Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:15:42 AM

can't wait for this coin on polo  Shocked
Be patient , still has 19 days before ICO event finished . While the ICO still live , you can promote ICONOMI and get a bounty for finished the task.
And i think , ICONOMI would be listed in poloniex easy without problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:52:06 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 06:07:57 AM by Snorek

can't wait for this coin on polo  Shocked
Be patient , still has 19 days before ICO event finished . While the ICO still live , you can promote ICONOMI and get a bounty for finished the task.
Are there any serious expectation towards initial ICONOMI token price? Can we estimate this now, based on initial invested capital or other factors?

What requirements need to be fulfilled for coin to be accepted on Poloniex? I guess certain market cap needs to be reached.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:53:57 AM

~snip~

So because there's one "scam" job that uses google translate (anyone can do that) you punish all the rest?
i'm sure not just "one". I know too how long for create a proper translation, no need to tell me, except you're just making your post "looks" longer.

Your argument is completely invalid and pretty stupid actually. You don't seem to respect other people's work.
im always respect with other people's work, but it's not if they are using google translate for translation. Did i ever telling whois using google translate for making ICONOMI's translation? No, i'm just keep it myself.
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:04:16 AM

3. Tokens that pay dividends!

Most POS coins pay %of share per year without risk of trading,
Supernodes pay for supernode , minig shares for minnig.

There is a difference between dividends and POS.

There will be 100m ICN tokens forever. When you do POS number of tokens grow.

Selecting Ethereum as your token's platform instead of running your own network was smart, taking into account your operating needs.
However, you seem to be too optimistic about ETH itself (see quotes from your whitepaper below)
-security and predictability - don't forget the DAO (security), and hardfork (predictability) - obviously the DAO wasn't directly ETH's fault, but the idea of smart contracts on Ethereum platform seems to be quite complex even for experienced developers. And the HF for bailout, and not for any technical resolution, is just clear econo-politics.
-use of robust and well- supported clients - working with Mist is not that robust for an ordinary user
-high liquidity - ETH is liquid indeed but what will be your advantage from this?
-Ethereum smart contracts enable a very transparent and secure way of profitsharing among the token holders - no thank you, the word "secure" is so improper here

AND

Exactly what will be inevitable... to lose money the same way DAO lost money? Huh
PAY ATTENTION PLEASE

Comments like that without even reading the FAQ is like texting in traffic while driving... REKT
Mr. Bitbanksky, also... The DAO sidechain code was responsible for the smart contract exploit, not ETH code.
The statements made about it are irrelevant and unrelated because the tokens don't interact via smart contract.
Ethereum could literally vaporize and all the holdings barring ETH would be perfectly safe.

If there's going to be a similar DAO-like attack in the future (wasn't that a "feature" in the DAO code that was exploited?), Vitalik and friends from ETH foundation will just do another fork of ETH, right? Lol  Grin
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:08:08 AM

Your argument is completely invalid and pretty stupid actually. You don't seem to respect other people's work.
im always respect with other people's work, but it's not if they are using google translate for translation. Did i ever telling whois using google translate for making ICONOMI's translation? No, i'm just keep it myself.

If u could prove that some one is doing it I think that you should tell us.
Some one using Google translator doesn't deserve to get paid.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:43:03 AM

Are there any serious expectation towards initial ICONOMI token price? Can we estimate this now, based on initial invested capital or other factors?

What requirements need to be fulfilled for coin to be accepted on Poloniex? I guess certain market cap needs to be reached.

My estimate ICONOMI will be above 20k satoshi or more  just compare with other ICO like RISE
To be on the poloniex market I think is not easy  there are several requirements needed although I'm not sure about that
there also said  developers have to pay for it
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:52:26 AM

What's the EXTRA day worth in terms of shares in the signature bounty?

this is falling day by day so probably it will be used to calculate last week witch will be like eg. 5 from 7 days.
So you get share 5/7 from last week of ICO this is good because they will pay for every day not just WHOLE weeks (7days periods),

you are right. we will pay for each day you have our signature.
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:52:40 AM

I'm not sure about that
there also said  developers have to pay for it

I don't think so.  Just if polo thinks that the coin will have a good volume would be enough for them.
They get the fees so... they are more interested than nobody to add the coin at the markets.
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

My estimate ICONOMI will be above 20k satoshi or more  just compare with other ICO like RISE
To be on the poloniex market I think is not easy  there are several requirements needed although I'm not sure about that
there also said  developers have to pay for it

I think I read from a dev of another coin that Polo adds what they want, that devs do not pay. And that they suggest for people to vote for the coin.
findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:35:13 AM

At least wait for 20 days, this project is very legit, just be patient to get profits.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:38:46 AM

I don't think so.  Just if polo thinks that the coin will have a good volume would be enough for them.
They get the fees so... they are more interested than nobody to add the coin at the markets.

Don't look at ICONOMI like another alt coin because this is not alt coin this is found management company share.
What that mean ? that mean probably won't be pushed into payment processors and push to use in online shops.
volume for coin will come from company shares if company will provide profit...

there is of course plenty way to make use of ICOnomi inside trading platform for many services sky have no limit
if stuff is good people will pay for it to get advantage over rest traders - but no one can guarantee you that will work at all.
Any crypto investment is risky so nothing new here. New is concept

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:40:45 AM

I have invested in the ICO and am interested in answers to some of those questions that I havent seen before. BUt my understanding is alot of these things havent been ironed out yet. Example q's

Where are the funds held?
On what exchanges will they traded and how will this link work.
Basically how does it work and what is the security model?
What fees will be charged>?
How will the platform prevent fund managers from abusing clients funds, and also for the Iconomi funds, have transparency etc.

Have these type of things been established yet at all?

Funds are held in escrow as of now. Most of assets will be in multiple 4/6 wallets. We plan to publish details of how cold storages work, but we don't plan to publish who private key holders will be for pure security purposes.

On what exchanges you will know maybe a day before each starts trading. As history can tell, exchanges will deny any plan of listing certain asset even a day before actual launch.

Fees for platform? Fund Management Platform will have fee split in a model similar to app store.

How we'll prevent fund managers from abusing clients and everyone? We don't know yet for sure. No one build something like that yet. We'll start with a small controlled group and learn from there on. As of now we have certain scenarious how abuses could happen.

Those things are not established yet. If they were, we would not be doing ICO as things would be established and running.
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:40:56 AM

What's the EXTRA day worth in terms of shares in the signature bounty?

this is falling day by day so probably it will be used to calculate last week witch will be like eg. 5 from 7 days.
So you get share 5/7 from last week of ICO this is good because they will pay for every day not just WHOLE weeks (7days periods),

you are right. we will pay for each day you have our signature.

For example, we post 10 posts in 5 days, we can also earn a week stakes?

ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:45:01 AM

fuck more of this vaporware ICO shit, really? $4mil USD or whatever it is?!   for what??  what the hell does some coin devs need this for here??

you can bet your ass i wouldn't develop crap if i got that kinda ico money lol, and you can be these guys will bring out sweet fuck all over time with this.  even if they do it'll be useless by the time it's released lol!

sure it may see one sweet pump (ahem LISK) then be stagnant forever while idiot bagholders buy the top and sell at a loss (as usual).

the shitty eastern euro crappy English shills posting here for cheesy hype is also hilarious! LMAO

Haters will be haters.

When you use "coin devs" you should realise ICONOMI is way beyond a coin. It's more like that ICN are shares of the company that will be making financial products and Fund Management Platform which will target outside investors to get into crypto. Currenct financial products (funds) are very unattractive with their ROI and world is hungry for new financial products.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:47:44 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 09:36:46 AM by ICONOMI

Why me I not added to the list SIGNATURE bounties? Already twice I fill out the form!
I am the third time filled the registration form, but I was not in the list again! Huh

You never submitted here: https://docs.google.com/a/cashila.com/forms/d/1yMsVhmuQOFCeMmnaXySyZPbOyNynjJOyRyzQ1wkN2HU/edit

What you need to submit is your profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=351258 and number of posts you have at the time when you added signature.

Edit: you submitted now. Thx!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:07:46 AM

3. Tokens that pay dividends!

Most POS coins pay %of share per year without risk of trading,
Supernodes pay for supernode , minig shares for minnig.

There is a difference between dividends and POS.

There will be 100m ICN tokens forever. When you do POS number of tokens grow.

Selecting Ethereum as your token's platform instead of running your own network was smart, taking into account your operating needs.
However, you seem to be too optimistic about ETH itself (see quotes from your whitepaper below)
-security and predictability - don't forget the DAO (security), and hardfork (predictability) - obviously the DAO wasn't directly ETH's fault, but the idea of smart contracts on Ethereum platform seems to be quite complex even for experienced developers. And the HF for bailout, and not for any technical resolution, is just clear econo-politics.
-use of robust and well- supported clients - working with Mist is not that robust for an ordinary user
-high liquidity - ETH is liquid indeed but what will be your advantage from this?
-Ethereum smart contracts enable a very transparent and secure way of profitsharing among the token holders - no thank you, the word "secure" is so improper here

Choosing a platform to be build on is definetelly smart. And in will be even better decision in future. Xaurum moving from it's own blockchain on top of Ethereum was a wise decision as well.

security and predictability: TheDAO was a special case. Keep in mind that it was a month of heated debate before hard fork happened. And no other transaction was reverted/modified. Humans build platform, and if you don't trust majority then you shouldn't trust blockahain either.

use of robust and well- supported clients: ICN will be supported natively on ICONOMI website as well. Talking of Mist not being easy to use for an ordinary user. I totally agree here. We are at the stage where internet was before browsers came out. Good news here is that this can only improve. And UX will improve faster than it did on the internet.

high liquidity: for ICN tokens we don't need ETH to be liquid at all. We need ETH network to run.

Ethereum smart contracts enable a very transparent and secure way of profitsharing among the token holders: It is transparent and secure. Whichever private address owns some ICN will get dividends. Very transparent and straightforward.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

Will dividends be paid in bitcoin to those who invested with bitcoin ? Now as bitcoin price is rising, how will tokens be alloted? Will I get less tokens because of high btc price?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:14:06 AM

Quote from: Das
Exactly what will be inevitable... to lose money the same way DAO lost money? Huh

Why should they... The DAO was a broken and unaudited code that led millions to be lost....

ICONOMI will only use the Ethereum blockchain to issue tokens and distribute dividends on a weekly basis. A fairly simple job that doesn't require huge amount of coding. If you need a simple example on how this will work, have a look to coinprism.com: tokens stored on the Bitcoin blockchain... it's exactly the same principle.

Besides, none of the cold wallets used for the ICO are interconnected, thus nullifying any possibility of hack similar to the DOA.

Some very good points here! Thank you BitBanksy.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:18:24 AM

ICONOMI,
I see you are working in signature bonty goole sheet just now. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10tRJSuPZ_mak2-mt_5bwtmIXuH4waCVWAmz3zO83cFg/edit
But why are you count week as 8 days?
For example, you have 3 weeks in table   1.9.-8.9.   9.9.-16.9.   17.9. - 24.9.
But 7*3=21? and you have 24 (from 1.09 to 24.09)

You guys modified it? Please, I find it is still wrong on the list of sig campaigners.

1.9. - 8.9.  Count with your fingers, OP, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, there are 8 days, not 7 days.   Cry Cry
Is your campaign still open for new participants? your btc campaign is running,is your other campaign also running?

Still open. All the bounties, except newsletter are open till the end of ICO.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:20:22 AM

Poloniex is the one of the biggest exchange and listing ICONOMI  there will be a great booster for this coin. Not many coins lists on poloniex but if ICONOMI manages to do that it will be just great.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: