News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 316021 times)
DeathGuardian

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

I believe in God. He created us all and his son died for our sins.
v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:16:52 AM

I rather think that everything works in such a perfect way because there's a designer that made it all, than thinking we're just here for no reason. I just need to look at nature and be sure that all of that couldn't be a coincidence... I also like to think that science explains how God's creation works
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

belief in God is absolute for human beings for not acknowledging its existence may be our life will feel like it has no purpose.
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

see my life!!!! lost btc when mt.gox get hacked! lost btc when btc-e get raided! He doesn't exits!

ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:32:49 PM

see my life!!!! lost btc when mt.gox get hacked! lost btc when btc-e get raided! He doesn't exits!

btc-e I heard already starting work again.
But I think that you do not need to blame God for your failures.
I believe in God and I am sure that he is helping me.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:06:56 PM

Do you see your life? If you have thousands of bitcoins listed and located right in your wallet on your computer... bitcoins that you can cash in at Localbitcoins or elsewhere... do you live more, or less?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
John777

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Believe or not believe in God, this concept is relative, how can you believe in what you have not seen, but only in words. Although there are some things. which is difficult to explain, here and remember, thank God, that you are. It is necessary to believe, but not plunging headlong into religion.

mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

I believe in God for several reasons. The first reason is that I often had moments in my life when, after turning to God, something in life changed for the better. And the second reason is that such a miracle as life, only God could come up with.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

I believe in God. In the world there are such miracles that can not be explained with the help of logic or science, this is the manifestation of God in our world.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I am, first every function in my vital organs was made by God and only Him can do it not by any human. Also the sky, mountains, all creatures in the sea, in the land and even in the galaxy universe it was all created by God.
Omah_ijay

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

i believe in God..reason been that his the owner of my life..He died for me two thousand years ago.And i have taking my cross to follow him.
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:06:39 AM

Yes God exists because even the scientists that once said that God does no exist now believes that God really exist.. not just any other god but the only God that created everything.. Many scientists have theories about how everythingg and how the world was made, but only God said facts and prophecys that happens even in this time, the old and the new...

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:21:23 AM

it is not necessary that all people know bitcoin. But I think sooner or later all people will know that Bitcoin exist because bitcoin is becoming popular so it's on them if they will used it and learn how it works or they will let it passed. If they don't want to earn from it, it's on them, there nothing we can do about it.

C
Finally C is!!!
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

I believe in God, although I'm not a good believer. I just don't know how the things can be exist. For example space. I know that space built through evolution. But thing we called evolution is not enough to explain. There is something more big, strong, incredible, extraordinary. There is more beyond that we could think. That is God.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

I believe in God for several reasons. The first reason is that I often had moments in my life when, after turning to God, something in life changed for the better. And the second reason is that such a miracle as life, only God could come up with.

Which god though? Every religious person will say the same thing about their god. You see, that's not a good way to discover the truth. I turned to god and prayed and my life was still bad, does that mean god doesn't exist? Why is life a ''miracle'' ?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

Which god though? Every religious person will say the same thing about their god. You see, that's not a good way to discover the truth. I turned to god and prayed and my life was still bad, does that mean god doesn't exist? Why is life a ''miracle'' ?

There is only one God, creator of Heaven and earth, whole universe.
He is our universal Parent, origin of our life and love.
Because of many different cultures, traditions etc. we have different understanding about God but God is unique and the same for Christians, Muslim, Jews, Buddhists etc.
It's not easy to connect with GOd because we are fallen and separated from Him, his love but it's worth to try because reward is eternal!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ndcm

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:38:07 PM

Yes, I do believe in God. He is the creator. Without him, I am not here typing these. Second, he's the reason why people are connected to each other, without him everything is lost.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

Because of many different cultures, traditions etc. we have different understanding about God but God is unique and the same for Christians, Muslim, Jews, Buddhists etc.
It's not easy to connect with GOd because we are fallen and separated from Him, his love but it's worth to try because reward is eternal!

How do you know?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

How do you know?

He told me Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3107

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

He told me Smiley

Hearing voices in your head is a sign of dementia.  No one should trust you.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: