News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

That makes about as much sense as the rest of your arguments.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
statickrose

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:02:03 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, I do believe in him.  I grew up knowing that God is always there whatever we are doing.  That he can see all the things about me, the good and the bad.  God will forgive me for all the sins that I made from the past.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

My family give me the knowledge about god but i dont believe but when i have a problem and my mama told me to let the god handle it and it works so until now im still and forever will believe
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

That makes about as much sense as the rest of your arguments.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

You don't know what a religion or cult is. We don't pray to the big bang, we don't worship it we don't kill in it's name.

When I see a complex object such as a watch, I know it has been designed: therefore, when I see a complex object such as a tiger, I should infer that it has been designed. This act of comparing two objects and drawing similar conclusions based on similarities (while ignoring important differences) is a prime example of a false analogy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:26:24 AM

My family give me the knowledge about god but i dont believe but when i have a problem and my mama told me to let the god handle it and it works so until now im still and forever will believe

God is the only person who are always ready to forgive our sins that we are always doing. God is good all the time. He always give us blessing to survive a single day of our life. We should believe in him because in god all things are possible to happen. We should always pray to God.
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

Of course, I believe in God, because without him there was not all this world that he created and observes that people live right. A piece of God is present almost everywhere in everything beautiful and spiritual.
eclairseve75

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

I truthfully and faithfully believe in God   His our creator.  God is always there to guide and protect us.

That's the things I learned from the church.
Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:10 PM

God is the only person who are always ready to forgive our sins that we are always doing. God is good all the time. He always give us blessing to survive a single day of our life. We should believe in him because in god all things are possible to happen. We should always pray to God.

God killed everyone because he was mad. Prayer doesn't work.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

"I'm a believer", published in last week's New Statesman, deals with that very topic. The way that I prepared it was by asking 30 prominent people to tell me their main reason for believing in God. For most of them, this was the Christian God. To add some spice to the mix, half of them were scientists.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

Of course prayer doesn't work. It is God Who works. He hears prayer; then He works.

What does God do? He sends His only true son, Jesus, to take the sins of all the people on earth, on the cross, and die. Then the Son arose through the glory of His Father, to rule the universe.

You don't know how deeply you are embedded in God and the universe. You are so great because of this embedding, that you can even reject God. That is the greatness God gave you. Your choice. But rejecting God will be a rejection of your self.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Of course prayer doesn't work. It is God Who works. He hears prayer; then He works.

What does God do? He sends His only true son, Jesus, to take the sins of all the people on earth, on the cross, and die. Then the Son arose through the glory of His Father, to rule the universe.

You don't know how deeply you are embedded in God and the universe. You are so great because of this embedding, that you can even reject God. That is the greatness God gave you. Your choice. But rejecting God will be a rejection of your self.

Cool

Jesus said that we could pray for anything and god will deliver, yet I have never seen an amputee grow a leg or someone resurrect, etc etc

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
dany_

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

Yes I do believe in God.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:11:50 PM

Quite the fairy tale...

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
RoHied

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

certainly I believe there is a god, because there is no creation if there is no creator
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

certainly I believe there is a god, because there is no creation if there is no creator

Then who created your creator?

Pull your head out of the sand...

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Cool

The Creator exists forever.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

I do believe in God and his Grace over my life and that of my family. We can see his Grace from the rising of the sun to how we live and how he ruled this world. I seriously believe in God and my lord Jesus Christ as the Lord of my life. I also believe that God created everything including me.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Cool

The Creator exists forever.    Cool

Not forever.  Eventually the last brainwashed fool will die.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

We can see his Grace from the rising of the sun to how we live and how he ruled this world.

That's due to the planet's rotation.  Pull your head out of the sand.

Cool

Martin4001

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:39:54 PM

No
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: