Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55315 times)
someone111

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:35:12 PM

Btw please vet this developer. A developer or the one who creates the downloads can add subtle mistakes that can hardly be recognized that yet can result in coins being stolen. A very delicate task.

-
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:44:05 PM

well i bought some more coins in this dump. Let's see if it was a good idea or not.
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:17:43 PM

Negative trust value. Is this a scam coin?
gordob

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:29:32 AM

No, far from it - look at the returns - speaks for itself )
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

A private sale on remaining OMC IAO funds have been finalized:

95255.34226730 OMC @ 0.00013805 BTC/OMC

The delivered amount of 13.15 BTC has been added to the IAO trading capital.

Mining since 2014
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 09:03:27 PM by drays

All that good, but with this approach the coin has no chance to rise on the market... As soon as someone wants to buy anything more than couple of 10.000 shares, he just buys from Gladimor  Undecided

Gladimor gets the money and adds to trading fund (thats nice), all the rest get the dividends, but those dividends will not get bigger with the size of the fund growing (because the number of shareholders rises alongside with the size of the fund)... So for shareholders there is no value in those deals, but as a result coin price struggles to even keep at the ICO level

I believe coins should not be sold by Gladimor at those low rates (that is much lower than market rates!!, if we take into account the size of the sale). This just doesn't look good. Anyone else feels the same?

... this space is not for rent ...
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:27:53 PM

I do agree with that. OMC market needs some liquidity and volume and if investors buy directly from gladimor the yobit market wont move. Btw i bougth more coins cuz i like this coin and i was expecting that the trading volume will increase in the future.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:11:51 PM

All that good, but with this approach the coin has no chance to rise on the market... As soon as someone wants to buy anything more than couple of 10.000 shares, he just buys from Gladimor  Undecided

Gladimor gets the money and adds to trading fund (thats nice), all the rest get the dividends, but those dividends will not get bigger with the size of the fund growing (because the number of shareholders rises alongside with the size of the fund)... So for shareholders there is no value in those deals, but as a result coin price struggles to even keep at the ICO level

I believe coins should not be sold by Gladimor at those low rates (that is much lower than market rates!!, if we take into account the size of the sale). This just doesn't look good. Anyone else feels the same?

I exactly feel the same. No one would be able to buy that amount of coins from the market. It should at least be 1.5x of the ICO price. If anyone else willing to buy shares, I can sell them some for 0.00013804 off market. Wink

Also with Yobit we will never move anywhere. It is kinda obvious. Yobit is full of ether, dash and lisk bots and placebo playing whale with his tiny 5 btc while faucet plebs beg for pump.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:12:47 PM

Is this like a clone of ICONOMI?
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:14:16 PM

Yeah, that looks pretty bad.
someone111

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:41:13 PM

Yeah, that looks pretty bad.
The negative trust review by vod "Ran a ponzi that failed. Reference" is unjustified, read more here.

-
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:48:35 PM

I exactly feel the same. No one would be able to buy that amount of coins from the market. It should at least be 1.5x of the ICO price. If anyone else willing to buy shares, I can sell them some for 0.00013804 off market. Wink

Also with Yobit we will never move anywhere. It is kinda obvious. Yobit is full of ether, dash and lisk bots and placebo playing whale with his tiny 5 btc while faucet plebs beg for pump.

I believe there is gap right now in crypto need to be filled there is polo then there is trex ..then yobit .....each got style but something will change for sure not to mention most alts suffering the no volume thing right now...btc might surge soon caz of sigwet and sidechains also Zcash at doors soo yeah not looking good for altcoins
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:10:21 AM

I have noted some of your comments regarding private deals. Sales will be priced differently in the future.

Mining since 2014
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:18:08 AM

I have noted some of your comments regarding private deals. Sales will be priced differently in the future.

having the BTC payments circulate through the ICO address wouldn't hurt.. for transparency's sake.

graviteta

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:37:11 AM

Where can i buy some Omicron coins. Thanks

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
someone111

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:38:52 AM

Where can i buy some Omicron coins. Thanks
https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:47:50 AM

having the BTC payments circulate through the ICO address wouldn't hurt.. for transparency's sake.
Right.

I have a designated address for private sales, you can view all BTC deposits here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1GnE855hHxLkeAGzN2JfPRfbATw9G5HtXU

Mining since 2014
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:23:07 AM

I somewhat disagree here. First all those sales are still above IAO price so those sales are, if only slightly, rising the average amount of fund money available per share and thus helping everyone. This effect should increase in future:
1.5x ICO price minimum sounds good though.

In things market, there are not enough coins for sale for bigger deals and Gladimor already said the first deal was an exception for its too small number of coins with slightly above 20k, so anyone new not able or willing to go for 50k or even close to 100k coins will have do with the market in future. Then we as investors could raise the market price somewhat with buy orders as well if we are concerned about it. Then I don't think larger price explosions would help the coin much, it would look good for our investments but could deterrent potential new investors and attract short time pump traders instead. Some steady growth as further payouts are building up trust sounds better to me.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:36:47 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 02:00:39 PM by drays

In things market, there are not enough coins for sale for bigger deals and Gladimor already said the first deal was an exception for its too small number of coins with slightly above 20k, so anyone new not able or willing to go for 50k or even close to 100k coins will have do with the market in future. Then we as investors could raise the market price somewhat with buy orders as well if we are concerned about it. Then I don't think larger price explosions would help the coin much, it would look good for our investments but could deterrent potential new investors and attract short time pump traders instead. Some steady growth as further payouts are building up trust sounds better to me.

Private sells are all good, if the coin market price is not dipping below ICO levels. There will always be people who dump below their investment price by various reasons, so there should be enough buy pressure to keep the price on ICO level or higher. Private sells currently distract that buying power, and coin price falls. With price falling, new people get in at lower cost, and they will have much less ROI period, so soon they will start dumping the coin further. In any case its not right for the early investors getting worse rates than late ones. The people buying from dumps are those late ones, who get better deal.

Related to ICO investors buying all the dumped coins, well it depends on how much did you invest initially. If you think you invested less than you could, then yes, you would better buy now. As to me I have probably invested more than I should, and am thinking I would have done better if I just picked up from dumps instead of going in at the beginning.

Saying all that, yes 1.5 x ICO minimum sounds good enough. Those of us who invested for dividends, don't want big surges in price, so big private deals at that level are completely ok. The most important part is however - do not undermine buying pressure, so price would not dip too much too.

In any case, I believe Gladimor understands all that, and will choose the right way to go forward.

... this space is not for rent ...
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:37:08 AM

Private sells are all good, if the coin market price is not dipping below ICO levels. There will always be people who dump below their investment price by various reasons, so there should be enough buy pressure to keep the price on ICO level or higher. Private sells currently distract that buying power, and coin price falls. With price falling, new people get in at lower cost, and they will have much less ROI period, so soon they will start dumping the coin further. In any case its not right for the early investors getting worse rates than late ones. The people buying from dumps are those late ones, who get better deal.

Related to ICO investors buying all the dumped coins, well it depends on how much did you invest initially. If you think you invested less than you could, then yes, you would better buy now. As to me I have probably invested more than I should, and am thinking I would have done better if I just picked up from dumps instead of going in at the beginning.

Saying all that, yes 1.5 x ICO minimum sounds good enough. Those of us who invested for dividends, don't want big surges in price, so big private deals at that level are completely ok. The most important part is however - do not undermine buying pressure, so there would not dip too much too.

In any case, I believe Gladimor understands all that, and will choose the right way to go forward.
Admittedly I didn't manage to free up enough funds to meet my investment target at IAO by far and thus those lower prices helped me out and I usually make it a habit to try and keep additional funds ready to make use of price drops. So I naturally have a different view on those matters and are usually only angry at myself to be too tight on funds then, but I completely understand your point. It's not a good thing for an ICO coin to drop below its ICO price and you're right that people getting in cheaper might leave earlier unless, like me, they're planning to stay for dividends. The good thing is the dividends are not paid in OMC, so while there are no buys by Gladimor there are no dumps of payouts as well, and Gladimor went for a decently low POS reward so no big dumps there too.

I agree, not undermining buying pressure is important, this a minimum price for private sales and a minimum size. Both of targets are met here I think, anything way above 20k OMC can't be reliably traded on the market, not in the time frame between payouts at least, so private trades of 50k and more are not hurting the buy pressure. Anyone going for 50k+ and paying premium for it will consider getting additional 10k or so for less if trading on (Yobit) market is an option at all. The investors who don't are an even better chance for OMC because it's way less likely thet dump there after all so it doesn't matter if they'd buy less. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: