Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 06:16:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 47400 times)
add1ct3dd

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Why? Because there’s so many opportunites in bitcoin that can gives to all of us and can turn us from poor to rich, but it would be depends to is if we take some actions in the wonderfull opportunity that can change our future/life

THRIVE            ▄█▄
       ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MORE CRYPTO, LESS NOISE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevondo

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

yeah i agreed, i choose bitcoin because its give us easy money easy profit Smiley no taxes fast transaction etc. bitcoin has alot of advantage that fiat currency thats why i choose bitcoin.
Yes it is good for men and women at same time they will have to show their talent or they will have to invest money these two options are there in bitcoin. bitcoin is source of income for a lot of people even for those who are already have job but using bitcoin as part time job, bitcoin has potential to increase your money and give you high profit in very short time so I am very happy with using bitcoin it is increasing my knowledge and my money at the same time.
Crafts12

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
As you have listed below, you have enough reasons why you should choose bitcoin. Bitcoin has many features that may help people especially to their financial needs. Not only that, bitcoin also helps people to earn their own money for them to have a better life in the future. All we need to do is to maximize our knowledge in bitcoin so that we can also have maximum earnings to it.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Its simple. It was the first Cryptocurrencies, and it will stay at last. Actually there are some networks problems, but even if this not wil solved, the value will stay.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
19dimasik77

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Because it's "daddy" crypto currency. And it already has a big handicap compared to "children". While it is difficult for other currencies to catch up with bitcoins.
icoworld

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

Well, the most obvious reason for choosing a bitcoin is that in the future you will have a lot of money with that you invested a small part of the amount that you will have
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

Its simple. It was the first Cryptocurrencies, and it will stay at last. Actually there are some networks problems, but even if this not wil solved, the value will stay.
Well for me, you should to choose bitcoin first of all cause it is the most popular crypto currency with good price, as well it is great investment, bitcoin doubled it's price just during a year and it continues to grow.
In additional bitcoin is very popular and everyday it appear more ways for investment or shops and sources that accept bitcoin as payment. Many people believe and trusted in bitcoin already.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:05:29 AM

In my opinion, I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the best investment of all time ever, the ever-increasing user becomes an excellent indication that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Johnnie Kien

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

I want to hedge against Bitcoin self destructing somehow. Maybe I should buy some of these altcoins.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 196

The First Blockchain Playground for Social Games

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Aside from this, bitcoin is easy to use and to earn money which is truly eye catcher in most of the online users.  Bitcoin is an opportunity to all dreamers so it is better to grab it now than having regrets later. It is a solution for most of the problems we are facing. It gives us strength and another hope to continue life and dream more.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I only choose bitcoin because it is widely used,  I mean it was the only payment gateway, methods (or whatever you called it) that became an investment due to the price fluctuations. Though it somehow became hard to use because of the transaction fee and speed there are also other cryptos that could be used.
Exactly, bitcoin is the best payment system right now, this is because bitcoin fix the previous transaction system like Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money and so on. besides being a good payment system the main benefit of bitcoin is as a future investment that will bring us success and rich.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

RajaJudi

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

yeah i agreed, i choose bitcoin because its give us easy money easy profit Smiley no taxes fast transaction etc. bitcoin has alot of advantage that fiat currency thats why i choose bitcoin.
Yes it is good for men and women at same time they will have to show their talent or they will have to invest money these two options are there in bitcoin. bitcoin is source of income for a lot of people even for those who are already have job but using bitcoin as part time job, bitcoin has potential to increase your money and give you high profit in very short time so I am very happy with using bitcoin it is increasing my knowledge and my money at the same time.
Because Bitcoin is the best way to be rich. However, Bitcoin is a long term investment. That's why you have to be patient in every action. Bitcoin's price is not stable but it always increase after falling down. Helping people to have high profit in the future. Quick transaction through the internet also an advantage.

ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

bitcoin a million benefits ...
Bitcoin investment will always be profitable ,,
Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce existing unemployment rates.
and bitcoin an uncomplicated work that can be done anywhere.

O M N I T U D E        BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE   
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    JOIN NOW    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀ (http://omnitude.tech)
lapesca

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

bitcoin a million benefits ...
Bitcoin investment will always be profitable ,,
Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce existing unemployment rates.
and bitcoin an uncomplicated work that can be done anywhere.

Well all important pros in one thing! I like the post.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

Absolutely correct, and other benefits of Bitcoin are:
1.User Anonymity: Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.

2.Purchases Are Not Taxed:
Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases.

3.No Third-party Interruptions
One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 336

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:49:13 AM

You should need to use bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing now its more good to invest now or regret someday this is the best solution to resolve all your problems in your family like financial problems this bitcoin is like a job you can get money here.

Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

Why should I choose bitcoin? Becuase in bitcoin, everything you do is secured. Choosing bitcoin is not regretful. You will earn money to support your needs and to support you family or help them with their financial needs. Bitcoin is trusted. It has a continuing higher rate and by this, bitcoin can help people who dont have a stable job. That is why I choose bitcoin. It has a great help in each individual who using and trusting it.

kickcity ● Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain ● 1st of March (http://ico.kickcity.io)
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically making a difference between the buying and the promoting. Also with the luckiest one particular the variation takes place in a more substantial scale in a really short time time period supplying large profit. If income generating is your prepare then surely bitcoin is the very best of all.
You have a point and an addition of what you had said we should choose bitcoin because it is a life changer, many people changed their life just because of this usefull bitcoin. Bitcoin can help us to overcome poverty especially for those who dont have a job. Bitcoin is a one source of income for those who is jobless and I think bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate of our country. Bitcoin is also a decentralized which is good for those who put their money in bitcoin because you are the only one who can withdraw it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
elash

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

Yes of course! you should choose bitcoin! because bitcoin is the easiest job that quickly to earn money and also bitcoin is very secure because bitcoin is world wide.

cherrymobile

Activity: 308

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

You should choose bitcoin because it is decentralized . When it comes to transaction it was easy and fast ., we can pay our bills here. Bitcoin is an easy way of job you earned even your at home .You can used your coins for trading and investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.