Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 05:09:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 54528 times)
Tortoise75

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:06:01 PM

I found some nice and tidy dividends in my wallet today, thanks Gladimor. Smiley

Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
10,000 OMC is too much for me right now unfortunately.
Indeed you need at least 10,000 OMC to qualify for dividends. That means either saving up or finding some mining/POS pool owner who's able and willing to set up a POS pool and register it for dividends and manage the payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 868

Bounty Manager

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:26:20 PM

Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest

░                    ░
              ░                    ░ ░
             ░   ░                ░   ░
          ▒██░     ░                   ██░
       ██████         ▒       ░        ██████░
    ░████████             █▒           ░████████░
   ██████████░          ██████          ██████████
 ▒███████████▒        █ ██████ █        ███████████▒
 █████████████      ▓   ██████   ▓     ░█████████████
  ▒███████████    ░     ██████     ░   ░███████████░
   ░██████████  ░       ██████       ░ ███████████
 ██████████████         ██████         ██████████████
███████████████         ██████         ███████████████░
░██████████████░       ░██████░       ░██████████████▒
  ██████████████       ████████       ███████████████
   █████████████▒      ████████       █████████████░
    █████████████      ████████       █████████████
     ████████████▒     ████████      █████████████
      ████████████     ████████      ████████████  ░██░
       ████████████    ████████░    ░███████████████████▒
        ░██████████   ░████████▒    ██████████████████████░
         ░██████████  ▒█████████   ░██████████████████░
          ░██████████ ██████████   ██████████
           ░█████████░██████████  ░█████████
             ███████████████████░ █████████
              ██████████████████▒░████████
               ▒█████████████████████████
                 ██████████████████████░
                  ████████████████████░
                   ░█████████████████
                     ██████████████
                       ███████████▒
                        ░████████░
                          ▒██████
                            ██░
                           ██
WAPINTER│BOUNTY MANAGER
  THE BEST BOUNTY CAMPAIGN MANAGER!
[.
HIRE ME!
] [
TELEGRAM: @LoveCrypto
]
Cryptco

Activity: 644

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:04:21 PM

Hi all,

Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.

StrokeOfLife

Activity: 164

Hello there!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:21:37 AM

Hi all,

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:25:06 AM

Hi all,

Both,

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?

1) It is a normal PoS coin where you stake 5% annually - any OMC quantity can stake eventually.

2) you will receive one share of the dividend per 10K coins.

So say you had bought 10K coins 2 weeks ago, you would have staked a fraction here and a fraction there and yesterday you would have received around 0.1BTC in two weeks (return varies according to gladimors performance) but so far it has been around that average
koinsmart

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:41:03 AM

Hi all,

Both,

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
Tortoise75

Activity: 341

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:49:02 AM

Hi all,

Both,

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.
koinsmart

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:13:50 AM

Hi all,

Both,

No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.

Yes true, sorry. What I wanted to say was he will not get dividends holding on to btc. Tongue
someone111

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:45:06 PM

Want to dump your OMC? I want to buy up to 57,000 OMC. I can pay up to 4 BTC. Also smaller trades possible.

BUY: 0.00007 BTC / OMC.

escrow: YES

(7000 sats per OMC.)

PM me if interested!

escrow:

- Reputable escrow. Once someone is interested we can ask SebastianJU.
- We share escrow fee.
- I will tell you and escrow my OMC address.
- I will send my BTC to escrow.
- You will receive confirmation from escow that escrow has received the BTC payment.
- You will send OMC to my OMC address.
- We wait for enough confirmations. (100 confirmations that should take at maximum one day.)
- Me and escrow will check in OMC block explorer.
- Escrow will release BTC to buyer.

That way escrow does not have to install a wallet on its own computer since OMC is not that popular.

Does that way to escrow seem fair and sound?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:27:22 AM

There were 2 private sales at 0.00017000 BTC each for respectively 14,705.8823529 and 10,000 OMC.

The amount of 4.2 BTC has been added to the trading fund.

Full time miner and CEO
joel_

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:26:21 AM

Buying up to 100k OMC @12000 sats. Will use trusted escrow to protect both sides of the deal.
If you are interested, let me know.
Thanks.
someone111

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:45:11 PM

Can we have any other exchange please? I don't trust yobit.net. Could scam and run with all funds any moment.

someone111

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:54:07 PM

Awesome. OMC is listed on coinmarketcap!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/omicron/

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:03:32 PM

Can we have any other exchange please? I don't trust yobit.net. Could scam and run with all funds any moment.

Would be very nice to have another Exchange (bittrex)

Nice Buy Support on https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:06:59 PM

Is anyone interested to get OMC added to www.PosWallet.com online staking pool?
Why POSWallet.com?

Bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses is a crucial step towards integration into society. Running a local copy of a wallet is cumbersome and requires the computer to always be on for Proof-of-Stake coins. POSWallet.com solves this problem by creating a place to store your virtual coins in a secure environment while earning interest at the same time!

Getting started is very easy and simply requires you to register below.

Benefits of POSWallet.com

Extra security - manual review and balances matched in cold wallet for protection
    Store your coins in an online wallet and benefit from group staking
    Ability to send coins anywhere in the world, instantly
    Low transaction fees - you keep the coins you stake. Fees pay for the faucets.
    Bounties for users that report bugs/suggestions.

someone111

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:10:55 PM

POSWallet seems like it would weaken the security of the blockchain. And I would not park any coins there if I had no assurance on technological level (cryptography, blockchain) that they cannot scam and run with my coins.

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:23:29 AM

Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley

Don't forget that u need to own a min of 10000 omc to get dividend.
before the payment I imagine that the price will rise since traders need to have their coins in the wallet and not in the exchange. That would take alot of the coins out of the market.

The OMC Price is ~200% UP and good Buy support

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:28:51 AM

A private sale on remaining OMC IAO funds have been finalized:

95255.34226730 OMC @ 0.00013805 BTC/OMC

The delivered amount of 13.15 BTC has been added to the IAO trading capital.

All that good, but with this approach the coin has no chance to rise on the market... As soon as someone wants to buy anything more than couple of 10.000 shares, he just buys from Gladimor  Undecided

Gladimor gets the money and adds to trading fund (thats nice), all the rest get the dividends, but those dividends will not get bigger with the size of the fund growing (because the number of shareholders rises alongside with the size of the fund)... So for shareholders there is no value in those deals, but as a result coin price struggles to even keep at the ICO level

I believe coins should not be sold by Gladimor at those low rates (that is much lower than market rates!!, if we take into account the size of the sale). This just doesn't look good. Anyone else feels the same?

I exactly feel the same. No one would be able to buy that amount of coins from the market. It should at least be 1.5x of the ICO price. If anyone else willing to buy shares, I can sell them some for 0.00013804 off market. Wink

Also with Yobit we will never move anywhere. It is kinda obvious. Yobit is full of ether, dash and lisk bots and placebo playing whale with his tiny 5 btc while faucet plebs beg for pump.

I believe there is gap right now in crypto need to be filled there is polo then there is trex ..then yobit .....each got style but something will change for sure not to mention most alts suffering the no volume thing right now...btc might surge soon caz of sigwet and sidechains also Zcash at doors soo yeah not looking good for altcoins

There were 2 private sales at 0.00017000 BTC each for respectively 14,705.8823529 and 10,000 OMC.

The amount of 4.2 BTC has been added to the trading fund.

I think the price for private sales should be set higher now, at least at 0.00020000 BTC

gordob

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:59:16 PM

Really interesting idea with altcoin bearing btc interest! I've bought some yesterday and hopefully add few more before the Saturday balance snapshot. I hope, I've done addy registration right Smiley

Don't forget that u need to own a min of 10000 omc to get dividend.
before the payment I imagine that the price will rise since traders need to have their coins in the wallet and not in the exchange. That would take alot of the coins out of the market.

The OMC Price is ~200% UP and good Buy support

I don't think it counts if there are multiple purchases like this to inflate the price "BUY    0.00035555    1.19296683"

joel_

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:50:09 AM

guys, blockchain seems freezed - no new tx for over 2hrs. I have stuck unconfirmed tx. What is going on ? No one staking ? thx for an update @Gladimor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.