Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

Trading and signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins at a moment and I think majority of the people are earning in the same method and if you have some good skills then you can also offer services and get paid in bitcoins.

How about gambling? There are also many people who are making regular money from gambling as they don't have patience to wait longer to earn money and if you are good in it then there is nothing wrong in earning from gambling.

Gambling is not cup of tea of everyone and not all can afford to take that high level of risk so if you are depending only on gambling to earn money for living then you are surely at a wrong place as gambling is only good when it is played for fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:23:44 PM

The best way to make bitcoin nowadays is through trading. Since exchangers such as poloniex and yobits add many altcoins to their trading platform it becomes easy to make a lot of profits from daytrading. The opportunity for diversification is there as you have option of 100 of altcoins to trade from.
When people talk about diversification they don’t talk about holding different coins, you are still invested in cryptocurrencies, when people talk about diversification, most of the time they refer to investments in different areas of the economy, for example gold, real estate, stocks, bonds and others.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

The best way to make bitcoin nowadays is through trading. Since exchangers such as poloniex and yobits add many altcoins to their trading platform it becomes easy to make a lot of profits from daytrading. The opportunity for diversification is there as you have option of 100 of altcoins to trade from.
When people talk about diversification they don’t talk about holding different coins, you are still invested in cryptocurrencies, when people talk about diversification, most of the time they refer to investments in different areas of the economy, for example gold, real estate, stocks, bonds and others.
Yup.

Diversifying in altcoins is essentially just a bad idea. If you want to invest in assets that vary between tangible goods and digital goods then be my guest, but for a lot of people there is no point in spreading their value through multiple cryptos because most of them just end up depreciating in value and losing money. It's all about the get-in-and-get-out game that's going on. Go in early, wait for the pump, dump and then run off with money.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:18:31 AM

Yup.

Diversifying in altcoins is essentially just a bad idea. If you want to invest in assets that vary between tangible goods and digital goods then be my guest, but for a lot of people there is no point in spreading their value through multiple cryptos because most of them just end up depreciating in value and losing money. It's all about the get-in-and-get-out game that's going on. Go in early, wait for the pump, dump and then run off with money.
We have different strategy, you cannot generalize that altcoins are just made to pump and dump because there are legitimate altcoins now who are making a good journey to the top. One of my favorites are ethereum, I was able to follow it's movement regularly and I am quite convince with its current price now, as long as anyone will understand that altcoins has a good uses also, they will surely gonna do it for long term.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

The arbitrage process has made many people become liberal professionals working in the comfort of their homes and happy with the results, after all the volume of negotiations of bitcoin does not stop growing.
The price of bitcoin suffers variations among brokerages, and this variation is an opportunity for you to make money trading, but often, calculating rates to ensure profits can be a rather complex and time-consuming task.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

I see a lot of people mention trading and while I agree it's a great source to get BTC if you profit from it,there is also quite a high chance for you to end up in a losing position.With trading you have to see how the market is going and you also have to test your reactions and being able to be fast and change your positions multiple times.So as every skill you have to work on it and eventually you will start to understand what is happening

Yes that is  really the secret for us to be successful in trading. They need to know the market very well as well as the details about the coins that we will buy for trading. We need to conduct some research about it and monitor the market from time to time to see if there changes on the value of the coin.
In short they need knowledge about trading in order to be successful with that because if they lack on knowledge about trading then they will not have an idea on what to do when they are trading and what are the things to consider when trading so it is more important than capital to gain knowledge first before any action to be done.

Trading is the most complicated source of income nowadays. Because honestly speaking, it is so hard to earn money on trading rather than to just gamble on it.hahaha. Choosing the best altcoin that can give a possible income is very hard and needs an incredible research.
Right, people do not know about trading, they always say trading is very easy and can make money from it but actually trading is not simple, it is not suitable for everyone. Want good trading, we need a lot of knowledge about altcoin and we have to constantly monitor the market price, search for information then analyze and make the final choice. If someone thinks trading is just choose by emotion and buy altcoin at low prices, that will be a big mistake and it will lead them to failure in trading
Actually, trading is not that so complicated. In fact, cryptocurrency trading is a lot way easier than forex trading because you can predict the possible movement for the cryptocurrencies by being updated for the news of the certain cryptocurrencies and you know the basic fundamentals of the market and those things are enough for a non experienced trader to get good results in trading.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

The arbitrage process has made many people become liberal professionals working in the comfort of their homes and happy with the results, after all the volume of negotiations of bitcoin does not stop growing.
The price of bitcoin suffers variations among brokerages, and this variation is an opportunity for you to make money trading, but often, calculating rates to ensure profits can be a rather complex and time-consuming task.
But still we need big capital to get profit that able to fulfil the daily life. Not everyone can do trading, even not all trader can always control their emotion when trading bitcoin. So, I think everyone have to use their skill to earn bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

From trading is still one of the best sources for me in getting bitcoin.. The good news that is very nice is that the bitcoin rate is currently very good. Benefits for bitcoin traders.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

Yup.

We have different strategy, you cannot generalize that altcoins are just made to pump and dump because there are legitimate altcoins now who are making a good journey to the top. One of my favorites are ethereum, I was able to follow it's movement regularly and I am quite convince with its current price now, as long as anyone will understand that altcoins has a good uses also, they will surely gonna do it for long term.

yes I agree with this.

not all crypto is just pump and dump, grab the profits and run away.
There are definite positives to trading in Alt Coins/currencies and some are
in fact get in, hold, sell and run away very quickly.

alternatively there are really great promising Crypto/Blockchain projects
which have the potential to change the "backroom" operations of a lot of
web based tools/websites.

So identifying what has potential is the start, investing in it and
holding the investment for the long term could see a really positive
return on the initial investment.

For me also Ethereum is one of those projects especially with the
Ethereum token contracts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

But still we need big capital to get profit that able to fulfil the daily life. Not everyone can do trading, even not all trader can always control their emotion when trading bitcoin. So, I think everyone have to use their skill to earn bitcoin.

I agree that trading is not for everyone. Many people are busy with their daily lives and cant get enough time or patience to watch and keep tabs on the market for making trades. Most of the professional traders do control their emotions very well. If you cant control your emotions then you should not trade at all in the first place. Using skills to earn, like working for earning is good and is for those who have skills and knowledge in some professional field.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

I agree that trading is not for everyone. Many people are busy with their daily lives and cant get enough time or patience to watch and keep tabs on the market for making trades. Most of the professional traders do control their emotions very well. If you cant control your emotions then you should not trade at all in the first place. Using skills to earn, like working for earning is good and is for those who have skills and knowledge in some professional field.
Of course, I agree with you that in addition to the psychological moral qualities of the person who deals in trade, you need to have a certain knowledge of this knowledge to apply in practice. Traders I know very much but not all of them get a good profit, because not everyone is good at it.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:17:36 PM

From all of the list trading and signatures are the best and easy ways to try to get a source of income, i had invested into a coin this year wich bringed me the best results on the last 3 years im part of bitcoin world, soo im happy to say i love altcoins.
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

I think the best source of bitcoin nowadays is  signature campaign. This is where most of the participants of this great forum are earning up their bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:11:12 PM

From all of the list trading and signatures are the best and easy ways to try to get a source of income, i had invested into a coin this year wich bringed me the best results on the last 3 years im part of bitcoin world, soo im happy to say i love altcoins.

Good thing that you had invested to bitcoin last 3 years. And I can say that trading is the best source of bitcoin. There are a lot of alt coin choices that you can select but the best thing to do is to ignore those coins that are not popular and choose alt coins that are very promising. In that way, it will generate you good profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Just sell your own skills and time to people. Build useful things and buy Bitcoin. That's the best way to get it now.

Yeah, but still, earning bitcoins is better than buying it, just save the fiat tha you are going to use on buying some while you could earn bitcoin at the same time, in this way, you could double the money that you are going to have. And yes, it is true that Signature Campaign is one of the most popular ways on where you could earn bitcoin, just like the others said.

You could also try, Trading, or doing some Social Media Campaign un the Altcoin Sections, just to add it up on your earnings.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:11:46 PM

Yes, I also believe that trading is the best option for obtaining bitcoins nowadays in a relatively easy way, because by comparing the behavior of cryptos with the ordinary fiat currencies, it is possible to find greater volatility and good opportunities to generate profits more frequently. 
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:17:35 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin nowadays is  signature campaign. This is where most of the participants of this great forum are earning up their bitcoin.

You are right that joining signature campaigns in this forum is a good source of Bitcoin but I think it is not sufficient if it is your one of the main sources of income. I suggest you sell your skills or do trading but it has some risks. You just need to conduct some research before going into trading.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:55:02 AM

You are right that joining signature campaigns in this forum is a good source of Bitcoin but I think it is not sufficient if it is your one of the main sources of income. I suggest you sell your skills or do trading but it has some risks. You just need to conduct some research before going into trading.
I enjoyed my earning in signature campaign but I did not consider it as my source of income, I have mixed income here because I also trade and most of my money is coming from trading. Never limit yourself and learn to explore, you will make money at the right time when you are smart enough..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

Trading was the best thing that we can do without mining bitcoin. all people now will hold bitcoin as prices continue to rise, the impact is a fixed stock but demand is high so prices will continue to rise.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:30:06 AM

I enjoyed my earning in signature campaign but I did not consider it as my source of income, I have mixed income here because I also trade and most of my money is coming from trading. Never limit yourself and learn to explore, you will make money at the right time when you are smart enough..

I agree, never depend on a singe source of income. As long as you have an opportunity to explore, never hesitate to try it. Experience is always the best teacher as they say. For every mistake you do it makes yourself even better at other things you will do in the future. More skills means more way to increase your income.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: