Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:40:37 PM

Today I am buying a ton of Litecoins with about 4 BTC, I will come back here to laugh at any haters in a weeks time!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:42:07 PM

Cloud mining, HYIP's, Ponzi's and concealed scams are the majority of the investments now unfortunately, The market still does not offer a decent investment with low-risk profit, The best investment are alt-coins for some IMO but even there some of them are "scams" and premined.
Yeah your right the best thing that i can invest is for our knowledge that we can use it forever just to invest for your knowledge is the best that i am sure that you can use it here those skills are need and you can offer it to other here..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:50:38 PM

I think its more good to invest in altcoin which is easy to handle.. check coin market cap to relay in volume check how they are staying long..
And always check their security. and report it to other if you halving a problem to them,

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:12:00 PM

I think its more good to invest in altcoin which is easy to handle.. check coin market cap to relay in volume check how they are staying long..
And always check their security. and report it to other if you halving a problem to them,

It's not that easy. We can't called altcoin trading as risky one if things are easy to handle.

Volumes are not a good basis on some of the alts as one big push by a big whales can change the story.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:03:55 PM

Dude, investing your bitcoin into alternative coin is not easy as you say. Handling the fluctuations of coin, i means have a good predictions of the movement for not loss your money. Sometimes there is have a big problem unfortunately, i give an example is few months ago dao was hacked and the price of ethereum affected. The price goes down deeply, so terrible dude.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:51:30 PM

It depends on your skills  and the things you can do  better. I would suggest investing  into trading, but you need to get as much  relevant information as you can before,  with regard to cryptos  and trading tactics.
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:57:32 AM

I think better not to invest in any bitcoin related sites because most of the sites are scam and may be you could become one of the victim. So stay away from investing in bitcoin sites rather you could do trading.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:00:28 AM

I think better not to invest in any bitcoin related sites because most of the sites are scam and may be you could become one of the victim. So stay away from investing in bitcoin sites rather you could do trading.

Many sites scammed us in the past so at a moment even if there would be any genuine site for investment we won't prefer to invest in it as we will be always having a fear of loosing our investments.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:54:47 AM

Today I am buying a ton of Litecoins with about 4 BTC, I will come back here to laugh at any haters in a weeks time!  Grin
Lol everyone has a different idea about investing, and everyone also has a view or cleverness different, perhaps you think that litecoin will return pump some time to come, I hope so, the important thing is that you can be patient when you invest in altcoin, and you also have to be careful
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

Very good option at all the money to invest in real estate and then it can be taken that will bring good profits every month. Just a good investment in a precious metal-here only a dead investment.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:44:21 PM

Very good option at all the money to invest in real estate and then it can be taken that will bring good profits every month. Just a good investment in a precious metal-here only a dead investment.

If you have managed to earn good profits from bitcoins then you can invest that money in real estate as I really feel that real estate business is the best of all as you can earn huge profits from it in long run.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:51:28 PM

If you have managed to earn good profits from bitcoins then you can invest that money in real estate as I really feel that real estate business is the best of all as you can earn huge profits from it in long run.
I think that's a pretty big step for most people and not really feasible if you're in your early 20's, except if you have rich parents or landed a big earning job.
But if you do have that option, it could be great if you know the market.

I personally prefer to invest in Bitcoin itself and precious metals.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:03:01 PM

Real estate seems to be a dump yard nowadays so utilise the bitcoin in another potential stock called gold. Because this is only the real stock increasing the value like bitcoin now and future. Hope you will invest on gold only.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:37:50 PM

Quote post 367
You could invest into trading where your return isn't based only on your actual luck, but it's based on your experience and goodness of your research too. Although more risky, you could invest into altcoin as well that may help your trading investment too.

Buy and hold. Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:56:57 PM

I think holding bitcoin is investment so if you want for more faster way you can use your bitcoin to invest in altcoin that you can increase the amount for every altcoin spikes but you should choose the top 10 or top 20 altcoin in coinmarket cap because they have a good volume and i am sure you can make a good profit for those altcoin just to hold it and check the price daily.. so that you can sell if the price is increase..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:40:32 PM

you are right that there is some sites they are scam so better to not invest and it right idea about to trading in Alt coin and i think trading is much more better than other investment because trading have too much lower risk and and we can make fast money through trading.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:53:18 PM

There's no legit place. Those sites that tell you they are legit are the ones that turns into scam easily. You can instead invest on new altcoins. If the project is successful, then you'll surely earn some money. To do this, you could contact the dev and ask how do they solicit the money or you could also just buy some of their coins when it's on an exchange site and then wait for the price to rise.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:56:13 PM

There's no legit place. Those sites that tell you they are legit are the ones that turns into scam easily. You can instead invest on new altcoins. If the project is successful, then you'll surely earn some money. To do this, you could contact the dev and ask how do they solicit the money or you could also just buy some of their coins when it's on an exchange site and then wait for the price to rise.

Exactly that is the safe way to invest bitcoins I guess, and its surely safer then investing it any ponzi sites where you will surely loose your money in long run.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:19:00 PM

Many sites scammed us in the past so at a moment even if there would be any genuine site for investment we won't prefer to invest in it as we will be always having a fear of loosing our investments.
Lol I think if we invest of course we will always be associated with a third party, I think if you do not want to risk losing money or scam. better not to invest, because I think all investments have risk to lose so I think if you want to invest you should be ready with all the possibilities that will happen
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:24:33 AM

The easiest way is to buy coins and just wait for the bitcoin will rise. Generally it projected all the way it should be. Of course this is not the best time for shopping, but also to invest in bitcoin can make a profit in the future. Investments in Internet through sites that offer a lot of money very big risk. I would not recommend it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: