April 30, 2024, 10:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:07:59 PM

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Roll Eyes

I love how the pool can't process our withdraws, but this youtube dude can send coins just fine on behalf of the developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3SkPrs0Bs&feature=youtu.be
Have you asked the video make why he can move coins?  

Roll Eyes

Look everyone knows what is going on.... we know this new dev team is wetting their beaks during all this and taking advantage of it.

Just please process our pool withdraws at some point.  Don't rob everyone (more specifically me) completely.

I was at the discord and they did mention that they processed a few withdrawals and the confirmation time was unusually very long because of issues with the chain. Now they want to update to the next wallet release with fixes in version 3.0.0.4 before processing more withdrawals. I do understand it is frustrating, I have a couple million in the pool as well. But these guys, as volunteers, are holding real investments of other people. I understand why they chose to take extreme precautions in these withdrawals. It is objectively unfair for us, but hey, we did take the risk in sending our coins to this pool for (almost) free, we have to endure the consequences of our choice.

The consequences for our choices... and these are not volunteers.  They are actively collecting a fee for their service and making money hand over fist atm.

Thanks for the update on the newest excuse for not processing withdraws.

We shall wait for 3.0.0.4 then while the dev teams collects 60% of our stakes.
The DEV TEAM will make a lot of money before block 80k   Shocked Shocked , so we have some guarantee that the DEVs might be here for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Roll Eyes

I love how the pool can't process our withdraws, but this youtube dude can send coins just fine on behalf of the developers.

Roll Eyes

Look everyone knows what is going on.... we know this new dev team is wetting their beaks during all this and taking advantage of it.

Just please process our pool withdraws at some point.  Don't rob everyone (more specifically me) completely.
We cannot blame the pools for not allowing withdrawals, because they need to ensure that the network is secure, so that nobody loses their coins during the withdrawal process. I cannot blame the pool for anything, even though the other Fundamental nodes have an advantage.

The pool is processing withdraws and could process withdraws.

Look at line number 13 for ErGo (one of the pool workers I believe...) He withdrew 313,000,000 on the 24th of this month.  

Ergo had a withdraw address of SYvxcPmay9JUT9hq3UPVjUPpfmwArfzwJp on the form, but inspecting his address on the blockchain shows no coins being sent there... little strange.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
John Cutter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

It took me three frikn days to get confirmations for my transfers. Three days! I hope they come out with a fixed wallet soon.
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

We cannot blame the pools for not allowing withdrawals, because they need to ensure that the network is secure, so that nobody loses their coins during the withdrawal process. I cannot blame the pool for anything, even though the other Fundamental nodes have an advantage.

Look at line number 13 for ErGo (one of the pool workers I believe...) He withdrew 313,000,000 on the 24th of this month.  

Ergo had a withdraw address of SYvxcPmay9JUT9hq3UPVjUPpfmwArfzwJp on the form, but inspecting his address on the blockchain shows no coins being sent there... little strange.

Maybe he lost his coins. I know I lost 200 million that were in my wallet on the 24th as well. Now they're all in "conflicted" status.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

The pool actually has coins being withdraw today, but no one has had their withdraws processed....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

The blockchain doesn't lie

We've staked 1 block since the 25th... this is fuckin ridiculous... send us our coins.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
beybietron

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

The pool actually has coins being withdraw today, but no one has had their withdraws processed....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/address.dws?9369.htm

The blockchain doesn't lie

We've staked 1 block since the 25th... this is fuckin ridiculous... send us our coins.

Dude, just talk to the pool owners, they are responsive. I'm sure if you demand it and you accept the risk of whatever happens to your coins during withdrawal in an unstable blockchain, they will send your coins.

This is the latest message from the pool manager:
"All, back with an update. So we did a few withdrawals and all of them are still confirming. As I mentioned before, we actually wanted to wait for the blocks to move quicker as normal and the Devs are working on it.
Even all the withdrawals I did is not showing on the chain, so we cannot afford to send more coins. This is really something out of my reach to fix, so I just ask all to be patient while this is worked on."

Your frustration during these times is understandable to a certain degree, but at least try to look at this in the pool owners' perspective as well. They cannot risk losing people's money when there is a technical issue. This is nothing different from banks shutting down their online banking services when they have maintenance.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

I did some more research and I don't see a 313,000,000 withdraw at all from the pool address.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:36:01 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 11:49:30 PM by BayAreaCoins

Dude, just talk to the pool owners, they are responsive. I'm sure if you demand it and you accept the risk of whatever happens to your coins during withdrawal in an unstable blockchain, they will send your coins.

"All, back with an update. So we did a few withdrawals and all of them are still confirming. As I mentioned before, we actually wanted to wait for the blocks to move quicker as normal and the Devs are working on it.
Even all the withdrawals I did is not showing on the chain, so we cannot afford to send more coins. This is really something out of my reach to fix, so I just ask all to be patient while this is worked on."

Your frustration during these times is understandable to a certain degree, but at least try to look at this in the pool owners' perspective as well. They cannot risk losing people's money when there is a technical issue. This is nothing different from banks shutting down their online banking services when they have maintenance.

Maybe that explains why the 313,000,000 aren't showing up anywhere.

I'm just going to go play video games and pray this all gets straightened out...

I wish the pool owners would send out our coins at our own risk.  I filled out yet another withdraw form and it had new questions about if you run the newest wallet and such.

This pool has pretty much turned off staking and froze withdraws since the 25th.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:36:18 AM

I'm just going to go play video games and pray this all gets straightened out...

I wish the pool owners would send out our coins at our own risk.  I filled out yet another withdraw form and it had new questions about if you run the newest wallet and such.

This pool has pretty much turned off staking and froze withdraws since the 25th.
People will get compounded interest, if the code is updated within the next 1 or 2 days.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:48:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:05:10 AM by BayAreaCoins

People will get compounded interest, if the code is updated within the next 1 or 2 days.

Fingers crossed... I hope this story has a good ending.

I hope everyone has a good night <3

Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:12:32 AM

I'm back in now.

Anybody else get banned because of that?

Let me know and I'll tell the admin

-A1

Me, same name as here, ty.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
Costanza1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:29:45 AM

Does anyone have the pool owners contact information or name outside of Discord?
B3COIN started as an Honest coin, when Limx Dev was around - Limx Dev has 100% INTEGRITY.

I don't understand what is happening, now that Limx Dev has left the scene.

This coin started with integrity.

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Plz unban me from the discord so I can withdraw from the pool, thanks.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:38:11 AM

Does anyone have the pool owners contact information or name outside of Discord?
B3COIN started as an Honest coin, when Limx Dev was around - Limx Dev has 100% INTEGRITY.

I don't understand what is happening, now that Limx Dev has left the scene.

This coin started with integrity.

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Plz unban me from the discord so I can withdraw from the pool, thanks.

Here is a the link to withdraw: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

They have not honored my withdraw request for over a week now.

Abstract1dea

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:07 AM

There is a newer withdrawal document to request a withdrawal.

Devs have stated time and time again that the contested blocks will be restored and coin deposited.

There is a section in discord to notify them of that.

I work in IT as an infrastructure engineer and work with developers all the time and it is not unusual for new version and products to work out bugs.  Blockchain coins are even more critical as real money is involved.

Don't worry, just notify them and they'll get to it.

As for the pool, it has made a lot of gain in the past and the fork caused a lot of pain but they are growing pains.

I would not want my coin sent across a system that was unstable or questionable.
I got a lot coin there too but I am confident it will work.

You must be a destination kinda person, but there is a journey to follow here.
Try to enjoy the ride.

A1
Costanza1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:59 AM

Ty to whomever got me unbanned.

Abstract1dea

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:46 AM

That was me.

You're welcome.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Devs have stated time and time again that the contested blocks will be restored and coin deposited.

I work in IT as an infrastructure engineer and work with developers all the time and it is not unusual for new version and products to work out bugs.  Blockchain coins are even more critical as real money is involved.

As for the pool, it has made a lot of gain in the past and the fork caused a lot of pain but they are growing pains.

I would not want my coin sent across a system that was unstable or questionable.

Try to enjoy the ride.

A1

The fact that we are dealing with a unstable system is the base of the frustration and messing with something so important during the hyper staking seems... "odd".

But we shall wait for withdraws... I noticed on the new form it outlines that withdraws are only on Saturday.  This should line up well with B3 being at the 80k block and all of us missing out.  I'll just be happy to have my coins back.

Thanks

sumair7230

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:04:46 AM

everyone is asking about the issue btw i wanna ask any estimated price of what b3 will be after master node

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

Try to enjoy the ride.

A1

Thankyou for your wise comments, agree B3 is a journey, and lots of frustrations are being vented by day traders ,
people in for a quick buck or impatient indivuduals who may have over extended their risk/reward appetite. As nothing is
absolutely certain, and Crypto space is one of the highest risk environment but it can offer increadible rewards for the patient.
I only heard about B3 via you tubers , and I was intrigued by the 10K compounding , and I wanted to observe this 8th wonder
(as per Einstein) of human mathematical construct in action. I invested two grand (which I could afford to loose) back in block 68K,
determined to see the process to block 100K,as there was 100% reward from block 80k-100k regardless of what happened,
including B3 going bust. Currently we are close to block 79K (including various dramas which I took as ongoing entertain/risk/reward ,
 including reduction of staking to 40%, in action with invention of whole new concept of FMN ). I can say, I was there when new concept
of FMN was invented. As of today, I can get over 15 FMN if I wanted to... regardless of your investment type,
get your risk/reward ratio right, and be patient, as time just transfers value from impatient to patient. B3 appears to be setting all sorts of
records, and may end up bigger than anyone had imagined, including the fastest growth in ranking for an original organically growing coin.
This is not happening by chance, B3 is one of those pure original coins with an incredible plan, and people are throwing their arms in the air
when changes are tweaked to keep B3 on the path..or when Devs are dealing with exceptional circumstances..
Just revisit your risk/reward appetite, invest money that you can afford to spend (say equivalent one of impulsive purchase
in the real world physical commodity) , and let it run and run, tweaking every now and than for increased return...My exist strategy
is to take my original investment of 2 grand after block 100K...and may split 50% between staking and FMN from blocks 100K-1M, and beyond.
I have hardly made any effort with the money that I could afford to spend from the very beginning (for this potentially huge return now) and I
am not stressing about what has happened, what is happening and what is going to happen... B# is a journey, I am going for the ride and
enjoying the view being offered by changing circumstances with passage of time. Have faith, most people are honest, including you reading this post.

yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

The price of the project is really bad at the moment. It is said that PoS reaches 80K, and it will get super sale B3. The price will probably go up. Is that true? Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: