Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55315 times)
tommy163

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

How can you make so serious money? Let us follow you trading, sir. Nowadays the altcoins are in hype mode, so next round you will distribute serious money right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

How can you make so serious money? Let us follow you trading, sir. Nowadays the altcoins are in hype mode, so next round you will distribute serious money right?

Gladimor (Adam) From Slacks

At this rate, initial setup costs may covered by the end of next month and we'll start seeing mining profit in future dividend distributions
I know it has been a long time since the last dividend issuance (around New Years)
I don't want you all to feel abandoned or scammed in any way
We are experiencing an extended period of depression due to a single, large bad trade near the beginning of the year
Some of you put fairly large sums of money into the project and are worried about whats to come
All I can say is- I am here, I am doing my best to recoup and continue dividend payments

Wish him luck, he can do it! Smiley
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Yup alts are jumping for now. I hope we can recover loses and get some good profits.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:45:46 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 08:12:31 PM by Gladimor

I haven't made a statement on BCT yet in regards to what is going on with Omicron and the trading fund. My deepest apologies for that. You'll find more frequent updates in the Omicron Slack channel.

Earlier this year (shortly after New Years), the bulk of the trading fund was liquidated on a failed BitMex BTCUSD short near the peak of the rally. Over 50 BTC was liquidated on a 25x leverage short trade. That left not much BTC to work with, and dividend yields would have been miniscule on any future profitable trades. It was the popular opinion to cease dividend payments until the fund was back to its original state. After that loss, I took a few weeks of break to rest the mind as I was ceaselessly traded during the Christmas holiday. As of recently, I have been making back and forth trades (winning and losing) on altcoins. For many currencies- mainly Ethereum and Dash- attempting to predict tops and bottoms are unwise as their parabolic trend currently lies in uncharted territory.

As of the moment, Omicron is in a slump. I'm very well aware of the many individuals that have invested heavily into the project. I'm also aware of the 3 months of non-payment in regards to dividends. I have not ditched the project or have given up. As a matter of fact, I'm a few days into an inverted sleeping schedule to watch over the margin positions I have open (it's currently 5:30 am as I type this). I want you all to realize that I very much do care about the dozens of investors that have held onto a seemingly-failing currency. Some of you I have known for over a year that have stayed with me since my initial launch of Delta Investments. You all have put faith in my trading ability, and I put my faith into the fact that I can recoup losses. All I need is time. Time being the most precious thing- especially in cryptocurrency. I will be giving more frequent updates in the Omicron slack as it has been clear my communication as of late has been lacking.

Mining since 2014
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

Thanks Adam. There's alot of volatility going on right now with the whole issue of BU Versus CORE. I was wondering how many btc  the fund still have?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:31:44 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2022, 08:11:09 PM by Gladimor

Statement in regards to a possible Bitcoin hard fork.

The Core vs. BU debate has raged on for many months, and it is starting to look like we may be experiencing a hard fork in the near future. Most of the mining power is controlled by the hands of the elite few that lead the Bitcoin Unlimited project, so it is without a doubt that unless significant hashpower starts signalling Segwit soon, the chance of a hard fork looks ever so near.

In the best interest of investors, in the case of a hard fork, we will support the Core chain. Recent events have proved that the Bitcoin Unlimited development team is incapable of delivering a safe and exploit-free solution to the scaling debate. It also has been apparent that the bulk of the exchanges and services have expressed their support towards the Core project. As a quick reminder, the true value of a digital currency is gauged through development, adoption, and usage/ease-of-access on platforms. Roger Ver and Jihan Wu cannot attach a value to a currency through sheer mining power. Even if the Core network sits with a fraction of BU's mining power, the usage and value will stay with the Core chain and over little time, the miners will go where the money is.

In the case of a hard fork, BU reserves held here will be liquidated on the market shortly after the split at an appropriate time, and converted to BTC. The Core team has developed and worked on Bitcoin since its inception in 2009. We cannot have a more experienced team backing a multi-billion dollar digital currency. Hats off to them.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

hey guys I'm having troubles syncing my wallet again but this time I don't know why , I'm behind like 10K blocks and the wallet isn't syncing
last time I had such problem it was my wallet staking before the wallet catches with the blockchain but now everything is good and the wallet still not syncing

can you please suggest me something to do beside deleting and redownlaoding the whole blocks ?!?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

hey guys I'm having troubles syncing my wallet again but this time I don't know why , I'm behind like 10K blocks and the wallet isn't syncing
last time I had such problem it was my wallet staking before the wallet catches with the blockchain but now everything is good and the wallet still not syncing

can you please suggest me something to do beside deleting and redownlaoding the whole blocks ?!?

Most probably you are on a fork. To check this, you can see which is the last downloaded block on your wallet, then open the debug window, type "getblockhash XXXX" where XXXX is the last downloaded block number.

Post the result here, and I can check and tell you if you are on the correct chian or not...

... this space is not for rent ...
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

Most probably you are on a fork. To check this, you can see which is the last downloaded block on your wallet, then open the debug window, type "getblockhash XXXX" where XXXX is the last downloaded block number.

Post the result here, and I can check and tell you if you are on the correct chian or not...

thanks for your reply mate , I already deleted the wallet and downloaded the blockchain again
everything is working fine now and my weight was around 100K  Smiley , BTW why is it forking ?? last time my wallet started staking before syncing which leaded to a fork but this time it didn't stake , it was just not syncing  Huh
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

thanks for your reply mate , I already deleted the wallet and downloaded the blockchain again
everything is working fine now and my weight was around 100K  Smiley , BTW why is it forking ?? last time my wallet started staking before syncing which leaded to a fork but this time it didn't stake , it was just not syncing  Huh

Not sure, but if you keep your wallet open all the time, most definitely it wont fork Smiley

zyrianka

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

there is an advertisement on coinmarketcap to charter a private jet. So, when will I be able to chart mine?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

Whats the status of this project? Last time we all agreed to not receive dividends for Jan, Feb, later for March too. But its end of April already. And nothing still, no news no info. So many altcoins were performing really well last months, with some trading skills it should have been perfectly possible to get profit on such market... Aren't we back on track yet? What are the plans?

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

not sure if you are on slack , but even so the last news on slack isn't much recent it was like two weeks ago
Adam was telling us that mining has been good recently , and he posted about two trades in trading view and these traded turned to be profitable after he posted his opinion , but no info so far about how much he won in these trades

anyway here's the update in case you aren't on slack
6th April
gladimor [10:10 PM]
Mining is progressing very quickly to fully cover the initial setup cost, hopefully by the end of this month.

[10:10]
Will be able to issue partial dividends (less rent/electricity, half spent for initial cost and the other half used as dividends) in that case.]
For all of you that would like to keep track on what the fund is doing, I have put together a public profile on tradingview.

[10:12]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/gladimor/

Thanks a lot! No, I am not on Slack (I don't like Slack-type chat engines, and also it is too heavy on resources for such a simple thing it actually is...). Also I believe most things should be public and google-searchable, not on closed Slack groups requiring registration).

Would be nice to get bi-weekly updates from the project owner here, it could help substitute bi-weekly dividends for some time Smiley

dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

How is the recovery going?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:36:23 AM

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

I have sent 30 BTC from my own cold storage to speed up the process, very recently.

Dividend very soon

From Adam in slack

yep it seems that we finally have good news , even no much info was given but still good to hear
hopefully we will be getting paid really soon , cause I need a lot of dividends to break even lol  Grin
Adam is a great trader so he only needs time , but hopefully not a lot of time  Smiley
someone111

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

From https://omicronhq.slack.com.

----- May 3th -----

puremage111 [5:45 AM]
Hello @gladimor, vertcoin seems to be going to have its price pump soon as segwit for vtc is almost 80% now

Can expect a good price flowing up soon
How much is the investment in vtc?

Thanksj

gladimor [9:07 PM]
There are many coins that have implemented Segwit
[9:08]
Digibyte had it activated already with over 90% consensus on multiple algorithms (its a multi algo coin)
There is a general expectation for the price to rise when it gets activated
But everyone buys in prior to activation in hopes of a rise
When there is no move, the sell-off is immense
[9:09]
The reason why I moved 30 BTC from my own money to the fund is because everything was depleted.

----- May 4th -----
puremage111 [3:08 AM]
Thanks for the update @gladimor
How about the vertcoin investment? it gains 27% since 24 hour

I remember during the time you invest its around $0.11 and now its $0.17, how much is the investment size?

----- May 5th -----
puremage111 [3:02 AM]
Vertcoin is at $$0.221809 Now! If Adam still holding it, the initial investment is x 2 now

Lets wait for adam's reply, sense some good news!

joel [11:14 PM]
thanks Adam for the info. So DI funds were depleted so you've deposited your own funds to continue trading. When - realistically please - do you see any dividend payment from DI? Days/weeks/months? Thank you in advance for communicating with DI investors more frequently and good luck trading!

----- May 6th -----
someone111 [4:22 AM]
Well, from 30 to 150 BTC takes a long time...? (Adam's 30 BTC + 80 BTC cold storage + 50 BTC trading fund) Quite a while to even get recovery. I hope I am wrong?

-
zyrianka

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:05:53 PM

I have a suggestion for everyone to think of. There is an altcoin called Blocknet. They are developing DEX (A Decentralized Exchange). It is possible to run a service node that will collect fees. All you need is 5000 block which now costs around 5 btc(5000$). I suggest we buy those 5000 block ( I mean Adam buys for our money) and run it. Actually, this option is not there yet. The development is going and it will take 4-8 weeks. The thing is, we can't wait for it to be ready, because the price will skyrocket when it's there. So, I suggest we buy 5000 block now and then set up a node and watch money flow Smiley

Interesting idea. Especially with all the cyber attacks recently, this may become a very relevant technology. The cost of buying 5000 block looks like it is about $9000 right now though!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: