Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 295

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

I mostly have stable coins there. NZDT, USDT and some non ETH but also ETC coins. I'd like to access at least my stable coins NOW or yesterday!

NZDT should be backed by NZD in cryptopia. No known external wallet other then by cryptopia.

I have been scamed by bittrex stealing only my BTG so I sent my holdings there to cryptopia depending on how to spend the least to fucking bittrex! I am not WILLING to share losses to ETH or ETH Token holders in cryptopia!!!

Fucking Anglosaxion cancer non existent customer service!!! No emails from both scam exchanges!

Dude, the NZDT has been disable for about 1 year.
Didn't you get the emails ?

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:55:30 AM

Dude, the NZDT has been disable for about 1 year.
Didn't you get the emails ?

Only NZDT to FIAT withdrawals were disabled.

NZDT trading was not disabled,

It was always Cryptopias intention to re-establish NZDT to FIAT withdrawals. A separate legal entity was established for that in December 2018.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

These fuckers better open the exchange soon or a lawsuit should be filed and force them to open. The police aren't doing a dam thing to force Clarke and Dawson to open the exchange. They spent a month basically doing nothing.

I'd estimate they lost 5% of their coins and 95% of the coins are still on the exchange. Right now those two fuckers Dawson and Clarke are planning their escape . They're trying to use the police as a cover to exit out the back door with everyone's money.

I've filed a complaint about the police conduct because of how little information they have given us and how they are not holding the exchanges feet to the fire like they should be doing.

You can complain to the police

https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/complaint/52

or an independent agency

https://www.ipca.govt.nz/

Make sure to describe how this investigation has taken a long time and how we have been left in the dark about everything that has happened with our money.  The investigators name is Greg Murton.  We need to flood them with complaints about the police conduct in the case because those idiots are our only hope to get our money back and the longer we wait the less likely we are to get our money back.

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:19:04 AM

These fuckers better open the exchange soon or a lawsuit should be filed and force them to open. The police aren't doing a dam thing to force Clarke and Dawson to open the exchange. They spent a month basically doing nothing.

I'd estimate they lost 5% of their coins and 95% of the coins are still on the exchange. Right now those two fuckers Dawson and Clarke are planning their escape . They're trying to use the police as a cover to exit out the back door with everyone's money.

I've filed a complaint about the police conduct because of how little information they have given us and how they are not holding the exchanges feet to the fire like they should be doing.

or an independent agency

Make sure to describe how this investigation has taken a long time and how we have been left in the dark about everything that has happened with our money.  The investigators name is Greg Murton.  We need to flood them with complaints about the police conduct in the case because those idiots are our only hope to get our money back and the longer we wait the less likely we are to get our money back.

This seems the only reasonable assumption about the directors intent.  Exit Scam.
Any reasonable exchange would have issued a statement and resolution plan within 48 hrs of the police concluding their onsight investigation.  Why the police have not stated an itemized inventory of funds stolen is baffling.

Given nearly 10 business days have past, and nothing has be announced, is highly suspect.

For investors, for customers, and for the benefit of crypto in general, requesting police to respond is in order.

Make some noise.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
belkaloveXXX

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:58:02 AM

or an independent agency

people need to get what rest we know those theives will not cover loss so better to open let get our fukig shit outta
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

Another business week was about to end and still no updated news to the extent of their losses from the hack.

In discord the only news is to read pin message nothing more.

In discord Mind conditioning started that the exchange will not open anytime soon

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
belkaloveXXX

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:44:19 PM

Another business week was about to end and still no updated news to the extent of their losses from the hack.

In discord the only news is to read pin message nothing more.

In discord Mind conditioning started that the exchange will not open anytime soon
cryptopia ceo are 100% son of bitch scammer there no hack at all only way to exit scam the more time goes more they safe run with our money BUT BELIVE ME SCAMMERS IF I COME TO  YOUR COUNTRY YOU PAY IT X10
fallenkeith72

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:15:39 PM

just curious, did you guys lose alot in the hack?
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:21:15 PM

What if the police were bribed?  Maybe a NZ journalism team can check out what kind of cars they've recently bought.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:45:35 PM

I only lost Bitsend airdrop which I have been receiving for over a year now, Cryptopia is a big blow to the community, we all thought that it's a stable coin until the first hacked and yet it happens again the second time, and there is really negligence on their part.

belkaloveXXX

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

i lost 0.85 btc  and 2 eth wich is hacked
BUT I WILL NOT LET THEM RUN WITH MY MONEY
belkaloveXXX

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:43:55 PM

There are LOTS of reasons that they haven't reopened yet.

They will want a 3rd party security company to run a complete evaluation and pen test on their servers before reopening. This takes time.

They need to establish with the legal team HOW they will disburse the funds that they still have control over to the userbase. (e.g. does everyone take a haircut?). The lawyers may not want to issue any opinion on this until seeing the final police report (afaik the investigation is concluded but the report isn't out yet)

They want to determine when/how/if/to what extent they compensate their users for their losses, and to what extent any insurance will cover it (there's no way any insurance company will pay out until the police report is out)

plus many more along the same lines.

People aren't exaggerating when they say you need to just forget about it for a few months while these processes work through. Shitposting and calling them "craptopia" and saying "exit scam" every couple of days adds NOTHING of value.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

THIS BULLSHIT REPLY FROM REDDIT IT LOOK LIKE FROM SHITOPIA SUPPORT
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

They've obviously got their own people posting nonsense about how this takes time to investigate, how they need to figure things out. Good exchanges that have been hacked find a solution in less than a month and let people have access to their funds.

Scam exchanges make excuses and look for a way to exit out the back door with everyone's money.

Two Japanese exchanges were hacked, not very long ago, and both opened in a short amount of time. These weasels are looking to exit scam.

Like I've said, use these links and keep filing complaints until something happens. We need hundreds of complaints about police conduct.

POLICE OFFICE

INDEPENDENT AGENCY

four3200

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:13:00 PM

THIS BULLSHIT REPLY FROM REDDIT

They will want a 3rd party security company to run a complete evaluation and pen test on their servers before reopening. This takes time.

1000% Bull.
Copy the balance sheet load it to any server.
Broadcast holdings, user accounts.
The data can't be hacked.
Because it is just a bloody statement.

Then enable shitcoin withdraws for the least valuables first.
Hell even run markets for said.

Gradually open from the tail-end. 

Duh! And stupid easy.
Ramp back up.

Shitposting and calling them "craptopia" and saying "exit scam" every couple of days adds NOTHING of value.

"Craptopia" Shitposting via sockpuppets every couple of days subtracts NOTHING but value.

Complete radio silence from management  subtracts NOTHING but value.

four3200

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:49:21 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 06:06:36 PM by four3200

EXHIBIT A

Police are redirecting all inquires to Cryptopia.
cuz "Ongoing Investigation"

Cryptopia provides no reply.

That seems very suspect.

And suspects should have passports surrendered and should be reporting their location and whereabouts.
cuz "Ongoing Investigation"

POLICE OFFICE

INDEPENDENT AGENCY

INCIDENT LOCATION
what's HQ address again?

DESCRIPTION OF SUSPECT
ginger bald fat

four3200

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:13:59 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 02:53:32 AM by four3200

EXHIBIT B

ABCDEfghijKLMNOpqrstUVWXYz

No tenet?
Back rent very overdue?
Contract broken?
Re-renting?

footnote
@four3200
You should give credit where credit is due for using images provided by cestmoi and formatting into a table by myself.
too lazy at the time do pardon moi  Cheesy

four3200

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:26:55 PM

EXHIBIT C

As of this date and time 14/02/2019 11:24 AM NZDST (00:24 GMT +/- 0) Cryptopia's website is *still* showing nothing except: http://archive.fo/i2BjM

*still* showing nothing
As of this date and time  Angry

Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:27:48 PM

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

I mostly have stable coins there. NZDT, USDT and some non ETH but also ETC coins. I'd like to access at least my stable coins NOW or yesterday!

NZDT should be backed by NZD in cryptopia. No known external wallet other then by cryptopia.

I have been scamed by bittrex stealing only my BTG so I sent my holdings there to cryptopia depending on how to spend the least to fucking bittrex! I am not WILLING to share losses to ETH or ETH Token holders in cryptopia!!!

Fucking Anglosaxion cancer non existent customer service!!! No emails from both scam exchanges!

hold your horses there is no question at all that that would happen .. they cannot use other users funds to share the losses on eth thats theft.

But this is getting way out of hand we should all start contacting the NZ police to have them checkup on Cryptopia and urge them to let us take out our funds because they are just ignoring us.

in Bitgrail's case, they will just do that (in many years to come)

So, a week of "relentless work" aaaaand... silence.

Given how quickly they got pissed off in the past by things people said here or in some chat (yes Hort, I mean you among others), I guess they have read this thread and decided to never reopen at all because we are all just bitches and don't deserve it.. (and I am only kidding 50% here... if you ever watched a dev saying something nasty to them followed by having them delist the coin within a day on no other base than "dev is an asshole" you know what I am about)

Anyway, should they reopen anytime, imagine the crypto bank run this will result in. From reading here and judging from my own impression, I strongly believe that everybody just wants to get his/her coins off there, so I have my doubts if we will be seeing them reopen at all - no matter what, there would be no liquidity there (and therefor no notable trading fees) for months or even years to come.

If I would be running this exchange and I would have been plannning to reopen and make again money with trading fees (for example to cover lossses from the hack) I would have made my best to keep my customers confident, informed and in good faith.
But all we've got so far (after more than 35 days) is only looking and feeling like a stiff middle finger from them pointing towards us all. So at this late point in time I have no choice than to come to the conclusion that they do not want to reopen at all or at least not within a foreseeable timespan. 

The best we all can do is to raise our right arm and move the hand in a waving manner.
(you are now waving your coins on Cryptopsya goodbye, you know you should have done this some 30days ago)

100% agree, and i wrote something similar a couple of weeks ago.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:00:28 PM

@four3200

You should give credit where credit is due for using images provided by cestmoi and formatting into a table by myself.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:08:48 PM

hold your horses there is no question at all that that would happen .. they cannot use other users funds to share the losses on eth thats theft.

But this is getting way out of hand we should all start contacting the NZ police to have them checkup on Cryptopia and urge them to let us take out our funds because they are just ignoring us.

in Bitgrail's case, they will just do that (in many years to come)

So, a week of "relentless work" aaaaand... silence.

Given how quickly they got pissed off in the past by things people said here or in some chat (yes Hort, I mean you among others), I guess they have read this thread and decided to never reopen at all because we are all just bitches and don't deserve it.. (and I am only kidding 50% here... if you ever watched a dev saying something nasty to them followed by having them delist the coin within a day on no other base than "dev is an asshole" you know what I am about)

Anyway, should they reopen anytime, imagine the crypto bank run this will result in. From reading here and judging from my own impression, I strongly believe that everybody just wants to get his/her coins off there, so I have my doubts if we will be seeing them reopen at all - no matter what, there would be no liquidity there (and therefor no notable trading fees) for months or even years to come.

If I would be running this exchange and I would have been plannning to reopen and make again money with trading fees (for example to cover lossses from the hack) I would have made my best to keep my customers confident, informed and in good faith.
But all we've got so far (after more than 35 days) is only looking and feeling like a stiff middle finger from them pointing towards us all. So at this late point in time I have no choice than to come to the conclusion that they do not want to reopen at all or at least not within a foreseeable timespan. 

The best we all can do is to raise our right arm and move the hand in a waving manner.
(you are now waving your coins on Cryptopsya goodbye, you know you should have done this some 30days ago)

100% agree, and i wrote something similar a couple of weeks ago.

The difference with Bitgrail is that everything was traded against NANO thats why sharing the losses could happen that way If its gonna go down like that its not done.

Here it seems so far only Eth related stuff is missing (or are there new reports ? ) .

Taking a haircut how would that work on coins only listed on cryptopia you would just Dump into the market ?  I dont see how this would even be possible for some due to lack of buy support.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: