Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

I would say that better is use altcoins, but we should use bitcoins because it is like a gold in the cryprto currencies world. It also gets more valuable from month to month

We should use bitcoin because without bitcoin our altcoin can not exchange our money into real. I dont know in other, but my friend every time she sell her altcoin she is always end up in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of crypto currency ( correct me if im wrong )
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovelyLights

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

I choose bitcoin due to the following reasons: bitcoin do not discriminate, it's decentralised and then any were you are it is simple to utilized your account. Possibly you're white or black you can personal bitcoin, PayPal does not accept people from my country but bitcoin is the greatest alternative as a money online processor chip. Bitcoin is really a benefit to all of us from the under developed nations. Discrimination has been eliminates the
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
These things are the advantages of bitcoin and these may also help to encourage and convince other people to use bitcoin. We need to share bitcoin with others so there will be more benefits of bitcoin for us. Choosing bitcoin is a good thing and beginners will find this thread also helpful to learn about bitcoin more.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

Because bitcoin is the future of the world of transactions, now bitcoin trade circulation could reach more than 10 billion USD per day, and this is a very big number, 5 years longer bitcoin marketcap reaches 1 trillion USD.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:21 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I think the point 1 and 4 is correctly and others are not. Low fees is not right for now. the fee is about 100k satoshi equal 7$ for each transaction and it's not cheap at all. The point 3 is wrong cause many goverments are choosing the banning way for Bitcoin instead of accepting it.
Maybe, base to his/her experienced thats why its included in the list. On, my opinion as of this days bitcoin is the number one crypto currency over 100+ currencies in the cyberworld. Doing fulltime on bitcoin may lead a good profit ,but to those gaining knowledge must explore and ask many things so that they will be guided. Choosing a bitcoin is the best due to its demand and popularity crypto currency that decentralized occured. Also, no government sectors will interrogate about bitcoin since the government of most countries as of this days didn't have enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:10:04 AM

I think the point 1 and 4 is correctly and others are not. Low fees is not right for now. the fee is about 100k satoshi equal 7$ for each transaction and it's not cheap at all. The point 3 is wrong cause many goverments are choosing the banning way for Bitcoin instead of accepting it.
If you're using a personal wallet or using a low cost gambling site withdrawal can be done,I myself use a wallet that charges a low fee of less than 0.001 mbtc /100k sats not even charged.Point 3 is international and not national I heard rumors amazon market spending largest in the world will receive BTC as a means of payment,and this is an important point and progress for BTC.I want to straighten out that the government of a country there is no clear banned BTC in real news only not real.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 756
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

The thing that makes me use bitcoin is profit expectation, no bitcoin-like investments, even some investments I have like stocks, mutual funds and property are just silent so the value keeps going down, but since the first time I bought bitcoin until the last price of $ 3500 I can profit up to 100% within 2 months.
The benefits in not just in term  of investment but also in term of transaction, if we use bitcoin,  we have the full control of our money. So there is no freezing account with can be happen if we use paypal or other remittance service. And more important thing is embracing new technology like bitcoin can make very big difference in the development of a society.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:24:39 AM

Because cryptocurrency will be the normal thing in the next few years so you better have bitcoins if you want to get rich someday.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Because cryptocurrency will be the normal thing in the next few years so you better have bitcoins if you want to get rich someda

You must choose bitcoin because it can secure your future. Because bitcoin can help you on many things. Some other people work in this online job got rich. Bitcoin money help you on many things like financial use. Everyone here knows about these so my advice for those people who wants to work here, choose bitcoin because bitcoin is a big help for you.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:47 AM

You have already analyzed what ever the reasons which you mentioned is the fact and after all this research you no need to think too much about choosing bitcoin. One thing is confirmed that bitcoin is the future for everyone who involved with bitcoin.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

If you want forgetting about financial problems and do it really very soon, you should buy BTC. We see now more and more companies and marketplaces sell their products for Bitcoins. When you make BTC transactions, no commission is taken. Although Bitcoin costs about $7 100 today, it is never late dealing with it.
But now it looks like it will be in some kind of statnation. So only long investing.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2087

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Because I think Bitcoin transaction so fast,low transfer fees,data or financial information is safe,and bitcoin is pretty easy from what we imagine.
With bitcoin you can even transfer payments while listening to songs with just a few clicks, and bitcoin prices soar every weekend.
So,immediately join bitcoin because bitcoin,should owned so as not to be outdated,maybe Bitcoin will become a popular digital currency in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

Simply because bitcoin can be used as expense option is very lucrative than gold or other. Especially bitcoin getting very popular day by day, so potential for long term bitcoin forex rates will certainly be even higher than these days.
you should know that in the crypto world bitcoin is the strongest and biggest coin and the rate of bitcoin is increasing very quickly with time and it is because the rate of taking interest of people is increasing with time and they are investing in bitcoin. so if you can invest now in bitcoin then you can earn more and more profit in future from bitcoin.
dmbragin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:27:01 AM

Genuinely what you say. It really is all a single of the benefits of bitcoin. Why you and I choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular and most common coin among other cash. The cost is a lot more fluctuating so that makes us rapidly get a revenue
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

You should choose bitcoin because basically it is trustworthy. Many people nowadays are using bitcoin because it is real and decentralized. It is very easy to earn with bitcoin and you do no need to invest money. You just have to give time for you to earn more bitcoin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

for me I choose bitcoin because I think it helps me bitcoin to earn a lot of money which one would like to be rich of course we all have tried bitcoin because the price of each bitcoin is ok so I'm feeling comfortable investing bitcoin for wealthy
Bitcoin is the helping hand for a lot of the people because a lot of the people are earning from the bitcoin and this is the reason for the growth of the bitcoin at this stage I can say the bitcoin is the best thing for the future of the people who are having the safe currency of the bitcoin and the bitcoin is increasing more and more I can say the bitcoin has the bright future. Bitcoin is very easy to use and it has a lot of the features which can make you use the bitcoin.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:53:00 AM

Yes It is true! All of that can be a reason for you to choose bitcoin. We can get many benefits if we use bitcoins. I have now a lot of money because of the bitcoin. I can considered is as a benefit that I earned from the bitcoin.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

Because cryptocurrency will be the normal thing in the next few years so you better have bitcoins if you want to get rich someday.
The aggregate number of bitcoins are topped at 21 million, which is unique in relation to different monetary standards. Bitcoin is not subject to infaltion. As the aggregate number of dollars available for use rises, this makes infaltion. Infaltion is the place the estimation of your dollar for instance, diminishes after some time because of an expanding supply. Bitcoin then again is rare and fungible, which gives it fascinating properties.transaction of bitcoin is also very easy.and also international nstallments..
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

There are several benefits of bitcoin.  One should choose it.Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks. That said, Bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities.

Bitcoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, "cryptocurrency" system designed to allow online users to process transactions through digital units of exchange called Bitcoins. Started in 2009 by a mysterious programmer, Bitcoin has generated plenty of interest and controversy as a "third" type of currency and an alternative to government flat currencies like the U.S. dollar or the euro or pure commodity currencies like gold or silver coins.

Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in a "blockchain" on each computer that updates and informs all accounts.

Bitcoins are either "mined" by a computer through a process of solving increasingly complex mathematical algorithms or purchased with standard national money currencies and placed into a "Bitcoin wallet" that is accessed through a smartphone or computer. No third party interruptions, all your purchases will not be taxed.  Taxed free..
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

i choose bitcoin because this is the best and this is very nice and great.i've choosen bitcoin because you know that you've learned a lot more and can share your opinion about the topic.i love bitcoi  and i agree with all your point.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: