Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Paypal a scam?  (Read 50516 times)
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
a

I don't think paypal is a scam but i also think that it depends on the situation you are in. A friend told me that it is the safest wallet he ever had. I believed it even though i haven't tried using paypal yet, but i really think that it really depends on the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

I"m gonna disagree  paypal is not a scam this is one of the trusted financial institution in the US. It is just that some are complaining about the process they don"t even know that the paypal is just protecting their Money.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

I have had an issue with Paypal and while I was trying to look for a solution on the internet, I came across this website (https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/paypal_02.html) where everybody is complaining about Paypal. Most of the complains were actually similar to the one that I have. I thought Paypal is a credible company but now I have started feeling worried about my funds stuck in the accounts.
Not at all of that is a new way to keep track record of cryptocurrency. I believe that bitcoin and technology, the market. I even though it you will do if they belong to the top. I believe that they are very generous in the world so much for a great. I even its first to invest, and other information.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

PayPal is known as a high quality payment service. Although its popularity has been diminishing in recent times, it still serves a massive user base. I have not used PayPal for almost 2 years with the reason that my country was banned 2 years ago. Already in recent months, with the widespread use of cryptocurrencies, the populace has fallen to a very low point. I do not think it's possible that this service, which has never compromised on the floor, is scam. Of course, they can occasionally block their accounts for no reason, or they can claim money on a continuous basis under the service cost.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

I do not think so, Paypal is a huge payment method used by many people in the world. There are always holes or minor bugs in the system and it will soon be fixed. That's the important thing

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

We don't know the exact idea if Paypal a scam or not. Let's only avoid using it whether it's a scam or not because our own money is at risk when using paypal. As what we can see on the reviews most of ratings given by the society is 1 star which is bad for the company because it will affect their reputation badly.

cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

I do not think paypal is a scam, this is the safest wallet ever, I used paypal and I absolutely believe in this wallet.
PayPal is not capitalism, and technology in the right direction, and technology. I believe that bitcoin is our economy o ore, and technology in the world so, and technology in this way to invest it you are actually has been the market. I even the most important nowadays right direction.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

One of the problem when you are using virtual money. We do not know if it is scam or not, we cannot recommend virtual money for a friend, there is no assurance for us to trust on virtual money. We should seek for some evidence to have a trust for our own money

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

The one disadvantage to Paypal is that a purchaser can contend with a deal later. A dealer needs to realize what they are doing to not lose that cash. Numerous individuals simply kick back and lose the money, while a decent Paypal individual, knowing the framework can contend back and generally win. On the off chance that you send cash with Paypal, record the reason and the same is all the more valid for getting stores. Take a photo of something that you offer and take a photo of delivery things as well.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

It was very surprising that Paypal began to treat customers so badly. Previously, I repeatedly returned money without problems for low-quality services.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

I haven't encountered any problems with my Paypal account. My account is safe and hasn't been compromised. So I don't think Paypal is a scam service provider. I guess it is just that their system is not perfect yet so there's been system breaches that hack the client's account and stole money from them.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

So far I do not have any problem with paypal , I used it for buying  online games for my little brother anyway I am seldom using mg paypal so I cannot say it is a scam since my transactions with it is okay.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MilesMoses

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Paypal is a popular payment gateway which is officially leading in the commerce market however if you face any transaction failure it may be from the third party websites which you try to make payments using Paypal.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

If it actually scam, I think there is nobody use it nowaday. Paypal is popular payment method now
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

I never had any problems with Paypal before. Paypal has been around for years and i just can not believe if you say Paypal is a scam. If Paypal is a scam i am sure it will not exist today, it has been shuted down for a long time ago. I guess because Paypal is getting bigger, they have to change their rules so they could be better though for some people they can not accept the new rules.

I think he's just confused about PayPal and probably think it's a new company. Because common sense would tell you that such a huge company would not survive, have customers, if their thing was scamming customers out of money.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

I also experienced the same problem with your about limited paypal account. where paypal I have can only be used to receive payment only, and can't perform other transactions including withdraw. there are requirements that I have filled to resolve the account, but until now there has been no response from paypal. I really do not believe this should happen. maybe there is a best solution from you?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

It is kind of acting like a scammy one. Their ridiculous acts on accounts just made legit accounts close. A lot of people had stories on how their funds are holded there and they are waiting so long for any reponse just to know what's the next step just to solve it.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

I once sold something to somebody who paid through paypal, and they did a charge back. I won the case, but for some reason I still wasn't supposed to get the money back. But I called, and they actually gave me my money back since it wasn't my fault.

Just weird that a person can do a charge back and you won't get your money even if you win.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

I once sold something to somebody who paid through paypal, and they did a charge back. I won the case, but for some reason I still wasn't supposed to get the money back. But I called, and they actually gave me my money back since it wasn't my fault.

Just weird that a person can do a charge back and you won't get your money even if you win.

Paypal does everything to protect the buyers, so it's not so good for sellers to accept PayPal as a payment method since they can't have enough rights to protect their goods before scammers. No one wants to waste time with some stupid support tickets.

Anyway, Paypal is a good way to send money internationally since the fee is quite cheap.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

Paypal is not scam anyway. The company exist as you know. However, the service they provide could be not that great as it is not anymore the best company in the same industry. you have to consider this when you use the service
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: