Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126366 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:17 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
There are two similar things both trading and investing have: first, it gives you a big profit and second, these are both risky. But the best choice for me among the two is trading because here you only need to always keep an eye to the latest exchange rates of cryptocurrencies, if you failed then you will lose money so you must become skillful here to make a profit. While on investing, you only need to deposit your btc and wait for it to earn, this is very risky because there are lot of scams spread around that may victimize you so make sure that you will choose the legit one.

But in the end, it's your choice, just be careful to every steps you made. Good luck Smiley
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:49:19 AM

I think both are good trading and investing..if you are a knowledgeable businessman you know how to manage your money in the market..its only a matter of gain or loss..but also profitable  Smiley
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

I don't like day-trading. I think that the best options for me are mid-term and long term investments. Day trading can be stressful.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:14:48 AM

Which one is good trading or investing for me the it’s all depend on you. Trading and investing are good, if just have a 100$ try trading you can profit on it and if you have a huge amount of money try investing, the higher you invest the higher you can earn. But trading and investing required a skill and knowledge to profit more.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:27:18 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading is a very good idea to make a lot of profit, but you should be very careful in what cryptocurrency you invest your money with, or your profit could turn into a loss in an instant. Considering a good team and a nice project would be best. One more thing, simply buying bitcoin would give you a lot of profit in time, just hold your coin and let it make you profit. Mining is also a way, since you have a nice budget, it won't be a problem for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:36:44 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

If you wanted to earn that amount more than that value, I guess you to participate in the altcoins bounty campaign, just make sure your rank is member and up it surely you could get profit after the ico project either 1 month or more period of time.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

Try both. Investing is good. Some coins in the market aren't ripe yet so it takes years before you see their growth. When you see the coins, you should classify these coins according to their class. Some are good for long term investment, some are good for short investment (meaning less than a year of holding) and some are for day trading. But all methods will give you a good profit as long as you know what you are doing. Sometimes even if you know what you are doing, you can lose. Just study the market. And you can try all. Just trade with caution. Market is very risky. Remember that.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

For me trading is way more better than investing cause its possible to earn more money if you traded . Consider this, let's say bitcoins price was $10 and let's also say that the price keeps fluctuating and the price hit $12 then went back  to $10 then up again to $12 . Now if you traded you would have bought at $10 and sold at $12 twice so you get 4% profit you can get this much if you had just invested.

First, you can't predict the future outcome so you can't never know the price are going to be fluctuated for how long. Second, if you want to know this better you should have more knowledge gathering to make sure you do not follow the panic seller. Third, if you want to do trading you really need more time because if you take only play for low time you wont get good profit though or may be you can be negative. Trading is good when you have time to earn it but if you do not have enough time you should consider it for investment
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

I don't like day-trading. I think that the best options for me are mid-term and long term investments. Day trading can be stressful.

I'm also the same, I think trading is very risky because it can make loss and our money is lost, I prefer the safe way that is with investment so I will choose the investment even though it takes a long time to profit.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
boriss3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:34:48 AM

I would instead to pick investing, simply because with this things I can increase my bitcoin or other altcoin by doing trade in the exchange websites. But frankly, I can not trade if I'm not going to spend coins in any trading internet site platform.
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

If I will choose between the two i will go for investing because trading is too risky just one wrong move in trading we might lost everything we have just like gambling. Thats why i will go for a safer side the investing slowly but surely investment.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

Which one is good for you depends on your personal situation. For example, are you a good trader? With the small amount you want to invest I assume that you have not the willingness to spend countless hours of your valuable time to learn trading.

If my assessment of your situation is correct, then investing is good for you. There are a lot of ICOs on this forum and you surely will find one that fits your expectations.

we will get a lot of fresh air if we do both where we can get more coins at cheaper price when investing in ICO, this is good for continuity trading although not all in accordance with price expectations. Sometimes I feel bored when trading in full, and ICO is a fun speculation.
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Trade and investment are good ways to make money, but without knowledge and experience they can only bring losses. You must first learn all the information about these methods of earning and only then proceed to practice.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

If I'm not mistaken your question is always all over around this forum but my answer would still depend on what kind of a person you are. If you are a player or has a high tolerance in risk taking and can offer a lot of time to focus on the state of the market and can monitor actively then I suggest you TRADE to earn more than what you have right now. Otherwise, you invest if you have a long term perspective because this can also make your money grow in a much more safe way.

viciousinvest

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

I think trading and investing are both good but it depend on the personality of an individual towards their risk threshold . As for me, I will prefer trading because I believe that investing is much risk adverse to trading as it involves long term holding of assets which can some time depreciate when you least expect it, whereas trading is for the short term which I can pull out at anytime. For instance, when an asset reaches a technical support and resistance level and refuses to exceed such level, then I should be thinking of existing the trade.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
There are many ways you can make money from Bitcoin like investing, trading, gambling, signing autographs, earning money from fountains and mining. However, we may have some safe ways to make money as we need capital and investment. That means you have to invest a lot of money into it. With the money you have, I think it's not enough to do that, you need a bigger capital to be able to make money from it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

Investing we give you a steady rise in prophet with little risk while trading could possibly earn you exponential figures but a very appreciable risk. So who do you where do you see your self a risk taker or a calm soul with contention. Choose where you want to belong
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:31:47 PM

Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.

Yes I'm aware about those scams because they are everywhere and those HYIPs that are making themselves called as an investment websites are the ones that are looking for their victims. I know their scheme and I've been reminding my friends who are new in cryptocurrency that are focusing in bitcoin because in social media's those scams are all over there and many are trying to scam people.

Saerel

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.
I agree with you i personally think also trading and investment are both good you can make profit out of both and i think that is what we all want when we think about trading and investing you could invest some and trade some that way you can try both.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.

Yes I'm aware about those scams because they are everywhere and those HYIPs that are making themselves called as an investment websites are the ones that are looking for their victims. I know their scheme and I've been reminding my friends who are new in cryptocurrency that are focusing in bitcoin because in social media's those scams are all over there and many are trying to scam people.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.

everything in my opinion has a risk, but sometimes there is a low risk and high. according to our ability also when taking the risk is able or otherwise.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: