Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253589 times)
aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

Dividend does not go down. 100m ICN tokens will receive same amount of dividends. But if funding goes higher, you receive less ICN.

This is what I was supposed to mean in the first place. Less ICN, less dividends.
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:01:08 AM

RELAX
Stop worrying about the estimated total amount of coin you will receive.
The only thing that matters as an investor is the actual percent of profit you make because the total number of coin you receive has nearly no correlation with the possible profit % outcome.
The 100m tokens are distributed according to the weight of your investment, plus bonuses ofc.
The total number of tokens distributed doesn't change with total ICO investment size, only your amount of tokens does.
example a:
If you put in 1 EUR and ended up with 5 ICN at launch for a beginning value of 20 cents a token that rises to 25 cents a week later you make 20% profit. You now have $1.20
example b:
If you put in 1 EUR and ended up with 10 ICN for a beginning value of 10 cents a token, it rises to 12 cents for the same 20% profit, you again have $1.20.

So, in short; the only thing that will increase your chance for higher profit is a larger investment, not less investors buying the ICO tokens.
cheers

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:11:48 AM

From 55k per BTC, the allotment of ICN went down to less than 14k.... Will something be left by the end of the campaign 😂😂😂?

That means value of ICN increased!:)

Not really since the value is proportionate with the amount of investors and tokens. Right now the value per token stand @ $0.0378991318... The same value as per day one... 😉

You have a point. But mathematically not:) if we raise 8.5m USD then each token would be worth 0.10 USD. Now it's less.

$0.085 to be exact and if 8.5m are raised... I don't disagree with the way ICONOMI decided to raise funds but I personally would have rather wished to buy a predefined amount of ICN from the start instead of seeing allotments decreasing every single day.... At this speed, I've calculated that by the end of the ICO, the allotment should be around 2K per BTC invested...
aidia

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:16:41 AM

If you put in 1 EUR and ended up with 5 ICN at launch for a beginning value of 20 cents a token that rises to 25 cents a week later you make 20% profit. You now have $1.20

We are thinking this differenlty.

I do not really care about the 20% profit quick bucks, that I can do with any other project there is lol. Smiley

I plan to HODL, that's why I'm interested in the dividends.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

I do not really care about the 20% profit quick bucks, that I can do with any other project there is lol. Smiley

Aah, I see ... but know this: Dividends will only be paid out while ICO funds last. When ICO funds are gone, so are ICN dividends... and they plan on using some ICO funding to help fund the "performance.fund".
I wish the dividends were 4 ever hehe

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:21:00 AM

Dividend does not go down. 100m ICN tokens will receive same amount of dividends. But if funding goes higher, you receive less ICN.

This is what I was supposed to mean in the first place. Less ICN, less dividends.

More funds = less ICN = less dividends

A deja vue, the whales will rake everything again...
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:25:16 AM

More funds = less ICN = less dividends

A deja vue, the whales will rake everything again...

Right, the simple logic behind fixed ico coins to be distributed:  more funds = less coins = higher ico price. less funds = more coins = lower ico price.

For example, Waves has a 30k btc funding, their ico price is very high, about 36k sat without bonus. While smaller ico like stratis, has almost same ico supply, with 915 btc funding, the ico price is 1129 sat.
aidia

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:29:38 AM

Aah, I see ... but know this: Dividends will only be paid out while ICO funds last. When ICO funds are gone, so are ICN dividends... and they plan on using some ICO funding to help fund the "performance.fund".

Then I have good news for you from user ICONOMI

Dividends will be permanent!

But for as long as we have money raised during ICO we'll distribute 100% of our profits as dividends to ICN holders.
When we sometime in future burn money during raised during ICO we'll finance operations from profits made by funds. The rest of the profits will be distributed to ICN token holders.

That means that all ICN token holders will be receiving dividends in 1 months / 1 year / 10 years / 100 years... ICN token will always bring u weekly dividend.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:43:33 AM

But for as long as we have money raised during ICO we'll distribute 100% of our profits as dividends to ICN holders.
When we sometime in future burn money during raised during ICO we'll finance operations from profits made by funds. The rest of the profits will be distributed to ICN token holders.

That means that all ICN token holders will be receiving dividends in 1 months / 1 year / 10 years / 100 years... ICN token will always bring u weekly dividend.

adia;
AAaaaaahhhh..
"When we sometime in future burn money during raised during ICO we'll finance operations from profits made by funds."
I see said the blind man..
Thank you..  amazingly good news...

OKAY I'm with ya... more coin= more profit no matter the exchange value

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:46:01 AM

It's really nice, but one condition has to be met: there must be profits for those dividends, and nobody cannot gurantee profits forever.
I can imagine however, that ICONOMI team can start paying dividends using the ICO funds in case there're no profits for some time Smiley
I'm sorry, but I always look for a weaknesses, and the major weakness here is basically this promise Dividends will be permanent! which i guess means perpetual or everlasting right?
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:52:02 AM

It's really nice, but one condition has to be met: there must be profits for those dividends, and nobody cannot gurantee profits forever.
I can imagine however, that ICONOMI team can start paying dividends using the ICO funds in case there're no profits for some time Smiley
I'm sorry, but I always look for a weaknesses, and the major weakness here is basically this promise Dividends will be permanent! which i guess means perpetual or everlasting right?

Hmm, I guess the real question would be "What happens when the funds show a loss?"

kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

Sorry guys, maybe is a stupid question  Grin
I'd like to invest in this ICO, i know they accept BTC ETH LSK
is there a difference if i invest today directly with lisk or with btc? i mean, the value of my lisk that i send to the ICO is calculated now or when the ICO is closed? for exmple, i send 1000 lsk the value now is 0.00042btc so i send 0.42btc but everything can happen and my 1000 lsk at the end of ICO could value much less (or much more  Grin)...the same with BTC sure but i think with less volatility, so any idea? Thanks a lot!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

Sorry guys, maybe is a stupid question  Grin
I'd like to invest in this ICO, i know they accept BTC ETH LSK
is there a difference if i invest today directly with lisk or with btc? i mean, the value of my lisk that i send to the ICO is calculated now or when the ICO is closed? for exmple, i send 1000 lsk the value now is 0.00042btc so i send 0.42btc but everything can happen and my 1000 lsk at the end of ICO could value much less (or much more  Grin)...the same with BTC sure but i think with less volatility, so any idea? Thanks a lot!
yes, the bonuses make a difference... 10% right now for 2 more days

the currency type matters yes... which one will increase the most or hodl it's value best by the end of the ico?

gomados

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:59:19 AM

People who sended only BTC at ico want to go down eth and lsk, because they will get more ico tokens.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:00:24 PM

Hmm, I guess the real question would be "What happens when the funds show a loss?"

Yeah, you mean they will have to accept a loss? Oh, no is it possible at all that they can generate a loss? Smiley
But they can always start draining ICO funds in a hope for future profits.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 12:00:47 PM

People who sended only BTC at ico want to go down eth and lsk, because they will get more ico tokens.
theyre breaking it all down to fiat value for distribution so I dont think theres a difference

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:06:54 PM

YEa  major flaw as all crypto have is bull/bear market on bull any idiot can make money doing it on brear (falling prices) is art.
IF ICONOMI will have good traders and be able to short makets ^^ ICOnomi will be profitable all time if not it will fall.
For me ICOMINI is like crypto ETF now crypto will be in bull till stock market collapse all are waiting for it pump BTC and cash out.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:39:50 PM

When we spend all ICO funds dividends will stay! We'll need to finance operation, but the rest of the profits will be still distributred as dividends.

Gentlemans, dividends are to stay 4ever!
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

When there is a loss, we might still get some revenue from maintenance fees. But if there is nothing to distribute, then dividends are at zero. All scenarious are possible. The only coin that guarantees you profit is Onecoin Tongue
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:20:29 PM

When there is a loss, we might still get some revenue from maintenance fees. But if there is nothing to distribute, then dividends are at zero. All scenarious are possible. The only coin that guarantees you profit is Onecoin Tongue

You as organisation wouldn't take a part of the profits? Or do you count your proffit in the cost of things?

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: