Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48047 times)
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

Because bitcoin can protect your privacy, because the transaction is somewhat anonymous.

And it's very convenient for bitcoin to transfer payments across borders, so people don't have to queue up at the bank to operate at home.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elsie123

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
they'd have to discount seriously heavily to incentivize a customer to go through all the hassle of obtaining it. they often don't have a large amount of margin to play with for the stuff that people really want so I don't see where big enough savings could be made.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

The reason why i chose bitcoin is because it is recommended to me by my relatives. By that, i know that bitcoin is legit and can be trusted. I was encouraged by them because i have seen that they became successful with the help of bitcoin. Basically, i chose bitcoin because of influence and bitcoin just proved that it can really be useful and helpful although the price is unstable and unpredictable, i prefer bitcoin for long-term investment which i think is helpful to young bitcoin users like me.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Bitcoin is an investment and hope for the future, I'm sure that someday the price will be so expensive that keep bitcoin will make us successful and rich following the new rich people in the year 2017 ago.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Bitcoin is the one digital currency/asset that has a great userbase. PayPal and other online payment methods don't count, as they aren't currencies. They are a representation of fiat currency.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

In my opinion, I should prefer to choose bitcoin because it is the most popular crypto currency with good price. It is also a great investment because bitcoin doubled it's price just during a year and it continues to grow. Nowadays bitcoin is very popular and everyday it appear more ways for investment or shops and sources that accept bitcoin as payment. And also it is the king of all cryptocurrency and it is a long term investment.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

There is a lot of binifits we can get by using bitcoin, most of all it was the international installment. We can use bitcoin anytime anywhere in the globe, because bitcoin is decentralized. Having a bitcoin or choosing bitcoin is a good idea.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

For me u choose bitcoin . Because bitcoin has great security informwtion , easy to transact but his transaction fee for me is quetly big. Hope it will fix. And most of all bitcoin has the high interest/growing profit in other crypto coin
The fee for bitcoin that is getting more expensive and bigger is a normal thing for me because with the growth for the user of bitcoin in the market, a lot more people are now transacting and the miners cannot sustain the fast confirmation so they are struggling and they are adjusting the fee so they can balance the demand and they will have a profitable investment/
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

You should choose bitcoin as it is the leading cryptocurrency now and it gives huge profit returns in a short period of time.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it leads to huge returns and that to in a short period of time.It has been establised well in the market and is gaining a lot of popularity.It has not been legalised but is being still used by many people.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

it is a good thread mate, I like bitcoin because it is easy fast and secure.it is the reason why I choose bitcoin
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

Well, I choose bitcoin I compare to other  transaction who invest they have payment but bitcoin no expenses unless you have effort .this is my opportunity to help my problem
I feeling thankful to my friend who help to invest bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government. Bitcoin using the Blockchain database is not controlled by a party, but is so open to the public that it is impossible for someone to forge transactions in Blockchain. All transactions are recorded live, transparent, and spread over millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify Bitcoin transaction data, must hack millions of servers at the same time.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government. Bitcoin using the Blockchain database is not controlled by a party, but is so open to the public that it is impossible for someone to forge transactions in Blockchain. All transactions are recorded live, transparent, and spread over millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify Bitcoin transaction data, must hack millions of servers at the same time.
I agree with you, the transaction will be very clear because it uses block chain and there will be no corruption if all this in apply in a country, so far corruption happens in my country because there is no transparency
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Because bitcoin is a legit and can be trusted and bitcoin is an investment and hope for the future, I'm sure that someday the price will be so expensive that keep bitcoin will make us successful but if you lazy you will not be successful in life and because of bitcoin you can have easy transaction on sending money throughout the world. You can pay bills using your bitcoin money through internet. You can also earn money buy investing in crypto currency. It is very convenient to use and it makes our life more easy. It is a real blessing that we are waiting for, just be patient and work hard you're dreams will come true.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

I agree with you, the transaction will be very clear because it uses block chain and there will be no corruption if all this in apply in a country, so far corruption happens in my country because there is no transparency

In all sectors, Bitcoin is making very proud because it has survived more than 10 years without any governments involvement because of the transaction are very legit, there is nothing to steal the information and everything is decentralized.

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

this topic starting ideas changed. for example we can not say quick transaction for btc but I still choose btc for an invest. it is valuable and will be more expensive..
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

There are a lot of reason for which you can you choose bitcoin the major reason is that bitcoin is cryptocurrency and you will use them anywhere in the world so it means you can change it to any currency which you can used this money for every work.

Bitcoin is also available on most of the exchanges. When you deal with altcoins,  sometimes it becomes a problem to exchange the coins for fiat or other alts.
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

There are a lot of reason for which you can you choose bitcoin the major reason is that bitcoin is cryptocurrency and you will use them anywhere in the world so it means you can change it to any currency which you can used this money for every work.

Bitcoin is also available on most of the exchanges. When you deal with altcoins,  sometimes it becomes a problem to exchange the coins for fiat or other alts.
you are right, bicoin is easier to exchange with fiat currency, if and choose altcoin then you must exchange it with bitcoin before exchange it with fiat, bitcoin also safer to hold for long period of time
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Because it is comportable and fast transaction unlike others very hard and you can fire if your performance is slow and sluggish but bitcoin its okay knowledge can accept and patient to prove if you really want money you can help you self.
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

All this characteristics are showing all pluses of bitcoin and it's using. But add to that I think that bitcoin brings great perspectives to all users and especially to that people who chosed bitcoin as the form of investment. I am sure that it's still possible to make big money on bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the beggining of it's history and many things and places where it an be used is still not created. So, there is the big field to create your own business based on bitcoin which will bring you some great profit and make you rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: