Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

Very curious you're repeating our favorite troll's stance of Dennis being an innocent hardworker and me being a parasite con leeching off his mastery and fucking everything up. Rather intricate how this setup has arisen since the beginning of "complaints".

I didn't know Stewie said that. But of course you will interprete it as sign that we are related anyhow...
You know, where I live, people shave with occams razor and dont make up any fantasizing assumptions. And the simple explanation for saying the same things is, that we are coming to the same conclusions by the same things we are observing.
But paranoid as you are, you are thinking this is a big planned conspiracy...right  Grin

Now about Dennis being masterful...where exactly did I say that? I said he is doing as good as he can. He surely isn't a master as there are and have been so many serious problems with the chain he wasn't and isn't able to solve. A true master there...lol. He's an honest worker though, you can give him that.

xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:32:09 PM

Regarding XEL..

I bought some XEL coins via heatwallet, but as you can't trade with them meanwhile on the heat platform, I would like to transfer them for being more flexible, but unfortunately I don't know how to get the xel's away from heatwallet.

Via slack a guy named oscurito23 messaged me following:

----------------------
I saw you
TRansfer asset
recipient fim2@heatwallet.com
asset XEL
amount amount
Message YOUR WALLET
fim2 is the automatic procesor for XEL of heat
not my acount
ty for trust in my
---------------------

He mentioned that I will get a certain amount of heat's for the xel's after sending to the recipient.

Questions:
1) How to get sure that "recipient fim2@heatwallet.com" is not a fake? Sounds like being the wallet from anyone..
2) Isn't it possible sending xel coins from heatwallet to f.e. bittrex? I don't want to sell coins yet as i would have to pay taxes

Could not find any help so thanks for all useful answers.

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Where are the oh so many business partnerships you claimed you had but couldn't disclose yet because it wouldn't have any effect on the market.
Progressing behind the scenes - pending because of delays in development of major core parts, which can only be performed by the lead developer who created the system in the first place. Although it's the standard in software development, it's very frustrating for both the insiders and the followers and commonly gives a false impression of non-progress. It's however my job to let the partner code as long as it takes and personally take all the public blame and heat. Of course for parts I factually have no control over, but that's a side issue.

You fuck up, you will get called

you did fuck up in many things.

Guess there was and will never be a time for that eh?

part of your deceptive nature.

seeing through your charade

you were hiding something

I can just assume, you are trying to discredit any upcoming criticism

the most insulting and paranoid shit I have heard

I regret supporting this project with my money

you just insulted everyone who has not been happy

you are unable to take responsibility

unable to learn from your mistakes

you totally repeated the same possible mistake again

But hey it's okay. It's our fault, we suck,

Nice drama invoked there. Obviously no lines of thought imposed, no ulterior motive. Cheesy

Especially you Svante. Dennis is a coder and does it as good as he can.
Very curious you're repeating our favorite troll's stance of Dennis being an innocent hardworker and me being a parasite con leeching off his mastery and fucking everything up. Rather intricate how this setup has arisen since the beginning of "complaints".

Sentient people of course know there would exist no major crypto undertaking like HEAT without a team, organizational efforts of considerable magnitude that need to be maintained constantly, and highly efficient coordination. Genius system developers commonly do have their quirks that, if serious, lead to high loads and undue responsibility for the co-operators especially at the times we call "invisible progress". But if the coder is potent enough, it's still worth for the partners to stick on and carry through with the responsibility and weight of the bulk of the project!

Wow what a load of bullshit insults
 Dont worry Eliphaz, we all believe in your integrity amd so far im impressed with the project amd gains made since ICO. These paranoid assholes just compare to projects that have mooned and get all whiney. They really have no idea what so ever. They do nothibg with their lives amd bash people who do out of a deep jealousy.
Bro, keep up the good work amd ignore the fools.

Woof woof!!
tetra

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Wow what a load of bullshit insults
 Dont worry Eliphaz, we all believe in your integrity amd so far im impressed with the project amd gains made since ICO. These paranoid assholes just compare to projects that have mooned and get all whiney. They really have no idea what so ever. They do nothibg with their lives amd bash people who do out of a deep jealousy.

Are you being ironic or do you mean what you say? Did you also read the text or do you merely take his scrapped version?

But hey, I can be talked with reasonably...if you call me paranoid and jealous...could you clarify that? What am I paranoid of and who and what am I jealous of and why? Surely not of this project and Svante and surely not because of no gains.

tetra

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

It's hard to understand for me that you are trying to discredit reasonable and justified criticism by ridiculing or even insulting it.
You obviously do it out of monetary reasons...but I would never have expected something like that happening to me, because I always try to state things as neutral as possible OR make it clear that something is written from my perspective. I also always give (and gave) the source for every claim I made.

Now the way you are reacting to this insightful and clearly stated criticism is something, those, who are observing this situation should analyze for themselves as it tells a lot about the actors' characters and their willingness to achieve their goals by any means

And I'm repeating myself here again, but I urge everyone to read the dialogue between Eliphaz and tempus during the ICO phase.

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

While the soap opera continues please remember there will be an IGNIS release tomorrow. Countdown at http://getignis.com/.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

The same game that was played with StewieG is now being played on tetra. Member how nobody gave a shit about Stewie? Member Stewie pointing out facts and getting ignored and insulted? Member how they tried smearing him for being paid? Member one guy after another coming at him? Oh I member...  Roll Eyes Member everyone laughing at Stewie when price was high and everyone being pissed at Stewie when price was low? I member... Member Stewie caring about the price all the time? Oh wait I don't member...

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Can you ELI5 the development efforts and why only one dev is working on the codebase?
Progressing Q3 according to roadmap http://heatledger.com/img/heat_roadmap2.png
With the exception that email messaging and options have been switched with currently developed EUR tokens.

Two full time developers are working on the core, with assistant devs participating in client and middleware development.

I bought some XEL coins via heatwallet, but as you can't trade with them meanwhile on the heat platform
Your question isn't quite clear to me, maybe someone understands better. XEL gateway is indeed still operated by a 3rd party, not heatwallet.com owners.

They do nothibg with their lives amd bash people who do out of a deep jealousy.
Thanks, I agree. Very much appreciated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Who are these devs? i don't see them listed on the site. I never heard of them. Info or I call bullshit. Same as with the mentioned business relations. Reveal or I call bullshit. Same as with the 1000tps you promised but now claim they were promised in a 'private network only'. Wasn't the blockchain 3.0 slogan based on 1000tps in a real decentralized public blockchain? Member? I member, seems like you don't! Member moral values? I member, seems like you don't. Gotten a bit too much money in your hands it seems?

tetra

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

This is a perfect example of the manipulative behavior he engages in.
Do you see how he pets you for ridiculing and discrediting me?

There's a term for that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

This is a perfect example of the manipulative behavior he engages in.
Do you see how he pets you for ridiculing and discrediting me?

There's a term for that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

WRONG! This guy is NOT a political idiots although others might be. Member the definition?

"In political jargon, a useful idiot (also useful fool) is a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause the goals of which they are not fully aware of, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause."

Don't believe for a second they are not fully aware of the goals. The goals are distorting the perception of what has been promised and what has been delivered in order to make max gains possible. They have left every moral value behind in order to reach that goal. Sheeples are too deeply stacked in heat and not effort to lose after the catastrophic FIMK failure. They all know that, the only ones not fully aware of it are new people coming in here. THEY need to be made aware of that.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

Max gains - or any sustainable gains, are always relative to public perception and success of everyone concerned. Only novices and bystanders, usually noisy, don't understand this so they commonly project their own misanthropic greed fantasies to those who do perform, deliver and create progress for the whole.

This narcissistic relentless behavior of the moody spectators is common in politics, sports, and especially culminating in crypto related social arena, being a non-visual behavioral equivalent to a freak circus.

This is us in the HEAT thread - some rich, some poor, some short some tall - each one with unique skills!  Wink

memberberry

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

Svante seems to be getting a bit disturbed in his head. Now he compares us with a freakshow, how nice of him. Again he tries to avoid answering the real questions here. There were a few question, did you see them? How about answering them? This is also not about rich and poor. This is about you not answering questions and thinking you can duck them by distracting us with your nonsensical posts and compare us with a freakshow. You have lied so many times and avoid any responsibility. Enough is enough.

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

My general comment on the thread would be this (I know I will get a lot of HEAT by saying it lol).

*IF* the company has subastantial coin holdings which is reasonable they have, they will try as hard as they can to implement a good platform because ethfinex,bitshares,waves,supernet and all other DEXs have *skyrocket* market caps and they can make a ***ton of money by just delivering.

So I think it is unreasonable to think they are scammers/they don't care because they would take off with the money long before that. It's just my opinion, I haven't followed the thread anymore.

The thing is that people that still stay here to trashtalk either have no stake in the project or they shoot themselves in the foot because with all this trash talk no new investors are coming in except if they are idiots like me heh. (I am a dev and I like the code btw).
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:11:53 PM

There's absolutely no doubt the reason for the continuous negative posts from "multiple users" is personal gain, as said either through satisfying a sick personality disorder, or gaining financial compensation from unknown party.

This memberberry subpersonality, with 137 posts all directed plainly to hate and negativity towards HEAT. No other posts at all. Interesting eh? A full day or two wasted on pouring crap. Hope it's worth it!

with all this trash talk no new investors are coming in
You're giving too much significance to this troll fest forum. There are other channels and constant influx of new users to heatwallet, with some major genesis block participants liquidating sizable stakes at the same time, for a reason or another. Maybe they're fed up waiting in the fast paced crypto, maybe scared by glancing at this forum or whatnot. This has mostly kept the market from rising at the time of few system updates. The weak hands will soon be even weaker and a new upswing is likely to be witnessed following our next set of major core releases.

tetra

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:04:01 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:54:54 AM by tetra

Man, why do you discredit everything that was said by calling it trollfest.

Why do you, community, accept this? Why do you let him go over every question and criticism without answering? Why do you not question this project wth due dilligence when there are a hundred things to question?
Maybe a change of perspective...what do you think is going on here? What do you all think of him reacting to all that criticism? Do you think he's doing a good job discarding it so easily by calling it trollfest?
I'm really curious about the community perspective on this issue. Please give your opinion

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

Man, why do you discredit everything that was said by calling it trollfest.

Why do you, community, accept this? Why do you let him go over every question and criticism without answering? Why do you not question this project wth due dilligence when there are a hundred things to question?
Maybe a change of perspective...what do you think is going on here? What do you all think of him reacting to all that criticism? Do you think he's doing a good job discarding it so easily by calling it trollfest?
I'm really curious about the community perspective on this issue. Please give your opinion

Well, I can give my opinion here as an independent investor. After reading the whitepaper I decided to invest in HEAT, and it was probably a lot easier for me because I already was familiar with the team as I had followed FIMK. I've never looked at timeframes on projects like these to be the point, nor a thing that should be ignored, but understood the difficulties in the beginning as big birth pains. When forging/mining began I happily left the devs to their work and started to contribute in every way I could, so I would help the community, maybe even the project. I do not mean there shouldn't be critique, that is absolutely the way to go as it is a very important channel to get things improved and of course the critique should also be taken as a tool it is meant to be. I know there have been cases of misuse/misunderstandings/misrepresentations on both sides of the table, and that is a shame because without those exaggerations we could probably be in another point with this project. But the things are what they are.

There have been scam claims and what-not... Well, I think those are just full bull. I've been paid every withdrawal I've made and nothing ever has gone missing. Some of the timelines of tech features have not held fast but life is dynamic and we have to settle accordingly.

So my opinion is that I'm happy what we have even though I know it could have been handled otherwise. A 70/30 thumbs up for this project. Mining is AWESOME.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:44:06 AM

I have been buying crypto coins for 4 years. I have done very well. I like heat. It's cheap considering the potential.
Mind you it's high risk so I haven't invested any thing I'm not prepared to lose. But I like it
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6vhrkj/why_i_think_heat_is_a_sleeping_volcano/

cheers  Wink
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:17:24 AM

Nice Smiley The annual ROI is actually over 50%.
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: