Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 05:09:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 54519 times)
puremage111

Activity: 630

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:00:39 AM

A total of 14.4469756796 BTC has been sent to a total of 22 registered balances (1799125.24029 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000803 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

If i have my omc in the exchanges now,  i will not be able to get the dividends? as the dividens already been sent right?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
.CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:08:59 AM

A total of 14.4469756796 BTC has been sent to a total of 22 registered balances (1799125.24029 OMC). The average dividend payout for the 2-week period is 0.00000803 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

received my payout and I'm really thankful Adam , you are such an awesome guy and trader
didn't expect that much since it's the holidays , but that was really great and I hope that you are enjoying your holidays

If i have my omc in the exchanges now,  i will not be able to get the dividends? as the dividens already been sent right?

nope puremage you can't get the dividends unless you have the coins in your wallet before the dividend happens
cause as long as the coins aren't in your wallet then technically they aren't yours , so make sure to keep em in your wallet 2 days before the expected dividend date  in order to not miss the payout

puremage111

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:12:26 PM

received my payout and I'm really thankful Adam , you are such an awesome guy and trader
didn't expect that much since it's the holidays , but that was really great and I hope that you are enjoying your holidays

nope puremage you can't get the dividends unless you have the coins in your wallet before the dividend happens
cause as long as the coins aren't in your wallet then technically they aren't yours , so make sure to keep em in your wallet 2 days before the expected dividend date  in order to not miss the payout

Alright, since its paying bi weekly

So the payment will be around 12-14 | 28 -30?

Thanks!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
markus124

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:17:26 PM

Thanks!

Yes, u can save this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=306481;sa=showPosts

It show you the last posts of gladimor and u can see the last 2 payments were the 30/12 and 14/12. Next one is in 15 days.
You need to register ur OMC address in here too  http://delta.investments/iao/

puremage111

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:21:30 PM

Thanks!

Yes, u can save this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=306481;sa=showPosts

It show you the last posts of gladimor and u can see the last 2 payments were the 30/12 and 14/12. Next one is in 15 days.
You need to register ur OMC address in here too  http://delta.investments/iao/

Thanks for these info! and the omc address thinggy too Smiley

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
someone111

Activity: 376

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:39:09 AM

Any serious exchanges we could get OMC on? gladimor is open to that!

from https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/

someone111
Could you apply please for some more trustworthy exchange, @gladimor?
yobit is much too likely be running with all funds any day.

gladimor
Any recommendations?

A Poloniex listing would be very improbable, Bittrex is a no-go as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:12:08 AM

It depends on what do we actually want from those exchanges.

If we want reliability, then there are many smaller, but old and reliable exchanges with good reputation, like bleutrade.com or alcurex.com for example. Cryptopia is also considered to be honest and reliable.

If we want some volume, then C-Cex is the only more or less good option. It is definitely more reliable than Yobit (at least they run wallets proper way, without closing it for "maintenance" for unknown reasons), reply to tickets etc. On my experience they are good exchange, with a bit tainted reputation though.

The biggest drawback of C-Cex in my personal opinion - is the unsteady character of their listing: after some grace period they demand minimum volume, and delist if it is not met. (same as Bittrex). But otherwise the have been very good so far.

... this space is not for rent ...
joel_

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

Thank you very much Gladimor for great 2016 dividends!
Happy New Year to everyone!

As for exchanges, I think we need more effective marketing rather than more exchanges. There needs to be solid liquidity for this coin/market to succeed, which is not happening without significantly more people in the OMC community. Do you plan to do something in marketing in 2017 Gladimor ? Thanks for reply.
Best wishes to all.
SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:21:28 AM

when it comes to exchanges , I don't know a lot and my experience is really poor cause I only used polo to buy and sell alts then started to use yobit when Adam launched OMC
so I don't know what to recommend , but I really wish that you can add an exchange where there is some daily volume cause it's always nice to see the price moving up or down

markus124

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

I bougth more coins in the last drop in price  Grin I still feel its a good coin to hold in the long term and the dividend payment are pretty good.

markus124

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

A few more days for the dividend payment, incase anyone want to buy a few coins before that Tongue

joel_

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

A few more days for the dividend payment, incase anyone want to buy a few coins before that Tongue
If I undestand it right, the last bi-week period was from 24/12/2016 to 07/01/2017 so dividends should be calculated based on +-07/01/2017 wallet balance and paid probably during this week - imho, depends on Gladimor's trading & opened positions.
SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:00:57 AM

hey guys , I have been trying to open the wallet and stake as I do every morning but for some reason the wallet is not syncing today
it's showing that I'm behind 1360 blocks , and this didn't change since two hours so I don't know what to do
please tell me what to do or what's going on if you have the experience

http://imgur.com/a/Cle3c

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

hey guys , I have been trying to open the wallet and stake as I do every morning but for some reason the wallet is not syncing today
it's showing that I'm behind 1360 blocks , and this didn't change since two hours so I don't know what to do

I've just synched my wallet without any issue, so the blockchain is ok.

Looking on the picture you posted, I can see "Last received block was generated 4 seconds ago.", while the wallet is not synced in reality. Most probably it means your wallet had staked without waiting for the sync to complete... And you are now in a kind of "fork" created by your own wallet. Try to close the wallet, and reopen again 1-2 times (wait for 10 minutes each time). Your staked block shoud become orphaned, and wallet should start to sync. If it doesn't help, you would have to delete the blockchain files (save the wallet.dat!!!), and re-sync from scratch.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Still, does anyone have any news from Gladimor. It is Wednesday now, 3 days since the weekend already...

Except the payouts, it would be nice to see some plans on this coin. I do not believe Gladimor is just going to make the payouts forever, and don't do some promotion for this project to get more traction.

markus124

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:21:52 AM

There was alot of btc price movement this last two weeks. Wondering if he was able to take adventaje of the volatility. Even some altcoins were moving up  Smiley.

someone111

Activity: 376

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

No dividends this time.

https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
SyGambler
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Looking on the picture you posted, I can see "Last received block was generated 4 seconds ago.", while the wallet is not synced in reality. Most probably it means your wallet had staked without waiting for the sync to complete... And you are now in a kind of "fork" created by your own wallet. Try to close the wallet, and reopen again 1-2 times (wait for 10 minutes each time). Your staked block shoud become orphaned, and wallet should start to sync. If it doesn't help, you would have to delete the blockchain files (save the wallet.dat!!!), and re-sync from scratch.

thanks a lot , yeah I tried a lot with my wallet but nothing worked so I deleted the blockchain files and synced it again
btw do you know how can I avoid such problem in the future ?? is it better to keep the wallet locked till it fully sync and then unlocked for staking ?

I'm not in slack so what do you mean by no dividends this time ?? can you please screenshot what Adam said

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

thanks a lot , yeah I tried a lot with my wallet but nothing worked so I deleted the blockchain files and synced it again
btw do you know how can I avoid such problem in the future ?? is it better to keep the wallet locked till it fully sync and then unlocked for staking ?

I typically reserve some amount (bigger than I have) before closing wallet (Settings->Options->Main->Reserve). Then when I open it again, I let it sync, then remove the reserve and let it stake. Then again reserve before closing.
That way it doesn't try to stake when opened again (before you manually allow it), so it can sync without additional hassle Smiley

Its a bit more work every time to remove reserve, then set it again, but it ensures less issues with sync.

I'm not in slack so what do you mean by no dividends this time ?? can you please screenshot what Adam said

I am not in Slack either, so would appreciate more details as well... I think the reason is Adam did not anticipate the BTC dump, hence no profits made. But direct info from Slack would be surely welcome...

sulfurtank

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

Seems like there are not many OTC buyers for OMC. What are u guys doing? U move funds between addresses, talk on forums, post ur account balances and nobody wonders how would the life be if crypto ceased to exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.