Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:42:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

China yunbi.com exchange (international version big.one exchange} will trade elastic, white paper can confirm .big.one exchange has not yet opened, is about to open. May be in September, will bring great amount of trading volume, heat development team You can contact yubi.com. I hope heat is also big.one exchange transactions. You can also contact inblockchain, yunbi.com is inblockchain's exchange, inblockchain is a well-known Chinese investor lixiaolai founded the chain chain asset investment company
Thanks for this useful information. HEAT has been increasingly scoping China and the far east through intermediaries for a while already.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

I was able to start a heat node but I am not able to forge.
 After I type the command "read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=" ; unset KEY" and input my api key, I get a blank in which I input my passphrase, it returns the error: {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Is there anything else I need to edit in the heat.properties file or am I doing something wrong? The node starts ok but it won't let me forge.

Maybe you have to complete sync first.

But it is synced, everything is done by the guide.

I keep getting the error, how about dev explains what the error means?

{"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Dev should know since he is the one who coded this.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:11:07 AM

I was able to start a heat node but I am not able to forge.
 After I type the command "read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=" ; unset KEY" and input my api key, I get a blank in which I input my passphrase, it returns the error: {"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Is there anything else I need to edit in the heat.properties file or am I doing something wrong? The node starts ok but it won't let me forge.

Maybe you have to complete sync first.

But it is synced, everything is done by the guide.

I keep getting the error, how about dev explains what the error means?

{"errorDescription":"Unknown account","errorCode":3}

Dev should know since he is the one who coded this.
You have to do the following:
Type the command "read -s KEY ; curl -k -s "http://localhost:7733/api/v1/mining/start/${KEY// /%20}?api_key=your_api_key_here" ; unset KEY"
press ENTER. After that input your secret phrase for your account (not your API key) and finally press ENTER again.

In the command above, replace your_api_key_here with the API key which you have defined in the file conf/heat.properties

I got it running, it was a very simple mistake.

The guide works, just got confused in one step.

Thanks
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:55:18 PM

Nice to hear, but where are MY Bitcoin Cash? I held BTC in the heat wallet!
Heatwallet exchange customer funds (~30 BTC) do NOT receive any participation in BCH, in other words we don't split the customer BTC wallets due to the low funds and high complexity required for splitting cold storage funds. This is common for low holdings of individuals and businesses alike.

As advised by Bitcoin Cash and many exchanges, to ensure you receive BCH based on BTC on exchanges, you would've needed to withdraw your BTC to a genuine BTC wallet for which you control your private keys. Heatwallet BTC token doesn't offer this capability yet.

BCH received by the company are solely based on the company's own BTC holdings, and are fully accountable in the company books to shareholders.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA a typical heat classic. Stealing from your customers again eh? Very nice! And with the cheapest excuse possible.... It is too complex to not steal from them... You know, this time I believe you idiots. Yes for 2 completely braindead motherfuckers like you, it is too complex. Fucking scammers stealing their customers funds. Fuck heat, fuck these scammer.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:26:09 AM

China yunbi.com exchange (international version big.one exchange} will trade elastic, white paper can confirm .big.one exchange has not yet opened, is about to open. May be in September, will bring great amount of trading volume, heat development team You can contact yubi.com. I hope heat is also big.one exchange transactions. You can also contact inblockchain, yunbi.com is inblockchain's exchange, inblockchain is a well-known Chinese investor lixiaolai founded the chain chain asset investment company
Thanks for this useful information. HEAT has been increasingly scoping China and the far east through intermediaries for a while already.

Let's hope that broadens the network. Would be nice to see China bloom in HEAT.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

If you just stumbled upon this thread I think you are in luck. In front of you is a solid project that will have a strong Q3/2017 and the price is very undervalued at the moment. Visiting the homepage and reading the whitepaper http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf will clarify why. HEAT tokens are available for purchase at https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/0.
StewieG

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:11:10 PM

If you just stumbled upon this thread I think you are in luck. In front of you is a solid project that will have a strong Q3/2017 and the price is very undervalued at the moment. Visiting the homepage and reading the whitepaper http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf will clarify why. HEAT tokens are available for purchase at https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/0.
I disagree, I think in case you just stumbled upon this thread you should leave and never come back. The team devs consists of 2 lying idiots, the tech is completely broken and can't keep up with any of the promises on the thread title, the whitepaper is more of an marketing ad instead of a technical whitepaper, the community is mainly dickwads that can't get their heads out of their asses and are looking desperately for some fools that buy their shitty heat coins. You should really get away and never come back to this sad sad coin...  Roll Eyes Oh the total buy side is now 2.8BTC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA looks who is laughing now Crapsy  Grin I am really happy I sold most my coins at 7ksat. And while you assholes lose ALL your money, the heatfucks enrich themselves by keeping/steealing your BitCash. xD Oh and what do I see there? They have made a market and are selling the Bitcash now xD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they sell the bitcash they just stole from their customers right back to their customers for double the price xD This is glorious.   Cheesy How many assfuckings does this community need to finally step up to their masters Savage and de Jerk?!
And oh yeah, just to make sure everybody understands that: HEAT WILL NEVER HIT ANY MAJOR EXCHANGE ANYWHERE
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

You know Stewie, I had to admit to myself very early that you are making valid points about this project. However, it took longer than necessary because of your writing style - and I am someone who really reads what people write. So i can just guess, that people will simply read over your texts, tapping themselves on their shoulders for being able to ignore an obvious troll - which you are not.

This move with BCH makes me fucking angry.

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

So i can just guess, that people will simply read over your texts, tapping themselves on their shoulders for being able to ignore an obvious troll - which you are not.

Not knowing what he writes because he is an obvious troll I'm glad to tap myself on my shoulders Smiley And what's there to be angry about on BCH. People were free to withdraw their BTC, in fact I think it was even preferred that way so no big bags were in hold at the moment.
StewieG

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 11:38:19 PM by StewieG

So i can just guess, that people will simply read over your texts, tapping themselves on their shoulders for being able to ignore an obvious troll - which you are not.

Not knowing what he writes because he is an obvious troll I'm glad to tap myself on my shoulders Smiley And what's there to be angry about on BCH. People were free to withdraw their BTC, in fact I think it was even preferred that way so no big bags were in hold at the moment.

Absolutely ridiculous. So you prefered that the heatheads got your BCH instead of you? I find it hard to believe that... Sure just keep my BCH, I don't mind...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I would even go this far to say you either had no btc on the exchange, because you knew they would not pay it out or you are their best cocksucker and they've send you your bch in private.
"People were free to withdraw their BTC", besides the fact that we had cases that took more than 3 weeks to do so, I can not remember the heatheads even publishing a statement on what happens to the BCH, but yeah we had to know they would just steal the BCH. Sure it was harder to not steal customer funds than just steal it. What a moral bankruptcy! Not only by the heatfucks but also by you. Yeah I know you said before you are just playing devil's advocate but there is a line. By defending every shitty move the heatfucks did, by now you are not playing devil's advocate you became devil's advocate and you are playing every dirty trick in the book.You are all about the money, your money. Luring people into a hopeless scam. In my opinion you are part of the scam.And yeah why would they credit the BCH to their rightful owners? That would have been a good chance to proof your honesty or in other words good marketing. Nono these guys don't give a fuck, they abandoned this project long ago. The excuse, it would have been to complex, is total bullshit for everyone to see. Fuck heat, fuck Savage and de Jerk! These guys belong in jail!
You know Stewie, I had to admit to myself very early that you are making valid points about this project. However, it took longer than necessary because of your writing style - and I am someone who really reads what people write. So i can just guess, that people will simply read over your texts, tapping themselves on their shoulders for being able to ignore an obvious troll - which you are not.

Yeah I know that is why I sometimes put funny pictures in it like this:

Or a pre-enactment of our self proclaimed genius Savage defending himself in court for his heat scam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_kqijQHv4

Oh another small bonus: I asked them before the ICO if they could do an AMA which would have been good marketing for them but they never answered. Ever wondered why? If you say well they said that they both would be kind of shy characters and wouldn't feel comfortable being in public. Well just look at the youtube vid with de Jerk, this character doesn't look like the shy introverted basement kid at all. In fact he looks like if heat would be a good coin he would be bragging about it 24/7. The reason they don't do these kind of public appearances is because they know the coin is complete bullshit and if they had done such things, there would have been questions about the 1000tps that are, according to their own statements, not reachable and so they kept it low key. They can not come up with lies that fast. They knew that straight from the beginning, These lying fucks.
Robala

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

Hi Stewart,

Been away for a while, but thanks for your previous advice re ETH...

I must admit that I do enjoy reading your posts and the anger within, but for the life of me I cannot comprehend why someone as intelligent as you would continue to visit this thread and say the same thing over and over. Since your ETH advice you have visited and written on this thread a further 30-40 times. Can I assume that in 1, 2, 10 years from now, you will still be on this thread telling everyone you were done wrong, the leaders are shonks and everyone that disagrees with you is a weak as piss? If so, unfortunately I will need to block you, as I have already considered your commentary. Yes, you will probably come back and tell me that I am a cocksucker or something similar, as you have done in the past to others, but the choice to "gamble" on HEAT is my choice and with a $10mil market cap, if it doubles to $20mil (still a tiny amount), even for a day or three, I double my money... Perhaps this is your strategy too? This "gamble" is akin to every crypto gamble. Even ETH is a gamble - ask those that bought it at $400 and are sitting on a 50% valuation currently. Do they wait until $1000 or watch competing platforms take away market cap - EG: NEO which has risen 100% in the last 2 weeks.

I would like to hear you thoughts on positives associated with HEAT... Surely there are some else you would not have invested in it.

Re the discussion around BCH, ask those on Coinbase if their BCH is going to be handed over. Ask those that had BTC securely stored and their wallets have still to integrate. A 50% loss from opening day. Yes - I am pissed ! I could have bought more NEO.

Finally, appreciate any micro-cap suggestions for "gambling" consideration. Happy if you PM me...

Thanks in advance and best wishes

FRED

StewieG

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:03:13 AM

Hi Stewart,

I must admit that I do enjoy reading your posts and the anger within, but for the life of me I cannot comprehend why someone as intelligent as you would continue to visit this thread and say the same thing over and over.

Yeah I answered that one in a previous post.

If so, unfortunately I will need to block you, as I have already considered your commentary.
Nobody is stopping you, go ahead and do it. Everybody talks about how they block me and think I would be pissed off for some reason but then they don't even do it?!

I would like to hear you thoughts on positives associated with HEAT... Surely there are some else you would not have invested in it.
There are none anymore, the devs are lying shit and scammers. I got in because they promised 1000tps on RELEASE. Now it is clear this will NEVER happen and they knew that from the very beginning. This is called a scam. I heard people are still getting into Onecoin, Heat is the new Onecoin.

Re the discussion around BCH, ask those on Coinbase if their BCH is going to be handed over. Ask those that had BTC securely stored and their wallets have still to integrate. A 50% loss from opening day. Yes - I am pissed ! I could have bought more NEO.
I am sure coinbase did an announcement before the fork. Also coinbase does not take 2 weeks to send you your funds. But I have no idea what happened with coinbase. I hold no BTC there. When you don't announce what happens to the BCH and don't announce that people would need to withdraw it in order to receive it, you basically just stole it. People don't get the fact that they don't own the BTC but have only a guarantee to receive BTC. These dipshits exploited that and knew very well that if they'd announced that they would not credit the BCH to the BTC holders, they would not withdraw the BTC and the heatfucks can just keep it. And this cheap false excuse that it is just too complex to give out the BCT to their rightful owners is just cheap and absolutely typical for these dirty cheaters.

Finally, appreciate any micro-cap suggestions for "gambling" consideration. Happy if you PM me...
If you believe me, this is what I have to say. Fuck most of the coins. 90%-95% of them are shit. Here is what I am pretty certain what will happen: ETH will reach the 1000$ mark within 1 or 1.5years. Mark my words. ETH is at the beginning. They celebrated their 2nd birthday recently. All the big features are yet to come. 1000$ will be reached easily. Maybe even the flippening will happen. 99% of the ICOs are shit, don't invest in them. Put your money in eth and you will be wealthy soon. Also watch the very wise Andreas talking and compare the points he mentions to heat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UdbvrWyvg This guy is great!
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

Hi Stewart,

I must admit that I do enjoy reading your posts and the anger within, but for the life of me I cannot comprehend why someone as intelligent as you would continue to visit this thread and say the same thing over and over.

Yeah I answered that one in a previous post.

If so, unfortunately I will need to block you, as I have already considered your commentary.
Nobody is stopping you, go ahead and do it. Everybody talks about how they block me and think I would be pissed off for some reason but then they don't even do it?!

There are none anymore, the devs are lying shit and scammers. I got in because they promised 1000tps on RELEASE. Now it is clear this will NEVER happen and they knew that from the very beginning. This is called a scam. I heard people are still getting into Onecoin, Heat is the new Onecoin.

I am sure coinbase did an announcement before the fork. Also coinbase does not take 2 weeks to send you your funds. But I have no idea what happened with coinbase. I hold no BTC there. When you don't announce what happens to the BCH and don't announce that people would need to withdraw it in order to receive it, you basically just stole it. People don't get the fact that they don't own the BTC but have only a guarantee to receive BTC. These dipshits exploited that and knew very well that if they'd announced that they would not credit the BCH to the BTC holders, they would not withdraw the BTC and the heatfucks can just keep it. And this cheap false excuse that it is just too complex to give out the BCT to their rightful owners is just cheap and absolutely typical for these dirty cheaters.

If you believe me, this is what I have to say. Fuck most of the coins. 90%-95% of them are shit. Here is what I am pretty certain what will happen: ETH will reach the 1000$ mark within 1 or 1.5years. Mark my words. ETH is at the beginning. They celebrated their 2nd birthday recently. All the big features are yet to come. 1000$ will be reached easily. Maybe even the flippening will happen. 99% of the ICOs are shit, don't invest in them. Put your money in eth and you will be wealthy soon. Also watch the very wise Andreas talking and compare the points he mentions to heat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UdbvrWyvg This guy is great!

You just disrespected 90%-95% of the cryptosphere to promote Ethereum.
Titomanereal

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

I can't forging mining wallet message this in loop

Code:
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"
2017-08-05 12:23:03 [pool-5-thread-1] DEBUG com.heatledger.Generator Error in block generation thread
"com.heatledger.Account$DoubleSpendingException: Unconfirmed (90592696970) exceeds confirmed (85592696970) balance or quantity for account 5940663980440141860"
"\tat com.heatledger.Account.checkBalance(Account.java:662)"
"\tat com.heatledger.Account.addToUnconfirmedBalanceHQT(Account.java:633)"
"\tat com.heatledger.Order.removeExpiredOrders(Order.java:230)"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.accept(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:917)"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.pushBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:867)"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.generateBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:1151)"
"\tat com.heatledger.Generator.forge(Generator.java:316)"
"\tat com.heatledger.Generator$1.run(Generator.java:100)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)"
"\tat java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)"
"com.heatledger.Account$DoubleSpendingException: Unconfirmed (90592696970) exceeds confirmed (85592696970) balance or quantity for account 5940663980440141860"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.accept(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:917)"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.pushBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:867)"
"\tat com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl.generateBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:1151)"
2017-08-05 12:23:03 [pool-5-thread-2] DEBUG com.heatledger.Generator Error in block generation thread

Could you help?

Thanks in advance
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

Code:
2017-08-05 12:23:03 [pool-5-thread-1] DEBUG com.heatledger.Generator Error in block generation thread
2017-08-05 12:23:03 [pool-5-thread-2] DEBUG com.heatledger.Generator Error in block generation thread

Could you help?

Thanks in advance

Delete the blockchain from the blockchain-folder and let it download again from the beginning.
StewieG

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

This thread at bctalk is sabotaged and the moderator mprep is allowing it. Let us move over to the forum at http://heatledger.net/ instead.
HAhahahaha trying to delete my posts again? Yeah well there are certain rules and if you follow them along your posts will not get deleted even if a dipshit like you tries to get it deleted and starts crying like a baby. Yeah my big red letter posts got all deleted but since I leave that out they get not. Fuck you for trying to censor me! And no, nobody will move to the shitty censored heatforum where you jerks can censor and edit critics posts all day long. Getting wet feet hm?
Update: Oh I see why, heat at 8000sat.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 7000sat incoming... I think I sold my shitty heat coins at 7k sat or 6ksat? I don't remember and don't care. I just wanted to get rid of this crap. Now with the price going lower than that, looks like your last imaginary argument why I would be a tool is falling. Soon you can't even call me a retard for selling my shitty heat. This ship will sink man better sell what you can. The project is dead, the devs are enjoying your cash, they betrayed you, they betrayed all of us!

No "nothing at stake" airgonomike, again, this is not true. I said 90-95% of the COINS are shit. You make a mistake here, I assume by "accident"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes .The cryptosphere does not only consist of coins! The cryptosphere also includes the people, people on this forum for example. If you have a look at Coinmarketcap then you will see that there are currently 1033 coins listed, maybe there are many more out there. Now I say at least 900 of them are shit, which is my opinion. Now I look at the communities of the 100 I say are not shit, which don't have to necessarily be the top 100, and see that the communities of these coins turn out to be more than 90% of the whole cryptosphere. Your accusation is shallow and exemplary for the poor attempt to infuriate people against me. I guess another strategy to permanently quiet me after a few people publicly stated their support for the core of my claims against heat.
StewieG

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 02:16:06 PM by StewieG

Obviously, we will not get rid of the "Village Idiot" here at bctalk. Hope more ppl will join HEAT's own forum at heatledger.net

The cumulative volume for the BTC/HEAT pair has passed $2m, see http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=114.0
Yeah well let's just let the people decide if they want to hear from the "village idiot" too or if they want to solely hear from water carriers like you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Funny how how all my arguments get ignored by the water carrier but my existence here is not. I wonder why?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I know I know you blocked me a long time ago like everyone else and so you always have an excuse not to answer...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

What I invested in this project I banked it back already early on months ago... you would have too if you'd been sane!
Everything I hold is now pure benefit but it doesn't even matter... I have never been here for profits, I'm only interested in the technology plus I found very nice and knowledgeable individuals in the project: proto, shoutofgaia, synace, gh2 and the Slack guys (komodoinvestor, someonsomeone, general_grievous, cambisttrader, hollowman9000, santapluu, jeffmarco,schreibi and even swiftoncrypto! --- to name a few)
Then you have obviously Svante and Denis working day and night, devs, and now theroryshow on marketing
Your obvious love for Ethereum is the only thing that keeps you here. You somehow see a massive threat and you'll just do everything you can to troll this thread for your own quick benefit. I'm just ignoring you now by the way so don't bother spending your time answering.
Soon when microservices will be released and EUR will be accepted I'm 90-95% sure you'll just buy some HEAT by FOMO because you have no virtue.
You're simply mistaking this tread with Youporn mate. Go wank on the pages you like otherwise you'll just get facial'd forever here and I'll personally always be happy to give you my HEATed load!
A bon entendeur, salut!

StewieG

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:42:36 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 05:09:27 PM by StewieG

What I invested in this project I banked it back already early on months ago... you would have too if you'd been sane!
Everything I hold is now pure benefit but it doesn't even matter... I have never been here for profits, I'm only interested in the technology plus I found very nice and knowledgeable individuals in the project: proto, shoutofgaia, synace, gh2 and the Slack guys (komodoinvestor, someonsomeone, general_grievous, cambisttrader, hollowman9000, santapluu, jeffmarco,schreibi and even swiftoncrypto! --- to name a few)
Then you have obviously Svante and Denis working day and night, devs, and now theroryshow on marketing
Your obvious love for Ethereum is the only thing that keeps you here. You somehow see a massive threat and you'll just do everything you can to troll this thread for your own quick benefit. I'm just ignoring you now by the way so don't bother spending your time answering.
Soon when microservices will be released and EUR will be accepted I'm 90-95% sure you'll just buy some HEAT by FOMO because you have no virtue.
You're simply mistaking this tread with Youporn mate. Go wank on the pages you like otherwise you'll just get facial'd forever here and I'll personally always be happy to give you my HEATed load!
A bon entendeur, salut!

Oh lord, such profanity!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Good rant but gloriously beside my point, which you forgot to quote correctly! xD Must be one of those "accidents" again.  Roll Eyes But I am glad to see the old "nothing at stake" Airgonomike is back with new spirit to rant on things I mentioned on the side and to promote the circlejerk (and even swiftoncrypto  Roll Eyes) for seemingly no reason. Is this why you mention all the porn stuff? Because heat is a circlejerk? Ah yeah circlejerking at its best. You know the end is near when this happens... And the game to spin my motives to support your own narrative is so old not even the newcomers will fall for it. Again no substance only blabla Stewie loves ETH and wants to buy cheap HEAT. We've heard that a thousand times now... YAWN! Roll Eyes I am starting to believe the post I answered yesterday was only there to get some personal opinion out of me to rant on. I suspected that earlier, that is why I made it public in the first place. So boring guys, don't you have some better smear campaign you can run against me? I feel like you are not even trying... Funny how I am the main subject and the heat tech is not mentioned by any of you for ages...

"Everything I hold is now pure benefit but it doesn't even matter... I have never been here for profits, I'm only interested in the technology "

Why mention it then? I never said I was in it for the profit, in fact, I stated the exact same that I don't care about the price. If you care about the technology, why do you never talk about it? The only one talking about the tech is me. I wonder why? Maybe because it sucks and you just spit out some big words that are backed up by nothing so it makes your statement look more honest? Well I guess I will not get an answer on that either. All you assholes care about is the price, that is why you try to lure new people into this scam. Nah let's just bash on stewie it is much easier than to defend any of heat aspects.  Roll Eyes What a bunch of loser...

"Your obvious love for Ethereum is the only thing that keeps you here."- Airgonomike, heat thread at bct, 2017

UPDATE:
Oh wait I found the last post that was about the tech in heat:
Is it reasonable to still expect 1000tps from this project when fully operational or has this estimate been reduced ? Thanks.

Yes, the project promised a 1000tps capacity... Well, I fell for it.

Sure this is you writing? How much do they pay you to do this?
Titomanereal

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

Code:

Could you help?

Thanks in advance

Delete the blockchain from the blockchain-folder and let it download again from the beginning.

Thanks for fast answer, Deletting blocks at   ath is heatwallet\resources\heatledger\heat_db\  and resync
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: