Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

I should choose Bitcoin because of some effective reasons. Bitcoin is one of the profitable business off all crypto currency. It is the first crypto currency in the world.There are many investors who are already invested in it.For those reason, I choose Bitcoin

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

I tell you about the sociological and psychological dimension apart from the technical aspect of the business.
why should bitcoin be preferred?
because bitcoin is the highest value-added money. and the quality of the news. People are curious. and the ground for supply demand to occur.
people like to act with mass psychology. a system that small investors feed at the same time.
finance is affected by social movements. it is affected by man.
people's curiosity and earning money makes the bitcoini valuable by increasing the demand for supply. already valuable. but this situation feeds on bitcoin.
I do my investments with this thought.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

I tell you about the sociological and psychological dimension apart from the technical aspect of the business.
why should bitcoin be preferred?
because bitcoin is the highest value-added money. and the quality of the news. People are curious. and the ground for supply demand to occur.
people like to act with mass psychology. a system that small investors feed at the same time.
finance is affected by social movements. it is affected by man.
people's curiosity and earning money makes the bitcoini valuable by increasing the demand for supply. already valuable. but this situation feeds on bitcoin.
I do my investments with this thought.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Because bitcoin is a great thing right now. with great potential and popularity, you can trust bitcoin as your place to invest. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology and it's considered pretty good. This modern era makes us choose bitcoin.
According to me the best reason for choosing Bitcoin over other Crypto coins on paper money is that it is the future of money and this is the most significant point here.

But the real reason behind its present support and increase in its admirer is the promising nature of returning huge profits within a short span of time. It was the first digital currency I have survived through very tough times so we can trust it.

Bitcoin is really successful to other currencies. You should choose bitcoin because it is now very popular and it can really change lives forever. It can secure future lives. Bitcoin can help you on gaining extra income for your financial use. It can help you to pay your bills easily and you can purchase something you want and need through online. Bitcoin is the one that can help us and Im pretty sure that we can trust it.
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

my reason is Quick transactions  (not need to wait till money send)and only few control time & if money will send or not (sometimes bank stop and ban my account without any reasons )
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

my reason is Quick transactions  (not need to wait till money send)and only few control time & if money will send or not (sometimes bank stop and ban my account without any reasons )

I think you will not be saying this when you know that there are a lot of unconfirmed transactions, but I think if you really are paying a good amount of fee, there will be no problems at all.

For me, bitcoin is a good way to pay online, yes the fee is not the same in the past and the transaction speed may not be that fast unlike the others but I will be keeping on using bitcoin. Also the decentralization is a good feature if you don't want anyone to know your riches since the government will not be knowing your balances at all.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

Because bitcoin is a new era currency, I'm not surprised if the current price has reached $ 10,000, maybe before the year ends the price will reach $ 14,000. this is a hope for us all to continue to hold and sell in 2018 when the price is more than $ 35k.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

I choose bitcoin because someday it became our new currency and it has many benefits that help to many people.Since I was joined here in bitcoin it changes me a lot especially in terms of financially I learned how to budget my money despite of my small salary  and earnings in bitcoin I can handle it now buy what I want and save for the future of my family.I always choose bitcoin because it gave me  second chance to fulfill my dreams in life.
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Because bitcoin is a new era currency, I'm not surprised if the current price has reached $ 10,000, maybe before the year ends the price will reach $ 14,000. this is a hope for us all to continue to hold and sell in 2018 when the price is more than $ 35k.

Agree with you. Everybody heard about bitcoin. This is the most popular cripto currency. Moreover, it grows very rapidly. I think that bitcoin will grow many years.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:18:57 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

Very informative. Thanks for sharing
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

It is best to choose bitcoin because of its very expensive value. It has a features that so amazing that in favors the users like its a decentralized currency.
There are numerous reasons there for investors to choose bitcoin over gold, diamond, real estate and other traditional methods of making profit just by holding things. Bitcoin is indeed liked by masses just because it provides high level of security which is not possible with banks and paper money. Bitcoin is also best investments among all available because it is increasing in value tremendously over short time.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

To cite these points of view, for the most part, there is only one point of view that bitcoin can appreciate, investors can make money, and if it is stable enough, the number of people I think of bitcoin will be much less. Grin
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

To cite these points of view, for the most part, there is only one point of view that bitcoin can appreciate, investors can make money, and if it is stable enough, the number of people I think of bitcoin will be much less. Grin

That is the reason why we should choose bitcoin because bitcoin doesn't have a stable price and anytime bitcoin can increase ,your investment can be double as long as you keep on holding bitcoin .
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

It is best to choose bitcoin because of its very expensive value. It has a features that so amazing that in favors the users like its a decentralized currency.
I think bitcoin is best of the best currency and it will be survive for ever because bitcoin is trying to help people around the world and now bitcoin is very strong powerful and stable currency in market so I think that’s the reason that countries are going to make legal bitcoin in their countries because bitcoin is also playing a very bi role in economy of many countries and bitcoin want to end poverty from world so that’s why we need to join bitcoin.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

because this is the best way for people who lose their jobs. When they have trouble getting the job they want to get bitcoin, that's the only way they like bitcoin when work is not done.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:00:31 AM

Because bitcoin is a great thing right now. with great potential and popularity, you can trust bitcoin as your place to invest. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology and it's considered pretty good. This modern era makes us choose bitcoin.
According to me the best reason for choosing Bitcoin over other Crypto coins on paper money is that it is the future of money and this is the most significant point here.

But the real reason behind its present support and increase in its admirer is the promising nature of returning huge profits within a short span of time. It was the first digital currency I have survived through very tough times so we can trust it.

Bitcoin is really successful to other currencies. You should choose bitcoin because it is now very popular and it can really change lives forever. It can secure future lives. Bitcoin can help you on gaining extra income for your financial use. It can help you to pay your bills easily and you can purchase something you want and need through online. Bitcoin is the one that can help us and Im pretty sure that we can trust it.
But in some countries, bitcoin does not gain any reputation or trust. Only people who use bitcoin can have the advantage which bitcoin provides. As you can see, there are many countries which have banned bitcoin permanently due to many different reasons. And moreover, people who are in this forum do not care about each other's citizen. They only care about bitcoin and how to make a better world with bitcoin
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

I don't think that any one has ever forced other people to use bitcoin unless they have to, like I have to use it but I love bitcoin and I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

if you look at its value and evaluate the prospects, in many cases you choose bitcoin yourself, because there is a better chance of winning with it...but you can also look at other currencies...and at long terms you can make money with others
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:37 AM

Why not? Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunity to people. It also has a lot of advantages where in its users are being benefited. Just like the fast and easy transaction you can make with bitcoin and within this you can stay anonymous no need to give your personal information and everything else. You can also make profit with bitcoin and that is why it is a good choice for most people.

ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
These are the benefits of bitcoin.

I like most # 3: Using bitcoin to travel when not bringing money is an interesting thing

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: