Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 08:32:03 PM

Missed us this week at the Beyond Bitcoin hangout? You can check out the recording here:

Chris on Conquer Heroes and its updates:
https://youtu.be/1xHTTRpUNQM&t=1h2m27s

Roy on Jewels and its various roles within Conquer Heroes:
https://youtu.be/1xHTTRpUNQM?t=1h20m39s

We primarily talk about our successful launch of Conquer Heroes and our plans going forward relating to both Conquer Heroes and Rebirth. To emphasize on a particular point Conquer Heroes acts almost as a sandbox allowing us to test various ideas to see how doing certain things with Jewels will affect the in-game economy and how both players and investors respond to certain content or additions to the system. Based on the knowledge as we start to see what is successful and what is not in terms of using Jewels in Conquer Heroes we will better be able to make decisions going forward with Rebirth.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

Will definitely try the mmorpg game soon.

When you are ready to try it out you need to create an account first on their website. http://bit.ly/2dKNuBb

Then when you get in game check out their Wiki page for some help on getting started. http://wiki.conquerheroes.com/

Also when you are in game their is a small ? Icon on the bottom right hand side that is LIVE support, I used it last night and a character came to me in game to help me out. Super easy and super convenient for newbies.

It's a pretty fun game you guys, once you kind of get the hang of how to get around and farm stuff and do quests it gets kind of addicting.

Also want to add there is a simple in game marketplace button where newcomers can buy valuable items and unique items, gives JWL demand and use case right off the bat.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:34:26 PM

I dislike the fact that in crypto everything depends on listings at the"right" exchange. It's so political loaded, without any advantage for the scene at all. God damnit. The volume is more important than the tech and the exchange is an indicator for the future adoption success. JewelsProject (and $jwl within) is one of the best examples around crypto (look at BitCrystals $bcy at Poloniex).

You're right, but unfortunately not all crypto enthusiasts actually care about the "scene".

It's just about making money, which don't get me wrong I want to make a little bit of coin along the way too....but even if I was dead broke and lost it all I would still for some reason get up every morning and check the markets and projects I am interested in hahaha.

I guess there is hobbyist...and then straight mercenaries. Just my opinion do whatever the fuck you wana do
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 11:54:14 PM

When you are ready to try it out you need to create an account first on their website. http://bit.ly/2dKNuBb

Then when you get in game check out their Wiki page for some help on getting started. http://wiki.conquerheroes.com/

Also when you are in game their is a small ? Icon on the bottom right hand side that is LIVE support, I used it last night and a character came to me in game to help me out. Super easy and super convenient for newbies.

It's a pretty fun game you guys, once you kind of get the hang of how to get around and farm stuff and do quests it gets kind of addicting.

Also want to add there is a simple in game marketplace button where newcomers can buy valuable items and unique items, gives JWL demand and use case right off the bat.

Just want to clarify an account on jewelsproject.com and conquerheroes.com are one and the same.

doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:01:54 AM

Just want to clarify an account on jewelsproject.com and conquerheroes.com are one and the same.

Nice to know anyone can create only one account and will be able to access both site at the same time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:54:48 AM

thanks for this info dev so just create either on any of those both site and we wil lable to access both. thanks and good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 02:03:10 AM

Very long day but we're thrilled to announce our integrated cash shop is now live. Players may purchase or spend jewels inside the game without having to leave to go to our website.

We've also introduced a "mass composition" system so players can turn their mix-matched +1 items they've found from monsters into standardized + stones that can be used on any type of item. Obviously some of the item's power is lost in this transition but it makes for a much more user friendly experience because they dont have to waste as much time managing their interface.

At the same time we've also added a larger button that's much easier for players to see to access our live support system from inside the client.

koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:05:29 AM

Missed us this week at the Beyond Bitcoin hangout? You can check out the recording here:

We primarily talk about our successful launch of Conquer Heroes and our plans going forward relating to both Conquer Heroes and Rebirth. To emphasize on a particular point Conquer Heroes acts almost as a sandbox allowing us to test various ideas to see how doing certain things with Jewels will affect the in-game economy and how both players and investors respond to certain content or additions to the system. Based on the knowledge as we start to see what is successful and what is not in terms of using Jewels in Conquer Heroes we will better be able to make decisions going forward with Rebirth.

Not sure why the first link doesn't work for me. Here it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHTTRpUNQM&t=1h2m27s

Everyone who is holding Jewels Coin should listen to this interview!!! Smiley
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:56:54 AM

Very long day but we're thrilled to announce our integrated cash shop is now live. Players may purchase or spend jewels inside the game without having to leave to go to our website.

We've also introduced a "mass composition" system so players can turn their mix-matched +1 items they've found from monsters into standardized + stones that can be used on any type of item. Obviously some of the item's power is lost in this transition but it makes for a much more user friendly experience because they dont have to waste as much time managing their interface.

At the same time we've also added a larger button that's much easier for players to see to access our live support system from inside the client.

hardest working devs in the crypto scene!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:29:32 AM

Not sure why the first link doesn't work for me. Here it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHTTRpUNQM&t=1h2m27s

thanks for sharing mate must seen video for more details..
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:23:55 AM

thanks for sharing mate must seen video for more details..

Great interview - a lot of neat (innovative) features and ideas from Chris and Roy you can sense the passion when they talk about Jewels such a breeze of fresh air in crypto.

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 11:37:12 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 11:47:47 AM by JewelsProject

To the others above, thanks for your support and I'd encourage you join us at the Beyond Bitcoin hangouts live if possible Smiley

Chris, have you considered hiring a professional PR person. Im listening to you on BB and you just seem to be rambling a tad. I know coders are a funky bunch so think about it because a pro pr rep could do wonders.

We have, but I think you're forgetting something which is that we're working off a budget that we already have broken down and allocated for the most part. I don't think at this point we can justify bringing someone on for simply being a spokesperson for us and paying then for that in contrast to the jobs we've recently brought people on for (Client Security Developer, Statistical Analyst Consultant). You state they could do wonders so would you mind elaborating on what you personally think they would bring to the table that's currently insufficient?

I apologize if it seems we're rambling on but at the same time I'm also surprised that you'd rather hear news about development and plans going forward from a representative rather than those who have the vision themselves and are developing it. I think due to this, we can go a lot more in depth when we give our explanations of where we're currently at and more important we can answer technical questions. I think this is an important point because it's worth noting Beyond Bitcoin is not simply us dumping information/updates as listeners are encouraged to probe us with questions relevant to discussion. It's hard to equip a representative with technical answers to questions we don't know ahead of time.

Thanks for your input and I'm sure as we get busier and in the future at some point we will be adding a teammate to our roster for this position.

m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:57:38 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 05:08:43 PM by m4arT3n

To the others above, thanks for your support and I'd encourage you join us at the Beyond Bitcoin hangouts live if possible Smiley

Chris, have you considered hiring a professional PR person. Im listening to you on BB and you just seem to be rambling a tad. I know coders are a funky bunch so think about it because a pro pr rep could do wonders.

We have, but I think you're forgetting something which is that we're working off a budget that we already have broken down and allocated for the most part. I don't think at this point we can justify bringing someone on for simply being a spokesperson for us and paying then for that in contrast to the jobs we've recently brought people on for (Client Security Developer, Statistical Analyst Consultant). You state they could do wonders so would you mind elaborating on what you personally think they would bring to the table that's currently insufficient?

I apologize if it seems we're rambling on but at the same time I'm also surprised that you'd rather hear news about development and plans going forward from a representative rather than those who have the vision themselves and are developing it. I think due to this, we can go a lot more in depth when we give our explanations of where we're currently at and more important we can answer technical questions. I think this is an important point because it's worth noting Beyond Bitcoin is not simply us dumping information/updates as listeners are encouraged to probe us with questions relevant to discussion. It's hard to equip a representative with technical answers to questions we don't know ahead of time.

Thanks for your input and I'm sure as we get busier and in the future at some point we will be adding a teammate to our roster for this position.

A good spokeperson is good but what is more important is that the quality and target audience of each updates and annoucement for this project. At the moment the target audience is so mixed between gaming community and cryto. It may make some follower confused or lose interrest.

JWL need to established value equaly via gaming and the market. Many altcoin heavily has value due to investors demands on the market not the userbase that actualy use the coin. From what I see jewelsproject are currently building demand on the userbase side. The current value is more influenced on the market speculation hence we see here in the forum the sharks are gathering.

IMHO jewels should also equaly give attention to the investor side like promoting the coin not to the level hyping it but only on the level of introducing JWL. While gaining more value from gaming community , JWL will also established a sound reputation in the crypto community too.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 05:11:00 PM

Aww shame don't be so mean Sad lol I also ramble on. It's funny most of the time.
Like the rambles of a mad man. ^^

Jewel is really kicking high interest among people. It's great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 05:30:11 PM

How do I sell the things I find ingame for jewels ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

Now that would be really great, but I don't think it's posible, yet
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:33:23 PM

This is something that will be coming soon. For a 'quick fix' we'll be adding a item to the jewels shop so players can turn jewels into an in-game tradable item. When that item is used it credits those jewels to whoever used it. It's not an overly elegant solution but it allows people to trade jewels between characters in-game. That's something we'll be adding this week.

EG: You'll buy a "Bag of 100 jewels" from the shop and you can trade that item in game between players, sell it for in-game currency and then the person who buys it can right click it to gain 100 jewels to their account.

In the longer term (next month or two, depends on the gambling games mostly) we are working on a jewels marketplace where players can buy/sell/trade items and jewels.

EXCHANGE NEWS

We are officially listed on Bittrex now.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JWL
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:35:40 PM

Well that settles that. People hoping to get in under 3k have missed the boat and now the real trading can begin.
Ohh its so exciting.

Diplo

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:42:35 PM

This is something that will be coming soon. For a 'quick fix' we'll be adding a item to the jewels shop so players can turn jewels into an in-game tradable item. When that item is used it credits those jewels to whoever used it. It's not an overly elegant solution but it allows people to trade jewels between characters in-game. That's something we'll be adding this week.

EG: You'll buy a "Bag of 100 jewels" from the shop and you can trade that item in game between players, sell it for in-game currency and then the person who buys it can right click it to gain 100 jewels to their account.

In the longer term (next month or two, depends on the gambling games mostly) we are working on a jewels marketplace where players can buy/sell/trade items and jewels.

EXCHANGE NEWS

We are officially listed on Bittrex now.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JWL

Great work and great news! Things are about to get really interesting for JWL traders now.  Smiley

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:47:26 PM

many coins moved last blocks
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: