Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2017, 10:48:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 43380 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

Thanks a lot! No, I am not on Slack (I don't like Slack-type chat engines, and also it is too heavy on resources for such a simple thing it actually is...). Also I believe most things should be public and google-searchable, not on closed Slack groups requiring registration).

Would be nice to get bi-weekly updates from the project owner here, it could help substitute bi-weekly dividends for some time Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
dwyer17

Activity: 191

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

How is the recovery going?
puremage111

Activity: 462

🌟 True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:36:23 AM

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack

SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack

yep it seems that we finally have good news , even no much info was given but still good to hear
hopefully we will be getting paid really soon , cause I need a lot of dividends to break even lol  Grin
Adam is a great trader so he only needs time , but hopefully not a lot of time  Smiley

someone111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

From https://omicronhq.slack.com.

----- May 3th -----

puremage111 [5:45 AM]
Hello @gladimor, vertcoin seems to be going to have its price pump soon as segwit for vtc is almost 80% now

Can expect a good price flowing up soon
How much is the investment in vtc?

Thanksj

gladimor [9:07 PM]
There are many coins that have implemented Segwit
[9:08]
Digibyte had it activated already with over 90% consensus on multiple algorithms (its a multi algo coin)
There is a general expectation for the price to rise when it gets activated
But everyone buys in prior to activation in hopes of a rise
When there is no move, the sell-off is immense
[9:09]
The reason why I moved 30 BTC from my own money to the fund is because everything was depleted.

----- May 4th -----
puremage111 [3:08 AM]
Thanks for the update @gladimor
How about the vertcoin investment? it gains 27% since 24 hour

I remember during the time you invest its around $0.11 and now its $0.17, how much is the investment size?

----- May 5th -----
puremage111 [3:02 AM]
Vertcoin is at $$0.221809 Now! If Adam still holding it, the initial investment is x 2 now

Lets wait for adam's reply, sense some good news!

joel [11:14 PM]
thanks Adam for the info. So DI funds were depleted so you've deposited your own funds to continue trading. When - realistically please - do you see any dividend payment from DI? Days/weeks/months? Thank you in advance for communicating with DI investors more frequently and good luck trading!

----- May 6th -----
someone111 [4:22 AM]
Well, from 30 to 150 BTC takes a long time...? (Adam's 30 BTC + 80 BTC cold storage + 50 BTC trading fund) Quite a while to even get recovery. I hope I am wrong?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
zyrianka

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley
dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:05:53 PM

I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley

Interesting idea. Especially with all the cyber attacks recently, this may become a very relevant technology. The cost of buying 5000 block looks like it is about $9000 right now though!
zyrianka

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

Yes, math is not very accurate... But still we can afford it. The chart doesn't look like going down. And as I see it, in a couple of weeks, after Poloniex's coins pump it will be bittrex turn, and  BLOCK might go up a lot. The only problem i see is that the stake maybe a little too big. 
drays

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:03:14 AM

Is Gladimor still on this project, or did he has actually left it, together with funds..?

... this space is not for rent ...
puremage111

Activity: 462

🌟 True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

he is on

hes on daily, he will give news when something is moving, like the current situation after x trade, or x actions Smiley

dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

My OMC wallet has been out of sync for some time now.

"6737 block remaining"

Anyone else seeing this or do I need to troubleshoot my wallet?
Tortoise75

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

Happened here too some while back and it looks like the wallet managed to get stuck on its very own blockchain fork. Had to resync in the end.
Andeze17

Activity: 321

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:55:09 AM

he is on

hes on daily, he will give news when something is moving, like the current situation after x trade, or x actions Smiley

Thats reassuring, at least there is some dev activity on slack.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██
░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██
░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:46:07 AM

for people who aren't on slack , a quick update from Adam

Quick update:

[11:40]
Trading is progressing pretty well. We are fast-tracking our way to the next series of dividends (for the first time). I expect it to be soon.

[11:41]
Some of the best trades so far this year were made a couple of days.

That was on 23rd May , so it's good news guys and hopefully things will now be as it was at the launch of the project
maybe it's time to grab some cheap OMC from yobit , who knows !!  Cheesy

dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:52:46 AM

Happened here too some while back and it looks like the wallet managed to get stuck on its very own blockchain fork. Had to resync in the end.

A resync solved your issue? How did you resync without losing your wallet data/address?
Tortoise75

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

Yes, resyncing fixed it. First, always keep at least one safe copy/backup of the wallet.dat elsewhere. Then close the wallet and delete/rename everything but wallet.dat (only really important file because it contains all your address and wallet data), peers.dat (not important but might help reconnecting) and Omicron.conf (no use setting one up again). Start the wallet and it syncs up from scratch. The coin is still quite new so it doesn't takes that long.
dwyer17

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

Yes, resyncing fixed it. First, always keep at least one safe copy/backup of the wallet.dat elsewhere. Then close the wallet and delete/rename everything but wallet.dat (only really important file because it contains all your address and wallet data), peers.dat (not important but might help reconnecting) and Omicron.conf (no use setting one up again). Start the wallet and it syncs up from scratch. The coin is still quite new so it doesn't takes that long.

I am running the wallet on Windows, the only file I can delete is omicron-qt.exe
I did deleted that, downloaded a fresh version. Still out of sync. I am doing something wrong, right?
Tortoise75

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

Yes, the data files the wallet generates are in %appdata%\omicron (full path, given C: is your windows drive and english the system language, C:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\omicron). You might have to change the options of the windows explorer to show those folders (View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > 'Hidden Files and Folders' > Mark 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' )

PS: Btw some security hint: while you're already in the options you might want to unhook 'Hide extensions of known file types' slightly down the list. It helps not to distractedly double click that email attachment or downloaded trojan if you see the file as the real, for example, invoice.pdf.exe or roadmap.doc.exe rather than just invoice.pdf and roadmap.doc. While there are more sophisticated infection methods, especially unpatched systems, still most of this ransomware & Co stuff manages to gets on the computers with the help of this small pre-set convenience option.
SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:40:54 AM

a quick update from Adam in Slack :
if you have updated/entered your BTC address for dividends in the year 2017, I would kindly request for you to re-update via the option @ www.delta.investments so I can double check.

so guys open the website and reenter your info to make things easier for Adam , it's always better to double check things  Smiley
Hopefully dividends will be really soon  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.