Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:17:53 PM

LOL! nice one.

I may have to send a tip just for that post. Won't be much with BTC tanking though
You are maybe the most retarded piece of shit i have ever seen. You are certainly in the top 10. Again you are just ignoring all evidence of failure but yeah you belong here, you are a typical heat investor having no clue of anything and investing into anything that promises you money. I think you are just too stupid to read and comprehend and respond with and answer that could not be written by a five year old. A total retarded loser, go smell your farts fartsniffer. This is my new nickname for you, the fartsniffer.  Cheesy You are well too stingy to send even a dime to anyone. You are here all for the money and that is why you ended up in heat. I hope you invest everything in heat and you will lose it all, I grant you that!

While visiting coinmarketcap, the ad above showed up. Looks like some marketing of HEAT has finally started.

nice find !
Lol and this is the most retarded ad I have seen. 7tps out of the promised 1000tps, yeah heat is on fire...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
This  is how they got me when i was drunk and high and was stupid enough to believe their lies and invested in this pile of horseshit called HEAT.
NewChmst

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:28:58 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hlfipjqz9e9c6x1/heat-ad.jpg?dl=1

While visiting coinmarketcap, the ad above showed up. Looks like some marketing of HEAT has finally started.

I Hope this will work, but I think that up to know some problems related to the tps have to be fixed... Will see
StewieG

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:56:11 PM by StewieG

A higher tps rate than 7tps (same as Bitcoin currently has) is not needed until then.
OMG can you read? Look at the title of this thread! Notice something? It says *1000tps*!!!! When you tell people that invest in your crap that it can do 1000tps and then it can do 7tps, the same as bitcoin and you also promised to "solve the scalability issue" and in the end it was all horseshit, then maybe people are pissed off about your blatant lie!!!!! What the fuck! These 2 dipshit promised to solve the scalability issue and they were so patronizing about it that it is ridiculous now to say ohhh we don't need more than 7tps! Solving the scalability issue was your main selling point and you fuckheads blew it! I even told you it would not work the way you assholes said it would work, back then I was made fun of by you 2 braindead retards and your followers of circlejerking leechers and now you just say oh 7tps is fine? Are you freaking kidding me?! They still day they never lied which is of course total bullshit but these 2 retards must be one of those "alternative facts"-believers. I want an apology and I want reparations of 5BTC! Fuck you you imbecile pieces of shit!

peterzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:39:15 AM

I just sent 5 BTC to my heat wallet account at 2017-07-01. But I didn't get my BTC yet. I sent twice that day, It works. But it didn't work last time. I send a request to support email/desk support. It got over four days, no any response.
Anyone can help me?
Did you send from an exchange?

Yes. I sent from Bittrex.com.
What different for exchange or other address?

I sent an email to support@heatledger.com. I didn't get any response from heat support team yet.
So you ignored these instructions for depositing BTC?
"Please do NOT send BTC directly from another 3rd party exchange as deposits to Heat Wallet need to have an unique txid associated."

As far as I know it CAN work if you have luck, but it is also possible that it doesn't. If you do so the devs have to sort that out manually (from what I understood) what takes time...

Yes. It's my bad. But it over 10 days, I didn't get my BTC or any feedback from support@heatldeger.com. Can anyone help me?

Hi there,

I got this issue over two weeks, where to find people to help me to resolve this issue?

bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:27:42 PM

I Hope this will work, but I think that up to know some problems related to the tps have to be fixed... Will see
Rewrite of the p2p code is on the roadmap for Q3-2018, see https://heatnodes.org/?p=452 A higher tps rate than 7tps (same as Bitcoin currently has) is not needed until then. By the way, the figure 7tps comes from an experiment made on testnet back in March-April and is not representative of the current state of the HEAT project.

so whats the real speed now? confused !

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
StewieG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

Rewrite of the p2p code is on the roadmap for Q3-2018, see https://heatnodes.org/?p=452 A higher tps rate than 7tps (same as Bitcoin currently has) is not needed until then. By the way, the figure 7tps comes from an experiment made on testnet back in March-April and is not representative of the current state of the HEAT project.

so whats the real speed now? confused !
I guess the silence tells a pretty clear story...
As it has been stated before 7tps is the "claimed" rate the network can process transactions. It could as well be lower. 1000tps will never be reached. It is all horseshit. BTC will have sewit2x and will be able to process more txs than heat. Lightning network in HEAT? Forget it. This is not the promised revolution, we have been scammed and lied to! I want 5BTC reparations!
StewieG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

We could do another speed test on testnet later this month, if there is so much interest in the numbers. My guess is that HEAT is currently capable of 25-30 tps. According to the roadmap https://heatnodes.org/?p=452 the p2p code will be rewritten in Q3-2018. Patience until then will be rewarded.
Are you kidding me? It was announced boldly before the ICO that this crap can do 1000tps and "will solve the scalability issue" and now you pretend that "Oh if there is such a demand for testing the speed" bullshit?! And these time savers are just so typical for the whole heat horseshit company. The whole trust in us bullshit is worth nothing anymore because you guys can't be trusted we learned that the hard way so stop that "Patience until then will be rewarded" bullshit. This stuff is straight out the "How to tell bullshit so people won't get angry"-book!  Admit that you fucked up! Any honest company would do that but since you are lying weasels that just want to make money by promising things they can not deliver you motherfuckers just keep lying and say things like trust us and release some new frontend design every month so people say wow look at that shiny new frontend while under the hood this thing is fucked and non reparable! I want my 5btc reparations assholes! Fucking lying pieces of shit I've heard enough of your filth!
tendermartin

Activity: 111

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

So who can propose the way forward now???

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
StewieG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

So who can propose the way forward now???
I can! How about these fuckers pay my 5BTC reparations!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

As explained earlier, HEAT's transaction processing speed with the current core tech is beyond 1000 tps surge rate, with estimated average 200-1000 tps 24/7 on standard hardware in a private network (lead dev verymuchso will correct me if mistaken). The advertised 1000 tps has been attained since a long time already in private blockchain instances, which are used in HEAT's corporate solutions.

1000 tps for worldwide public P2P network has never been advertised, due to the uncertainties posed by variable hardware and network configurations in decentralized networks. Max 3 tps genuine signal processing speed in optic fibre with minimal overhead could even theoretically be achieved without bundling transactions. However we expect 1000 tps surge rates for P2P processing to be within reach through our proprietary AKKA based bundling and selective peer data transmittance processes when the HEAT core networking remake is completed in 2018.

Benchmarking tool for the HEAT server tx speed in private networks should be available later this year, so users can see what their host / isolated node network is capable of.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

As explained earlier, HEAT's transaction processing speed with the current core tech is beyond 1000 tps surge rate, with estimated average 200-1000 tps 24/7 on standard hardware in a private network (lead dev verymuchso will correct me if mistaken). The advertised 1000 tps has been attained since a long time already in private blockchain instances, which are used in HEAT's corporate solutions.

1000 tps for worldwide public P2P network has never been advertised, due to the uncertainties posed by variable hardware and network configurations in decentralized networks. Max 3 tps genuine signal processing speed in optic fibre with minimal overhead could even theoretically be achieved without bundling transactions. However we expect 1000 tps surge rates for P2P processing to be within reach through our proprietary AKKA based bundling and selective peer data transmittance processes when the HEAT core networking remake is completed in 2018.

Benchmarking tool for the HEAT server tx speed in private networks should be available later this year, so users can see what their host / isolated node network is capable of.
Complete bullshit! Here is what stated at the very first page of this thread:

4.  Transaction throughput rate initially in the 1000 tps scale on legacy hardware
5.  Unlimited scalability depending on node hardware: Boost rates of 10k+ tps on standard 4-core Linux server
6.  25-second blocks, instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer
7.  Regular client startups are near instant since all that has to be loaded are the balance files (~1/10,000 the size of full blockchain)
8.  High frequency trading enabling instant matching of 1k+ trades per second stable

It nowhere is stated that the 1000tps are only reached in a private network! Complete utter nonsense since you even compared heat to other blockchains and in the interview that is available on youtube you even compare the tps rate to blockchain. In none of these statements you spoke about the 1000tps in the context of a private blockchain! Look very closely now heat community, this is exactly what they always did and always will do! They will just spin the whole plot however they like. At no point in time they will admit to making a mistake or delivering false information. These guys are the worst scammers cryptocoins have ever seen. They are to be rated next to onecoin! Fucking dirty liars!
JShade5

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:14:54 PM

Can we get an official difinitive update from HEAT about where things are at
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Many of the opening post features obviously weren't and weren't supposed to be, ready at launch. Many have been added since then, and all that are still relevant are added with the constant regular development process. As mentioned 1000 tps P2P processing, although not advertised, is aimed to also, so it should make no particular difference whether a fanatic follower with eye prosthesis made of wood may have considered it advertised prematurely.

One was posted a week ago. On tech side we're working on the EUR tokens and can expect an update when this process has advanced further. Work on mobile wallet and preparations for various marketing campaigns have been re-entered since the last update.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:16:55 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 09:59:39 PM by StewieG

Many of the opening post features obviously weren't and weren't supposed to be, ready at launch. Many have been added since then, and all that are still relevant are added with the constant regular development process. As mentioned 1000 tps P2P processing, although not advertised, is aimed to also, so it should make no particular difference whether a fanatic follower with eye prosthesis made of wood may have considered it advertised prematurely.

One was posted a week ago. On tech side we're working on the EUR tokens and can expect an update when this process has advanced further. Work on mobile wallet and preparations for various marketing campaigns have been re-entered since the last update.

PAHAHAHAHA I urgue everybody just to look at the first page of this thread! No the title is enough! It says 1000tps! It does not say 1000tps on a private network, it does not say 1000tps in Q3 2018, nono it says 1000tps in the context of Heat. Heat is not a private blockchain, heat is the blockchain I and many others invested money into, the public blockchain. Of course it was said it would be able to do 1000tps AT launch and not 2 years later and of course it was always meant to reach 1000tps on the public blockchain! What a deceiving cunt Eliphaz Fimk is! But I guess most of the people know that already from his last failure called Fimk! xD
I am not even going to talk about the several times postponed launch of this shitcoin or the promised heat share IPO(27.  ICO tokens reward stock options for startup company IPO shares at lower price later in 2016). These had clear dates! The fact that he now says that the 1000tps were not promised on an exact date makes me think if they can just say hey we didn't mention a date for these things, does that mean you assholes can just say about all the other things like hey we didn't put a date on these things or that they are on a private network? Just imagine any other coin that would say "yeah we said all the time we will deliver feature xy but we never said it would be on a public blockchain"... Oh man the outcry... Fact is these guys are scammers! They promised a ferrari and delivered a broken bicycle too late.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
EDIT: In Q3 2018 they will say yeah sure we promised 1000tps at that date but we meant of course that it will happen in a different universe, see we didn't say in what universe it will be.
Oh man I'd love to see that judge's face when you two assholes tell him the same shit you tell your investors!
EVILTOFU

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Still keeping an eye on this one.

only weird thing is that I get this "This user is currently ignored." in half of the messages....I actually have only 1 user on ignore.   Wink

Keep it up people....make that roadmap happen

gr E

StewieG

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:59:28 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 01:22:25 AM by StewieG

HAHAHAHA I have found a retard that fits the perfect description of a heat investor. Think yeah it can do 1000tps and the blockchain is sliced but yeah i invest a few cuz I am high as fuck and have no clue. Let's just trust these 2 spastic idiots even though they look shady as fuck and I know nothing about them. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZU3fkkqNGw

Bonus: Here is the statement of Dennis de Jerk where he says Heat is a public blockchain. https://youtu.be/dGs2B-0goTI?t=12m1s AND NOW I want to know how and why, when you all the time speak of HEAT is able to process 1000tps, anybody should guess that HEAT can only process 1000tps on a private network. It is absolutely nowhere said that heat can do 1000tps only on a private network. This is absolute bullshit! Listen to it, he even compares it in the context of scaleability and in not a single word was it mentioned that their horseshit can do the 1000tps only on a private network! You 2 are scammers and liars!
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:56:08 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 02:13:02 AM by AND01

The number of 50 million tokens may be too small, eos 10 billion,ETH nearly 100 million. This will result in more focus on value speculation than on acceptance; instead, heat owners should spend heat later on buying heat. For example, because the heat rate of appreciation, heat owners are unwilling to spend the money in the future will be encrypted, speculation, rather than to persuade new merchants to accept this encryption currency, if something can be as much as $200 in a day, so it was hard to want to spend this kind of thing
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

Is there a strategy update for this coin?
this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!     
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

It seems I have a problem regarding forging on the latest version. When I was running the 1.X the previous version of heat server I received my forging rewards regularly. With the current version I get some rewards the day after restarting the server....then nothing for days until I restart (or reinstall) the server. Anyone else having this problem or an idea how to solve it?
BR
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:07:31 AM

The number of 50 million tokens may be too small, eos 10 billion,ETH nearly 100 million. This will result in more focus on value speculation than on acceptance; instead, heat owners should spend heat later on buying heat. For example, because the heat rate of appreciation, heat owners are unwilling to spend the money in the future will be encrypted, speculation, rather than to persuade new merchants to accept this encryption currency, if something can be as much as $200 in a day, so it was hard to want to spend this kind of thing

There are ways to "spend" heat already. You can pay your bills at digital-easybill.fi and buy stuff at heatland.fi. The webstore will have new products added this Autumn so there would be something for everybody.

And a pokersite for poker enthusiasts is about to be launched. In fact a beta-test phase is about to begin, and if you are interested, pm me within a few days. Beta-testers will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: