Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:16:32 PM

Great answer looking forward to that will also invest since this project seems interesting. Good luck!

As mentioned by JewelsProject, the new rebirth project is in planning and development stages right now. We have a lot written on what we want to preserve in regards to core gameplay mechanics as well as what we want to be unique and new about our game. Here's a (very) brief list of some of the surface details we are focused on keeping and what we are aiming to re-design. Obviously this is just a surface list but can give some insight for those who are curious.

Keep

-Rapid movement skills similar to jumping in conquer
-Fast, skill based combat (plays more like a 3rd person shooter than an MMO)
-2.5D isometric art style

Change

-Modern network re-design. Conquer uses TCP with horribly outdated management. We would be creating proper networking layer ontop of UDP to ensure proper data management (relying on interpolation of server snapshots)
-Modern client re-design. Conquer wastes insane amounts of resources in how it handles and draws graphics data and relies almost entirely on CPU rendering rather than using GPU. Our new client will be designed in Unity3d with a heavy focus on proper implementation to reduce drawcalls and to leverage new graphics technologies to create a stunning looking product.
-More cohesive class design. Each class should look, feel and play differently from eachother. The jumping system in conquer is our main focus. Introducing a resource system for this and giving each class their own type of movement (dash, jumps, teleports for example) it makes the game feel better and be easier to balance in the long term.

So obviously this is just the smallest and most basic list of what we're concerned with but it boils down to re-tooling all of the backend systems so that they are modern and scale well as the game grows and ages as well as pushing the game into a more cohesive design (both in terms of graphics and gameplay). We want to keep what makes conquer special in regards to its fast paced movements and combat relying heavily on player skills. This doesn't touch on many of the design documents we have in place simply for the reason that they are always subject to change. The timeline for that project involves creating a network and graphics test client/server Q4 2016 at which point we will also be bringing artists in to start designing some of the first drafts of environment and character art. We can then look to start developing the full playable game Q1 2017 with that foundation in place.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:34:45 PM

Obviously this is just a surface list but can give some insight for those who are curious.

<-- One of those who are curious so thank you. Always looking forward to information pertaining to the future of games connected to this coin Smiley 
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 06:40:13 AM

Thanks for your support everyone, we've just passed an estimate of $3000.00 USD (4.51559788 BTC currently).

Pro4Never has a scheduled appearance on the Blockchain Dynamic talk show but the details are still being worked out. Once we have more news on this we'll be sure to let you know!

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:15:35 AM

Thanks for your support everyone, we've just passed an estimate of $3000.00 USD (4.51559788 BTC currently).

Pro4Never has a scheduled appearance on the Blockchain Dynamic talk show but the details are still being worked out. Once we have more news on this we'll be sure to let you know!

Also if you guys need me for anything just pm me.. kinda not home atm but i will be tomorrow, sorry for the slacking, had alot going on in the last day or so.

World without fiats!
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:50:50 AM

fantastic start to the ico with a bitcoin community building that can eventually join your already established community.. i have question and sorry if if has been asked already, do you have a target in mind from this ico?
zahra4576

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:45:55 AM

Also if you guys need me for anything just pm me.. kinda not home atm but i will be tomorrow, sorry for the slacking, had alot going on in the last day or so.

is see you long time ago from hyper and c2 and now you are part of this project? this is good if so and do many communuity come to jewels? i check this out and keep updated from thread. how much does jewels sale cost? and do you have plans to add bonuses?
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:28:19 PM

Nice coin based on a nice game. I will bookmark this for future reference.

We should get a group of us from the forum to have a game one weekend? I have seen a few on this thread that enjoy the game. I must say, I am no pro haha, infact, I am closer to newbie still figuring things out but chances are there will be some other newbies that like the game like us. Assuming you're a newbie like me  Tongue
My in game name is my name here, when I go online I will talk in the chat.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much fun have you had playing so far and on a scale from 1 to 10 how easy is it for someone who never played it before to get started and not clobbered buy all the other people on the map.

It's not like a shooter game so it's not like when you spawn on a map everyone is out to kill you. From my experience playing so far, the community is pretty nice. There are maps dedicated to solely fighting on like PK Arena but since I'm a noob I tend to stay away from there since I'd just get clobbered as you put it xD

I've been playing a Warrior, haven't tried the other classes so not sure how hard they are to play in comparison.

As gamingon said, it is likely not like the game you are thinking. I mean let's say COD for instance now when you start playing that, unless you are someone who plays 70hours a week for a year, then you usually just get annoyed by the spawn kills and traps and crap lol (looks away I wasn't a newbie destroyer)

Anyway to answer your questions, 1-10 on fun, I've only spent a little over an hour on it, I love this sort of adventure/exploring game so, currently I give an 8. On a scale of 1-10 on ease of use for newbie, I give a 10. As gaming on said, you won't need to worried about being "clobbered" straight out the gate.

When you get the game, message me and I will make some time to help you get to the point where I am at teaching you some basics ok?

i know the feeling of annoyance playing the shooter games lol
thanks for the update of your experience zengry and gaming.
i will download this game and give update once i get used to it and if possible will take you up on your offer to show me basics of the game?
thanks again

As you know I am not a veteran of the game but will be more than welcome to give you tips.

Please pm me with a time you will be playing and your name etc and we'll get something started.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:20:26 PM

Just dropping by after my weekend and see some new faces and also the investments are growing. I think this will be taking off anytime now when people start seeing this for what it is. The game can be so addictive so you just know that there will be a lot of demand for Jewels.   

Have you downloaded the game and playing?

If people new about this they would quickly realize that Jewels as the in game currency to games with some many members and members joining.

I suspect this will reach all its goals.

OP is there an amount you need to make to class this ICO as a success?

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

OP is there an amount you need to make to class this ICO as a success?

The amount raised will determine what milestones we will be able to complete. The more we raise, the more complex and varied custom gambling apps can be made and the more work can be done on project Rebirth. If less is raised we will still be able to implement the jewels currency into the existing servers but will make it harder to develop fully fleshed out gambling apps. Our goals are designed that way because it allows us to scale based on investment without having to put a hard limit on how much is needed.

Timelines change based on the amount of work we can afford to hire staff to handle and it also alters the complexity of the projects being worked on.

-Coin integration and management is around 1 month of development for 2 developers and can be done with very little backing. It would be something that if worst came to worst I could bankroll myself.
-Gambling app development and integration would be 2-3 months of work for 2 developers and 1 artist minimum but bringing in more staff would allow for expanding the scope to include more games of various styles with much higher level of finish on them (better sounds, art, interfaces, etc)
-Further gambling development including mobile apps, standalone website not related to our servers, more variety in games available, integration in other websites and in other games again scale in time but would easily be 3-6 months work of worth with # of staff scaling based on the scope of the project.
-Rebirth would be about 3 months of pre-development with a further 6-9 months of full scale development to get it to an alpha playable state and would require a team more in the range of 5-10 people. Obviously that costs a lot more to fund than developing a few mini games and integrating them with a properly secured backend.

Hopefully that (rough) breakdown helps put things in context some. Ideally many of these will be done concurrently rather than in sequence by bringing in other developers.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:58:53 PM

-Rebirth would be about 3 months of pre-development with a further 6-9 months of full scale development to get it to an alpha playable state and would require a team more in the range of 5-10 people. Obviously that costs a lot more to fund than developing a few mini games and integrating them with a properly secured backend.

Hopefully that (rough) breakdown helps put things in context some. Ideally many of these will be done concurrently rather than in sequence by bringing in other developers.

Again lots of info. Thank you. Think this is the first project that info is given at a pretty regular interval. Keep up the awesome work man. I see this project going a LONG way.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:40:13 AM

Again lots of info. Thank you. Think this is the first project that info is given at a pretty regular interval. Keep up the awesome work man. I see this project going a LONG way.

I'll be doing my best to provide bits of content update every few days. Right now working on re-writing all of the quest managements systems so we can start developing a few new quests and events.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:54:26 AM

This is a great project. Im in. good luck and if you need testers I can help.

CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:34:18 AM

it says there are 122 players online now. If I download the game does that mean all the people will be playing or does it also include people who are logged in and not playing?
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:54:49 AM

is see you long time ago from hyper and c2 and now you are part of this project? this is good if so and do many communuity come to jewels? i check this out and keep updated from thread. how much does jewels sale cost? and do you have plans to add bonuses?

For the info on JEWELS u might ask their devs, I'm still the Lead Board Member for Coin2 for the most part and we are partnered with them. That said, Coin2's community and Projects are all available for JEWELS in the future. Also as Pro4Never has stated, there are plans in progress to exchange C2 and JEWELS for use on their game servers, I have also asked for the option to exchange JEWELS back to Coin2 to allow staking so that users may save their coins up and come back later to trade for even more JEWELS to play the games.

World without fiats!
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:00:12 AM

If c2 is partner with jewels I think c2 should take the back seat and let jewels lead because they are very far ahead and I don't want them being held back at all.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:44:41 AM

If c2 is partner with jewels I think c2 should take the back seat and let jewels lead because they are very far ahead and I don't want them being held back at all.

I'm not sure it is a set in stone partnership or am I wrong?

I mean I've not seen any of the c2 community in here, well at least not introducing themselves.

Is it more of a coin based partnership being able to exchange for c2 and not in game partnership?

B2

BitDouble.io

r.o.o.t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:56:43 PM

I did not see any exchange plans in roadmap. Any such introduction planned ?

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:08:07 PM

It has been said on this thread it will be on many exchanges.

It will even have a chance to get on poloniex if the community gets involved closer to the time when volume is high.

Jewels will be flying soon enough when people understand the power of a fully working popular game with Jewels being the in-game currency for thousands of members. This should already be booming with that being said plus the in game gambling with Jewels.

A serious recipe for success is going on here.

B2

BitDouble.io

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 02:14:44 PM

it says there are 122 players online now. If I download the game does that mean all the people will be playing or does it also include people who are logged in and not playing?

That number only includes the amount currently in game on that particular server. The online count keeps the servers separate and does not include website or other logins.

I'm not sure it is a set in stone partnership or am I wrong?

I mean I've not seen any of the c2 community in here, well at least not introducing themselves.

Is it more of a coin based partnership being able to exchange for c2 and not in game partnership?

The partnership is that users will be able to convert between jewels<>c2 yes. That will primarily be useful once our gambling games are completed and can then be integrated in other games as well as being released as their own dedicated gambling site and mobile apps.

Sorry for the confusion. The roadmap is in regards to programming milestones and is not related to the other work we will be doing in regard to partnerships and other integrations. Exchanges are very important to us and we will be pushing as hard as we can to be listed on as many as possible. Obviously that will start with exchanges that are easier to be listed on. Here's the post discussing it earlier in the thread.

The road map was intended to mainly highlight benchmarks in terms of (programming based) development. I'll look to have the road map broadened with other intentions other than those just specifically related to programming. Thanks Smiley.

As for which exchanges we'll be listed on, we will probably get a listing on Yobit due to its ease however it is also in our intentions to get a listing on Bittrex as from our research they are a more trusted and well established exchange. We intend to be entirely transparent with them and don't mind the 3 BTC fee. We see no problem with their CFC compliance standards which requests having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team. After a listing on Bittrex, we will eventually seek a listing on Poloniex as we become more established. As Jewels is an integral aspect of our project we want people to have accessibility to Jewels in as many places and ways as possible.

The gambling will be a mega success as well IMHO, @dev is there any plans of partnering with an already proven casino to implement your provably fair dev?

We are interested in doing so yes. Creating a provably fair gambling API is not exactly 'difficult' but rather time consuming. Going with something that has a proven track record of security and has a strong name in the community would be very important to the project. I can't really say anything definitive until such a partnership can be worked out but yes, it's something we are looking into.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:52:27 PM

Right now my main priority with the Heroes project is fleshing out the actual content for the new server. Virtually all of the game systems are already in place and being tested but we need to make sure there's enough for players to do when it comes time for them to actually level and hunt and quest. In addition to writing these quests and events and side systems they also need to be documented so players actually know about them and wont get confused as easily.

If another player searches a treasure box before you, they will get the treasure and the box will respawn elsewhere on the map. Due to the time limit in this quest you're encouraged to try to find times when other players may not already be inside the map to do it quicker. The time allotted is quite generous though and it's mostly a matter of making sure players log in daily and do more than PVP. We'll be expanding the system to include some more 'creative' quests as well in the coming weeks.

So far I have 3 daily quests completed for various city maps (to add variety in where people are playing). We've also finished the mentor system which allows you to gain a portion of the experience and items your students gain. Your students also gain a percentage of your battle power making them stronger as well. To avoid abuse we've disabled the ability to share exp from powerleveling (the apprentices must actually level themselves rather than team exp) and the rates are currently being verified and tested.

PS: Study points are included in the first screenshot. Study points are earned through daily quests, world boss fights and other larger activities and can be used to boost specific attributes of your character. I'll be doing a full video on the subclass system in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: