Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:01:22 PM

Shapetwist and Warp seemed to have potential. It is possible to forgive personal circumstances as life happens. When he returned I thought things would get back on track but a dev makes or breaks a coin. A dev must have thick skin in this game.

Luckily I got out in time.

Hey, I'd like to give a shout to you on the way you behaved in this thread. You always seemed like a very reasonable person and I enjoyed your posts. I am sorry things didn't work out with me developing this coin. Regards

Let me give you a shout to you, your a coward that losed hes balls underway, its funny you even think you were suitable for beeing a dev you runned twice now. I agree in crypto people need thick skin and if they are down they step up their game and prove people wrong. People like you are the scams and things why crypto doesnt get adopted. Please delete your account and never ever join any crypto related project cause your not suitable for it. You didnt even wanted help cause you wanted your last pump before you leave didnt you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:06:08 PM

Let me give you a shout to you, your a coward that losed hes balls underway, its funny you even think you were suitable for beeing a dev you runned twice now. I agree in crypto people need thick skin and if they are down they step up their game and prove people wrong. People like you are the scams and things why crypto doesnt get adopted. Please delete your account and never ever join any crypto related project cause your not suitable for it. You didnt even wanted help cause you wanted your last pump before you leave didnt you.

No you're wrong on all accounts man. I get that you're angry. I'm here stating that I have no conditions to go on. I'm not a coward and I never intended for it to go wrong and I did not make any out of it.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:10:54 PM

Why I am not surprised? This is what he basically said:

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

No you're wrong on all accounts man. I get that you're angry. I'm here stating that I have no conditions to go on. I'm not a coward and I never intended for it to go wrong and I did not make any out of it.

At first on what accounts i only own one (yes means you dissapointed more then one person, and if more people say the same isnt it getting obvious then)
Its not about what you made out of it that makes you a dev isnt it! Are you retarded ?

You came with rich words and didnt make any of them true, you accepted even money for it, in my eyes your so much more then just a coward, but i keep it some sort of civil.

A real dev would find hes balls and continu. Reputation can also be build, But let me guess you will just start a new coin and scam more people.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:20:42 PM

At first on what accounts i only own one (yes means you dissapointed more then one person, and if more people say the same isnt it getting obvious then)
Its not about what you made out of it that makes you a dev isnt it! Are you retarded ?

You came with rich words and didnt make any of them true, you accepted even money for it, in my eyes your so much more then just a coward, but i keep it some sort of civil.

A real dev would find hes balls and continu. Reputation can also be build, But let me guess you will just start a new coin and scam more people.

I am only sticking with WELL KNOW devs and/or larger public projects from now on.  My suggestion is everyone be careful in the future before giving your money (hard earned) to anyone boasting about a product without a working model to show.  I also suggest contributing a small amount in the beginning and/or stay away from no name ICO's altogether.  And if anyone has learned anything in the last week - the last pump and dump was purely that.  Notice the messages that came out and the way the coin was dumped on the way up again.  I am sure regular traders were part of it but think of how scammy it looks and now we still have nothing to show for all of the messages other than - someone's feelings are hurt - and now "I am leaving again"!  Follow the pattern.

P.S.  There are real devs out there doing real work - check out Vcash (John-Connor), Pio Shares (BanzaiBTC), Spreadcoin (GeorgeM), Waves(Sasha Ivanov) to name a few.  These folks are there through thick and thin and do not promise and run away.  They don't even promise.  They have a road map and constantly chip away at it.  Check them out.

berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:34:51 PM

Seems that the 3000 sat sell wall hasn´t be enough...

Oh man, I don't hold any WARP for months and months..

Oh man, I started in crypto yesterday...

Why I am not surprised? This is what he basically said:

That he basically said is, it seems getting another scam pump it's going to be difficult at the moment, let's the time pass.

I'm in crypto for the money, so this situation really doesn't bother me, I have made a good bunch of BTC with this shit, which have been invested in more serious projects. But there is people who really love crypto, and shits like the one made by shapetwist are really harming them. So please, people, at least don't defend a scammer. There is people in crypto who programs pump and dump coins and they tell it clearly, the are respectable.But people who made ICO's for big projects that disappear after two months, they don't deserve any respect.

Hope today being the last day with content being posted in this thread, but I'm quite sure we will see this comedy again in some months. And take attention to the advice of pokeytex, it's a good advice. Well, I have to add the people from DNET, the effort done by they and their community to solve all the POS problems happened for being the first to stake that kind of wallet demonstrate what is a real development with a real involved community behind.

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:41:25 PM

Since there's nothing useful to say, I'm locking the thread.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to: