Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2017, 10:48:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 43362 times)
olcaytu2005

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:33:29 PM

I think the number should be divided by registered addresses. So if 10 adresses submit, the profit should be shared among submitted addresses according to their balances in other words their shares (OMC they own).

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Gladimor

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:17:55 PM

I think the number should be divided by registered addresses. So if 10 adresses submit, the profit should be shared among submitted addresses according to their balances in other words their shares (OMC they own).

That is correct. Dividends are split between registered addresses.

someone111

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:58:22 PM

In other words, there is no incentive for multi accounting. If there was, that would be awful. Glad there is none.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
olcaytu2005

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:09:04 PM

That is correct. Dividends are split between registered addresses.

That is the best news I've heard recently. I'm sure there there won't be a lot of registered addresses in the beginning and we will be getting high profits in the beginning. Than people will jump on this hidden gem. Wink

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
someone111

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:10:02 PM

I got a problem. I needed to sent that 0.01 OMC for dividend registration. The unwanted side effect was, that relevant fraction of my OMC was sent to a change address of mine.

Obviously now I am only registered with my main OMC address that holds most, but not all of my OMC.

If I were to register that change address, the mess would spread. More change addresses.

How do I get out of this mess? How do I move back the coins to my main OMC address? Somehow use the coin control feature?

Cryptco

Activity: 693

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTER

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:25:36 PM

I got a problem. I needed to sent that 0.01 OMC for dividend registration. The unwanted side effect was, that relevant fraction of my OMC was sent to a change address of mine.

Obviously now I am only registered with my main OMC address that holds most, but not all of my OMC.

If I were to register that change address, the mess would spread. More change addresses.

How do I get out of this mess? How do I move back the coins to my main OMC address? Somehow use the coin control feature?

Dividends

Omicron is the first dividend issuing cryptocurrency that will be bound to its own blockchain and will be able to be traded on exchanges.

How to receive dividends?

A minimum sum of 10,000 Omicron in a single address is required to receive bi-weekly dividends. On every-other Saturday on a random time, Bitcoin dividends will be issued to registered addresses with balances of over 10,000. This amount needs to be in the address at the time of dividend-issuance.

How to register an address?

Send 0.01 OMC to this address from the address you are using to receive dividends (verification purposes): 7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu

Fill out the form on the right to become a registered address on http://delta.investments/iao/

Every two weeks on Saturday, the address you registered will be scanned to identify the current balance, and dividends will be issued based on the amount of OMC (over 10,000 minimum).

I understand what you mean.
The form has changed.
You dont need to register your main OMC address.
Transaction ID of 0.01 OMC deposit and you BTC address are sufficient.

someone111

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:56:27 PM

So from the TXID, gladimor will figure out himself my main and my change OMC address?

drays

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:01:47 PM

I understand what you mean.
The form has changed.
You dont need to register your main OMC address.
Transaction ID of 0.01 OMC deposit and you BTC address are sufficient.

You are right, the form has changed, but I believe the concern of someone111 is still valid, because all hhis coins need to be at the address he registered, otherwise Gladimor cannot determine how many coins he has, and so cannot determine his share. Change address cannot be detected by Gladimor (he can see it in block explorer, but cannot know whether it is change address or for example a Yobit account address).

Thankfully the solution is easy. someone111, you need to re-send all your coins to the address you already registered. Next time you send any transaction, use "Coin Control" features, and explicitly specify the "Change address" to be your registered OMC address!! You will find that field as soon as you turn on teh Coin Control features and go to "Send" panel.

I always enable "Coin control" as soon as I install any wallet, as without that you have too little idea whats going on, and too little control over your funds and inputs. Keep it enabled!

... this space is not for rent ...
someone111

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:30:24 AM

Network stuck? Stuck at block 2762? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/ says that is our last block.

My wallets are also at block 2762.

My wallet says "out of sync"?

Normally a new block came up every few minutes. Now stuck for more than two hours?

someone111

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:51:34 AM

After a 3 hour gap, new blocks are coming every few minutes.

Thank you, drays!

olcaytu2005

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:11:11 AM

After a 3 hour gap, new blocks are coming every few minutes.

Thank you, drays!

The reason we are having gaps is because more people started to stake, diffuculty is rising fast so the new block retargeting takes some time. No worries. Wink

OnPlace Inc.
someone111

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

However the difficulty rises, if one stakes all year, the profit will be 5% annually?

olcaytu2005

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 11:48:35 AM

However the difficulty rises, if one stakes all year, the profit will be 5% annually?

Yeah, in theory the amount of coins you have increases by %5 every year. However this theory depends on you holding your coins untouched and wallet open for a year. Every stake you get is calculated by this: the coins that got staked*0.05/365.

OnPlace Inc.
someone111

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

What is the approximate fair value of OMC? Any opinions?

- let's say if everything works out
- lets compare this with a stock company to perhaps make things simpler?
- let's say, you get a ~10,67 % biweekly dividend, that is 278 % / year
- and your stock increases 5 % per year
- on the other hand, we don't really have comparable fundamentals
- biweekly payments are great, since you can use that money for a nice interest on interest effect, invest it elsewhere or buy more OMC

Anyhow. This looks better than any stock on the stock market, right? And stocks which are the most similar to OMC in dividend, easily cost several hundred of dollars.

olcaytu2005

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 08:09:01 PM

Gladimor, is the distrubution phase done? It would be good if we could get some exact numbers regarding the safe premine address and how many coins sold. Thanks.

OnPlace Inc.
EpyxZ

Activity: 434

★ALLION ★

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:28:18 PM

I always enable "Coin control" as soon as I install any wallet, as without that you have too little idea whats going on, and too little control over your funds and inputs. Keep it enabled!

Yep i encourage anyone and everyone that has no idea how to use coin control to do some googling. If you have pos coins and dont know about coin control you have been missing out.

Gladimor

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

Gladimor, is the distrubution phase done? It would be good if we could get some exact numbers regarding the safe premine address and how many coins sold. Thanks.

Distribution is not over yet.

AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

Distribution is not over yet.

how much Omicron are distributed yet?
any news about adding omc to bittrex/other exchanges?
olcaytu2005

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:51:45 AM

Its been more than 10 days since the IAO has ended. Can we at least get some accurate numbers to what we have, how many coins sold and how many were yet to be claimed? Any news on Bittrex or some other exchange where we can get some more exposure, at least.

OnPlace Inc.
Gladimor

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:44:55 PM

The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.