Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2017, 10:47:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 43351 times)
someone111

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:04:41 PM

Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.
Curious, will there be an audit? Should be long overdue now. Or has this been scratched?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwyer17

Activity: 191

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

Yes, the data files the wallet generates are in %appdata%\omicron (full path, given C: is your windows drive and english the system language, C:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\omicron). You might have to change the options of the windows explorer to show those folders (View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > 'Hidden Files and Folders' > Mark 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' )

PS: Btw some security hint: while you're already in the options you might want to unhook 'Hide extensions of known file types' slightly down the list. It helps not to distractedly double click that email attachment or downloaded trojan if you see the file as the real, for example, invoice.pdf.exe or roadmap.doc.exe rather than just invoice.pdf and roadmap.doc. While there are more sophisticated infection methods, especially unpatched systems, still most of this ransomware & Co stuff manages to gets on the computers with the help of this small pre-set convenience option.

Thanks for the help. I am still having issues.

I even installed the wallet on a different computer at a different location on a different network.

My wallet still won't sync. It gets stuck at about 9%. Sometimes it gets past 9% but then reverts back to 9%.

Example: Yesterday! My wallet was at 56% sync and this morning it is back to 9%!

Is this a local issue with me or is this a currency wide issue?

I have deleted everything except for wallet.dat several times, I have downloaded a fresh copy of the wallet, still I get stuck at 9%.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.
Curious, will there be an audit? Should be long overdue now. Or has this been scratched?

I have peeked here on and off and I think it is time for a closer look.  What are the criteria for the dividends?  Are they simple time based payouts or are they triggered by events on the chain? 

mrayazgul

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

I love the entire host of things that can be done with scripting and I love the fact that that you guys are getting your hands dirty with some of that. 
These features and others are what is going to help with public/government adoption because they can do things that can never be done with FIAT.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

One thing that you can do is download some of the scripts that people have for the dice sites.  Do not use them, but rather open them in a text editor and look at the approach they use for building bets based on the balance and previous results. 
jennywhzz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

One thing that you can do is download some of the scripts that people have for the dice sites.  Do not use them, but rather open them in a text editor and look at the approach they use for building bets based on the balance and previous results. 

You can ignore most of the coding and look for the parts that build the best strategy.  You can also search places like github and explore those scripts without even downloading them.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

Yes, the data files the wallet generates are in %appdata%\omicron (full path, given C: is your windows drive and english the system language, C:\users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\omicron). You might have to change the options of the windows explorer to show those folders (View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > 'Hidden Files and Folders' > Mark 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' )

PS: Btw some security hint: while you're already in the options you might want to unhook 'Hide extensions of known file types' slightly down the list. It helps not to distractedly double click that email attachment or downloaded trojan if you see the file as the real, for example, invoice.pdf.exe or roadmap.doc.exe rather than just invoice.pdf and roadmap.doc. While there are more sophisticated infection methods, especially unpatched systems, still most of this ransomware & Co stuff manages to gets on the computers with the help of this small pre-set convenience option.

I even installed the wallet on a different computer at a different location on a different network.

My wallet still won't sync. It gets stuck at about 9%. Sometimes it gets past 9% but then reverts back to 9%.

Example: Yesterday! My wallet was at 56% sync and this morning it is back to 9%!

I have deleted everything except for wallet.dat several times, I have downloaded a fresh copy of the wallet, still I get stuck at 9%.

hey mate , I have suffered a lot from syncing problems cause I don't keep my laptop on all the day due to electricity problems
but always when I deleted the wallet and install again and download the whole blochchain again the problem gets solved
I have just done that and all is going alright , got a punch of stakes  Smiley
I'm not a tech guy , but this has always worked

Tortoise75

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

It still gets out of sync here occasionally, probably due to connection issues, but I don't have problems resyncing afterwards. You could try to let the wallet sync with a new wallet.dat to see if that works. If it does you replace the new wallet.dat with your old one and restart the wallet with the -rescan option added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.