Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55330 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:39:28 PM

Gladimor confirmed on slack that he will indeed try for polo afterwards. Right now the nearest plan is to get on to bittrex with I guess paying fees as soon as the coin is released. Which is a very, very good beginning considering bittrex is the second largest exchange out there. I like seeing the investments increase and also wonder how many of them are going to keep at least 10,000 omicron to become shareholders.
This project is a fortune for the share holder. They only need 10000 omicron to gain profit from dividend pool. Omicron give a good offer for them, omicron have a good chance being grow up it price if get in bittrex. Good plan from Gladimor.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delliaerd

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:56:04 PM

the next plan
where added omicron in exchanger
i hope the first plan added to choose one exchanger , poloniex, bitrex or c-cex
I will vote for poloniex. But as of now I am not worrying about where Omicron will be listed rather I am collecting all possible funds to buy more Omicron before ICO ends. Without having a big slash of them, worrying where and when it will be listed is not that much meaningful in my opinion.

is that announcement from the developers? if yes then I will have to join poloniex for the trade of omicron, I expected it to be added in yobit, but now I think there is no any chance for it to be added in yobit.

he confirmed that he will pay the fee to list it on bittrex, but you cant make sure that something will be listed on poloniex
Why it can't be listed on poloniex? May be he want to do it step by step after, bittrex first then poloniex . Some coin price has grown until 2500 % after listed in popular exchanger during three month. Depend on developer promo and the market news.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:15:48 PM

the next plan
I will vote for poloniex. But as of now I am not worrying about where Omicron will be listed rather I am collecting all possible funds to buy more Omicron before ICO ends. Without having a big slash of them, worrying where and when it will be listed is not that much meaningful in my opinion.

is that announcement from the developers? if yes then I will have to join poloniex for the trade of omicron, I expected it to be added in yobit, but now I think there is no any chance for it to be added in yobit.

he confirmed that he will pay the fee to list it on bittrex, but you cant make sure that something will be listed on poloniex
Why it can't be listed on poloniex? May be he want to do it step by step after, bittrex first then poloniex . Some coin price has grown until 2500 % after listed in popular exchanger during three month. Depend on developer promo and the market news.
You are right they should have to place their coin on a number of exchanges from now with that they will get more awareness in the people and the traders will start trade in this coin, and if the developers remain more active for their coins and they promote it for longer time then there is no doubt that this coin will be the point of interest for the investors and traders.
Thefrolly

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:24:29 PM

the next plan

I never said it cant be listed, I said you cant make sure that it will be listed on poloniex, on bittrex you can

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:59:14 PM

Gladimor clarified my question. I felt like I had to share so all investors and potential investors know this issue which I think fairly unfair (I'm a investor myself). The coins that were meant to be swapped with Gladimor's previous projects were 700,000. However the sum of bxt and delta credits are around 180,000 coins. By the time of the swap delta credits were 10,000 satoshi and was around 65k satoshi (fairly overpriced due to the Yobit addition). According to the calculation:

600,000/num_of_bxt_swapped
100,000/num_of_delta_swapped

In other words, those who swapped are getting very very cheap coins than us real investors who sent real btc which is actually the point of all the coin, to create funds for dividend payments.

This was not clear in the ANN and I want to vote for it to change. Let's take the base prices for coins when they were sent to swapped and give the %25 bonus.

So if deltacredits were 9000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be a 1:1 swap.
If bxt were 36000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be 4:1 swap.

Please investors I am fairly curious about your thoughts on this. I'm sure not many coins sent for swap so people get Omicron for perhaps 100 satoshi, 200 satoshi. It will make our investment dust and they will earn shares they don't deserve with 10,000 omicron in wallets.

Gladimor, you know this is by no means a fud. As an investor, im trying to watch over my investment. Thanks for your time.

Oh and burn rest of the coins reserved for the swap. Please make this happen or Omicron will go to dust as they will dump big time.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:02:38 AM

the next plan

You are right they should have to place their coin on a number of exchanges from now with that they will get more awareness in the people and the traders will start trade in this coin, and if the developers remain more active for their coins and they promote it for longer time then there is no doubt that this coin will be the point of interest for the investors and traders.
This will be big if it will be listed in both poloniex and bittrex as well, I hope to see listed in poloniex and it's good if that will happen. Remember waves when people are expecting to be listed in Poloniex to get a good volume but now still in Bittrex. Who know's let us just hope for the best.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:21:53 AM

the next plan

i think for the first time listed, C-cex is enough, c-cex can handle more transaction, also have big volume too. then next plan to bittrex and poloniex

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:08:19 AM

Gladimor clarified my question. I felt like I had to share so all investors and potential investors know this issue which I think fairly unfair (I'm a investor myself). The coins that were meant to be swapped with Gladimor's previous projects were 700,000. However the sum of bxt and delta credits are around 180,000 coins. By the time of the swap delta credits were 10,000 satoshi and was around 65k satoshi (fairly overpriced due to the Yobit addition). According to the calculation:

In other words, those who swapped are getting very very cheap coins than us real investors who sent real btc which is actually the point of all the coin, to create funds for dividend payments.

This was not clear in the ANN and I want to vote for it to change. Let's take the base prices for coins when they were sent to swapped and give the %25 bonus.

So if deltacredits were 9000 satoshi at the time of the swap, it should be a 1:1 swap.

Please investors I am fairly curious about your thoughts on this. I'm sure not many coins sent for swap so people get Omicron for perhaps 100 satoshi, 200 satoshi. It will make our investment dust and they will earn shares they don't deserve with 10,000 omicron in wallets.

Gladimor, you know this is by no means a fud. As an investor, im trying to watch over my investment. Thanks for your time.

Oh and burn rest of the coins reserved for the swap. Please make this happen or Omicron will go to dust as they will dump big time.

There is no need for concern about this. I swapped my BXT and invested real btc in mining and buying BXT before Gladimor decided to discontinue BXT. You cannot say that the price of BXT was 36000 satoshi - that price was after Gladimor announced BXT would be discontinued. Most of my BXT were mined at 100000 satoshi - I averaged down and bought cheap BXT for the swap, so my OMC costs about 6-7k satoshi, which is a discount but not a big discount like you are suggesting. Your proposal of 4 OMC for 1 BXT would rob me blind!

You will so much less cost per Omicron than 6-7k satoshi. Assume 20,000 bxt sent for swap. 600,000 / 20,000 = 30. So you get 30 omicron's per bxt. That is unfair. :/ Who cares if you mined bxt at 100k satoshi. Its your fault. Never rent hash for a long mining period. Now we have less btc for the fund but more people to pay dividend. Oh and either way if your cost is 6-7k satoshi than you are at our %33 advantage.  Lips sealed

Oh and PLEASE EITHER KICK THIS GUYS FROM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN OR TELL THEM NOT TO WRITE NONSENSE HERE. BECAUSE OF THIS 2 POSTS IN THE TOPIC A WEEK we are missing a important point.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:14:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 10:33:45 AM by Cryptco

There is no need for concern about this. I swapped my BXT and invested real btc in mining and buying BXT before Gladimor decided to discontinue BXT. You cannot say that the price of BXT was 36000 satoshi - that price was after Gladimor announced BXT would be discontinued. Most of my BXT were mined at 100000 satoshi - I averaged down and bought cheap BXT for the swap, so my OMC costs about 6-7k satoshi, which is a discount but not a big discount like you are suggesting. Your proposal of 4 OMC for 1 BXT would rob me blind!
Disagree to olcaytu2005 proposal.
Agree to sheba, I invested real BTC for mining and buying BXT too and we are ivested first in early early stages and take much risk!! Early adopters should be rewarded with a bonus and best discout.
It was your choice to buy Bxt in early stages and swap them up to the final swap date (September 3rd).
~CryptCo
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:38:47 AM

But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:56:20 AM

But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes

Its up to Gladimor- the dev- and not to us to decide. I am sure he had a plan before the Trade-In of OMC.
And Early investors who takes the most risk are getting the best bonuses/discount-thats fair. Thats how crypto works.
Get informed about the scene and invest first in early stages.
I will not dump it - I am in for long-term. I will give you my OMC Address as proof of it.

~CryptCo

btc55555

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

have btctalk bounty?
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:16:23 AM

Its up to Gladimor- the dev- and not to us to decide. I am sure he had a plan before the Trade-In of OMC.
And Early investors who takes the most risk are getting the best bonuses/discount-thats fair. Thats how crypto works.
Get informed about the scene and invest first in early stages.
I will not dump it - I am in for long-term. I will give you my OMC Address as proof of it.

~CryptCo

I invested first day with btc. Do not dare to pull this early investor thing to me. I also invested almost the first day of Delta Credits. Gladimor knows this. If it was clear that the total amount reserved for swap would be divided in the swap coins sent, I would rather bought delta and bxt and would have so little cost for my OMC. It's simple enough. This was not in the OP and those who are invested stupidly to dead coins shouldn't be rewarded over us who invested with real btc, the very purpose of this funds.

Let's be real here, deltacredits and bxt both have 0 buy support. And they are at very low prices. How will Gladimor be able to cash out in btc to use them in trading, etc for profit? He still has to pay dividends to those who swapped though.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:20:27 PM

The info is on the Website since the IAO was announced:

http://delta.investments/

Yes maybe you should better bought delta and bxt and took the trade-in risk. As i swaped in, I never knew how much would swaped /traded in for OMC and so on
 Grin Grin
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

43 BTC ... First  - >  "Omicron will undergo a round of funding up to a maximum of 1,116 BTC" ... It is no achieved... What next step? I think about invest - but doubt...
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:43:51 PM

The omicron have any bounty?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:26:09 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 01:55:37 PM by drays

Not sure about BXT, but how are you going to calculate the price of DeltaCredits, when the buy price at the beginning of swap was about 0.0001, and the sell price was around 0.00026 if I recall correctly (and only tiny amounts could have been bought for that price)? Simply put, you had no option to buy "cheap" Deltacredits and exchange them for OMC. I suppose that option might have been there for BXT (don't know), but not for DCR.
Also you never know how much DCR (or BXT) was going to be converted to OMC. It could have been small amount or very big one, aka whole remaining supply. I for example, did not convert the whole amount I had (left something maybe - about 15% - just in case). And also after swapping my coins to OMC, I invested by BTC too (aimed to buy about 5 times more than I converted from DCR). Do you still think I look to dump the swapped coins?

One more consideration... This is the way I see it, you may disagree of course: the Swap from BXT and DCR is not about money or cost for the coins... It is about reliability and responsibility for Gladimor's old projects. When you see a person cares about his old investors, you have some confidence he will most probably care about your investment too. It was clearly announced the old projects are going to be closed, so this is the only exit offered, so if those coins are swapped at unfavorable rates, it will look like the old investors are abandoned and screwed. When you see the opposite, you should have more confidence.

Anyway, I understand your point, as well as understand the point of your opponents. That's hard to make the right balance, which satisfies everybody. I personally would accept any decision from Gladimor on this topic, as its not that important to me. Isn't this coin about dividends, rather than speculation? If so, the price of coin itself that important actually.

... this space is not for rent ...
Thefrolly

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

You will so much less cost per Omicron than 6-7k satoshi. Assume 20,000 bxt sent for swap. 600,000 / 20,000 = 30. So you get 30 omicron's per bxt. That is unfair. :/ Who cares if you mined bxt at 100k satoshi. Its your fault. Never rent hash for a long mining period. Now we have less btc for the fund but more people to pay dividend. Oh and either way if your cost is 6-7k satoshi than you are at our %33 advantage.  Lips sealed

Oh and PLEASE EITHER KICK THIS GUYS FROM SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN OR TELL THEM NOT TO WRITE NONSENSE HERE. BECAUSE OF THIS 2 POSTS IN THE TOPIC A WEEK we are missing a important point.

The amount of BXT swapped was about 38,000 so you are making numbers up with 20,000. When I was mining at 100,000 satoshi there were very few coins of BXT in supply - so the BXT marketcap was only a few thousand dollars, less than $10000, so 100000 satoshi wasnt a bad price. I took a risk and bought BXT for the swap and got a cheaper price, but so could anyone. You could have bought BXT at 30000 satoshi and got an even better price for OMC than I did.

so if 38k bxt were swapped in and there are 600k OMC reserved for that swap which all go to the guys that swapped, you get 0.00165 BTC worth of OMC per bxt....that 10x from what you get when you invest with btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:40:09 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 01:50:44 PM by drays

The amount of BXT swapped was about 38,000

Where do you guys find that information?
Do you know what was the number for DCR?

I took a risk and bought BXT for the swap and got a cheaper price, but so could anyone. You could have bought BXT at 30000 satoshi and got an even better price for OMC than I did.

To be honest, I think this would have never happened if Gladimor clearly announced the terms of the swap, instead of doing it via PM  Undecided
Not sure why anyone should have been dumping BXT so cheap, when it was an easy way to swap them and get good price. Those dumpers are the ones who actually lost there, and some people benefited from that by getting cheaper OMC.

... this space is not for rent ...
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:51:05 PM

this coin have greate idea to growing my money, i think i will join ico and burn some bits for growing it, any minimum amount to get diveiden per month ?
You are right that this coin is really great for us ,and i also want to invest my money in this currency and i am sure it will be go a successful currency and i hope it will be too profitable for us and its really very good opportunity for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: