Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48047 times)
AccidentalGenius

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

I choose BTC just because it is the most stable coin. It can't drop 100% in 2 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

I agree, specially number 5, I'm new here and I will say it is easy to use and not hassle for anyone.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

Don't have to. Can choose any other type of alt coin, might even be more profitable.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

I choose Bitcoin because it is very convenient to use. no need to go out doing transactions but transact digitally is the best way to do. I agree for all your points. Another thing is i choose this because it serve as a bread and butter to my family.
kalebb

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

Because many companies offering an saving account which is free like (coins.ph) and others. And also it lessen time, because through internet you can transact it easily.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
You should choose bitcoin because of the following reasons.
1. It is so easy to earn money, and to get income with a high amount than the traditional or minimum wage.
2. You have many choices to get income, its either you will invest or do campaigns. You have freedom to choose on where you want to grow.
3. It lessen time, abd you can do other things since btc can do even you are indoor or outdoor.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

For me, you should choose bitcoin depending on the situation way you like bitcoin; I select bitcoin because I need some extra income that can support me in my financials. We all know that bitcoin’s ability is superb that you can use it for many things, buy some stuff you want or need, transact your money will less fee, fast, anonymously and also bitcoin is decentralized, there are some many things that you can do in bitcoin, so it depends on the situation what will you use your bitcoin. Smiley
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

One more thing why you can chose Bitcoin is the volatility of it, the price drop but when the price go up then everything you have waited for if paid off, this thing is more likely applied to risks takers.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

All this characteristics are showing all pluses of bitcoin and it's using. But add to that I think that bitcoin brings great perspectives to all users and especially to that people who chosed bitcoin as the form of investment. I am sure that it's still possible to make big money on bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the beggining of it's history and many things and places where it an be used is still not created. So, there is the big field to create your own business based on bitcoin which will bring you some great profit and make you rich.

Bitcoin as investment is very profitable and its secure because bitcoin private key held by holder. Beside that, bitcoin is revolutionary on monetary system. Its very wide open opportunity we can do with bitcoin and I am believe bitcoin can still growing in the future
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

All this characteristics are showing all pluses of bitcoin and it's using. But add to that I think that bitcoin brings great perspectives to all users and especially to that people who chosed bitcoin as the form of investment. I am sure that it's still possible to make big money on bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the beggining of it's history and many things and places where it an be used is still not created. So, there is the big field to create your own business based on bitcoin which will bring you some great profit and make you rich.

Bitcoin as investment is very profitable and its secure because bitcoin private key held by holder. Beside that, bitcoin is revolutionary on monetary system. Its very wide open opportunity we can do with bitcoin and I am believe bitcoin can still growing in the future
bitcoin is safe for investment, i think we should know first about bitcoin, because we know btc has high fluctuation, if we have good trading skill, good psychology, then in the future we will get big profit

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

I choose bitcoin and I like it because the transaction is fast you need some confirmation before you spend your bitcoin. The transaction is quick it takes 30minutes to 1hr to confirmed.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

I do not think it's worth choosing bitcoin as an investment. It is much more effective to invest them in altcoins, which can grow several times higher.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

I didn't choose bitcoin, bitcoin chose me to be his part. Actually I am not interested to any online business, but there has a friend that offers me to join here in bitcoin. At first I doubt but eventually I tried. And yes, I am glad to be part of it and I am earning. Choose bitcoin because it is the answer for every problem in your life.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

I think, there are so many reason why people like to used bitcoin, the first is because it can be used in every country it makes transaction become easier and more efficient and also bitcoin can become a valuable investment and it can be used as gambling token, so bitcoin got so many potential that we can develop.
joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

Well, I think, Bitcoin is the most popular payment. The price is increasing steadily that makes many investors are interested to buy. Bitcoin soon will be the most popular payment methode online. Now paypal is still the most popular but many people feel uncomfortable with charge back and limitation.
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

In my opinion, you should choose Bitcoin because the price is high and is getting higher and higher as time passes by. Also it is decentralized and there are no extra payments everytime you are doing a transaction.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

The motivation behind why I picked bitcoin is on the grounds that it is prescribed to me by my relatives. By that, I realize that bitcoin is genuine and can be trusted. I was supported by them since I have seen that they wound up effective with the assistance of bitcoin. Essentially, I picked bitcoin in light of impact and bitcoin recently demonstrated that it can truly be valuable and supportive despite the fact that the cost is flimsy and unusual, I lean toward bitcoin for long haul venture which I believe is useful to youthful bitcoin clients like me.
Bitcoin since it started it has been to designed to answer the short coming of Fiat currency Satoshi Nakamoto know s what Crypto currency can do more than any fiat currency  can't do. That’s  why  almost perfect for  your convenience and now because of its price it becomes an asset to anybody who believe on it.  

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

In my opinion, you should choose Bitcoin because the price is high and is getting higher and higher as time passes by. Also it is decentralized and there are no extra payments everytime you are doing a transaction.
this is one of best invesment portofolio rigth now.with limited supply only 21 millions make it hunted by much investor and speculan.and rigth now much good news that could support bitcoin going high again.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is very useful when buying online, online gambling and for investing. Bitcoin can use in quick transaction with use of internet you use to pay it in other website for your gadget.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: