Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48047 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Essentially in light of the fact that it is the future money which will sooner assume control over the various monetary standards on the planet and it would be something to be thankful for on the off chance that you will begin procuring from it as quickly as time permits since it will be declared really taking shape as the worldwide cash. You can likewise have incredible comfort if at any time you will get the chance to pick bitcoin wherein its majority will happen with your money related status. It can bring you extraordinary cash so you ought to likely not let it cruise by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

Because it's most stable coins amongst all crypto - if you don't want to get stress with all these changes of alts... - you'd better choose btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I think you can totally trust and invest in bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are rising sharply today and have broken all the barriers, so you buy bitcoin this time will be able to Luckily huge profits. The bitcoin price is at $ 7,800 and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably continue to rebound and reach the $ 8900 mark.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

The Bitcoin is a force to reckon with wherever the Cryptocurrency is mentioned or used! It is the most valuable and most used. The  rate at which it moves is quite different and has a great influence in dictating the price value of the altcoins. As a matter of fact it is a major investment to consider for the long term.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

because this is a future coin that everyone needs a quick, easy, practical and more instant way but our assets will be safer if we use bitcoin. and also it will be very profitable for us who are investing so there is no reason not to use bitcoin.

Maybe in the future, bitcoin can be a single currency on internet. With many people get internet connection, they will need currency that can accepted by everyone in the world and recently twitter CEO said bitcoin can be that currency to transaction across the world

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

The Bitcoin is a force to reckon with wherever the Cryptocurrency is mentioned or used! It is the most valuable and most used. The  rate at which it moves is quite different and has a great influence in dictating the price value of the altcoins. As a matter of fact it is a major investment to consider for the long term.
Bitcoin is the king of all of the cryptocurrency and that is the best option for a newbie to buy since when he have bitcoin then he can buy any altcoin in the market and also like you said, it dictates the price of altcoins or the trend of the overall market so it is a good investment to have compare to other cryptocurrencies in the market.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

No one will force you to choose the Bitcoin, people who stick to the Bitcoin know the value of Bitcoin and has huge potential in the market. So the track record of the Bitcoin because it is now convincing many governments to use Bitcoin and it's concerned technology behind it.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Bitcoin is not backed by any single bank or country. It’s decentralized. There is no authority to block a bitcoin transaction. And there are no reasons to do so, Western Union and MoneyGram transactions could be blocked sometimes for a reason that might be from a good one to the most stupid one.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

most likely the selection of bitcoin because it is a belief. people branded with bitcoin they can get many benefits. because they can benefit from the features and of course the bitcoin price increase itself
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

You must have Bitcoin as this is a great opportunity to earn profits in the future as price increases multiply.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

As BTC gives big profit on all coins, and it is the main coin with BTC, you can easily invest in other coins and earn a lot of money instead of buying altcoins with dollars, just convert couple of BTC into altcoin which you want.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Bitcoin is a big coin nowadays; it can be said that many currencies are proliferating and Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing currencies, I think there will be more people wanting to participate. Add to this currency further in the future.
Bitcoin is the huge currency and more people are trying to buy as much as they can buy right now the demand of bitcoin in my country is getting high, people are now digitally aware of the things which is happening with the bitcoin, bitcoin profit making is now famous in the whole world so people are showing interest for it to invest now, so I choose bitcoin  because bitcoin is the best support for me to help my family and to feed my children better food, I am saving good money every month for them, so you should also try this golden currency to save.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Choose bitcoin because it’s the first crypto created and we all know how successful it became since it was crated until now. Choose bitcoin because people trust bitcoin and it already proved itself by the power of the inner technology of it which is blockchain.
You should choose bitcoin, because investing your money with bitcoin will surely be secured and  very safe, and there is no doubt that choosing bitcoin among the rest is very smart decision to do, i am sure that your money will invest can multiply even x2 or x3 because the price of bitcoin can increase very high in the future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

There are many answer for this questions and all of them are right. But lets make this question a bit simple.
Why should I not choose bitcoin ? HaHa this seems a reasonable question with only few replies.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto which has give to everyone an extra earning through campaigns and give free through faucets. With the knowledge and skill you can use that you take the risk in crypto world to invest because there is where the coin has a potential to grow in the market which give you opportunity to gain profit. Bitcoin is worth and can be an extra income where you can earn higher than your job in the real state.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

The most important features of Bitcoin was not indicate to your benefits mate. Which is the Decentralization you must always bear that in your mind. Were not anyone can control Bitcoin in any aspect of business all over the world.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Because by choosing bitcoin then we are likely to get a big profit, as we know that last year's price increase reached more than 1500% so that many people get big profits and get rich instantly.

great
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income and give opportunity to the people invest in bitcoin. The value will increases and profitable, I choose bitcoin because its easy to earn and fastest in any transaction.
Pozitiw[4]ik

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

I chose bitcoin simply because I have uncovered alot from numerous investments,And it turns out that who can income a good deal is bitcoin.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I don't really satisfied with the point one because behind of all the transaction is always instant you can't listing the transaction in your list because I think that just the common reason and another from that the confirmation making the point one is not correct but that is just in my personality.

Bitcoin is true and not like others say that bitcoin is not true. And bitcoin can be part or source of income.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: