Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

Certainly because profitable, if not profitable then I would not be interested in using and invest bitcoin. in addition, for bitcoin transactions is very good because it is cheaper and faster than if we transfer money via banks, in comparison is if we transfer the bank to another country cost about $ 30 but with bitcoin not more than $ 5.

Investment-wise it is profitable and one can easily realize profits if he invest a great amount of his estate into bitcoin. I will choose bitcoin any day for my international transfers because it saves me a great lot with the help of local exchanges worldwide.

Well a good investment option indeed and people should choose this because this is really the future. People should know bitcoin how works so they can easily understand the system of bitcoin. Bitcoin offers great opportunity to make your money grow, you should know this one.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

Off course price is one important factor for choosing Bitcoin but another good factor is technology, technology is driving new trends of banking system and blockchain increasingly used by many big companies for transperancy.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:39:16 AM

Off course price is one important factor for choosing Bitcoin but another good factor is technology, technology is driving new trends of banking system and blockchain increasingly used by many big companies for transperancy.

How can the price of Bitcoin be an important factor for you to choose Bitcoin ahead of others?  Is it high or low? I think you need to spend some time into making your intentions known rather than posting for posting sake or for a campaign reward. I personally will choose Bitcoin currently because of its volatility because I trade on the margins and it makes me interim profits and I guess that's what you meant by "price"
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

How can the price of Bitcoin be an important factor for you to choose Bitcoin ahead of others?  Is it high or low? I think you need to spend some time into making your intentions known rather than posting for posting sake or for a campaign reward. I personally will choose Bitcoin currently because of its volatility because I trade on the margins and it makes me interim profits and I guess that's what you meant by "price"
I chose bitcoin also because of the volatility and because of the volatility i can make money but not just only in bitcoin but also in altcoins because the prices of the cryptocurrencies are quickly changing over time and that i why i am a trader and i don't regret it because i believe that i can earn more money in trading rather than investing.
btcbrother

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

Bitcoin is hands down the most popular and well known cryptocurrency worldwide.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:44:06 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
in addition to being able to invest, I prefer to be made needs day-to-day because I was in bitcoin.selain can help for the needs of my day, especially my economy is not good I can also realize what I want from bitcoin results ..
bitcoin is very helpful to me and everybody, with their various ways or goals in bitcoin ..

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

Because the price is fluctuating and tend to go up so it is suitable for long-term investment, besides the transaction with bitcoin is very safe because it will not be detected where bitcoin funds are flowing and used for what, but because of that many countries that ban bitcoin because of its nature anonymous so prone to be used for crime.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

Certainly because profitable, if not profitable then I would not be interested in using and invest bitcoin. in addition, for bitcoin transactions is very good because it is cheaper and faster than if we transfer money via banks, in comparison is if we transfer the bank to another country cost about $ 30 but with bitcoin not more than $ 5.

Investment-wise it is profitable and one can easily realize profits if he invest a great amount of his estate into bitcoin. I will choose bitcoin any day for my international transfers because it saves me a great lot with the help of local exchanges worldwide.
I can agree your opinion is choose Bitcoin for international transfer money, but to be honest, it does not mean you can easily get profits through invest into Bitcoin. You have to remember Bitcoin is also an investment form, it always risky and can makes you lose your money anytime. Therefore, invest in Bitcoin is also risky and you should to be ready with any situation.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is good and has the potential to save and invest. Easy access only with internet connection. makes it easy for everyone who subscribes indefinitely. I like the existence of forums like this that give many opportunities to us who want to go ahead with bitcoin. hopefully bitcoin will be forever so that generation after we can enjoy and success more than now.
Bitcoin is no doubt the best way of investing your money if you have little knowledge about crypto currencies and bitcoin. Bitcoin is the top ranked coin in the world of crypto currencies and it has changed the lives of so many of its investors. Bitcoin is being legalized by so many different countries and most of traders sitting in the international market have started doing trade in bitcoin. All these things are good enough to encourage anyone to go and opt for bitcoin.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

You should add bitcoins as great investment with higher returns as lot's of people using bitcoins for investment only and you should also write drawbacks of using bitcoins. These are the only features of the bitcoins but people who are new to bitcoins don't understand how to use bitcoins you should write about it in details so that newbies don't lost their bitcoins.   
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

you have too much reason to choose bitcoin. The reason only to i choose bitcoin is the price of bitcoin increase too fast and it give me too much profit
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

This will be a continuation of you official post. Choose bitcoin because it can change you from poor to rich person. Bitcoin has a big advantages on our local currency because we cannot earn profit on holding cause its price is not increase its value quickly unlike bitcoin it is increase its price so quickly.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

You should choose bitcoin because its rate is great. Everyday its rate change its make your money increasing. Fast transaction also, you can have your money through online. Less hassle for you to cash in or cash out in any bank because you can withdraw without further questions. Bitcoin have a lot of benefits that can get through out the day.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

1. Good investment land
2. profitable trading materials
3.harganya continues to increase
4. the number is limited
5. the market to maintain very much
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

yes you should choose bitcoin as many people get much profit through trading of this digital currency. i like to to chose bitcoin i am very happy with this because from this i learn a lot of things from this i am able to work in the forum i can offer my services and my talent and skill will make me rich one day. the best thing which i like in bitcoin is that through this i can purchase things online like online games online shopping etc this is the best feature of bitcoin

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

Becasue bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It will be the thing of the future that will be used by anyone in their everyday life and will be the standard currency of the world. It will bring back the trust on our financial system which is the major problem in every government.
FedAsker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:38:01 AM

Becasue bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It will be the thing of the future that will be used by anyone in their everyday life and will be the standard currency of the world. It will bring back the trust on our financial system which is the major problem in every government.

How long you think it will take until I can pay with bitcoins on grocery store?
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:48 AM

The very attractive part in bitcoins is its value and if you are going to invest a lot of money on it then you will get more profit because the value of bitcoins is increasing periodically.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is good and has the potential to save and invest. Easy access only with internet connection. makes it easy for everyone who subscribes indefinitely. I like the existence of forums like this that give many opportunities to us who want to go ahead with bitcoin. hopefully bitcoin will be forever so that generation after we can enjoy and success more than now.
Well everyone are using bitcoin for making money some people are doing investment here and some of them are the traders so everyone want to make money here but to make money here it also need hard work because it’s not so easy to make money you need to study about bitcoin in detail than you can be able to earn something here.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

and what I like about bitcoin the most is its tax free! I love how its system is created being decentralized that gives us something fresh in this toxic economy. Bitcoin is like a break we're finally waiting for to be financially free somehow I find it as a redemption of the system controlled and monopolized by rich people and the corrupted government. Being able to earn it at home is also an advantage we can't overlook and other countless of opportunities it offers.
i think the reason to use bitcoin Is that it allows to shop everywhere from the world and it is the profiting investment of all the time using this will lead you the epic future and everyone wish to live a life without worries and maximum account balance and all this will be given by bitcoin and ther no second opinion in this that bitcoin is the innovation of this era that is changing people life in very less time by giving them maximum.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: