Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Paypal a scam?  (Read 50520 times)
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
Here in my country there are a lot of proofs that will surely testimony the legitemacy of paypal . It can be use as a alternative substitute to a natural money .

NO paypal is not scam , a lot of people are using here in our country , you can check their website weather it is a llegit one or not ,  you should be careful  on a dummy website that looks exactly look like the website of paypal . Paypal is a company that is connected to almost all of the bank , knowing the fact that it is connected in bank , makes a strong statement that paypal is not a fraud because if it is just a fraud , then bank will never be it's partner,

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

I do not think that paypal is a scam. Paypal I think is still worth to use. And many people still use it. Why do you say that? We also do not know the future of paypal, because there are some who will replace it.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.

Paypal is not a scam, paypal is the most trusted application by big companies to have online transactions regarding to fiat but as of now, paypal are still not capable of having transactions related to cryptocurrency.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

I don`t think so. Paypal really has some problems, bugs but it is a really complicated system with a lot of components so it is understandable. Paypal works enough good so it isn`t a scam
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

I would also recommend that you stay away from Paypal like all the other people on that website is saying. Paypal freezes your funds for 180 days for unknown reasons. You could always exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin funds in the Currency exchange board. So, if you don't want somebody disputing their payments to you, or getting your account frozen for 6 months, then go ahead and convert all your Paypal funds into Bitcoin.

Yes I have heard of that one but you know there are certain banks around the world who does the same thing and that's just the starting , government can seize your finds for their personal reasons sometimes so it's very common.
It's not a scam for sure but it's not 110% safe either anyways you always have the option to transfer funds into something else.. either cryptocurrencies or even transfer them to your bank .
Do you seriously think a thing that is a scam .. would be used so much around the world ? Some legal action would have already been taken about it till now.
For the time being it's up to you what you wanna do.
You can keep them there or transfer

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

I would also recommend that you stay away from Paypal like all the other people on that website is saying. Paypal freezes your funds for 180 days for unknown reasons. You could always exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin funds in the Currency exchange board. So, if you don't want somebody disputing their payments to you, or getting your account frozen for 6 months, then go ahead and convert all your Paypal funds into Bitcoin.
I had a similar situation, but luckily I received a refund from PayPal. But this is true, you have to wait long for a refund. This is unacceptable.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

I do not think that paypal is a scam. Paypal I think is still worth to use. And many people still use it. Why do you say that? We also do not know the future of paypal, because there are some who will replace it.
They called paypal a scam because of their system, it easy to reverse your money that's why some scammer chooses paypal as a payment because of this system, also once you have a big amount on your account they will hold your account for investigation where the money came from.

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

I have experience some disasters with paypal, when I try to transfer my $20 from paypal my bank what happened is that the money didn't succesfully transferred to my bank account.

And what happened they still do charged me $5 because of it and I am so pissed that they have done unsuccessful transaction and still do charge me.

But I complained and they helped me and give back that money.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

I don`t think so. Paypal really has some problems, bugs but it is a really complicated system with a lot of components so it is understandable. Paypal works enough good so it isn`t a scam
Paypal has had a very long operating time in the market and has become the largest trading site in the currency area so I think Paypal will not be able to cheat its customers. Recently there are some bad information on Paypal but I think it will be resolved quickly.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

I already experience different transactions from paypal and i use the paypal app to buy anything that i want for online games or amazon sometimes and after those transactions i did not get any problem for the past years.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

I already experience different transactions from paypal and i use the paypal app to buy anything that i want for online games or amazon sometimes and after those transactions i did not get any problem for the past years.
You are just a proof that paypal is not a scam and i think it is just the people who use paypal in a wrong way that make them feel that paypal is a scam. Paypal is also a good way to make payments, it is a tool that everyone can use and nothing will go wrong unless they will do wrong. I am also using paypal and i don't have any problem with it.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

Paypal is not a scam. But I do not like how PayPal works. That is too much trouble. When I want to transfer a large amount of money, I may be locked out of my account. If I want to unlock my account, I have to give a lot of paperwork to prove that my account is mine. Secondly, I was charged too much when transferring money to another account.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

Paypal is not a scam. But I do not like how PayPal works. That is too much trouble. When I want to transfer a large amount of money,  I may be locked out of my account. If I want to reopen it, I have to declare a lot of trouble. Secondly, I was charged too much when transferring money to another account.
agreed. but the things i wonder is paypal still become a thing/popular. Since i never used paypal know might paypal getting better currently?

Tozex