Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
qrnledger

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

A question by the way: on the heat wallet elastic coin XEL was listed for trading against BTC and Heat.
Is there a voting section? How can be coins add?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

This project is alive!

The roadmap is here: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Oh yeah the roadmap...  Roll Eyes

We have heard this stuff before...  Roll Eyes Nothing but broken promises in order to keep the hopes of the losers alive to at some point get their investment back... like a junkie waiting for his dealer that tells him every time he will be there in a few minutes but never shows up...

Just to mention a few, the genesis block was supposed to be released August 2016... It was released February this year with a broken oiece of software that must have been untested...
1000tps were promised on release, for most unsurprisingly it will never happen...
There are countless more...

This is all a bunch of bull, this "trust us" bullshit does not work anymore. Nobody believes these 2 lying fucks anymore.

Hy Stewie,

just a proposal, but what help you and and heat is this idea you should do immediately. Start hiting your head against a wall until you are clear in your mind.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

This project is alive!

The roadmap is here: https://heatnodes.org/?p=452

Oh yeah the roadmap...  Roll Eyes

We have heard this stuff before...  Roll Eyes Nothing but broken promises in order to keep the hopes of the losers alive to at some point get their investment back... like a junkie waiting for his dealer that tells him every time he will be there in a few minutes but never shows up...

Just to mention a few, the genesis block was supposed to be released August 2016... It was released February this year with a broken oiece of software that must have been untested...
1000tps were promised on release, for most unsurprisingly it will never happen...
There are countless more...

This is all a bunch of bull, this "trust us" bullshit does not work anymore. Nobody believes these 2 lying fucks anymore.

Hy Stewie,

just a proposal, but what help you and and heat is this idea you should do immediately. Start hiting your head against a wall until you are clear in your mind.

HAHA angry you lost money and have no arguments against me? I think I know which of the dickwads on the heat aka hate slack is your dirty ass...  Shocked Roll Eyes

Bonus:
Here is the new Heat anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

FREAKING THING ROX!!!!! Bow down before your masters Savage and de Jerk you heat slaves! Everyone gets what he deserves!  Kiss
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

I was able to start a heat node but I am not able to forge.
 After I type the command "read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=" ; unset KEY" and input my api key, I get a blank in which I input my passphrase, it returns the error: {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Is there anything else I need to edit in the heat.properties file or am I doing something wrong? The node starts ok but it won't let me forge.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:12:57 AM

After I type the command "read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=" ; unset KEY" and input my api key, I get a blank in which I input my passphrase, it returns the error: {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Is there anything else I need to edit in the heat.properties file or am I doing something wrong? The node starts ok but it won't let me forge.

Have you had transactions in and out of the account? Is the balance over 1440 blocks old? Are you sure your passphrase and apiKey are correct?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

Have you had transactions in and out of the account? Is the balance over 1440 blocks old? Are you sure your passphrase and apiKey are correct?

Yes, it's a genesis account and yes.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

And you write your apiKey in the command after? ?api_key= 
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

And you write your apiKey in the command after? ?api_key= 

yes, its ubuntu 17 and I have not set up a firewall yet or ports. Maybe thats the issue, it was with a different coin's node setup so maybe it's the same for heat?
NewChmst

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

Hi All,
any news regarding the Heat roadmap ?
Do you think they will respect the timelines ?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:52:41 AM

Maybe you have to complete sync first.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

Hi All,

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha, you're new here right?

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Hi All,
Welcome! On roadmaps, timelines are non-binding preliminary estimates and may be achieved or then again not exactly. That said, on the fresh roadmap all Q2 2017 goals were met perfectly on time. We're currently working hard on the Q3-Q4 goals and expect them to be achieved likewise on time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

A question by the way: on the heat wallet elastic coin XEL was listed for trading against BTC and Heat.
Is there a voting section? How can be coins add?
There's no voting currently. Anyone can add any token, including any coin, by using the Issue Asset selector from account's top right control menu. Freshly created tokens are marked "uncertified" by default and only accessible through clicking the "Show uncertified" tag. Only assets issued or controlled by Heat Ledger Ltd can currently become certified. We guarantee redemption and proper operation of the certified assets, which we can't do for other assets issued by 3rd parties on the decentralized HEAT blockchain.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH, Bitcoin fork) trading is now available for prices in BTC and HEAT on Heat Wallet.

https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/12411813474259859458
https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/12411813474259859458

BCH Deposits and Withdrawals to the Heat Wallet gateway will be enabled during the next days / weeks. Meanwhile, the company sells a small amount of its BCH tokens on the current market.

Heat Ledger Ltd is receiving at least a couple hundred Bitcoin Cash, which will be part of company assets and will count as profit for the current Financial Year. 1st Financial Year closed yesterday July 31st 2017 and accounting is now during the next weeks being prepared for auditing, audited balance sheets projected to be released for the public share offering in early Q4/2017.

StewieG

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:19:49 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 10:22:23 PM by StewieG

Welcome! On roadmaps, timelines are non-binding preliminary estimates and may be achieved or then again not exactly. That said, on the fresh roadmap all Q2 2017 goals were met perfectly on time.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a dickhead! He knows how to sell his horseshit so people will buy it!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

"on the fresh roadmap all Q2 2017 goals were met perfectly on time"!!!!! This guy has to be shitting me!! Let's have a look at what these goals were in Q2 2017, shall we? (And let's ignore that the roadmap came out at the end of q2, so it pointed kind of in the past which turns his whole statement into a farce...  Roll Eyes )

"POS Forging enabled", oh wow a feature that is basically essential for your blockchain was implemented, what a success. Well not really as it works like shit as you can see by looking at all the posts how people's node stops forging.

"ABN AMRO blockchain pilot FOREX project", great the most useless shit that even had its own timeframe and you managed to attend there or what is the big achievement of this crap? Certainly not a price increase or any usable feature or anything of any interest.

"New Wallet UI", I am amazed in 3 months you dickwads managed to build a new wallet UI... Wow such wow... Because this is what people need.... A new wallet UI! Yes now it is a much better coin than before...  Roll Eyes It is all surface, more hype than substance and more perception of progress than actual progress. What a sham you self proclaimed geniuses!

Here is another achievement: You admitted heat will never reach 1000tps in a public network, which proofs that you were a bunch of lying fucks right from the beginning of heat!
u15776

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH, Bitcoin fork) trading is now available for prices in BTC and HEAT on Heat Wallet.

BCH Deposits and Withdrawals to the Heat Wallet gateway will be enabled during the next days / weeks. Meanwhile, the company sells a small amount of its BCH tokens on the current market.

Heat Ledger Ltd is receiving at least a couple hundred Bitcoin Cash, which will be part of company assets and will count as profit for the current Financial Year. 1st Financial Year closed yesterday July 31st 2017 and accounting is now during the next weeks being prepared for auditing, audited balance sheets projected to be released for the public share offering in early Q4/2017.

Nice to hear, but where are MY Bitcoin Cash? I held BTC in the heat wallet!
StewieG

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:24:42 PM

Nice to hear, but where are MY Bitcoin Cash? I held BTC in the heat wallet!

"Heat Ledger Ltd is receiving at least a couple hundred Bitcoin Cash, which will be part of company assets and will count as profit for the current Financial Year."

I think those are yours...  Roll Eyes They are stealing again. They did that with the funds raised at the exchanges that offered refunds for their failed ICO too. The ICO stated that ALL coins will be distributed to the ICO participants. Well they did not distribute the funds that were returned by the exchanges. A classic heat move. Do not wonder when they just keep your BCH  Roll Eyes
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:40:26 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 07:02:28 AM by AND01

The road map can not have only pictures. If only the picture mode,  English is not very good people can not use Google translation, can not read the content, please increase the text mode.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

Heatwallet exchange customer funds (~30 BTC) do NOT receive any participation in BCH, in other words we don't split the customer BTC wallets due to the low funds and high complexity required for splitting cold storage funds. This is common for low holdings of individuals and businesses alike.

As advised by Bitcoin Cash and many exchanges, to ensure you receive BCH based on BTC on exchanges, you would've needed to withdraw your BTC to a genuine BTC wallet for which you control your private keys. Heatwallet BTC token doesn't offer this capability yet.

BCH received by the company are solely based on the company's own BTC holdings, and are fully accountable in the company books to shareholders.

AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

China yunbi.com exchange (international version big.one exchange} will trade elastic, white paper can confirm .big.one exchange has not yet opened, is about to open. May be in September, will bring great amount of trading volume, heat development team You can contact yubi.com. I hope heat is also big.one exchange transactions. You can also contact inblockchain, yunbi.com is inblockchain's exchange, inblockchain is a well-known Chinese investor lixiaolai founded the chain chain asset investment company
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: