Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

ZCL and ETH updates, 20th February

ZCL Withdrawals & Coin Fork

We are aware of the continuing concerns of our users regarding ZCL withdrawal delays and the upcoming airdrop.
We would like to reassure our users that we are processing ZCL withdrawals as the highest priority. We are in the process of dusting the wallet in an effort to speed up the withdrawal process.
If withdrawals are not processing correctly within 24 hours of the airdrop, we will credit any accounts holding ZCL at the time of the snapshot with the appropriate amount of BTCP within a reasonable timeframe, assuming all external events go as planned. Please note, users holding BTC will NOT be included in this airdrop as BTC has not been affected by these issues. We currently have no plans to create trade pairs for BTCP on our exchange, however, if we do credit BTCP then holders will be able to be withdraw their coins to an external address.

ETH Deposits

Last week there was a temporary technical issue with our ETH deposit tracker. This caused a small number of deposits to show incorrect values. Because of this we put ETH into maintenance over the weekend while this was resolved. We can confirm that all problematic ETH deposits have now been corrected and all balances will show correctly.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Don't care for your excuses. Give me back my money.  

Cryptopia is a scam exchange. You owe me my money.  Period.  I don't care what technical issues you are having.  You are a thief and a scammer.  Give me my money.

I have a feeling that here are some crybaby and mother's mummies. The market crypto-currency is a risky occupation, it is common for the owner of the exchange, administrator, moderator, etc., can
- to imprison
- get sick
- take a vacation
- die in the end

The provider can turn off the Internet, the server can burn, the database may fail.

The thief and the swindler only then - when the person has thrown all on money and sense in an unknown direction.

p.s. I was waiting for the withdrawal of coins for 24-30 hours. Has made about 50 both deposits and losses for the last 2 months.

And how he should return you, if he does not have any technical ability, or time - you are VIP person. It's all in order.

Anything in life is a risk but we do business with people in good faith.  Just because a company is based over the internet does not mean they have no obligations and become thieves and murderers.  Over 2 weeks this incompetent exchange is holding $6000 of my money.  No support or help in sight.  Excuses after excuse how they are backed up.  I am not alone.

I don't have my coins and have lost thousands after coin price has been sliding while cryptopia are holding my coins.  Far as I'm concerned Crytopia needs to take care everybody before this exchange do business again. They are holding millions of people's money.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BIOS.VRN

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

I do not know how in other countries - but according to the law in Russia, Cryptopia does not owe anything to anyone, you yourself voluntarily brought the bitcoins to the stock exchange, bought Innova on them, made an exception that was hampered by technical (in full capacity) reasons, the rate fell , and you lost part of% on the reduced course of Innova. Do you think you are the only one - yes, there are thousands of people who have stolen seizures and deposits, you just write here, while others sit and wait for everything to work.

Tickets support - in my experience, even when the exchange is working without problems, you will receive an answer within 3-6 weeks. If the exchange is malfunctioning, then the number of users with problems is increasing, so the queue of tickets is growing.

I have already given an example of how Exmo, Ebit, Polo, Bitrex responds by 1.5 months to a ticket, to which I again have to make a new answer and again wait 1.5 months - this is how to play chess by mail))))

Again, in my experience with exchanges it is better to work with small amounts, say $ 100-200-300 per 1 transfer / purchase / sale, in order to minimize the risks to lose not so many percent due to the exchange rate, and that a very large amount is not was completely frozen due to technical and other problems.

Would you have $ 4000 for the planned purchase of Innova, would have bought for $ 300, made an exception

Again, in my experience with exchanges it is better to work with small amounts, say $ 100-200-300 per 1 transfer / purchase / sale, in order to minimize the risks to lose not so many percent due to the exchange rate, and that a very large amount is not was completely frozen due to technical and other problems.

Would you have 4000 $ for the planned purchase of Innova, would have bought $ 300, made an exemption - I saw that everything was OK and only then would I use the rest of the amount of 3700. (And I would conduct them again in parts of 500-1000 $)

I do not spend more than 100-500 $ for 1 time
marvel213

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

I do not know how in other countries - but according to the law in Russia, Cryptopia does not owe anything to anyone, you yourself voluntarily brought the bitcoins to the stock exchange, bought Innova on them, made an exception that was hampered by technical (in full capacity) reasons, the rate fell , and you lost part of% on the reduced course of Innova. Do you think you are the only one - yes, there are thousands of people who have stolen seizures and deposits, you just write here, while others sit and wait for everything to work.

Tickets support - in my experience, even when the exchange is working without problems, you will receive an answer within 3-6 weeks. If the exchange is malfunctioning, then the number of users with problems is increasing, so the queue of tickets is growing.

I have already given an example of how Exmo, Ebit, Polo, Bitrex responds by 1.5 months to a ticket, to which I again have to make a new answer and again wait 1.5 months - this is how to play chess by mail))))

Obviously you live in communist country with no laws.   Just rip each other off?  Come to think of it US isn't too far off.

You either work for Cryptopia or just talking out your ass. 
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:57:59 AM by BIOS.VRN

What communism - you were stuck in 1970

And we have the most liberal law - in comparison with Western countries

How I laugh now))) communism .....

Communism last ruled Russia in 1992, if that, teach history and see

You still think that we have snow in the summer, bears are drunk and they are playing on the balalaikas, and tanks are parked at each house?

p.s. but now in fact the laws are more liberal than they were under communism. Under communism, everyone would have been shot and were in prison

you still say that the US won the war against Hitler - fools are illiterate, learn the story

3163660  BCH  0.28080000  Pending  1KVzP3oFZ3fKiy9cnUv68UpxHZCZDd1PYz

more than 12 hours passed. status: Processing. How long to wait?
Cryptopia is Fucked Up my withdrawal is pending since 60Hrs, Opened tkt but no response, At least update

it is useless to produce tickets, they are answered at best in a couple of weeks. And then if the situation on the exchange is normal. The same bitrex or polonyex responds to tickets for 6-8 weeks. My conclusions  lingered for almost 24 hours - in principle, nothing terrible.

Just note - that if cost of bitcoin (in USD) is very strong and rapidly increases or falls - wait (on the exchange there will be delays, necessarily). This is due to the heavy workload on the site engine as well as the fact that the exchanges are trying to limit the rapid outflow of coins from the site

My withdraw complit in few hours ago, I was waiting about 24 hours, before.

My withdraw number is 3155771, you number is 3163660
marvel213

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

You still think that we have snow in the summer, bears are drunk and they are playing on the balalaikas, and tanks are parked at each house?

p.s. but now in fact the laws are more liberal than they were under communism. Under communism, everyone would have been shot and were in prison

you still say that the US won the war against Hitler - fools are illiterate, learn the story

Cryptopia is Fucked Up my withdrawal is pending since 60Hrs, Opened tkt but no response, At least update

it is useless to produce tickets, they are answered at best in a couple of weeks. And then if the situation on the exchange is normal. The same bitrex or polonyex responds to tickets for 6-8 weeks. My conclusions  lingered for almost 24 hours - in principle, nothing terrible.

Just note - that if cost of bitcoin (in USD) is very strong and rapidly increases or falls - wait (on the exchange there will be delays, necessarily). This is due to the heavy workload on the site engine as well as the fact that the exchanges are trying to limit the rapid outflow of coins from the site

I don't know man.  When I send money to a company expecting product.  I expect product not some Russian telling me the company don't owe me anything.  Why would anyone send money to any company I don't know...    I didn't know Russians type English so well.  Must be sanctions sinking in or some dumb shit.  Then again most Russians don't hang out in bitcointalk with 3 post count telling people who's been ripped off about political view in the world.  Grin

Now if you were an opinionated ignorant American that I believe.

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.
kpx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

dam so i guess alot of people are having trouble withdrawing from cryptopia?

initiated a withdrawal 5 days ago and it's still processing....
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

I don't know man.  When I send money to a company expecting product.  I expect product not some Russian telling me the company don't owe me anything.  Why would anyone send money to any company I don't know...    I didn't know Russians type English so well.  Must be sanctions sinking in or some dumb shit.  Then again most Russians don't hang out in bitcointalk with 3 post count telling people who's been ripped off about political view in the world.  Grin

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

1) English at school for 30 years now is the second additional one as well as the universities, to choose from (well, German or Spanish) - well, a couple of lessons per week
2) Everything I write or read - I do through the GOOGLE-Translator, dude)

3) I am Russian, or rather Russian, since in Russia 15% of Muslims by faith, many Ukrainians, Georgians (I'am on half)), Armenians, Belorussians, Kirghiz, Uzbekistanians, Moldavans, Tajiks, (and 10 more) and other nationalities who, strangely enough, have their countries

4) In the crypto currency, I have income (namely income and not turnover), in USD equivalent to about $ 4000 per month

5) The fact that I have a little message here on the forum does not mean that I do not have experience, or I'm in the "crypto" less in time than many here here.

6) Again - delays in transactions or in auctions, in withdrawals of coins - these are the risks that you may face in the market of crypto currency. I think to blame someone for being a fraudster, a crook, a thief, it is necessary then, when it was done not by the law, which are prescribed in state legislative acts. No one has climbed into your pocket and stole the coin, or who has not hacked your account and stole the coin - there are simply additional risks - such as technical and other problems, as well as regulation (as well as state). In the bank, you can also suspend actions with dipasites, credit cards, debit cards, transactions with bank accounts - to identify circumstances, eliminate the causes of delays and much more ........ Will the bank be a swindler and a SCAM?
marvel213

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

1) English at school for 30 years now is the second additional one as well as the universities, to choose from (well, German or Spanish) - well, a couple of lessons per week

3) I am Russian, or rather Russian, since in Russia 15% of Muslims by faith, many Ukrainians, Georgians (I'am on half)), Armenians, Belorussians, Kirghiz, Uzbekistanians, Moldavans, Tajiks, (and 10 more) and other nationalities who, strangely enough, have their countries

4) In the crypto currency, I have income (namely income and not turnover), in USD equivalent to about $ 4000 per month

5) The fact that I have a little message here on the forum does not mean that I do not have experience, or I'm in the "crypto" less in time than many here here.

6) Again - delays in transactions or in auctions, in withdrawals of coins - these are the risks that you may face in the market of crypto currency. I think to blame someone for being a fraudster, a crook, a thief, it is necessary then, when it was done not by the law, which are prescribed in state legislative acts. No one has climbed into your pocket and stole the coin, or who has not hacked your account and stole the coin - there are simply additional risks - such as technical and other problems, as well as regulation (as well as state). In the bank, you can also suspend actions with dipasites, credit cards, debit cards, transactions with bank accounts - to identify circumstances, eliminate the causes of delays and much more ........ Will the bank be a swindler and a SCAM?

Why are you explaining your life story to me?  They owe me money.  That's final.  They owe people an explanation and support not excuse after excuse how their exchange is garbage nor a Russia telling the bank is scam.  Bank doesn't owe me money.  I have money in the bank and when I take money out from the bank they aren't processing for 16 days.

What is your point exactly?  You are just arguing for the sake of arguing?   You are not the law or righteous path to business practices.  People are fed up because cryptopia is garbage and owe people money.

You have no common sense.  You told me cryptopia don't owe me anything.  Yeah ok.  I have pictures of cryptopia website that says they do.  .57 bitcoins of it.  That's probably more than year salary for a Russian.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

dam so i guess alot of people are having trouble withdrawing from cryptopia?

initiated a withdrawal 5 days ago and it's still processing....

Oh please don't say that, I have a few different coins on Cryptopia and I'm thinking about cashing in some of them. These are coins not traded elsewhere, at least not in the volume Cryptopia has which is the only reason I use Cryptopia, I've not had a problem yet..touch wood.
mejim

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I knew it when they stopped Doge and LTC pairs I quickly withdrawed .

Why would your stop free income of your trading fees??? BIG RED FLAG HERE!!!

They must be hacked or they are scamming.
HerryW

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

Dear all,

I'm from Indonesia and i have been with Cryptopia since Dec 2017. My first deposit was ETN on 22 Dec 2017 and NEVER had any problems aftersince on deposits or withdrawals (quite fast on both, withdrawals on BTC, BCH, ETH, all done nicely).  My latest deposit was 1.28 ETH yesterday, already 27 hours, still waiting thou.  Hopefully will receive my ETH soon today. Perhaps the ETH has been in dense traffiic due to many ICOs use ERC20 platform (Ether). Please give the staffs more time to process, i think they do it manually to avoid unwanted attacks.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

Anyone else had their withdrawals cancelled? Mine were and they’re back in my balance. Just hope they open withdrawals again and actually send the coins to the destination wallets.
marvel213

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

Anyone else had their withdrawals cancelled? Mine were and they’re back in my balance. Just hope they open withdrawals again and actually send the coins to the destination wallets.

How long did that take?
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

How long did that take?

I requested for a withdrawal two days ago with a pending status. When I checked earlier, everything reverted back to my balance. Wondering if others’ did too? So now, my coins will stay (stuck) in my balance until cryptopia announces that it’s safe to withdraw.....
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Maybe they are experiencing some technical issues, otherwise, they will send the withdrawals automatically if you follow procedure what they mentioned at the time of withdrawals. I never faced any problem with the Cryptopia exchange for withdrawals and deposits.
marvel213

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

Maybe they are experiencing some technical issues, otherwise, they will send the withdrawals automatically if you follow procedure what they mentioned at the time of withdrawals. I never faced any problem with the Cryptopia exchange for withdrawals and deposits.

There is no technical issues.  They just don't have enough coins or they are taking coins and staking them.  If it's says it's processing the coins hasn't been sent.  Only with TX ID is when a they sent the funds.

Cryptopia is doing something shady for sure.  It's either an exit scam or they are trying to collect dividends by staking coins and airdrops.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

How long did that take?

I requested for a withdrawal two days ago with a pending status. When I checked earlier, everything reverted back to my balance. Wondering if others’ did too? So now, my coins will stay (stuck) in my balance until cryptopia announces that it’s safe to withdraw.....

which coin? is cryptopia having withdrawal issue on all coins or a few select coins?
this makes me a bit worry because I use cryptopia for exchanging BTC<>BTX
anyone having real "stuck" problem with BTC or BTX withdrawals aside the obvious long delay withdrawal time?

BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Why are you explaining your life story to me?  They owe me money.  That's final.  They owe people an explanation and support not excuse after excuse how their exchange is garbage nor a Russia telling the bank is scam.  Bank doesn't owe me money.  I have money in the bank and when I take money out from the bank they aren't processing for 16 days.

What is your point exactly?  You are just arguing for the sake of arguing?   You are not the law or righteous path to business practices.  People are fed up because cryptopia is garbage and owe people money.

You have no common sense.  You told me cryptopia don't owe me anything.  Yeah ok.  I have pictures of cryptopia website that says they do.  .57 bitcoins of it.  That's probably more than year salary for a Russian.

Listen to a friend - you wrote in black and white that the stock exchange has technical and software problems that you panic like a small child. The fact that you have losses, these are your risks, which are inevitable in the crypto market, not the problems of the exchange.

There is no world law in the world, and since cryptography is the stock exchange of New Zealand, it will work according to the law, according to the law of New Zealand, not the US, RUSSIA, FRANCE, and so on.

Once again you are wrong about the work in Russia, the homeless and the rich are everywhere, both in Japan and in the US, and in Avganistane and in Russia, and live well with the big money is good everywhere, even in the US, at least in Russia, even in Japan. If a person is a homeless person in the US, then in Russia he is a bum, too.

If you did not have problems with withdrawing money from the bank, then in other countries, according to their laws, they can be full, as well as transfer of money from account to account. Therefore, banks usually write a small handwritten note that transfers can take up to 48 hours, even if they are usually executed in 5 minutes.

Screenshots are authentic after the examination and will be certified by a notary, in accordance with the laws in the country where the exchange is located.

And according to the law of russia, if there was no paper agreement between the persons, the fact of transfer by any other means can not be established. Well, or a public offer contract.

Again - the delay in payments, deposits, withdrawals of coins - this is not fraud, but the risks associated with possible technical problems and malfunctions of the computer system, database-for example.

Fraud is only when the court reads the verdict. When there is evidence, established intent.

If you are afraid of the time to work and fired you, because the bus broke down on the way, it's a worker's problem, not the problem of the bus driver))

And I'll tell you so - those coins that you had - you stole them from another person, you are a fraud and try to sell them on the roar.

Without proof, all your words stand as kilograms of bullshit
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
Merited by Lafu (2)

I can also say that 99% of the coins are SCAM. I can explain to you how almost all the coin developers do:
1) We create a coin, make a pre-mining 10% of all
2) Connect a coin to the Internet
3) We agree with the exchange and pay for listing 10 BTC
4) Draw beautiful banners on websites and a road map (which initially can not be done purely theoretically - for example, the payment system can not be on coins as an alternative to paper money)
5) We are waiting for the rate increase and we participate in the pampa coins
6) When the value of the coin is at the very top, we throw off almost all of our coins, buying the highest orders
7) We earn millions of dollars on this (10% pre-mining)
Cool Fools remain with thousands of coins on hand with a value of 10 cents and not 10 dollars

And we go to make a new coin and so on a circle

This is SCAM originally (shitcoins), as well as almost all the coins that are on the market.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

I can also say that 99% of the coins are SCAM. I can explain to you how almost all the coin developers do:
1) We create a coin, make a pre-mining 10% of all
2) Connect a coin to the Internet
3) We agree with the exchange and pay for listing 10 BTC
4) Draw beautiful banners on websites and a road map (which initially can not be done purely theoretically - for example, the payment system can not be on coins as an alternative to paper money)
5) We are waiting for the rate increase and we participate in the pampa coins
6) When the value of the coin is at the very top, we throw off almost all of our coins, buying the highest orders
7) We earn millions of dollars on this (10% pre-mining)
Cool Fools remain with thousands of coins on hand with a value of 10 cents and not 10 dollars

And we go to make a new coin and so on a circle

This is SCAM originally (shitcoins), as well as almost all the coins that are on the market.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: