Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 10:27:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Paypal a scam?  (Read 49290 times)
abnoy

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:00:07 AM

of course not paypal is not scam because paypal is popular using shopping online and encash money and sending money

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokitty

Activity: 126

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Paypal is not a scam, it is being used in the online transaction for how many years. It is legal and well know in the internet world.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
James ssi~

Activity: 28

bitcoin is life

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

Ive been using paypal for almost 4 years and never have ever complained about the services they offered. Im using paypal for receiving and sending moneys accross the globe. Try to contact customer services for further assistance.
innocent93

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
I have made some transaction thru the paypal service and till now i had no problem at all, everything went smooth as it should and i have been even refunded after a bad ebay transaction, so i trust in paypal, there is no scam.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
djangocoin

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

It's not a scam, but with it being easy to reverse a tx at a late stage it can certainly be used to scam people. Paypal is good for a buyer i would say.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
egonzalezburns1

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

Stuck on your account usually because they find some frauds in your account then they would lock it without a warning for you, they have rights to do it . So you can appeal with them and receive that funds in the next 180 days.
Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

It's not a scam, but with it being easy to reverse a tx at a late stage it can certainly be used to scam people. Paypal is good for a buyer i would say.
Paypal is not a good mode of payment for the buyer because it can be used to scam people by doing chargeback and it is already a threat for the people who uses paypal. Bitcoin cannot reverse and once you send it to the person that you are about to pay then it will not reversible and the only thing that is possible to get it back is to request refund.

Glorious04

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

paypal is actually not scamming nor a scam site,when a service is just popular and getting used by so many people,i'm sure their quality will be lowering and so many problem will occur either major or minor problem to their clients,they can't take care of their clients and can't pleasing all of their clients so it will result so many complain
Exactly. Paypal maintained a good name for years and i'm sure had helped a lot of us through their platform but it is true. They may not have enough staff to take care of clients' complains so it is happening but by name they are not a scam amd nor a scammer. They have to take good care of their long maintained name and fame. Not unless if they want to be over taken  by new payment platforms on the rise right now.  

×CHAINge        Endless Freedom in the Decentralized World
▬▬▬▬  Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a very friendly UI/UX  ▬▬▬▬
×   Facebook   ×   Telegram   ×   Bitcointalk   ×   Medium   ×   Linkedin   ×   Twitter   ×   Whitepaper   ×
migolmigol

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

I don't think so. Paypal has already been operating for years now and it is just early this years that lot of companies got into the industry to compete with it. It is possible though that the scam comes from the trading itself. The scammers who sell prodcuts or services and ask for paypal payments. So to avoid that, one must be careful and really see if the one they are talking is legit by doing some reviews about it.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Whitelist for WePower token sale before 1st of Feb

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

I already have some problems with Paypal, but they have a very active customer service. They are efficient and you can contact them in case of problem with your account.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
BTCbengi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

Previously, I, like you, said that Paypal is a reputable online payment method. However, after reviewing the comments through the site you gave me, I felt anxious and abandoned the intention of using Paypal, too many complaints, too many errors and almost everything was not resolved until the present moment

[eBit Payment
Innovative Payment methods
eBitJOIN BOUNTY
24 November 2017  Token Sale
]
MrRiuss

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

For now, paypal is not a scam. Paypal has been establish for a couple of years, long enough to sustain.
preico

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:08:41 PM

I rarely use this electronic payment system, but I can say for sure that they are not scammers. PayPal is a reliable service. But you do not need to conduct illegal transactions through this system - you will be punished

EARN CARDS WITH PROOF OF STAKE: CHOOSE NOVA TOKEN!   
◇◆ NOVA TOKEN (NVT) ◆◇  DECENTRALIZED TRADING CARD GAME PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Telegram ]  [ Twitter ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Medium ]  [ Steam ]  [ /forms/gU6CXOoMJQHYw3yN2]Mobile Beta ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.