Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55330 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:52:18 PM

The dividend registration page is up!

http://delta.investments/iao/

Mining since 2014
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:30:47 PM

Dear Gladimor,
By any chance, will you be extending your promotion of signature campaign. I am really enjoying my stay here as I do get max rewards for my posting from you and Yahoo very promptly every week. The very sad part here is, only 3 weeks of duration, too short I feel. Requesting to extent this campaign if possible. Thank you.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:06:03 PM

The OMC input field is broken.
"Please include and @ in the e-mail address."

-
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:37:31 PM

What is next step sir? List this coin on exchanges, and complete the roapmap, is it correct?

Omicron was very recently listed on Yobit, although currently has next to no volume as IAO and swap distribution is halfway through.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

That is a good news but I will suggest the developers that they also add their coin to a number of other (bigger) exchanges also. So that the trade will take place on a big scale and with that none of the smaller team will be able to dump the coin. Plus you will get more traders and investors to your coins with more exchanges.
Yes, when we are having more options to trade Omicron it will not get chances to be dumped my any individual trader nor any group of traders. Yes, big scale is always good to have. Hopefully, I like to see Omicron to be listed on Poliniex very soon, I am eagerly waiting for trading there.
I also want this coin  to be in poloniex and bittrex as the trade at there are very good and it will be beneficial for me and for the coin, but at one place I saw a suggestion for a developer that adding coin to exchange before ICO complete is not good as with that the developer lose the control over the price, I think the developer of omicron should have to take it in consideration.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:39:30 PM

yeah same goes to me.
email address is required at field "Your OMC address"
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:48:55 PM

yeah same goes to me.

Yup, same error. Ive sent the 0.01 omc tho. By the way, is it okey to leave the wallet staking? Since it stakes all the time balance can be seen lower than 10,000 omc time to time.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:23:06 PM

I also want this coin  to be in poloniex and bittrex as the trade at there are very good and it will be beneficial for me and for the coin, but at one place I saw a suggestion for a developer that adding coin to exchange before ICO complete is not good as with that the developer lose the control over the price, I think the developer of omicron should have to take it in consideration.
But, there is no need to worry about this for a POS altcoins as more people will be preferring to save more amount of Omciron to stake so that they will be gaining more instead of selling off it. I do not find any problems of getting dumped with recent listing out on yobit.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

I also want this coin  to be in poloniex and bittrex as the trade at there are very good and it will be beneficial for me and for the coin, but at one place I saw a suggestion for a developer that adding coin to exchange before ICO complete is not good as with that the developer lose the control over the price, I think the developer of omicron should have to take it in consideration.
But, there is no need to worry about this for a POS altcoins as more people will be preferring to save more amount of Omciron to stake so that they will be gaining more instead of selling off it. I do not find any problems of getting dumped with recent listing out on yobit.
Yes, that is the big advantage of POS over the POW coins, other than wasting lot of resources in mining processes. I strongly believe people will save Omicron for long term as an asset rather targeting to convert it back. As an early investor, I am very much hopeful that I will get more benefits from Omicron for sure.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:20:40 PM

What is next step sir? List this coin on exchanges, and complete the roapmap, is it correct?

Omicron was very recently listed on Yobit, although currently has next to no volume as IAO and swap distribution is halfway through.

That is a good news but I will suggest the developers that they also add their coin to a number of other (bigger) exchanges also. So that the trade will take place on a big scale and with that none of the smaller team will be able to dump the coin. Plus you will get more traders and investors to your coins with more exchanges.
Yes, when we are having more options to trade Omicron it will not get chances to be dumped my any individual trader nor any group of traders. Yes, big scale is always good to have. Hopefully, I like to see Omicron to be listed on Poliniex very soon, I am eagerly waiting for trading there.
to me adding omicron in poloniex will be a good decision because poloniex is really a good trusted exchange and we can see that so much successive coins are already added here, so we can hope that omicron will be trade in a good way if it added in poloniex.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:43:27 PM

Thanks for adding your coin to yobit. It is good news for me I do spend most time on Yobit and because of that for me trading on Yobit is convenient Now I will try to Buy your coins at there and hope it will increase to give me a huge benefit.
so omicron is added in yobit? i have no idea about this, i was thinking that still it is not added in any exchange, hope it will show a good result and will stay in a good price.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:53:47 PM

Can't stake yet, no Mac wallet.  Embarrassed

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:50:25 PM

yeah same goes to me.

Yup, same error. Ive sent the 0.01 omc tho. By the way, is it okey to leave the wallet staking? Since it stakes all the time balance can be seen lower than 10,000 omc time to time.

The actual balance shown by block explorer is always the same regardless of whether wallet is staking or not. Only the wallet itself locally shows the "balance" and "staking" coins separately. So this should not be a problem. Moreover I suppose those 10,000+ wallets should be left staking all the time, as they are the best candidates for securing the network...

There is one more interesting question - if someone owns 20,000 OMC, is it better for him to register two different addresses with 10,000 OMC each, or he can register a single address with 20,000 OMC and get the same dividents? In other words - are dividend payments equally distributed to each of the registered addresses, or they are distributed according to the number of coins at each address at the moment of dividend payment?

... this space is not for rent ...
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

I want to know that if I buy OMICRON on Yobit and let them at that exchange then will I be able to get the dividends? How will that work for me if I buy your coins on exchange? Or only the participants of ICO using your older channel will get that benefit.

Doesn't matter where you buy them. As long as you are buying them and putting at least 10,000 omc in your wallet and share your BTC address you will be able to get dividends.

thanks for your details of info, and I have one another question. Suppose I collect that much OMICRON after a few weeks when ICO will be finished then at that time I will have the opportunity to be able to get the dividends?
someone111

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:06:37 PM

Suppose I collect that much OMICRON after a few weeks when ICO will be finished
ICO IS finished.

then at that time I will have the opportunity to be able to get the dividends?
That is the point of this currency, yes, if you got 10000 OMC.

-
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:15:52 PM

"Biweekly dividends ensure that no matter the price of the asset, the asset owner always will receive a 0.00001% share of the dividend pool, per Omicron, every 2 weeks" U just need to multiply that 4 ur coins and u will know how much u get.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:01:33 AM

"Biweekly dividends ensure that no matter the price of the asset, the asset owner always will receive a 0.00001% share of the dividend pool, per Omicron, every 2 weeks" U just need to multiply that 4 ur coins and u will know how much u get.

Scenario A:
121BTC assets
John has 10,000 OMC
50BTC is traded and 50BTC is lent.

Gladimor scores a nice 50% profit on those 50BTC = Net 25BTC profit. (10,000*0.00001)
John gets .1 PERCENT of 25BTC (0.0250btc) at the end of the two week period + whatever interest the loan yields.

Does my math check out?

someone111

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:14:36 AM

Scenario A:
121BTC assets
John has 10,000 OMC

Gladimor scores a nice 50% profit on those 50BTC = Net 25BTC profit. (10,000*0.00001)
John gets .1 PERCENT of 25BTC (0.0250btc) at the end of the two week period + whatever interest the loan yields.

Does my math check out?

Does the following help?

In a nutshell, I need to buy 10.000 OMC in this ICO so I will be getting BTC dividend. That is ~ 1,2 BTC... Once I am invested... What will be my approximate profit? How much BTC biweekly can be expected?

On the current lending rates, you are looking at a basic of 0.67% of principle, biweekly. That is just for the lending interest considering half of the capital is locked for loans. The variable rate will of course, be variable, and I cannot give you an exact number because it is altcoin trading. Based on my past performance of my trading service in Delta Investments, I can say that the average should be around 10% biweekly from altcoin trading if half the capital is used for trading. So the total biweekly return would be ~10.67%. This is just a statistical number, and will of course be different every 2 weeks.

-
markus124

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:18:41 AM

I feel that we should invest everything in trading since is the most profitably option here. Besides look what happened w/ bitfinex, people that loaned the btc for margin trading ended loosing alot after the hacking and they were earning too little btc for the type of risk they were taking. Maybe gladimor can clarify where does he loan the btc? If is in an exchange i would prefer that he use those btc to buy altcoins. what u guys think?
markus124

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:21:59 AM

Scenario A:
121BTC assets
John has 10,000 OMC

Does my math check out?

I think the .1 percent of 25 is 0.25 . That's not a bad return atleast for me. Besides u still own the coins.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:36:36 AM

Dividend registration page has been fixed. Sorry about that.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: