Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2018, 09:15:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 47355 times)
TriplexXx

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Transforming Venture Capital

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

Bitcoin value is growing very fast more than ever. Bitcoin value growth is what attracted 99.9% of people to bitcoin which is a very good thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Donaldturp

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

Because I know the future of bitcoin will be profitable, no need to hesitate to invest and put money into bitcoin because I'm sure that the future of the financial system and world transaction will use bitcoin.

This is not a must to select bitcoin. Other alt coins are also good sometimes and they can generate better income compared to bitcoin. Some of them make 50x 100x type incomes easily.
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Invest on bitcoin but Don't just rely on it. Try to invest to other altcoins that you believe have potentials in the future.
barbara44

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

You should included that bitcoin is decentralized system unlike fiat.
In my opinion, you should choose bitcoin because bitcoin is always be the best cryptocurrency among the rest, and since it was running bitcoin has been helping many people to earn and have many money, and you shoulf choose bitcoin because the price of it is we wll not stop on increasing sos you can make or you can earn many profit from it.
Indeed, compared to other cryptocurrency bitcoin has a high volatlity rate. I remember that when I entered this world bitcoin is only 3,000 usd but now its almost 20,000 usd. Truly that bitcoin is more powerful among those cryptocoins that exist. That is why it is worth to invest upon it because you'll definitely get a high profit.
no doubt about that mate.bitcoin is the supreme and the dominant of all
coins no one will deny that..and added is bitcoin is currency now and some countries.
and for sure it wont take long that bitcoin will ba accepted as currency worldwide
I believe that bitcoin is the most dominant but I also have to consider it's chance of failure.
The price may fall in the future so we need to diversify our investment, in my case, I am putting some on good altcoins that I believe will compete bitcoin in the future, the top 10 altcoins are great and something to invest with.
This approach is too optimistic, but not impossible. Bitcoin cannot replace as the currency of the world but it can be one of the most powerful currency of the world in the coming years. We have to see what approach will be taken by different governments and their central banks. Private major banks have already started their transactions in outside the country with bitcoins but that’s yet not official.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
lol1yatme

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:27 AM

with the many unsecured online businesses nowadays, bitcoin is the best option since first, no cash out is required...so where in the world can you see or hear that you just have to input various important issues and there, you have already an earnings....

So you are choosing bitcoin because you are lazy enough to work and you just want to earn all of your money or make this forum your source of income? Are you crazy? or just crazily lazy? Bitcoin may give you some money, but there will come a time where you will be regreting that you focus yourself here in the forum and not on the real world where you can be more of yourself than you have expected.
Yes, I agree on you. Everyone in here choose bitcoin to have an extra income or to gain lot of money for their living. I too joined here to earn and to gain money for our financial use and to help others and especially my family. I choose bitcoin because it is easy here to gain money and an easy transaction. You can focus to the both. If you will focus in this forum only, how can you take care of your family? Do you think that first? Must focus on both, to earn and to help your family. That was right thing to do in here.
You did right you choose bitcoin and this will give you benefits in future and there are many people who are still thinking to invest into bitcoin and I believe that they will get late because prices are now rising a 1000$ per and as they will delay in choosing more revenue weight will come on their pockets so trust bitcoin blindly it is safe secure and on top of it there is no risk in it just take decision after thinking and you will be blessed.

EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

If you want to have a safe investment. Then better choose bitcoin. If you want to make more profit, choose other coins that you think has the possibility to increase its market value in the near future.
Alex Mercer

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I guess points 1 and 2 are not valid right now, censorship resistant transactions are coming at the cost of really high fees. However, it is the worst time to panic. Right now, only 5% of users are using SegWit, when that number increases, transaction fees will decrease drastically. Even if that's not enough, I'm quite sure that we will have Lightning Network in less than 1 year.
woffingshire

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Over other currencies, I don't think we have to chose only bitcoin but rather do in BTC for long term and ETH short term.
rob31

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

I personally would pick some other alt coins instead of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not as useful as others and is getting overpriced.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:45:03 AM

Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█ZUFLO .io▌EXCHANGE AND FINANCE█▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING&FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP|Telegram Twitter [[Pre ICO is LIVE]] Instagram Facebook
 |ANN
@matthew17

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

I will choose bitcoin cause it is has the interesting rate it grows or increases everyday and I love it Smiley

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I'll choose bitcoin because its interesting most of people are using bitcoin because its helpful in their daily lives.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent.
That's the transparency that is lacking in this world, we rely too much to the bank and we trust them so much
but we should consider that there is no 3rd party necessary anymore just to transact and that is the main purpose why bitcoin is created.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Good tbc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

I'll choose bitcoin because its interesting most of people are using bitcoin because its helpful in their daily lives.

I quite agree with you that choosing Bitcoin has a lot of benefits ,especially  for gain in investments and others.

arbelian

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

You should choose bitcoin because it is the number one crypto currency ever created it is the mother of all Digital Currency. The value of bitcoin now is so impressive because of the demand and support given by the investors. If i were on your shoes I will invest now to go with the flow of the trend and I am sure that we will still gain profit because of the continuous growth of Bitcoin.

Polipog

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

Being a newbie i choose bitcoin for the purpose to enhance my knowledge by sharing ideas on such different question being posted.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
pedromonteverde

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:03 PM

If you're a crinimal , you better choose Bitcoin because noone could track you Cheesy
Teskje

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

I choose Bitcoin because i'm good at the technology and i saw the future when i'm investing my money in Bitcoin.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

Bitcoin is very people now a days because of its uniqueness on market. You should choose bitcoin because it will you to change your life especially in financial matters.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN (https://bitvest.io/)
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Zabrielle

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:42:24 AM

People choose bitcoin because it is design for online transactions. Its like a credit card that we can use for buying online, shopping and paying for a hotel. It is easy to transacts and hassle free.Aside from that we can earn from it. Bitcoin has a mutiple use. U can use this as trading and while you do other bitcoin work. One thing i like in bitcoin, i earn from it aside that i can use this to paying something online. People can do online business in bitcoin and thats the best thing!
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.