Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55330 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

Over 10 BTC now
http://delta.investments/iao/

The Omicron IAO has started.

The IAO will begin on September 3, 2016 at 10 pm EST. It will end on September 17, after a period of 2 weeks. The IAO discount structure is as follows:

Original price per coin: 0.00012000 BTC (9.3M coins available for IAO)

All times are in EST

Days 0-3 (Sept. 3, 10 PM to Sept. 6, 10 PM): 25% discount (0.00009000 BTC per OMC)

Days 3-6 (Sept. 6, 10 PM to Sept. 9, 10 PM): 15% discount (0.00010200 BTC per OMC)

Days 6-9 (Sept. 9, 10 PM to Sept. 12, 10 PM): 5% discount (0.00011400 BTC per OMC)

Days 9-14 (Sept. 12, 10 PM to Sept. 17, 10 PM): No discount (0.00012000 BTC per OMC)

The trade-in for DeltaCredits and BitTokens will occur during August 29 3 PM est to September 3rd 9 PM EST. Please message Gladimor on Bitcointalk for the trade-in details.
How to participate in the IAO?

1. Submit a Bitcoin deposit to the address below.

2. Fill out the form provided. On September 17, the IAO will end and wallets will be available for download.

3. Message Gladimor with your Omicron address on September 17.

OMC IAO ADDRESS:
1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye

https://blockchain.info/address/1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:01:14 AM

Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

The important part you are missing is that the more money you play with, the gains will be higher. If 100 people with 10 btc comes together, they are able to drive some markets by themselves. I've known Gladimor for a long period now and I know he is a good trader. He just needs more funds to trade for more profit. And he is willing to share that profit it seems.
Well its seems good to hear some good traders want to share his skills by just investing in his coin and sharw profit , I f you are not too skillful in trading this is big offer for you to join this and earn, I definitely agree that you can have a good profit in trading if you have high capital to invest and skills is needed of course.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:51:28 AM

Over 10 BTC now
http://delta.investments/iao/

The Omicron IAO has started.

The IAO will begin on September 3, 2016 at 10 pm EST. It will end on September 17, after a period of 2 weeks. The IAO discount structure is as follows:

Original price per coin: 0.00012000 BTC (9.3M coins available for IAO)

All times are in EST

Days 0-3 (Sept. 3, 10 PM to Sept. 6, 10 PM): 25% discount (0.00009000 BTC per OMC)

Days 3-6 (Sept. 6, 10 PM to Sept. 9, 10 PM): 15% discount (0.00010200 BTC per OMC)

Days 6-9 (Sept. 9, 10 PM to Sept. 12, 10 PM): 5% discount (0.00011400 BTC per OMC)

Days 9-14 (Sept. 12, 10 PM to Sept. 17, 10 PM): No discount (0.00012000 BTC per OMC)

The trade-in for DeltaCredits and BitTokens will occur during August 29 3 PM est to September 3rd 9 PM EST. Please message Gladimor on Bitcointalk for the trade-in details.
How to participate in the IAO?

1. Submit a Bitcoin deposit to the address below.

2. Fill out the form provided. On September 17, the IAO will end and wallets will be available for download.

3. Message Gladimor with your Omicron address on September 17.

OMC IAO ADDRESS:
1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye

https://blockchain.info/address/1E2b2ZGKrKLBnbUmc5eqZYfazsqGPhLKye
Nice stats , hope this project is successful and long live in crypto-trading market.
And i hope you still informed us about progress of IAO and this coins progress or other update.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:56:16 PM

Nice stats , hope this project is successful and long live in crypto-trading market.
And i hope you still informed us about progress of IAO and this coins progress or other update.

about 12 Hours left for 25% discount. Is that right?

Days 0-3 (Sept. 3, 10 PM to Sept. 6, 10 PM):25% discount (0.00009000 BTC per OMC)
EST time now
11:51:28
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:56:02 PM

the next project make create online wallet or not
i think online wallet is very good project

One of the core engaging ideas of Omicron is that the investors hold the base investment, and not give it to a third party. There is no "trust" involved here. Creating an online wallet where its uptime can be controlled goes against OMC's principles.
Yes, most of the online wallets do not share the private-key of our fund holding addresses. Only blockchain.info is an exception here and I do not know any similar service is available for altcoins. As long as we are having other strong wallets, I too believe online wallets are less concerned.
But we can not simply ignore the uses of online wallets. Just with a 2FA authentications your coins will be highly secured whereas with software wallets are highly vulnerable for many type of hacks. If there would be any online wallet services for Omicron, then we can save it more conveniently.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:59:49 PM

the next project make create online wallet or not
i think online wallet is very good project

One of the core engaging ideas of Omicron is that the investors hold the base investment, and not give it to a third party. There is no "trust" involved here. Creating an online wallet where its uptime can be controlled goes against OMC's principles.
Yes, most of the online wallets do not share the private-key of our fund holding addresses. Only blockchain.info is an exception here and I do not know any similar service is available for altcoins. As long as we are having other strong wallets, I too believe online wallets are less concerned.
But we can not simply ignore the uses of online wallets. Just with a 2FA authentications your coins will be highly secured whereas with software wallets are highly vulnerable for many type of hacks. If there would be any online wallet services for Omicron, then we can save it more conveniently.

But still online wallets are being centralized applications would not ride along with that Gladimor pointed out. Whole beauty of OMC, being an share holder is that fact that you are being your own bank. Even your own stock. It's the most trustless way. I'm gonna hold my own shares with my own responsibility.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:07:11 PM

any bounties to translating to italian? thanks
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:21:49 PM

Yeah omicron can fulfil cripto currency users neccesity of investment. 0.00001 % share of dividend pool, per omicron every to weeks that given to asset owner is a good deal. If we trade alone we will recieve all the risk but omicron give a safe way of investment to us.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:03:47 PM

From what I see this is different from the normal ICO that happens with altcoins right? What will happen after 17th September when we send our Omicron addresses and receive the coins, when can we expect to see omicron listed in exchanges c-cex or yobit at least. I'm trying planing how much to invest so I may need this info when would I be able to start trading.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:30:10 PM

how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

From what I see this is different from the normal ICO that happens with altcoins right? What will happen after 17th September when we send our Omicron addresses and receive the coins, when can we expect to see omicron listed in exchanges c-cex or yobit at least. I'm trying planing how much to invest so I may need this info when would I be able to start trading.

We will contact exchanges the day the OMC IAO ends. Listing fees will be paid for as well. We could expect exchange listings within the first 24 hours of the IAO ending.

Mining since 2014
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:03:53 PM

We will contact exchanges the day the OMC IAO ends. Listing fees will be paid for as well. We could expect exchange listings within the first 24 hours of the IAO ending.

I'll be completely honest. Other than polo, the only exchange that is worth investing - paying fees to join - at the moment is Bittrex. Some coins tend to lose enourmous amount of value when they first added by certain exchanges. I remember that you talked with bill@bittrex to keep things ready for the release, am I right?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:09:52 PM

I'll be completely honest. Other than polo, the only exchange that is worth investing - paying fees to join - at the moment is Bittrex. Some coins tend to lose enourmous amount of value when they first added by certain exchanges. I remember that you talked with bill@bittrex to keep things ready for the release, am I right?

I have not engaged in discussion with him as of yet. I plan to do it as soon as the IAO ends. I will be contacting many exchanges, but I'll focus primarily on this order of listing: Coinexchange, Yobit, Bittrex, then Poloniex. We should reach the first exchange within the first week. Poloniex is a tough exchange to get on because they are extremely selective on their listings. They tend to pick cryptocurrencies that bring something new to the field. Considering Omicron, we hopefully have a good shot on getting on the exchange.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:57:24 PM

There are 2 hours left to receive a 25% discount on the OMC IAO.

Mining since 2014
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:13:29 AM

Yeah, yeah, I know this type of babbling very well, but don't use these nice tricks like comparing your project to the biggest financial industries in the world.

-People don't have time - it's not that time consuming as it looks like - people tend to be lazy and think others will make something for them which is completely irrational
-they lack experience - yes, I guess they do, but they can get experience quickly
-they don't want to take the risk themselves - so you mean that the risk is reduced thanks to You? Hmm....
-they lack the tools - tools are available to everyone these days, what tools do you have that no one else can't get or buy?
-they lack the market power - so you think after this ICO you will have enough power to beat the market? well...
-they want a better chance at returns - they have exactly the same chance as you have, why do you think your chances are higher?
-people want a more suitable individual for the task - yes, and you should rather offer your investment services to individuals rather than trying to run a mass project that can fail and create substantial losses to many people. Your business model in this project creates risk for many, and you can reduce it by offering the same to limited number of people.
-And yes, you don't have to remind the community that there are risks involved with investing. - there're many newbies these days, so it's never enough to remind and warn

The important part you are missing is that the more money you play with, the gains will be higher. If 100 people with 10 btc comes together, they are able to drive some markets by themselves. I've known Gladimor for a long period now and I know he is a good trader. He just needs more funds to trade for more profit. And he is willing to share that profit it seems.
Well its seems good to hear some good traders want to share his skills by just investing in his coin and sharw profit , I f you are not too skillful in trading this is big offer for you to join this and earn, I definitely agree that you can have a good profit in trading if you have high capital to invest and skills is needed of course.
Yes right that if we have skills to trade we must have a capital too for we to get proft and earn. Sometimes people they have no skilled to do something. In part of trading is we have a skills and makr sure that think twice before you decide to enter trading and make sure you can accept to your self that trading is risky.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:31:20 AM

Yes right that if we have skills to trade we must have a capital too for we to get proft and earn. Sometimes people they have no skilled to do something. In part of trading is we have a skills and makr sure that think twice before you decide to enter trading and make sure you can accept to your self that trading is risky.

You need learn and adapt on market traffic so you can conquer the risk.
AFAIK, people who won from trading are alot rather than winning from gambling so it's possible to success from trading

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:19:42 AM

Hi OP, do you need Romanian translation?
I suddenly got some free time and could do this.

May be required by the Omicron OP Fella, but I think that now takes things yet the Omicron. Do you come from Romania ..?? , may you have a very good thing for the skills that you have. How long can you translate something into Romanian words ..??
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6371

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:21:59 AM

Hi OP, do you need Romanian translation?
I suddenly got some free time and could do this.

May be required by the Omicron OP Fella, but I think that now takes things yet the Omicron. Do you come from Romania ..?? , may you have a very good thing for the skills that you have. How long can you translate something into Romanian words ..??

Gladimor was online, was discussing here, but he either missed my post, either didn't bother...

Your question "How long can you translate something into Romanian words" doesn't make much sense though... it clearly depends on how big is that something and how much free time do I have. The offered price is also a factor. Do you have some specific job you'd like to discuss of?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:55:17 PM

Hope that after omicron sig campaign Gladimor give a bonuses to alk participant in signature campaign. Because i think many suppoter invest in omicron and they can reach the desire amount in short time before omicron get release in exchanger. But that is only in my own we hope so. Good luck.
forumaster

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:53:54 PM

Hi Gladimor, Italian translation completed, here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610686
I already pmed you with my BTC address Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: