News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:33:10 PM

Yes i believe in god because god is the one who create us and the other things in this world that full of love nit just love but an inspiring moments that can be our life makes more beautiful ,make our job good , make our family be safe to dangerous people and the last thing is that can make world beautiful
moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

God doesnt exist
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

There is no God, and that supporters of the Trump traveling to his inauguration. For me, all there is not much difference between those who believe in God and those who believe Trump. How can you believe in what there can be?
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

I believe  in God He is the creator of all things here on earth and outside the earth without Him all things will not exist ,I believe that science will never dispproved God but in contrary it reveals How great and amazing He is , I'm not gonna judge anyone here but if youve ever read some of the scriptures you will found out that they are related and they will never contradict each other
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

I believe  in God He is the creator of all things here on earth and outside the earth without Him all things will not exist ,I believe that science will never dispproved God but in contrary it reveals How great and amazing He is , I'm not gonna judge anyone here but if youve ever read some of the scriptures you will found out that they are related and they will never contradict each other

However I believe that science can actually help prove God or if not, a context of a god.

Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

They are all contrary to common sense. Everyone knows that the relatives of the sick children are born. Therefore, marriages between relatives are prohibited. The Bible says that the entire population of the earth family and are descended from Adam and Eve. Nonsense!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

They are all contrary to common sense. Everyone knows that the relatives of the sick children are born. Therefore, marriages between relatives are prohibited. The Bible says that the entire population of the earth family and are descended from Adam and Eve. Nonsense!

No, only white people are descended from Adam and Eve and made in gods image. Filthy dark skinned people are descended from apes that the devil cast a spell on to make them look like people.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

No, only white people are descended from Adam and Eve and made in gods image. Filthy dark skinned people are descended from apes that the devil cast a spell on to make them look like people.

Now why would you compare Obama and his wife to Adam and Eve? ape or no ape we all share DNA.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

Now why would you compare Obama and his wife to Adam and Eve? ape or no ape we all share DNA.

BADecker would argue that DNA proof and radio carbon dating is a lie like all science.

The joke is that U. S. Christians feel superior. That type of superiority causes some of the worst hatred and crimes against humanity imaginable. Years ago when I was a kid, my mother knew a sweet little old white woman that looked like a TV representation of the perfect grandmother. I actually overheard her tell my mother that lynching black people shouldn't be a crime because god said all the animals on the earth are for man to use any way he wants to. That scared the crap out of me. I really think she would believe eating black people is perfectly fine because they're just animals.

beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

BADecker would argue that DNA proof and radio carbon dating is a lie like all science.

The joke is that U. S. Christians feel superior. That type of superiority causes some of the worst hatred and crimes against humanity imaginable. Years ago when I was a kid, my mother knew a sweet little old white woman that looked like a TV representation of the perfect grandmother. I actually overheard her tell my mother that lynching black people shouldn't be a crime because god said all the animals on the earth are for man to use any way he wants to. That scared the crap out of me. I really think she would believe eating black people is perfectly fine because they're just animals.
I'm certainly not a racist, but even say you're right. How people survived if they were born in the same family? It seems to me that this theory is not confirmed. The Bible is just lying. As with any religion. I do not understand how educated people can believe it.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

I believe  in God He is the creator of all things here on earth and outside the earth without Him all things will not exist ,I believe that science will never dispproved God but in contrary it reveals How great and amazing He is , I'm not gonna judge anyone here but if youve ever read some of the scriptures you will found out that they are related and they will never contradict each other

*snip images*

I'm certainly not a racist, but even say you're right. How people survived if they were born in the same family? It seems to me that this theory is not confirmed. The Bible is just lying. As with any religion. I do not understand how educated people can believe it.

I blame fear of death for the loss of rationality in otherwise well educated people. My christian brother in law told me he knew I was going to hell if the stories are true but there's only a 50% chance he was going to hell. He literally said he's hedging his bets on Christianity being true. He said, "if I believe and it's true then I go to heaven. If it's not true then I'm no worse off than you are." Somehow I don't think he's a true believer. LOL

I fully understand idiots believing in Christianity. They're not intelligent enough to understand logical arguments proving it's just a collection of made up stories told by bedouin tribal peoples thousands of years ago. They need to believe in something because they fear death and don't want to be erased when they die. That makes sense for someone with weakened intellectual capacity and I have no problem with that. The problems happen when these idiots perpetrate violent crimes against humanity in the name of a god that's clearly a figment of their imagination.

sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

I also don't understand how can you fight death? From the fact that you are afraid or not afraid longer you will live. To live forever in hell or in heaven there is no difference. There is neither one nor the other.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

I also don't understand how can you fight death? From the fact that you are afraid or not afraid longer you will live. To live forever in hell or in heaven there is no difference. There is neither one nor the other.

So, you have checked throughout the whole universe and beyond, just to make sure?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:14:16 PM

I don't believe BADecker would argue this.

The radio carbon dating process is extremely accurate. The thing that is foolish is thinking that C-14 was always in abundance throughout the world as it is now.

Imagine that there was no C-14 being created prior to 5,000 years ago. Why imagine this? Because nobody knows whether or not C-14 was being created 5,000 years ago.

Since nobody knows, and nobody knows whether or not C-14 was being created in the same quantities, down through the ages, as it is now, there is no way to determine through the C-14 "count" how old anything is.

Carbon dating is 100% guess beyond 2 or 3 thousand years ago. The process is flawless. What we base the process on is unknown.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

The radio carbon dating process is extremely accurate. The thing that is foolish is thinking that C-14 was always in abundance throughout the world as it is now.

Imagine that there was no C-14 being created prior to 5,000 years ago. Why imagine this? Because nobody knows whether or not C-14 was being created 5,000 years ago.

Since nobody knows, and nobody knows whether or not C-14 was being created in the same quantities, down through the ages, as it is now, there is no way to determine through the C-14 "count" how old anything is.

Carbon dating is 100% guess beyond 2 or 3 thousand years ago. The process is flawless. What we base the process on is unknown.

Cool

That's what I mean. There's always some bullshit argument why the earth is only 5000 years old, dinosaurs never existed, a boat built of wood with hand tools could support two of every creature on earth, evoulation is wrong and the whole list of Christian circular arguments and assumptions.

Read this: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/DebunkingChristians/Contents.htm

You won't read it because the truth scares Christians like nothing else in the world.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Cool

That's what I mean. There's always some bullshit argument why the earth is only 5000 years old, dinosaurs never existed, a boat built of wood with hand tools could support two of every creature on earth, evoulation is wrong and the whole list of Christian circular arguments and assumptions.

You won't read it because the truth scares Christians like nothing else in the world.

What? Now you think the Earth is 5,000 years old? Come on. We have pottery and writings on clay that we can date back 4,500 years without carbon dating.

Stick to the carbon dating point. Nobody knows the amounts of C-14, the ingredient used in carbon dating, that was in existence beyond 5,000 years ago. And even the amounts that existed 2500 years ago are almost complete guestimations. Without knowing these things, there is absolutely no way to use carbon dating to date anything accurately.

What you are doing is trying to hide the fact that this is so, by clouding the carbon dating issue with the idea of religion. Therefore, thank you for helping to prove and advance the point that carbon dating tells us nothing about the age of the Earth.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Cool

What? Now you think the Earth is 5,000 years old? Come on. We have pottery and writings on clay that we can date back 4,500 years without carbon dating.

Stick to the carbon dating point. Nobody knows the amounts of C-14, the ingredient used in carbon dating, that was in existence beyond 5,000 years ago. And even the amounts that existed 2500 years ago are almost complete guestimations. Without knowing these things, there is absolutely no way to use carbon dating to date anything accurately.

What you are doing is trying to hide the fact that this is so, by clouding the carbon dating issue with the idea of religion. Therefore, thank you for helping to prove and advance the point that carbon dating tells us nothing about the age of the Earth.

Cool

Christian circular arguments and assumptions.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:55:33 AM

Cool

Cool

Atheism ignorance of the facts of science.    Cool

stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

Cool

Cool

Atheism ignorance of the facts of science.    Cool

Religious fanaticism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: