Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:00:49 PM

If you guys ever need someone to test just throw me a pm. Either myself or wife would be glad to help. Wife is a mega gamer . So if you need testing on various things just throw me a pm and we'll be on asap Smiley

Thanks again on the continuous updates. Keep em coming Smiley
zahra4576

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

If you guys ever need someone to test just throw me a pm. Either myself or wife would be glad to help. Wife is a mega gamer . So if you need testing on various things just throw me a pm and we'll be on asap Smiley

i second that and would be glad to help this project anyway i can.
my funds will soon be ready and will be investing in this project.
it is by far the best ico of 2016 it already has a working game and another being created.
to add to that you have both things i love most online, gambling and gaming.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:10:08 PM

Do you need german translation?
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 08:33:46 PM

The heroes server is online for testing at www.ConquerHeroes.com

It will sometimes be down as we use it as a live test server (paused for debugging, crashed, etc). We aim to move it to a full beta server for the 1st (players then must work for their items and offer feedback on rates and features. Right now we're just roughing things in making sure all the features work as they should and that we can track down as many bugs as possible before that beta starts.

i second that and would be glad to help this project anyway i can.
my funds will soon be ready and will be investing in this project.
it is by far the best ico of 2016 it already has a working game and another being created.
to add to that you have both things i love most online, gambling and gaming.

Appreciate the high praise and support!

Do you need german translation?

We should be launching the full bounty list on the 1st. I believe most of the primary translations are done, not sure if German was included though.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

If c2 is partner with jewels I think c2 should take the back seat and let jewels lead because they are very far ahead and I don't want them being held back at all.

Exactly, I have no plans to interfere with that other than an occassional mention that swapping their JEWELS to C2 and staking the C2 would be a way to acquire more JEWELS later on making both coins useful to each other. =D

Kinda like this:

Exchange C2 -> JEWELS, play games, earn JEWELS, Exchange back JEWELS -> C2, Stake C2 for a bit to increase coin2 holdings, Exchange C2 -> JEWELS process starts all over again

Sorta like a Circle of life deal, if that isn't going to far with a reference, Yes I'm also aware they are POS v3, but the C2 is easier to acquire at the current moment and is pure proof of stake.

World without fiats!
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 04:36:33 AM

People seem to enjoy some of the content previews I've posted so here's another for you!

Today's update for the apex/triumph servers will include a bunch of cat merchandise for people who want to wear some cute yet stylish garments and weapons. Total list includes...

2 garments (white and black version)
2 bow styles
2 club styles
1 blade style
1 shield style
1 backsword style

http://i.epvpimg.com/CFmJe.gif

They are admittedly quite silly but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'm excited to see how our players react to them Smiley

Are the hearts coming from the players because they are in love? Is it like a magic spell in the game that works like ghb?
 Grin
Why hearts is the core question.

The effect is attached to the specific garment.

Each garment has a different style and theme. This one is a cute cat garment with hearts and pink streamers that float around it. It's a silly garment but quite popular with players.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:56:28 AM

Just got all caught up to date. Looks like things are progressing nicely here. I cant wait to see how heroes looks once its finished and released.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:17:56 AM

Just got all caught up to date. Looks like things are progressing nicely here. I cant wait to see how heroes looks once its finished and released.

We should get a game going of bitcoiners, I have seen you around and think it is time I make a crypto friend if you're not to busy. Please pm me your username and or a way to contact you to let you know when I am logging in.

I have said this as well and believe it will be really cool for gamers in bitcoin to get regular games going.

There was another member who was up for it as well and someone agreed so that is 4 of us minimum.

I will send my contact details to you now.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:12:10 PM

the investments are building nicely here..
we are not far into it but have already raised over 5btc!..
this will pick up a lot more once we get going with signature campaign and people start talking to frineds who like gaming etc..
very good so far and looks like i may have to invest some more towards the end when it will pick up even more..
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 01:29:45 PM

Ok cool. Just wanted to know. But  now I have another question.
I saw the horse racing video and that looked super fun! It reminded me of mario kart where you ride over random power ups and them use them to slow down other people. Is this only going to be available in Heroes because when I was on Apex I didn’t see anything about steeds?

Yes, horses, horse racing and the custom looks for them only exist in the Heroes project. The same is true for all of the updates I'm posting here and in our twitter. It's one of the reasons we're so excited about the new project because it just has so many more possibilities for new content and events for players.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:10:49 PM

the investments are building nicely here..
we are not far into it but have already raised over 5btc!..
this will pick up a lot more once we get going with signature campaign and people start talking to frineds who like gaming etc..
very good so far and looks like i may have to invest some more towards the end when it will pick up even more..

I just checked that out and you're right that is building very nice. What will the total be I am wondering? It is one of a kind on the market so I won't be surprised if it reaches 200 or 300btc by the end of the sale.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:46:24 PM

I saw the horse racing video and that looked super fun! It reminded me of mario kart where you ride over random power ups and them use them to slow down other people. Is this only going to be available in Heroes because when I was on Apex I didn’t see anything about steeds?

Yes, horses, horse racing and the custom looks for them only exist in the Heroes project. The same is true for all of the updates I'm posting here and in our twitter. It's one of the reasons we're so excited about the new project because it just has so many more possibilities for new content and events for players.

that is exciting stuff.
this needs to get out there more because it is totally unique in crypto.
anyone on this thread have a news site or crypto gaming or anything?
this needs to reach as many eyes as possible.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

that is exciting stuff.
this needs to get out there more because it is totally unique in crypto.
anyone on this thread have a news site or crypto gaming or anything?
this needs to reach as many eyes as possible.

Agree. So far this is the best project thats been here for a long time. Actually been playing apex instead of trading lol :p
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 06:24:35 PM

I've made some updates to the ICO page on our website so it offers a bit more information as well as having a link back to this thread for further discussion.

Hopefully that helps with a bit of the confusion some investors have had about the project.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 11:36:11 PM

yes that is quick but precise and shows simply what Jewels is going to achieve.
it has got everything that is needed to be able to be succesful but we need a big community to help it raise what is needed to be successful.
im looking to who will be partnered with in future and what kind of games they can intergrate into their site.

The potential for integration of our upcoming gambling games into other products is really exciting to me. I'm already in talks with a number of different game developers who are interested in adding those gambling mini games to their own projects. Currently I have 2 other conquer server owners who are also interested in having them added.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:04:19 AM

it has got everything that is needed to be able to be succesful but we need a big community to help it raise what is needed to be successful.
im looking to who will be partnered with in future and what kind of games they can intergrate into their site.

The potential for integration of our upcoming gambling games into other products is really exciting to me. I'm already in talks with a number of different game developers who are interested in adding those gambling mini games to their own projects. Currently I have 2 other conquer server owners who are also interested in having them added.

How much is raised until now? İs there a link to the İCO stats ?
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 01:08:29 AM

How much is raised until now? İs there a link to the İCO stats ?

Its in the first post.

http://apexconquer.com/ico.php
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:47:55 AM

I’m not really interested in investing time into a character and would rather just spend some money and get in on the action. Can I buy a character/items?
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:30:01 PM

I’m not really interested in investing time into a character and would rather just spend some money and get in on the action. Can I buy a character/items?

Yes by investing in this ICO you will have the Jewels needed to customize your character.

Jewels is the in game currency that you can buy items with.

Investing in this is investing in Jewels.

You don't pay enough.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 01:51:46 PM

We do not sell any characters or items which effect a character's strength. The duels, tournaments and almost all PVP events do not require any gear or levels though. If you wanted to do a bit of pvp those would be good ways to see how the server works.

In regards to the ICO, the jewels will be distributed at the end of the sale with our jewels cash shop going live at the same time. Those jewels you received from investing could be traded with other players for gear if that's something you wanted to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: