Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55330 times)
Xinarae

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:14:00 PM

Distribution

Total supplies: incr. on buy
 10M coins will be created
Dev(s) dedicated premine: fixed to 700.000 OMC
 for a swap-in of 2 alternate coins
Buying with:
BTC
Price: 0.00012 BTC
Return: 1 OMC
 Extras

Running a social campaign: no
Offer bounties: yes
Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
This realy nice goal of this one. Cheesy, I'll waiting to a social campaign too sir Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:18:16 PM

Hope that after omicron sig campaign Gladimor give a bonuses to alk participant in signature campaign. Because i think many suppoter invest in omicron and they can reach the desire amount in short time before omicron get release in exchanger. But that is only in my own we hope so. Good luck.
There you got some a payment with bitcoin for signature campaign. i know this like to support this project, may we still waiting if got some a bonuses from dev for who people have join the siganture campaign Cheesy
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:22:05 PM

Distribution

Buying with:
BTC
 Extras

Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
This realy nice goal of this one. Cheesy, I'll waiting to a social campaign too sir Smiley
this details are really impressive (if they are correct) less coins distribution means more coin value in future. which is really a good sign.  Bte Op's past making me worry. is there any escrow service?

do social campaign mean Twitter campaign?
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

Distribution

Buying with:
BTC
 Extras

Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.

Oh no! I missed the first 3 days, it was much beneficial, can I know that in which days are we now? I want to get some good bonus from there. and I want to know that is it added to yobit exchange?
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:08:44 PM

Flowing we are on this day: + 15% on buy (Day 3-6) So you still can get cheap coins I guess.  Wink

Gladimor has repeated he will push several exchanges like coinexchange.io, Yobit and Bittrex. There are still very tiny buys.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:35:36 PM

Flowing we are on this day: + 15% on buy (Day 3-6) So you still can get cheap coins I guess.  Wink

Gladimor has repeated he will push several exchanges like coinexchange.io, Yobit and Bittrex. There are still very tiny buys.

I think he should have to select a bigger exchange as on smaller exchanges only a group come and dump the coin what they want and sometimes we see a very little volume of trade on smaller exchanges.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:46:41 PM

Dear olcaytu2005, thanks for your reply, and I am lucky that I am not too much late, and I like to see it on yobit as I spend most of my time on yobit for trade and that exchange is easy for me to use, I don't have much knowledge about other exchanges, I am these exchanges but use a little when I feel the need.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:52:03 PM

I think he should have to select a bigger exchange as on smaller exchanges only a group come and dump the coin what they want and sometimes we see a very little volume of trade on smaller exchanges.

Yeah, thats why I previously asked about Bittrex. Althought keep in mind the delta credits entered yobit and it didn't got dumped. If the investors are smart, they can control the scarcity. Still, I think we will hit bittrex in a week. It all looks good.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:58:57 PM

Yeah, thats why I previously asked about Bittrex. Althought keep in mind the delta credits entered yobit and it didn't got dumped. If the investors are smart, they can control the scarcity. Still, I think we will hit bittrex in a week. It all looks good.

The dumping and pumping and success of a coin depends on the developers of that coins, if they will be active for its struggle and will continue to support their coin and will provide much more services with their coins then that coin will never dump to die and will be at the peak of success.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:26:00 PM

how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

That is not completely correct. The minimum deposit to get dividends is indeed an equivalent of 10000 OMC (from 0.9 BTC to 1.2 BTC depending on when you invest). However there is no minimum deposit specified for participating in IAO and just buying some OMC coins, so you could invest as low as you think is appropriate.

... this space is not for rent ...
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:29:06 PM

how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

That is not completely correct. The minimum deposit to get dividends is indeed an equivalent of 10000 OMC (from 0.9 BTC to 1.2 BTC depending on when you invest). However there is no minimum deposit specified for participating in IAO and just buying some OMC coins, so you could invest as low as you think is appropriate.

For me investing 0.9 is bigger amount now as it is the start of it and i do not invest much in ICOs a bigger amount like that, I will invest only little amount, but I want to know that if we find it as a long living project and after ICO we invest more than 0.9 then will we get dividends from there?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

There is a very high chance that the goal of 1000+ BTC will not be met, I'm also considering the factor that the crowdfund may not reach 100 BTC.

Is it bad? Of course not. In fact, it is very good- for investors. The initial marketcap will be very small, allowing plenty of room for exponential value growth. Through good performance and adequate dividend returns, the price will make moves on its own without the need of third-party influences (P&Ds). I'm a stakeholder in this digital asset like all of you are- I traded in a ton of BXT and DCRE during the swap period.

Mining since 2014
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:45:00 PM

There is a very high chance that the goal of 1000+ BTC will not be met, I'm also considering the factor that the crowdfund may not reach 100 BTC.

Is it bad? Of course not. In fact, it is very good- for investors. The initial marketcap will be very small, allowing plenty of room for exponential value growth. Through good performance and adequate dividend returns, the price will make moves on its own without the need of third-party influences (P&Ds). I'm a stakeholder in this digital asset like all of you are- I traded in a ton of BXT and DCRE during the swap period.

are you considering starting a 2. ICO on exchanges if  the crowdfund not reach 100(0) BTC (such as c-cex.. bittrex) ?
~Cryptco
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:12:45 PM

For me investing 0.9 is bigger amount now as it is the start of it and i do not invest much in ICOs a bigger amount like that, I will invest only little amount, but I want to know that if we find it as a long living project and after ICO we invest more than 0.9 then will we get dividends from there?
Omicron is give us a good deal I think. Although omicron is a new investment place , it give us a good deal. That said we will get 0.00002% share per asset even per two  weeks not include the bonus

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:32:51 AM

are you considering starting a 2. ICO on exchanges if  the crowdfund not reach 100(0) BTC (such as c-cex.. bittrex) ?
~Cryptco

I don't plan on doing that. The remaining ICO will be reserved for future private investors, at future market rates (deals will be transparent and done off-exchange).

Mining since 2014
mrsimple

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:35:10 AM

Distribution

Buying with:
BTC
 Extras

Bonus:
+ 25% on buy (Day 0-3)
+ 15% on buy (Day 3-6)
+ 5% on buy (Day 6-9)
Close.
this details are really impressive (if they are correct) less coins distribution means more coin value in future. which is really a good sign.  Bte Op's past making me worry. is there any escrow service?

do social campaign mean Twitter campaign?

Yeah things hope Omicron make some a twitter campaign for bounty Cheesy but let's waiting for next i things.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:42:34 AM

Omicron is give us a good deal I think. Although omicron is a new investment place , it give us a good deal. That said we will get 0.00002% share per asset even per two  weeks not include the bonus
It is actually  0.00001% bi weekly as stated,and you will not worry of your investment because it is a guaranteed profit already. So this is a good investment for those who does not want a complicated investment as they will just sit and receive dividends.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:15:17 AM

Hope that after omicron sig campaign Gladimor give a bonuses to alk participant in signature campaign. Because i think many suppoter invest in omicron and they can reach the desire amount in short time before omicron get release in exchanger. But that is only in my own we hope so. Good luck.
There you got some a payment with bitcoin for signature campaign. i know this like to support this project, may we still waiting if got some a bonuses from dev for who people have join the siganture campaign Cheesy

maybe next same with several altcoin
make create double signature campaign, is one payment is bitcoin and another signature payment with omicron
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:16:36 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 06:58:23 AM by andyste

I think is follow signature campaign omicron is good rate and payment to bitcoin
is rate signature campaign omicron is high rate, so is pay with bitcoin is enough
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:43:20 AM

I think Gladimor is the best person to answer your question, but I think - the answer is yes, you could get dividents if you have 10000 OMC, regardless whether you bought them on ICO, or bought later from the open market.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: