Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:04:01 AM

Again the volume is down, price is down. May be the coin will sleep again. people are not  supporting the coin as before. Warp failed to win the trust of the people of crypto
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:23:03 AM

The concept seemed interesting but I think dev has no coding skills to actually add features himself to the coin without depending on others.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:31:58 AM

What was the Ico price anyone knows ?

It's been 8 months, but i think ICO price was around 2k?

yes it was.
i don't know, why people do not just read the op and then ask questions...
WARP Crowdfund details:
29.94BTC raised
122 buyers
Bid price 0,00002736 BTC
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:41:20 AM

Enough room to grow then Wink with such a small market cap.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:58:45 AM

I was with WARP from the very beginning. I bought some ICO and sold them with a profit. I keep almost 20000 warp in my exchange wallet and DEV disappeared. This irresponsible act has murdered this nice project, I think
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:14:22 PM

I was with WARP from the very beginning. I bought some ICO and sold them with a profit. I keep almost 20000 warp in my exchange wallet and DEV disappeared. This irresponsible act has murdered this nice project, I think

It can be revived, just it needs some work and trust needs to come back in this project
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:09:16 PM

It can be revived, just it needs some work and trust needs to come back in this project

but i think there were a fake pump without any possible improvement and development in warp. And DEV actually is hiding truth from us. Thereby it seems WARP is nothing but a pump and dump coin and will not survive for long time
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:15:11 AM

it will be back on track and now is good time to buy.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:41:46 PM

Did I miss the big update?  Is it being told on Slack?

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:44:15 PM

Did I miss the big update?  Is it being told on Slack?

DEV will go to sleep again, is this the big news? Indeed
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:42:39 PM

http://www.warpcoin.com/ and official explorer there are down because hosting expired. Another explorer will expire in 37 days, I have donated 0.025 BTC recently to prolong hosting there but you others should help with the cause as well. BTC address can be found using link at the bottom of explorer page at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/warp/#!crypto

Are you serious?
Why should we keep this crap alive?

The direction we're going, there's no need for that site and domain. This is no longer just an altcoin, so with the rebranding comes the removal of 'coin'. Of course the BE is important, and I never managed to fix our own, but chainz does a better job than anybody else, so we'll keep that one alive for now.

I know there's a lot of skepticism and even more questions.  Either bear with me until it's ready and take it easy with the accusations or I'll be forced to close this thread again before opening the new one.

People that want to help, you know where to reach me. If I don't reply to your one-liner it's because I don't think you can help. Make it interesting and you'll get my attention.

Regards.

fuck you. you will have your day!!!
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:35:35 AM

This scam phase is already finished. Everyone of you who has bought WARP over 3k could go back home with your coins. Next acumm level near 500 sat. No more news till next phase are expected...
Remember, he will need money again for Christmas...

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:45:13 AM

I can't say I'm not disappointed with the reception I'm having, but I do understand that everyone is suspicious because this forum is a place of many scams. Not sure what else to do. Once we lose respect, the project is kinda burned, no matter for what reason.

I had problems with WARP, some of legal nature, and I had intruders making my life difficult. The choice I made, to go away for a few months, turned out to be the best. The issues are solved and I came back to continue with the project.

However, it sure looks like nobody is interested in it, besides a few traders dying to make another quick buck.

I have been working on it, but honestly I don't think I will ever get my reputation back. If you've been hurt by WARP, I am sorry. And if it makes it any consolation, I was badly hurt too, moneywise.

So, at this point, and looking at the community, I have to make the hard decision of not developing WARP any further. My ideas and goodwill are still here, but I don't see this project getting back on track without external help.

I am willing for someone in the community to takeover the project if there is any interest. I can provide my ideas and roadmap, and contacts. But for the sake of the coin, I don't think anybody wants me to be involved any further.

I wish you all the best. I am deeply disappointed in this outcome.

Regards.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:02:39 PM

I can't say I'm not disappointed with the reception I'm having, but I do understand that everyone is suspicious because this forum is a place of many scams. Not sure what else to do. Once we lose respect, the project is kinda burned, no matter for what reason.

I had problems with WARP, some of legal nature, and I had intruders making my life difficult. The choice I made, to go away for a few months, turned out to be the best. The issues are solved and I came back to continue with the project.

However, it sure looks like nobody is interested in it, besides a few traders dying to make another quick buck.

I have been working on it, but honestly I don't think I will ever get my reputation back. If you've been hurt by WARP, I am sorry. And if it makes it any consolation, I was badly hurt too, moneywise.

So, at this point, and looking at the community, I have to make the hard decision of not developing WARP any further. My ideas and goodwill are still here, but I don't see this project getting back on track without external help.

I am willing for someone in the community to takeover the project if there is any interest. I can provide my ideas and roadmap, and contacts. But for the sake of the coin, I don't think anybody wants me to be involved any further.

Regards.

I can't say I am surprised.  I truly believe you started out ok and on the right foot.  I can't believe your entire goal was to fleece all of us from the get go.  But then again I am a naive person.  With that said I sold all of my Warp a while back and have only been lurking in the thread.  I invest in ideas and people.  You seemed like the right investment at the time.  But then it became apparent to me that you weren't.  I just don't know where you went wrong (there were many signs in hind sight).  I hope it all works out for you and that if you are a scammer you get what you deserve.  If you aren't a scammer then you need to see a therapist to work out your bi-polar issues.

-pokeytex

edit - If a "credible" DEV does decide to fork this project then I will be back on board!

Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:24:10 PM

Regards.
You didn't even try to regain trust..
After months you came back, promised a new announcement and vanished again. What did you expect with such a behavior?

berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:31:39 PM

Seems that the 3000 sat sell wall hasn´t be enough...

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:34:22 PM

You didn't even try to regain trust..
After months you came back, promised a new announcement and vanished again. What did you expect with such a behavior?

I didn't vanish again. I am here and explaining what is going on. I don't see I have the conditions to regain trust if the members that believe in me keep lurking instead of coming out and discuss what we should do. Just like Pokeytex says.

I can't say I am surprised.  I truly believe you started out ok and on the right foot.  I can't believe your entire goal was to fleece all of us from the get go.  But then again I am a naive person.  With that said I sold all of my Warp a while back and have only been lurking in the thread.  I invest in ideas and people.  You seemed like the right investment at the time.  But then it became apparent to me that you weren't.  I just don't know where you went wrong (there were many signs in hind sight).  I hope it all works out for you and that if you are a scammer you get what you deserve.  If you aren't a scammer then you need to see a therapist to work out your bi-polar issues.

-pokeytex

edit - If a "credible" DEV does decide to fork this project then I will be back on board!

Look, you are right that I did not have any bad intentions, but wrong with the behaviour bit. I did what I needed to do to protect myself. You would have done the same. I'm not bipolar (WTF?) and why the hell would I come back if I was scamming?

This is exactly why I don't think I can keep on, since you have this views about me. It's alright, I understand it. I lost my reputation, even though I delivered somehow on what the roadmap was.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

Seems that the 3000 sat sell wall hasn´t be enough...

Oh man, I don't hold any WARP for months and months..

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:39:56 PM

Shapetwist and Warp seemed to have potential. It is possible to forgive personal circumstances as life happens. When he returned I thought things would get back on track but a dev makes or breaks a coin. A dev must have thick skin in this game.

Luckily I got out in time.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:44:22 PM

Shapetwist and Warp seemed to have potential. It is possible to forgive personal circumstances as life happens. When he returned I thought things would get back on track but a dev makes or breaks a coin. A dev must have thick skin in this game.

Luckily I got out in time.

Hey, I'd like to give a shout to you on the way you behaved in this thread. You always seemed like a very reasonable person and I enjoyed your posts. I am sorry things didn't work out with me developing this coin. Regards

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: