Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:05:06 PM

Man not sure how ANYONE could expect this kinda stuff to get to mainstream market/usage.  It becomes now WAY to consfusing and long winded for anyone to even understand or try to bother making time to use such ecosystem. 

What do you mean by "now"? What has changed? If you do not understand, Im sure people here can help you out or simply do not invest in stuff that you do not fully understand. (not ment to be rude or anything)

LOL i get it better than non crypto but maybe not as good as all techie ppl for this indsutry.  Ionomi support via email has been very excellent thus far I found.  So this gives confidence but I still find it all this talk is great for techie cryptos but there is only "so much" money and ppl there.  If these companies wanna reach BIGGER audience and mainstream appeal they MUST make things easier to understand on the front-end.  Keep all such confusing techie shit to back end things.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:06:19 PM

Man not sure how ANYONE could expect this kinda stuff to get to mainstream market/usage.  It becomes now WAY to consfusing and long winded for anyone to even understand or try to bother making time to use such ecosystem.  

fuck off and stick to shilling for your stupid Wild Pussy Cat Coin and its shit exchange.

You sir are the biggest wanker I have every seen but it's ok thanks for the free promotion.  It's ok to be jealous of a coin and dev who is smaller than these mostly bs ico's but has stuff coming bigger and better than them, and sooner HAHAHA.  Oh and also the most fair/legit not trying to scam like 99% here. 

Please have a nice life with bird flu virus.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:25:51 PM

OKAY GUYS HERE'S the DEAL ON ESCROW IF YOU WANT: (From Jani)

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net) "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for mLiqui Exchange:
yes of course, when we will ready to whiteLiqui Exchange:
Yes we can, our team is well known is Ukraine/Russia - dont worry label - we will update all infoatchmaker service.
(edited by request.)Liqui Exchange:
yes of course, when we will ready to white label - we will update all info
- seller's email on ico.iconomi.net (mLiqui Exchange:
yes of course, when we will ready to white label - we will update all infoailing needs to be from that email)
- seller needs to tell amount of ICN on his/her account
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk address
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk to my address
- within a day I exchange account, send an email to the buyer to confirm
- after buyer confirmation i send whatever I received
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

If someone want to move their ICN tokens to Liqui - contact Iconomi team. We are open for cooperation.

So how can we make sure that IOU ICN is the real iconomi? Can we Make sure that we can get our withdrawals if we would get it? This thing is mostly i want to ask with you since you starting the IOU first and surely many people would get doubts for this announcement but anyways its a good move for your site since you can gather people to try do trades in your site..

We answer already numerous times. Again - we invest customers funds to ICO Iconomi, we provide all transactions id. So it is obvious that these IOU tokens real.

And now according to Jani's post, everyone can move their ICO cabinet balance to Liqui ICO cabinet balance. After we see this happened - we credited your Liqui exchange account with equal amount of ICN. You can sell them and withdraw btc immediately or wait until network will launch and withdraw ICN.

P.S. Please lets discuss this option here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1636917.100, avoiding clutter up this thread.

why don't you share this info?
1. Liqui should show a proof (screenshot) of their FINAL amount of ICN tokens
2. Liqui should show a proof that they have less than that final amount of IOUs reserved in orders

You talk about something you know ... I personally bought and sold it from the beginning Liqui without any problem. I have some coins alí and remove four btc without any problem, so shut up loudmouth.

I can prove Liqui is scam.

They haven't even posted members names of the team behind it. Just a picture of 4 team members, which too appears photoshoped.

When I asked on Telegram the names of team members, they said-

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Can you please at least give name of team members?

Liqui Exchange:
Yes we can, our team is well known is Ukraine/Russia - dont worry

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:
Once again, when we decide to publish this - we will do this.

Me:
But why are you hiding this.?

Liqui Exchange:
It is our founders solution at that moment, Im support guy - cant provide you with this infotmation unfortunatelly

Now you only decide. I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members.

If you don't trust me, try asking these questions to them in Telegram or I can give you screenshots as proof too.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:28:47 PM

Man not sure how ANYONE could expect this kinda stuff to get to mainstream market/usage.  It becomes now WAY to consfusing and long winded for anyone to even understand or try to bother making time to use such ecosystem.  

fuck off and stick to shilling for your stupid Wild Pussy Cat Coin and its shit exchange.

You sir are the biggest wanker I have every seen but it's ok thanks for the free promotion.  It's ok to be jealous of a coin and dev who is smaller than these mostly bs ico's but has stuff coming bigger and better than them, and sooner HAHAHA.  Oh and also the most fair/legit not trying to scam like 99% here. 

Please have a nice life with bird flu virus.

yes yes, you've been shilling "SOON" forever now.

Wild Pussy Cat Coin should really be renamed WILL NEVER PUMP coin.

Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:31:54 PM

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net) "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for mLiqui Exchange:
Yes we can, our team is well known is Ukraine/Russia - dont worry label - we will update all infoatchmaker service.
yes of course, when we will ready to white label - we will update all infoailing needs to be from that email)
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

If someone want to move their ICN tokens to Liqui - contact Iconomi team. We are open for cooperation.

So how can we make sure that IOU ICN is the real iconomi? Can we Make sure that we can get our withdrawals if we would get it? This thing is mostly i want to ask with you since you starting the IOU first and surely many people would get doubts for this announcement but anyways its a good move for your site since you can gather people to try do trades in your site..

We answer already numerous times. Again - we invest customers funds to ICO Iconomi, we provide all transactions id. So it is obvious that these IOU tokens real.

And now according to Jani's post, everyone can move their ICO cabinet balance to Liqui ICO cabinet balance. After we see this happened - we credited your Liqui exchange account with equal amount of ICN. You can sell them and withdraw btc immediately or wait until network will launch and withdraw ICN.

P.S. Please lets discuss this option here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1636917.100, avoiding clutter up this thread.

2. Liqui should show a proof that they have less than that final amount of IOUs reserved in orders

You talk about something you know ... I personally bought and sold it from the beginning Liqui without any problem. I have some coins alí and remove four btc without any problem, so shut up loudmouth.

They haven't even posted members names of the team behind it. Just a picture of 4 team members, which too appears photoshoped.

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:
It is our founders solution at that moment, Im support guy - cant provide you with this infotmation unfortunatelly

Now you only decide. I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members.

If you don't trust me, try asking these questions to them in Telegram or I can give you screenshots as proof too.

Friend told me this is cool project
whatching buy some cheap coins
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:33:24 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

do you know the guys behind poloniex? i dont think so

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
liqui

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:33:29 PM

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Oh, lol. You are funny man. "I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members" - what about btc-e? Grin
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:35:57 PM

Liqui has around 135k ICN. But the question is: they Just put in sell orders 135k IOU?

Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:45:54 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

do you know the guys behind poloniex? i dont think so

"stated Poloniex owner, Tristan D'Agosta" from: https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2014.07.18-Poloniex-is-the-First-Centralized-Exchange-to-List-a-Groundbreaking-New-Development-in-Crypto-Trading

And there has been pictures of the place where they have their adress and so on, it is way more legit.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:49:27 PM

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Oh, lol. You are funny man. "I haven't seen a legit website which is not ready to disclose the names of team members" - what about btc-e? Grin

So because one of the most known exchanges with 5 years in business without any major problems doesn't show who they are, you will not?

They have 5 years in their back to prove that they are at least some what trustworthy
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

When ICONOMI ICO wallet will be out?Anyone know?
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:54:08 PM

The wallet iconomi is etherum wallet. Iconomi cooperation etherum with smart contract.
So you can use the eth wallet after hardfork.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

Man not sure how ANYONE could expect this kinda stuff to get to mainstream market/usage.  It becomes now WAY to consfusing and long winded for anyone to even understand or try to bother making time to use such ecosystem. 

come on, don't feed them. just hit ignore like a grown up Smiley

sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:09:23 PM

The wallet iconomi is etherum wallet. Iconomi cooperation etherum with smart contract.

Can we using ETH address on myetherwallet?
Thank you!

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:10:01 PM

Can we using ETH address on myetherwallet?
Thank you!

yes, you can send any compliant token via MEW

kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.nethttp://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net
Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Yeah, you are correct.

But I can see at least see little information about them at
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net

For liqui, there is negligible information- http://domainbigdata.com/liqui.io

Okay, leave btc-e , talk about yourself. You are uploading false pics of team members.
You claim that your team is well known in Ukraine, Russia.
If you don't want to disclose the team members, why are you claiming to be trusted.

If Anyone here is from Russia,/Ukraine  please let us know what you know about the team. Please check this pic and help us identify them.

I'm sure, if your team is well known it would be identified by some people.  Wink

Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:56:17 PM

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.nethttp://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net
Me:
Names?

Liqui Exchange:

Me:

Liqui Exchange:

Yeah, you are correct.

But I can see at least see little information about them at
http://whois.easycounter.com/btc-e.net

For liqui, there is negligible information- http://domainbigdata.com/liqui.io

Okay, leave btc-e , talk about yourself. You are uploading false pics of team members.
You claim that your team is well known in Ukraine, Russia.
If you don't want to disclose the team members, why are you claiming to be trusted.

If Anyone here is from Russia,/Ukraine  please let us know what you know about the team. Please check this pic and help us identify them.

I'm sure, if your team is well known it would be identified by some people.  Wink

You won't get respond on that one, the picture looks photoshop  job to me.
Maybe they will deliver what promised in their site. Time will tell

For now it just looks awful fishy
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:05:09 PM

You won't get respond on that one, the picture looks photoshop  job to me.
Maybe they will deliver what promised in their site. Time will tell

For now it just looks awful fishy

They just stay low, all these shady exchangers are keeping a low profile in order not get attacked by the Eastern European mafia.
Or even worse , they are being run by the mafia itself.
It's a double edged sword.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:48:36 PM

Prob they can show us more pics.

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:50:34 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 11:29:13 AM by MoveCrypto

IMHO,. Iconomi deserves its own blockcain. Why couldn't a separate blockchain interact with an ethereum smart contract? Then expand the platform's limits with DApp development. And give investors the option to choose how individual dividends are paid whether it be Lisk or Eth. Why put 3500 *+ investor's trust and value at risk (especially fiat investors) because Iconomi's success is currently dependent on Ethereum. Stratis released its own blockchain built to create private blockchains for a fraction of Iconomi's ICO investments. If others understand where I'm getting at... I think its fair to vote on a better solution such as an independent blockchain. And do this by treating every account as a delegate. Personally I would rather wait until Iconomi has the best opportunity to go public then go out on a limb with Ethers current status on work load stability. I bet we would have easily seen 21000 BTC if the DAO hack never happened...

PS: I really like the idea behind Iconomi but I'd rather get dividends in lisk.  

Ethereum:
- consistent $4MM+ daily trade volume can easily absorb $10k to $100k+ worth of dividends going out every week

- most nodes out of any crypto (7000+) means very decentralized network

- cost of sending out 6000 dividend transactions every week
  on ethereum: 25 minutes and 13.5 ETH ($160)
  on bitcoin: 30 minutes and 1.5 BTC ($960)

- 2nd highest hashrate of any crypto (6 TH/s) means very hard to alter a transaction once it has been written to blockchain

As you can see, Ethereum is currently the only blockchain where it is feasible to launch a huge, dividend-paying project on.  Ethereum is the only blockchain with a history of supporting tokens on its' chain with $100+ million market cap.  

Better to pay ethereum miners fees to use their network, than it would be to pay several developers to maintain a new ICN chain, which would be more centralized and less secure than ethereum.

Now Iconomi can focus on fund management and building fund management platform, instead of wasting time and money trying to maintain and grow a blockchain.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: