May 05, 2024, 04:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

Hey guys, I have some coins on coinmarkets. I would like to move them out to the wallet. Is the wallet working, will I be able to do that? Also how many coins do you need to receive some good rewards ? Is over 10000 Kb3 or 10 000 000 b3 good?
I have moved my coins from CM to the latest wallet but staking does not work.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Cutter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:49:58 PM

Hey guys, I have some coins on coinmarkets. I would like to move them out to the wallet. Is the wallet working, will I be able to do that? Also how many coins do you need to receive some good rewards ? Is over 10000 Kb3 or 10 000 000 b3 good?
I have moved my coins from CM to the latest wallet but staking does not work.

I finally got my staking wallet to work after weeks of not staking. I had to delete everything except for wallet.dat file and let it fully re-sync and make sure it matches the block height on blockchain explorer.
Londaan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

All I want is my coins back from the pool

We can't see a filled out form of this type: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

We need to be sure the withdrawal is not made to an exchange wallet address, in case that does not exist any more. On line numbers, put 1227 and 3340.

This is a load of shit. Every withdraw has been filled out to the same wallet (B3). I have updated every wallet. I have always been on the right chain and the right block. Just another excuse from another B3 scam artist.

I'm sorry you feel that way, however we do have to be sure people are not using an exchange wallet, and there is no way to see that from the address itself. Making sure of that is the main purpose of this form.
How many forms must be filled? I have sent in at least 4. Same address every time. No coins....all I get are the same excuses. Something you are very good at.
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

When you are managing millions of dollars you have to act and behave responsibly, this isn't kids play, you can't just change the roadmap.. release new wallets, or freeze peoples coins without informing investors well in advance.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over.  

The high staking could have simply continued and the kB3 implemented at block 82k and you would have had a stable coin and none of the drama.
Changing the roadmap... in the end, is what created disastrous previously unforseen consequences..

YES, I AGREE.

We would still have a STABLE coin, with market cap exceeding $50m, if the code was just left alone.

There was no stable coin late in the 10 000% period. The wallets got so large that they caused mini forks all the time, and something had to be done.

No, you are mixing up events.  Until the introduction of a new wallet that attempted (but failed) to gain consensus for an upgrade to launch the fundamental nodes before block 82k, the blockchain was stable and all exchanges were operating. Of course coin inflation was causing a price decrease over time and had been for weeks, but this was expected and by design. For many who bought in early the price decrease was offset by the massive gains due to the coin interest.

All the blockchain forks began with the introduction of the new wallets often without any notice whatsoever, leaving people running the wrong wallet version, losing coins, and with exchanges going down (still down in some cases).

The original code itself was written well and it was the recent mucking around just before block 80k that started all this mess. Its incredible the team continues to deny their mistakes.  At least a team that admits failure can learn from its mistakes, can be honest with their investors, and can then move forward. That does not seem to be the case here and that does not bode well for the future of this coin.

I would suggest the team get another spokesperson like Kdog to speak here. She at least has integrity.

jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:41:56 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:21:18 PM by jhhansen

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

When you are managing millions of dollars you have to act and behave responsibly, this isn't kids play, you can't just change the roadmap.. release new wallets, or freeze peoples coins without informing investors well in advance.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over.  

The high staking could have simply continued and the kB3 implemented at block 82k and you would have had a stable coin and none of the drama.
Changing the roadmap... in the end, is what created disastrous previously unforseen consequences..

YES, I AGREE.

We would still have a STABLE coin, with market cap exceeding $50m, if the code was just left alone.

There was no stable coin late in the 10 000% period. The wallets got so large that they caused mini forks all the time, and something had to be done.

No, you are mixing up events.  Until the introduction of a new wallet that attempted (but failed) to gain consensus for an upgrade to launch the fundamental nodes before block 82k, the blockchain was stable and all exchanges were operating. Of course coin inflation was causing a price decrease over time and had been for weeks, but this was expected and by design. For many who bought in early the price decrease was offset by the massive gains due to the coin interest.

All the blockchain forks began with the introduction of the new wallets often without any notice whatsoever, leaving people running the wrong wallet version, losing coins, and with exchanges going down (still down in some cases).

The original code itself was written well and it was the recent mucking around just before block 80k that started all this mess. Its incredible the team continues to deny their mistakes.  At least a team that admits failure can learn from its mistakes, can be honest with their investors, and can then move forward. That does not seem to be the case here and that does not bode well for the future of this coin.

I would suggest the team get another spokesperson like Kdog to speak here. She at least has integrity.

You can question my integrity, however if I have made a statement which has errors, I am willing to correct it shown the proof of it.

That the mini forks happened before the release of the new wallets, is a fact. The start of the mini forks was not caused by those wallets, it is true that they did nothing to prevent it still happening, but they were not the cause.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

YES, I AGREE.

I have to admit i agree with him...

why are we NOW just hearing of these mini-forks?

the coin we knew was falling in price but was staying stable UP TILL  these changes...

no one even was warned hey we are changing the roadmap etc...  it was JUST DONE

the FUD that came after was not FUD  but ppl wanting to know what was going on...    I was banned from discord  for asking the coins price for the day... i asked and was bitched out to go look somewhere ... i said wow and left and went to come back and was banned...  

what should be done is delete the discord...  start a new one,  let anyone join and ask questions...

and i am sorry i see all the Fuddddddddddd and  Bannnnnnnnnnnn  (from my work pc Tongue)   and it is like a  steam roll affect from what a appears to be ppl who sit in that discord all day...  of course   your going to hear the same questions asked more than once that day if your in there 24 hours a day

i think the only way to fix that is delete and start over  but oh well...

back to the coin...

what i see is ppl stating facts...   and now we are hearing oh there was forks going on because of large wallets,  this is new and interesting and i am sure someone who knows can disect that and if it is even possible, cause i have no Idea

but why were we not told this b4?    

and still no matter what excuses that are tossed out... it is not "hindsight"  its common sense....  you let ppl know  that a HUGE change to their $$ is coming up  so they can make a decision to stay or go....  that did not happen...

ppl are still waiting on coins from the  pool....  which confuses me since 1 man   frogger had his out and to the pool members long ago...  not a team  but 1 man...

Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

k, I have 100k B3 coins sitting on yobit for months.  What am I supposed to do with those since there's been a fork?
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

is the coin already swapped Huh cuz i sent 112k from cryptopia only got 112 coin can someone explain this ?

Free palestine
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

is the coin already swapped Huh cuz i sent 112k from cryptopia only got 112 coin can someone explain this ?

112 000/1000= 112 kb3 coins
captainX

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

YES, I AGREE.

You can question my integrity, however if I have made a statement which has errors, I am willing to correct it shown the proof of it.

That the mini forks happened before the release of the new wallets, is a fact. The start of the mini forks was not caused by those wallets, it is true that they did nothing to prevent it still happening, but they were not the cause.
There are folks frustrated that B3 is not moving up in price and issues concerning the new wallet update has arisen, what is happening with CE updating the the wallets its been days. Also going back to those that claim the b3 team are scamming, please feel free to provide evidence for these baseless accusations, I can see an effort being made in by the team to resolve issues with the coin, you look at b3 discord its one of the most interactive communities i have seen, so to be bashing the coin and showing your frustrations on here that is a sign of weakness, these types of investment come with major risk attached to it especially investing in the last month or so, but the reward will be immense, im sure of it too much work is being done behind the scenes I can tell, so for those of you showing your frustrations on here simple thing is to sell, sell your coins at a loss and move on, but for those of you that still have hope hold everything, we will see the greatest rise ever in 2018 that I am sure of god willing.
Ti22

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:25:34 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:38:44 PM by Ti22

Hi,
If I understood everything, Coinexchange is about to change 1,000 B3 for 1 KB3
It looks like B3 can still be bought at the moment(1 sat)
If I go in now, and leave the coins on Coinexchange, I suppose they will be transformed in KB3... Or do I have to do something, like moving them to B3 wallet ?
I'd like to jump in that coin but don't want to make any mistake !
Thanks...

[EDIT] I guess I'm better going directly to coinsmarket ;-)
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:10:35 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:21:43 PM by Wananavu99

Hi,
If I understood everything, Coinexchange is about to change 1,000 B3 for 1 KB3
It looks like B3 can still be bought at the moment(1 sat)
If I go in now, and leave the coins on Coinexchange, I suppose they will be transformed in KB3... Or do I have to do something, like moving them to B3 wallet ?
I'd like to jump in that coin but don't want to make any mistake !
Thanks...

[EDIT] I guess I'm better going directly to coinsmarket ;-)

This is what I got when trying to move B3 from Yobit to Coinexchange

"We are having continued problems with B3 - until the developers can provide us with a working client deposits and withdrawals will be indefinitely paused.

Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active."

Anyone with a better idea?

Edit:  Finally the desktop wallet was able to sync but now Yobit is saying that I can't withdraw B3, or the exact words are "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off."
Swapster

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

I don't know how to get my B3 coins back since I was banned from the discord.

Sadly, I invested 1 BTC into this project... worth about $100 now.... but even that I don't have.

Using a Mac... is there a wallet that is updated so if I do get my coins I can maybe wait until some devs take over the project?
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:55:05 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 09:32:21 PM by jhhansen

I don't know how to get my B3 coins back since I was banned from the discord.

Sadly, I invested 1 BTC into this project... worth about $100 now.... but even that I don't have.

Using a Mac... is there a wallet that is updated so if I do get my coins I can maybe wait until some devs take over the project?

The latest wallet is here:
https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.1.2

Where are your coins? Please send me a direct message if you need to discuss the pool or the ban, I can't find a matching username anywhere.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:33:26 PM

YES, I AGREE.

There are folks frustrated that B3 is not moving up in price and issues concerning the new wallet update has arisen, what is happening with CE updating the the wallets its been days. Also going back to those that claim the b3 team are scamming, please feel free to provide evidence for these baseless accusations, I can see an effort being made in by the team to resolve issues with the coin, you look at b3 discord its one of the most interactive communities i have seen, so to be bashing the coin and showing your frustrations on here that is a sign of weakness, these types of investment come with major risk attached to it especially investing in the last month or so, but the reward will be immense, im sure of it too much work is being done behind the scenes I can tell, so for those of you showing your frustrations on here simple thing is to sell, sell your coins at a loss and move on, but for those of you that still have hope hold everything, we will see the greatest rise ever in 2018 that I am sure of god willing.

have you  read  the "baseless"  claims?   the majority of who have posted   have  put out FACTS  and then come the idea it  was a scam...

am i saying its a scam?  No not yet....  but the facts are the facts  and if they do not of did not want all this FUD or accusations they should have   came here or discord  right away and try to help but instead they went into hiding and banning ppl   that is what set off the panic.

after thing got screwed up the 1st day or so...  roll the code back and get back where it was working,  and test on the testnet

if they dont want to be labeled scammers then

1.)  show us where all the 60% of our staking went b4 the 80,000 Block
2.)  show us these mini forks
3.)   why some heads up was NOT given about the FMN starting early...  because it would have gave ppl to make a decision to stay with the coin or not.

cause whether you like it or not  the scenario was  basically   hey we are going to freeze this wallet #1 , start the FMN like 2000 blocks ahead.  and really nothing you can do about it.

there was 2 staking pools holding prob upwards to 50-60% of the remaining coins.  so those were put on lock down.... then cryptopia  problems, more coins locked down....  Coinexchang.io  more coins locked down... yobit i think was not working b4 this

prob 60% or more of total supply was LOCKED down...  hardly anyone could do a damn thing about it... hardly anyone was allowed to make a decision  because they could NOT move their coins.

did they think   "hey we will do FMN  early and everyone will be so thrilled  and forget we are  seizing the #1 wallets coins" ?   

whatever the case may be  it backfired.

everyone tosses out risk...   the risk to us was NOT present till the  team made these sudden what look liked a non calculated decisions without informing the community they claim they cherish so highly

and sorry  the bans  were 80%  ppl upset about losing their money and rightfully so...   if you were not screaming  lambos and the moon... every thing else was met by bannnnn fuuudddd...   leading the team to ban, because they thought you were causing problems  more so by all the ppl kissing ass trying to be helpers etc blowing the comments out of context and proportion  that the   mods and helpers banned cause they thought you were causing issues when in reality,  ppl just wanting some info

if you can discount any of that, then i ask you PLEASE  show us facts to the contrary

i agree  we now let them sort it out,  i am for one HOPE they do i have a lot invested...   but do not come here and say what they did was prob not the best of decisions....  you mess  with ppl's money  it will NEVER turn out good till it is fixed...

again  i have like 175 + million coins i hope it does  get back up to 1, 10 or even 25 SATS  in next few months.   

otaner142

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

YES, I AGREE.

have you  read  the "baseless"  claims?   the majority of who have posted   have  put out FACTS  and then come the idea it  was a scam...

am i saying its a scam?  No not yet....  but the facts are the facts  and if they do not of did not want all this FUD or accusations they should have   came here or discord  right away and try to help but instead they went into hiding and banning ppl   that is what set off the panic.

after thing got screwed up the 1st day or so...  roll the code back and get back where it was working,  and test on the testnet

if they dont want to be labeled scammers then

1.)  show us where all the 60% of our staking went b4 the 80,000 Block
2.)  show us these mini forks
3.)   why some heads up was NOT given about the FMN starting early...  because it would have gave ppl to make a decision to stay with the coin or not.

cause whether you like it or not  the scenario was  basically   hey we are going to freeze this wallet #1 , start the FMN like 2000 blocks ahead.  and really nothing you can do about it.

there was 2 staking pools holding prob upwards to 50-60% of the remaining coins.  so those were put on lock down.... then cryptopia  problems, more coins locked down....  Coinexchang.io  more coins locked down... yobit i think was not working b4 this

prob 60% or more of total supply was LOCKED down...  hardly anyone could do a damn thing about it... hardly anyone was allowed to make a decision  because they could NOT move their coins.

did they think   "hey we will do FMN  early and everyone will be so thrilled  and forget we are  seizing the #1 wallets coins" ?   

whatever the case may be  it backfired.

everyone tosses out risk...   the risk to us was NOT present till the  team made these sudden what look liked a non calculated decisions without informing the community they claim they cherish so highly

and sorry  the bans  were 80%  ppl upset about losing their money and rightfully so...   if you were not screaming  lambos and the moon... every thing else was met by bannnnn fuuudddd...   leading the team to ban, because they thought you were causing problems  more so by all the ppl kissing ass trying to be helpers etc blowing the comments out of context and proportion  that the   mods and helpers banned cause they thought you were causing issues when in reality,  ppl just wanting some info

if you can discount any of that, then i ask you PLEASE  show us facts to the contrary

i agree  we now let them sort it out,  i am for one HOPE they do i have a lot invested...   but do not come here and say what they did was prob not the best of decisions....  you mess  with ppl's money  it will NEVER turn out good till it is fixed...

again  i have like 175 + million coins i hope it does  get back up to 1, 10 or even 25 SATS  in next few months.   

you Sr, just spoke for me ! well said . i got banned because i lost my money with this coin and i would frequently warn people regarding this pyramid coin yet if you didnt kissed their assess crying about how you are going to buy a lambo when the coin moon they would calcell you out and say offence words. Thats a very low ball move by the community and the developers getting people hyped by give the so call AIR DROPS THAT ARE WORTH NOTHING NOW. So many other things that i tried to warn people in discord are now becoming reality ... to that i say AMEN AND A BIG HAHAHA !!!!!
katkat3

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

Could someone plz tell me how I can keep the coins offline? I don’t want staking but just keep it offline. How can I keep the wallet offline?
fazzx

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:27 AM

This shit still going on?

I have forgotten about my investment here and moved on now. The team is full of crap, they act as if they are doing everything for the community; new website, branding etc. They are only doing this for themselves as a higher price benefits them more then the standard investors as they must have billions of coins.

That nob spaceman crypto is just as bad, really; what made him a public figure to advise abut crypto, he sucked in loads of people when the price was high, I think most are deluded if they think the team is doing everything for the community. Now that Evan's true identity has been leaked by Jamie he has started boasting about how tough he is; who gives a fuck, what he don't realise is when money is involved they don't care.

cryptocoynz

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:58:52 AM

YES, I AGREE.

This is brand new information. I have never ever heard of 'mini forks' or simply forks and being on the wrong blockchain until after the release of Wallet 3.0.0.0.  The rationale often given for all these wallet upgrades was initially to prepare for the fundamental nodes, and then second related to the #1 wallet. There was never any rationale given that a new wallet was needed to prevent 'mini forks' prior to the release of wallet 3.0.0.0.

So again, has the team mislead us all this time.  However I can confirm that indeed there were all sorts of blockchain issues AFTER these wallet upgrades.  You see all that in the discord chat.

cryptocoynz

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:27:19 AM

YES, I AGREE.

I agree with you that an effort is being made by the team to resolve issues with the coin, but having an open and sometimes critical discussion about the coin is absolutely not a sign of weakness.  On the contrary, it is the discord's group think to hear nothing but good things about the coin that is a sign of weakness. No one doubts the risk investing in this coin and many others in crypto but that is a diversion from the point. 

As for your view that those that hold the coin will see the greatest rise ever is misguided. No one can predict the future, but if you really want to see a rise in the value of the coin, you need people like us, keeping this coin and its 'team' honest in order to attract new investors. Whether you like it or not, being open and transparent is the best way to gain new investors and see the price rise.  Right now the team is unknown, has no updated website, no blog, hasn't kept to its roadmap, has lied to its community, has no white paper, bans people for asking honest questions, has no formal registered company, and is not willing to admit its mistakes.   Fix that, and you'll have a coin people *might* invest in.  On the positive side, it does have a large community and as mentioned, people (mainly community investors) are trying to fix past mistakes. 

As for the scamming, go back in here and read the previous posts.  Past behaviour, especially lying of some' team' members to the community and the complicity of others not to speak out, speaks volumes, but to be fair I suspect Josh ( the main dev now and coin creator ), while making mistakes is trying his best. He has unfortunately been surrounded by some bad influencers as of late.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: