Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

I am choosing bitcoin because I can grow my money with me the feature of being anonymity is one of the reason why I really love it and while you put your money in bitcoin you can see it yourself how much its growing that you can never find in the bank. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xabad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

Easy to use because it is userfriendlyFast transaction compare to other cryptocurrency,Price is rapidly increase Bitcoin has higher future than other,compare the price of bitcoin last year at now
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
this is what i chose to help i have parents and i bought all our needs at home and myself so i did the pattern for my family
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

For me l should choose bitcoin because bitcoin changes life. Many in our place change their life through bicoin ,from nothing to something. This bitcoin is life because it gives profit, income, especially to the people in employed. Even they are at home they can have income through bitcoin. I see this bitcoin is a really big help to Evey community that will accept bitcoin. So it's better to choose bitcoin now.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Easy to use because it is userfriendlyFast transaction compare to other cryptocurrency,Price is rapidly increase Bitcoin has higher future than other,compare the price of bitcoin last year at now
why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:20:22 AM

yes I agree with you and I think Bitcoin is a very good and fast transaction tool through the internet.
so you have to choose Bitcoin because of many advantages possessed by Bitcoin and for me it is quite satisfactory advantages possessed by Bitcoin this.
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:50 AM

great answer for now is because bitcoin is a really really amazing future :*
you know that i just wanna scream when see the price of bitcoin higher and higher everyday.
wow ! even little bit regret that long time ago why i didn't buy it some for holding Cheesy
but that's ok, still control my feeling Cheesy even getting crazy slowly.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

I think we should choose bitcoins, because this is a requirement of the time, we have no choice but to take bitkoin as a currency. I think that the new generation is really interested in bitkoin to use it for online purposes, although there are so many other online currencies, but in fact, bitkoin still remains one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world and I hope that it will remain the number one forever.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

I choose Bitcoin for many reasons. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and it is the world's first crypto currency. People earn money for their work in this forum.I also earn here. I work here. It is just awesome. There are many campaign here for work.Anyone can join here by following the projects rules.After all,I want to say about this topics that for those reasons I choose Bitcoin

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.

Great points. I think there are so many positive things to consider for people to use bitcoin or delve into the bitcoin market. I think I can also add the safety of it's transactions because even though it's done online and is vulnerable to hacking, it has many safeguards that could combat those who want to take advantage of the system of how it's transacted. The convenience of it as well, trading, transacting, buying something and other similar acts, which can be done in the comfort of your home.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

The easiest translation for newbies why bitcoin is the best investment is its downs and pumps cause it give possibilities to earn the most comparing to other coins.
Yes this is best thing that bitcoin cannot be controlled and that’s the main reason that investors are following bitcoin and the reason behind uncontrolled nature is that bitcoin users are not in only one area they are spread all across the world and that give more strength to the roots of bitcoin to prosper more and this thing build my trust on bitcoin that that’s what I was fetching from many years & now I found it,
It will be very difficult to spread Bitcoin all over the world because every country in the world is watching different politics. For this reason, if Bitcoin is spread all over the world, Bitcoin price can be very valuable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rhencylopez2315

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

That's why i keep trying post /activity to accelarate my rank. So that i can earn 😊.. despite of everytime my post are deleted.. 😢
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

I choose Bitcoin for many reasons. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and it is the world's first crypto currency. People earn money for their work in this forum.I also earn here. I work here. It is just awesome. There are many campaign here for work.Anyone can join here by following the projects rules.After all,I want to say about this topics that for those reasons I choose Bitcoin
As we all know bitcoin is the no.1 cryptocurrency, by which people can invest and can trade, so that they will get good profit, as the price of bitcoin is increasing can make good income out of it and also for online purchases. By bitcoin lot of advantages are there. That's why should choose bitcoin
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

Because in bitcoin you can earn some money. And you learn manythings and get more knowledge in bitcoin. Thats why you should choose bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:27:04 PM

I am choosing bitcoin because I can grow my money with me the feature of being anonymity is one of the reason why I really love it and while you put your money in bitcoin you can see it yourself how much its growing that you can never find in the bank. 

Do you need additional money for your sleeping money in the banks.Here is the option for that .None other than Bitcoin obviously. Bitcoin gives you more interest than a bank.All the bank will give you maximum interest of 6-7% of the deposited money. Bitcoin will gives you double or triple of invested money .Did any of your bank will give?? This is the one of the reasons for increasing in Investors day by day in bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

Any payment can be completed from multiple accounts, a single wallet can have as many as you want receiving address and a different one for sending funds. Account verification might be mandatory for Bitcoin Exchanges, places where you can buy the coins, but you don’t need to do this for your personal wallet.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

For me the most important thing is that amout of users which want to hodl it and invest their savings in bitcoin is still growing and that will make bitcoin still being developed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1291

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:46:30 AM

For me the most important thing is that amout of users which want to hodl it and invest their savings in bitcoin is still growing and that will make bitcoin still being developed.
What I can see now is that the amount of users are growing, not only the price is growing but also the users because the demand
is driving the price up, there are a lot of people who are already interested in investing bitcoin so we can expect more adoption.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

I choose Bitcoin for the following advantages:

- Pick your own charge - There are no fees to receive bitcoins and many wallets allow you to control a large fee to pay when you spend. Higher fees may encourage faster confirmation of your transactions.
- Risk to the seller less - Bitcoin transactions are guaranteed, irreversible and do not contain personal or sensitive information of the customer. This protects the merchant from fraudulent damages or fraudulent charges.
- Security and control - Bitcoin users have full control over the transaction, Bitcoin payments can be made without the personal information associated with the transaction. This provides robust protection against the theft of personal information
- Transparency - No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is secure in terms of encryption. This allows Bitcoin's core to be trusted for complete neutrality, transparency and predictability.  Grin
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

yes I agree with you and I think Bitcoin is a very good and fast transaction tool through the internet.
so you have to choose Bitcoin because of many advantages possessed by Bitcoin and for me it is quite satisfactory advantages possessed by Bitcoin this.
bitcoin transactions will be quick if you use a high fee dude. while the current default fee is around 0.0003 btc which takes several minutes even hours for 1 confirmation. I think that includes a long time for transactions than currency or other payment methods? let alone the higher bitcoin price of course fee 0.0003 btc will be very expensive ie $5/transasction
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: