Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:31:29 PM

edited

Who is the guy? Defintely not the CEO.

Jaka’s passion is disrupting the yet undisrupted. The Fintech industry is in his crosshair. He still bitterly remembers selling his first mined bitcoin block reward for 400€. He survived MtGox, is a DASH/ETH investor/miner and is very happy to have found ICONOMI funds, so he can further profit from the evolution of decentralised economy. While studying computer science he started writing, and became a full-time journalist and editor of the region’s biggest computer magazine. During last two decades he has published countless articles and columns. Before joining ICONOMI, he spent 5 years leading the corporate communications department at global technology corporation. He enjoys reading Sci-Fi, loves running, paddling SUP and dreams of the turquoise waters of Caribbean.
 Grin

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:32:25 PM

Amazing work ICONOMI team, I guess we can expect ICN at Gatecoin, Kraken I guess Polo too..

don't be so happy, many coin like this will end with the value of the ico and nothing more, we have already seen many ico like this oen it's nothing new, so why this should be special?
I think there is something special in this project. the developers are very honest and hard working. I ma getting constantly updates from Twitter.
I can say with no doubt thiz coin will be special.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:42:13 PM

Amazing work ICONOMI team, I guess we can expect ICN at Gatecoin, Kraken I guess Polo too..

don't be so happy, many coin like this will end with the value of the ico and nothing more, we have already seen many ico like this oen it's nothing new, so why this should be special?
I think there is something special in this project. the developers are very honest and hard working. I ma getting constantly updates from Twitter.
I can say with no doubt thiz coin will be special.
If he can't see the reasons, I say let him watch us make history while he sits there touting it's nothing new.
There are so many NEW aspects to Iconomi, It's hard to count them all. "Don't be happy" Haha omg.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:42:19 PM

edited

Jaka’s passion is disrupting the yet undisrupted. The Fintech industry is in his crosshair. He still bitterly remembers selling his first mined bitcoin block reward for 400€. He survived MtGox, is a DASH/ETH investor/miner and is very happy to have found ICONOMI funds, so he can further profit from the evolution of decentralised economy. While studying computer science he started writing, and became a full-time journalist and editor of the region’s biggest computer magazine. During last two decades he has published countless articles and columns. Before joining ICONOMI, he spent 5 years leading the corporate communications department at global technology corporation. He enjoys reading Sci-Fi, loves running, paddling SUP and dreams of the turquoise waters of Caribbean.
 Grin

1 block for 400 euros? during 50 block reward time or 25 reward time, he lost a lot. it is worth 50*600=300,000 usd now.  Shocked
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:48:09 PM

edited

Grin

1 block for 400 euros? during 50 block reward time or 25 reward time, he lost a lot. it is worth 50*600=300,000 usd now.  Shocked

"Bitterly remembers"  Grin

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:50:48 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see ICN trading for .01btc within the first few days of trading on legit exchanges. (non IOU)

That is a huge call, what do you think will drive the price that high, everything we are banking on now is just the potential.
After investing lots of my savings, I only wish ICONOMI become success but I request everyone not to dump your tokens soon after ICO.Hold them till next year to reap the benefits

I don't know when people will learn, alot of your savings in a project. Please let us remember that this Crypto boom is going to burst I don't know when but it is a natural order , don't invest what you can't afford to lose

The boom has barely begun

Agree, either it completely fails and blockchain/decentralized projects never materialize or this "bubble" just begun. Most just focus on the price per unit, they think Ethereum or even Bitcoin are expensive at $13 and $600 per "asset" they don't usually understand marketcap and mainstream adoption. 10 billion and 1 billion for these alone are a complete joke, it's not even close to the value of a small company let alone a market that can disrupt the whole world as we know it, from health, financial to logistics, commerce, online business, you name it. We are talking about trillions of dollars if only one of those sectors gets really serious adoption...so just do the math.

Of course it's risky, there's the chance this will never pan out as I said, or blockchains get hacked or are proven to be insecure (this never stopped other platforms though...). However one can clearly see people are beginning to understand that we don't really need many institutions controlling our money and work. Similar to what happened to music, movies, taxis and apartments with Spotify, Netflix, Uber and Airbnb. This will take it much further.

Do we really need huge companies behind basically person to person services? We have the infrastructure now to not need that kind of centralization of power and wealth that are basically providing the platform, not the actual content, work and money on it.

They are the leeches, not us.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:52:05 PM

edited

Grin

"Bitterly remembers"  Grin

yup, he is early bitcoin adoptor, therefore he can mine the whole block from solo mining. 50 reward was very big, what a pity he didn't hoard those bitcoins.   Grin
aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:55:44 PM

"The ICONOMI Open Fund Management (OFM) platform is a simple management tool where traders with knowledge and experience create their own investment funds. Investors, on the other hand, are able to invest even the smallest amounts, offering a clear overview of available investment fund managers and their current & past performance. The ICONOMI Open Fund Management (OFM) platform will disrupt the asset management industry."

Where can I get information about this? I would like to understand the details.

Details are not yet announced.
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:57:32 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see ICN trading for .01btc within the first few days of trading on legit exchanges. (non IOU)

That is a huge call, what do you think will drive the price that high, everything we are banking on now is just the potential.
After investing lots of my savings, I only wish ICONOMI become success but I request everyone not to dump your tokens soon after ICO.Hold them till next year to reap the benefits

I don't know when people will learn, alot of your savings in a project. Please let us remember that this Crypto boom is going to burst I don't know when but it is a natural order , don't invest what you can't afford to lose

Agree, either it completely fails and blockchain/decentralized projects never materialize or this "bubble" just begun. Most just focus on the price per unit, they think Ethereum or even Bitcoin are expensive at $13 and $600 per "asset" they don't usually understand marketcap and mainstream adoption. 10 billion and 1 billion for these alone are a complete joke, it's not even close to the value of a small company let alone a market that can disrupt the whole world as we know it, from health, financial to logistics, commerce, online business, you name it. We are talking about trillions of dollars if only one of those sectors gets really serious adoption...so just do the math.

Of course it's risky, there's the chance this will never pan out as I said, or blockchains get hacked or are proven to be insecure (this never stopped other platforms though...). However one can clearly see people are beginning to understand that we don't really need many institutions controlling our money and work. Similar to what happened to music, movies, taxis and apartments with Spotify, Netflix, Uber and Airbnb. This will take it much further.

Do we really need huge companies behind basically person to person services? We have the infrastructure now to not need that kind of centralization of power and wealth that are basically providing the platform, not the actual content, work and money on it.

Wow. That pretty much sums it up.

Well said, Sir.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:10:39 PM

Who's the rascal in the background? hehe  Wink

magc16

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:23:48 PM

I agree with MrPresident.  I gauge this by what my peers and random strangers know about crypto.  Some have heard a little about Bitcoin, but nothing more. The general public doesn't have a clue what this is.  I'll get ready to dump when my neighbors go bonkers over benefits of crypto.  This may take many, many years down the road.

cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:16:03 PM

Well said Sir!

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

I just checked the spreadsheet and found that some members have red color on their rank may I know what does it mean!!
midvidyk
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:44:43 PM

I just checked the spreadsheet and found that some members have red color on their rank may I know what does it mean!!
In what spreadsheet do you mean and what will be with these members who have red color on their rank. Please explain.
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:46:25 PM

In what spreadsheet do you mean and what will be with these members who have red color on their rank. Please explain.

This is the spreadsheet that I'm talking about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit

Scroll down until the end and you will see that some members have red colors on their rank so I'm curios to know what does it mean.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:51:16 PM

This is the spreadsheet that I'm talking about https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit

Scroll down until the end and you will see that some members have red colors on their rank so I'm curios to know what does it mean.
Maybe it means they're under investigation from Sock Puppet Police Internal Affairs?

midvidyk
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:55:05 PM

Ok. i have seen this. i thing they have red colors on their rank because they have change their rank.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:18:34 PM

Spammers obviously, they will get denied payment.
I am helping Iconomi to detect all cheaters and spammers that are around.
Also the bountie dsitribution will probably get some rules too.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:30:03 PM

Nice job for the ICONOMI, you should have to. The spammers should have to be removed for the claim of bounty with that the legit members will get their real reward.

Hire me for your campaign management
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:30:25 PM

Ok. i have seen this. i thing they have red colors on their rank because they have change their rank.

No, It's not about that because if you have checked some of these red users you can see that they have the same rank.

Maybe because of this but I saw many users in a row so that made me think that something was not going well.

Anyone can suggest me what is the best practice to do with the Iconomi after we receive them?
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: