Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

The very attractive part in bitcoins is its value and if you are going to invest a lot of money on it then you will get more profit because the value of bitcoins is increasing periodically.
that's what you say. because the bitcoin price is always rising steadily and has a lot of successful evidence in bitcoin so that bitcoin is best suited to make future investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

If folks are not in a position to see the rewards of deciding on bitcoin then I do not know what to say, bitcoin is a wonderful investment and it is a great instrument if that is not sufficient for a person to decide on bitcoin then that individual is blind.
i think investing on bitcoin is a game of chance. Bitcoin prices has increased a lot since 2008. However, you shouldn't imitate people who chase after bitcoin if you don't have any knowledge about it. Anyway, the reason why I choose Bitcoin is the price of it will keep going up in the future, of course it will bring me high profit.
That is the reason many newbie do not know they are fearing of missing out by the price of Bitcoin increased in the market. The whales understand the mentality of newbie, they know when the price of Bitcoin increases, there are many traders want to buy Bitcoin as soon as possible to receive the benefit from Bitcoin and would not miss that chance. Smiley
There are countless logics for choosing bitcoin because bitcoin is the most beneficial and profitable coin of this time and those who invested in it are now enjoying an epic life because bitcoin has blessed them so much, bitcoin is evergreen and its specialty is that it deliver maximum percentage of profit to investor and bitcoin is the standard raiser and it enhances the financial situation and give a lavish life to live.
You are so much right. There is no one reason, hundreds and even more are there. But what I think is the most amazing of all of them is one and only one, delivering maximum percentages of profits, like you said. Bitcoin is providing the best ratios of profits even from the small investments accordingly. See this forum, go through internet and see by yourself how people are getting advantage of it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

This will be a continuation of you official post. Choose bitcoin because it can change you from poor to rich person. Bitcoin has a big advantages on our local currency because we cannot earn profit on holding cause its price is not increase its value quickly unlike bitcoin it is increase its price so quickly.
There are so many advantages and the solid reasons for which you can be convinced of the bitcoin to be chosen as the source of income. But the one, that likely to come as the most dominantamong them is higher yielding percentages of profits. This one fact will be enough for you to make bitcoin as the choice. Simple, if you want to be rich, join bitcoin and see the results.

newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

I think the value of it as well as the number of people who care about it is a big reason to invest in it.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

What you listed here are all facts about bitcoin, and these are the exact reasons why we should choose bitcoin. Actually these are the same reasons why investors and buyers are must rushing to buy bitcoins, many of them are buying and holding bitcoins because they know that they will definitely make a big sum of money in time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
MARK 777

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

My reasons

-Easy way to earn in Short time
-can use it in Deep/Dark net
-pay for NSFW with out tracking
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

I choose bitcoin because I can learn a lot here and I can money and I think for me this is the easy way to earn money and through internet and u can do it even you're in any where ..

Papaczed

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

I choose bitcoin because I can learn a lot here and I can money and I think for me this is the easy way to earn money and through internet and u can do it even you're in any where ..
I agree with you,  i should choose bitcoin because here in bitcoin your hard work pays off, and in bitcoin you can learn many things, first you can learn to be patient because in bitcoin before you can earn money you should atleast jr member to join in campaign and when the campaign is done you can now earn money, and in bitcoin you can learn to construct a good english sentence and in bitcoin you can learn to manage your time and to manage your earnings.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

Becasue bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It will be the thing of the future that will be used by anyone in their everyday life and will be the standard currency of the world. It will bring back the trust on our financial system which is the major problem in every government.
There is hardly any reason which can force you not to invest in bitcoin. If you want to live a comfortable life and you want to have lot of money in your account on the future, then you have to choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the top ranked coin in the world of crypto currency but is also far better than so many regular currencies. Bitcoin holds a very bright future and you need to think smartly if you want to become rich.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

Yep, I totally agree with you but I need to add one of the most important thing about Bitcoin.
It is physically impossible to destroy, except that you lose your private key to your coins  Grin. If there is a war, conflict, or a natural disaster, your coins will be safe in the blockchain since there is no physical coin only a list of how much coin you have on your address (Bitcoin can be lost if we have destroyed our own internet).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

Choose bitcoin for longer investments and secured privacy of transactions. Buying goods without a tax online is very advantageous for those consumers that are buying products online.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

uh, not one of those points benefits your average customer. it's all great for the merchants and businesses.

a customer has to find it, buy it and pay a premium in the process most likely, then they have to secure it, then they have to pay a fee to send it. they're not covered for losses or refunds.

bitcoin is amazing. it's also not of any use to your average person in their everyday life online or offline right now. I admire anyone who thinks otherwise but i'd also check their throat to make sure they ain't choking on kool aid.

If it is good for merchants, it will be good for customers as well. It is only a matter of time before cost savings are passed back to customers.
The only losers in this are the middlemen (banks and credit card companies).
I do not know about that, merchants have the bad habit of keeping all the profits to themselves and when they face an additional cost they pass the cost to the customer so I do not think the customers are going to benefit from this, however even if bitcoin does not offer too much to the customer at the moment I think this is going to change with the lighting network and the cheaper fees that is going to bring.
Tiger Junk

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

There are a lot of reasons why you should choose bitcoin. You should choose it because it is already the digital age and things are supposed to be made easier as technology improves. Another thing is that it can help you with your transactions in different part of the world. It is a global currency and does not set any boundaries between different nations.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

The main reason I choose bitcoin is because it is very profitable, currently there is no profitable investment such as bitcoin so it is worthy for us to make the main choice.
Bella Thorne

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

I think the reason why you should choose bitcoin is because not everyone has the chance to know it. Having enough knowledge about bitcoin is a very great oppurtunity knowing that it may help you make your life easier and may help you with your financial problems which usually is the reason of most of the people here.

Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

In my case, the very reason why I chose bitcoin is because I know in myself that my life would get better and easier if I will get on it. Many people are still clueless about bitcoin so I take it as an oppurtunity to know bitcoin and to learn how to earn with it. Also I chose bitcoin because I've heard that the value of it is growing higher and higher as time passes by so it would really help me in earning.
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

You should choose bitcoin because transactions here are very fast although there are some trouble sometimes and also you should choose bitcoin because there are no extra payments whenever you are committing a transaction which is a good thing for all of us. Bitcoin is also known to have a good security about your private stuffs so you should not worry anymore if ever you are going to enter bitcoin.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

Birtcoin have a great value of money. In bitcoin the transaction is fast and many things that can do in bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide the things that we need. You are secure here. So it is better to choose bitcoin now.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

You already stated above all the good features of bitcoins. For me, I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn. A lot of job also that earns bitcoins and bitcoins also is getting almost everyday. Price down slow but in return increase fast.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

Easy money is the only reason, yeah. You don’t have to go for many other complicated things for earning less a month. Then why you don’t avail the chance to get your account balance shoot up in a short span of time.

Bitcoin have the most amazing profit ratios and it have showed in the history of its 9 years that it have much potential for making financial status stable and happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: