Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55315 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:05:16 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 06:01:01 PM by Cryptco

Primarily, investments will be made into new coin launches as many have statistically proven to yield returns greater than mining costs upon exchange listing. Main altcoin trading will be done on high volume/liquidity exchanges, such as Poloniex.

Hopefully Gladimor has invested some of IAO trading capital in
Potcoin and Bellacoin on Poloniex.
The price skyrocketed in just one week.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:12:35 AM

Primarily, investments will be made into new coin launches as many have statistically proven to yield returns greater than mining costs upon exchange listing. Main altcoin trading will be done on high volume/liquidity exchanges, such as Poloniex.

Hopefully Gladimor has invested some of IAO trading capital in
the new Coins Potcoin and Bellacoin on Poloniex.
The price skyrocketed in just one week.

Where can i buy omicron coin other than yobit. Is there any other exchange that is listed.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:27:21 AM

Where can i buy omicron coin other than yobit. Is there any other exchange that is listed.

just on Yobit and/or private sales
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

You have 3 options.

1- Buy on yobit
2- Buy in a private sell. If u want i can buy the coins for u and then i sent u the coins, i did this before.
3- Buy coins from gladimor. But right now the coins on yobit are under the ico price so its better if u try to buy there.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:11:39 PM

In things market, there are not enough coins for sale for bigger deals and Gladimor already said the first deal was an exception for its too small number of coins with slightly above 20k, so anyone new not able or willing to go for 50k or even close to 100k coins will have do with the market in future. Then we as investors could raise the market price somewhat with buy orders as well if we are concerned about it. Then I don't think larger price explosions would help the coin much, it would look good for our investments but could deterrent potential new investors and attract short time pump traders instead. Some steady growth as further payouts are building up trust sounds better to me.

Private sells are all good, if the coin market price is not dipping below ICO levels. There will always be people who dump below their investment price by various reasons, so there should be enough buy pressure to keep the price on ICO level or higher. Private sells currently distract that buying power, and coin price falls. With price falling, new people get in at lower cost, and they will have much less ROI period, so soon they will start dumping the coin further. In any case its not right for the early investors getting worse rates than late ones. The people buying from dumps are those late ones, who get better deal.

Related to ICO investors buying all the dumped coins, well it depends on how much did you invest initially. If you think you invested less than you could, then yes, you would better buy now. As to me I have probably invested more than I should, and am thinking I would have done better if I just picked up from dumps instead of going in at the beginning.

Saying all that, yes 1.5 x ICO minimum sounds good enough. Those of us who invested for dividends, don't want big surges in price, so big private deals at that level are completely ok. The most important part is however - do not undermine buying pressure, so price would not dip too much too.

In any case, I believe Gladimor understands all that, and will choose the right way to go forward.

I couldn't agree with this more. While I'm happy to recieve dividends and staking non-stop since I got my first tokens, I would also like to see that buy pressure on the exchange. While Yobit shouldn't be a good example, we can still see more interest. I envy those who bought very low getting dividends. On the other hand, don't know if this is a big investor but someone keeps putting good chunk of coins between 9k and 11k.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:08:44 PM

Agree to previous post,
Volume/ Buy and Sells  should be on Exchanges (Yobit) and not primarily on Private sells,
 so there would be a better chance to get listed to bigger Exchanges.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:09:42 PM

I also staking non-stop since I got my OMC.

What has everyone found to be the best input size for OMC?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:01:11 PM

I also staking non-stop since I got my OMC.

What has everyone found to be the best input size for OMC?

Not sure there is some specific optimal input size. Typically input size is important for coins which have fixed PoS reward. For Omicron I think input size is not that important.

Moreover the inputs split and join automatically, so you cannot control them, unless you modify the source code Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:21:00 PM

Staking is not an option for me...I'm getting like 2 coins per day. I'm just going to put an order for some OMC

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:16:46 AM

A private sale on remaining OMC IAO funds have been finalized:

95255.34226730 OMC @ 0.00013805 BTC/OMC

The delivered amount of 13.15 BTC has been added to the IAO trading capital.

All that good, but with this approach the coin has no chance to rise on the market... As soon as someone wants to buy anything more than couple of 10.000 shares, he just buys from Gladimor  Undecided

Gladimor gets the money and adds to trading fund (thats nice), all the rest get the dividends, but those dividends will not get bigger with the size of the fund growing (because the number of shareholders rises alongside with the size of the fund)... So for shareholders there is no value in those deals, but as a result coin price struggles to even keep at the ICO level

I believe coins should not be sold by Gladimor at those low rates (that is much lower than market rates!!, if we take into account the size of the sale). This just doesn't look good. Anyone else feels the same?

I exactly feel the same. No one would be able to buy that amount of coins from the market. It should at least be 1.5x of the ICO price. If anyone else willing to buy shares, I can sell them some for 0.00013804 off market. Wink

Also with Yobit we will never move anywhere. It is kinda obvious. Yobit is full of ether, dash and lisk bots and placebo playing whale with his tiny 5 btc while faucet plebs beg for pump.

I believe there is gap right now in crypto need to be filled there is polo then there is trex ..then yobit .....each got style but something will change for sure not to mention most alts suffering the no volume thing right now...btc might surge soon caz of sigwet and sidechains also Zcash at doors soo yeah not looking good for altcoins

A little off topic, but crypto is still fairly new and I see it as many companies in it all together so there's still plenty of work to be done. Bitcoin is not gonna go flying by itself and the false rivalry mentality should be let go of these days.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
markus124

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:14:44 PM

when is the next dividend payment?
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:06:06 PM

Around Saturday/ Sunday, I guess
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:12:42 PM

How do I turn on coin control?

To control the inputs used in a payment, you need to enable coin control in your Omicron wallet.
Enabling coin control allows you to pick which inputs should be used to make a payment.

Follow these steps to insure you are sending a payment from Omicron to your single registered OMC Address

Enable coin control

- Open your Omicron wallet.
- Go to "Settings" > "Options"
- Click on "Display", and then select "Display coin control features".
- Check the box for Enable coin control features
- Click the OK button.

Select Inputs when sending funds

- From the Omicron wallet "Send coins" tab you should now see an "Coin Control Features" Inputs… button.

- Click the Inputs… button to see a list of all available funds.
- Check the box next to the funds you would like to use.
- Go to send screen and check the box "Custom change address"  and enter your registered OMC address

- Safely send the funds using selected inputs to your single registered OMC Address.  

~CryptCo

Following is good documentation about Coin Control Features
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control
http://cryptomining-blog.com/7778-using-the-coin-control-feature-of-your-gui-qt-wallet/

Reminder:

Those who have registered OMC address for dividends between the second round, make sure you send your entire balance to the registered address in your wallet.
Instructions using COIN CONTROL see above.

More about "How to receive dividends?"
see http://delta.investments/iao/

~CryptCo
joel_

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:15:59 PM

Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley
someone111

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:18:42 PM

Probably not this one. Next one. Since it's biweekly, not weekly dividends.

-
joel_

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:27:30 PM

Seems like it should be this one - last biweekly dividend has been paid during weekend of Oct 1-2, but I have info just from this thread so it might be wrong. Let's see if OP confirms or not...
someone111

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:52:14 PM

Seems like it should be this one - last biweekly dividend has been paid during weekend of Oct 1-2, but I have info just from this thread so it might be wrong. Let's see if OP confirms or not...
Right. I messed that up. Sorry about that.

-
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:52:48 PM

Yeah last one has been paid Oct 02, so it should be Oct 15/16
markus124

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:35:30 PM

Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley

Don't forget that u need to own a min of 10000 omc to get dividend.
before the payment I imagine that the price will rise since traders need to have their coins in the wallet and not in the exchange. That would take alot of the coins out of the market.
markus124

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:53:55 PM

not too much action in this thread. We are getting close to the dividend payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: