Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 10:57:54 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 51925 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:08:28 PM

guys, blockchain seems freezed - no new tx for over 2hrs. I have stuck unconfirmed tx. What is going on ? No one staking ? thx for an update @Gladimor.

Nothing special (nothing to worry about) Smiley
One of the huge wallets staked (probably was opened after a while, just to stake, then closed again), so diff (net weight) is sky high at the moment. This will resolve itself very soon, as smaller stakers will be able to mint a block sooner or later.
Its 5 hours already the chain is stuck, but I guess it'll move in couple of hours.

If we want to avoid such disruptions in chain movement, it would be better for Gladimor to disable staking on his wallet containing unsold coins.

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
someone111

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:56:34 PM

Seems all back to normal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
Cryptco

Activity: 739

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

Smiley Dividends should be issued this weekend. Smiley

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:43:57 PM

Seems all back to normal.

yeah all back to normal, blockchain is moving

joel_

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:00:03 PM

Nothing special (nothing to worry about) Smiley
Thanks @drays for reply & explanation!
I confirm, everything is ok, tx went through.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:06:07 PM

How are BTC dividend-yields accrued and issued?

BTC dividends will be funded every 2 weeks through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields. A BTC address must be associated with the OMC address, which will be done through the main website, and soon through the Omicron client itself.

Has anyone received fourth dividend-yields ?
Should be issued soon Smiley

joel_

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:19:34 PM

Not yet, hopefully Gladimor will send it soon - he's probably waiting for the best time to close his trades in profit Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 574

★★ Spectre.ai ★★ ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:59:54 PM

Not yet, hopefully Gladimor will send it soon - he's probably waiting for the best time to close his trades in profit Smiley

The average dividends will be yield within 1k satoshi per omc right?

As base on past few weeks, is there chance it will be more than that?

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
someone111

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:19:31 PM

https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/
gladimor   [11:43 AM] 
Hey, sorry for the delay

[11:44] 
Dividends will be within the next 24 hours.

[11:44] 
Was outside for most of the day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 994

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:26:23 AM

A total of 14.7823679901 BTC has been sent to a total of 21 registered balances (1624436.04288 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000910 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

I am working on a physical mining setup to back dividend payments in the case a net loss is ever accrued on dividend payments. This will ensure that no matter the state of the fund, investors will get paid positive returns from a physical GPU mining farm. It is still in the works.

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:30:03 AM

A total of 14.7823679901 BTC has been sent to a total of 21 registered balances (1624436.04288 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00000910 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

I am working on a physical mining setup to back dividend payments in the case a net loss is ever accrued on dividend payments. This will ensure that no matter the state of the fund, investors will get paid positive returns from a physical GPU mining farm. It is still in the works.

Received  my BTC Dividends and a big THANK YOU! again Smiley
~CryptCo

puremage111

★★ Spectre.ai ★★ ICO

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:49:48 AM

A total of 14.7823679901 BTC has been sent to a total of 21 registered balances (1624436.04288 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000910 BTC per OMC.

wow seems that you did start on mining for a stable dividend payments, good luck! Hoping both your mining and trading will bring great profit to your investor

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Tortoise75

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:45:23 AM

A total of 14.7823679901 BTC has been sent to a total of 21 registered balances (1624436.04288 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00000910 BTC per OMC.

Received  my BTC Dividends and a big THANK YOU! again Smiley
~CryptCo
So did I and a big thank you to Gladimor indeed. Smiley
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 994

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:41:03 AM

Starting next week, I will be setting a minimum price of 0.0002-0.0003 BTC/OMC for private sales.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Syrian Power ....

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:28:20 AM

Starting next week, I will be setting a minimum price of 0.0002-0.0003 BTC/OMC for private sales.

is there anyway to always keep updated with the private price without asking you every time , cause I don't want to bother you with my constant questions
I'm trying to get some cheap OMC on yobit , it's really hard to catch good deals but so far I was able to collect 400 OMC with only 0.05 btc
the price was swinging between 15K-10K , but that 400 was the only I could got due the low supply in yobit
now cheapest price is 25K

puremage111

★★ Spectre.ai ★★ ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

is there anyway to always keep updated with the private price without asking you every time , cause I don't want to bother you with my constant questions
I'm trying to get some cheap OMC on yobit , it's really hard to catch good deals but so far I was able to collect 400 OMC with only 0.05 btc
the price was swinging between 15K-10K , but that 400 was the only I could got due the low supply in yobit

you might need to approach him tho as the price varies different by alot factors, pump and dump, dividends made, uptrend coins movement and so. Just make an order in yobit, hope it filled for you good luck!

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
SyGambler
Legendary

Syrian Power ....

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:01:30 PM

you might need to approach him tho as the price varies different by alot factors, pump and dump, dividends made, uptrend coins movement and so. Just make an order in yobit, hope it filled for you good luck!

that's why I asked , cause I don't want to keep bothering Adam with my questions and I'm really interested in OMC with reasonable price
last time I checked the private price was two weeks ago and it was 27K per coin , but the price is varying daily
as I said I was able to get 400 OMC 2 days ago with avg price of 12.5K per coin , but if you check yobit you can see that the prices there aren't accurate cause there is low supply and kinda low demand , the spread is insane there

SyGambler
Legendary

Syrian Power ....

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:54:11 PM

you currently can buy about 614 OMC for 0.00018000 BTC /OMC on https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

yeah now there are good offers available in yobit , yesterday I got even better prices

but I have downloaded the wallet , and to be honest this my first desktop wallet experience and I'm kinda lost
I ran the wallet and the green bar at the bottom showed that my wallet is up to date with all the blocks , but the wallet is still showing out of sync
I did a small test withdrawal from yobit to my wallet , but it's not showing in the wallet while it's showing in the OMC explorer

is there any video tutorial on how to setup the wallet and how staking works

EDIT : finally the wallet synced , but would appreciate a tutorial anyways especially for staking stuffs

zyrianka

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:07:41 PM

so, do i need to keep wallet working all the time to get coins from staking?

Yes your wallet needs to running in order to stake. You also have to at least unlock it for staking if you want them to stake.

Fresh good start. I don't like YoBit but creates a chance for those who missed the ICO hop on to the train easily. Any news on Bittrex Gladimor?
SyGambler
Legendary

Syrian Power ....

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:08:01 PM

hopefully someone will respond , cause I stated before I'm totally newbie in POS world
I'm trying to research more about the basics of POS , and I found that if you receive for example 10K coins in your wallet coming with one transaction is better than receiving them with like 10 transactions
is that really better for staking ?? and in my case I'm still building my wallet by throwing like 0.06 BTC in yobit every 3 days and then sending the OMC to my wallet , so should I create a new address and move the coins to the new address ??

hopefully you got my point

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.