Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:04:29 AM

I voted signature campaign and others because i tried lots of faucets for earning and even i dont have enough confidence to do trading on bitcoin .I do not have courage to play gambling . finally i get into bitcoin talk and still am junior member dint any signature campaign but could able to provide some service s in exchange of small amount of BTC ecen its worth while comparing lots of months faucet earning
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subrojit Roy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:10:16 AM

There are two ways to get bitcoin-

BUY- Buy bitcoins from the best exchanges who offer best rates and also are reliable.
Earn- You can earn lot of bitcoins through mining. Though solo mining is not profitable hence, people are opting cloud mining which not only makes you financially free but also, helps your near and dear ones in earning passive incomes. But, beware of the scams emerging every day.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:45:38 AM

There are two ways to get bitcoin-

BUY- Buy bitcoins from the best exchanges who offer best rates and also are reliable.
Earn- You can earn lot of bitcoins through mining. Though solo mining is not profitable hence, people are opting cloud mining which not only makes you financially free but also, helps your near and dear ones in earning passive incomes. But, beware of the scams emerging every day.

Earning bitcoin is the best source because it is more challenging than just buying bitcoin, well if you can buy then that is good because you can easily increase your investment and we know it will bring good profit in the future. As far as my analysis is concern I already consider it the best investment despite the fact that it is very risky but I have a big hope it will bring me some good money in the future.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

i will choose signature because with altcoin signature  and the project is success we can earn much bitcoin for us. we get bitcoin and we help to spread the project to the world. i think both of us can get benefit

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:56:25 AM

Buy and hold for a long time is the best source of bitcoin now. For those that buy bitcoin since November last year when bitcoin price was around $600 for just five months has made over 150% return if they sold their bitcoin today.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

I went with trading. I can say it is the best source as you can always earn tangible amounts of btc but unless you have the right set of skills and knowledge, it isn't safe as you can loose a lot as well. Somehow, trading and gambling are kind of intertwined. Signature campaign and Co to is good and safe but for good amounts of btc over time, VERY LOW!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

I went with trading. I can say it is the best source as you can always earn tangible amounts of btc but unless you have the right set of skills and knowledge, it isn't safe as you can loose a lot as well. Somehow, trading and gambling are kind of intertwined. Signature campaign and Co to is good and safe but for good amounts of btc over time, VERY LOW!

Agree, it is something based on the principle of 'high risk, high return and low risk, low return.' However, I think one can always take the moderate risk in trading, investing or even in offering his skills and services. Even if in some cases, the return you get is not high but still it is consistent and you can always make the handsome amount in the long term.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

Buy and hold for a long time is the best source of bitcoin now. For those that buy bitcoin since November last year when bitcoin price was around $600 for just five months has made over 150% return if they sold their bitcoin today.

Yes you are right. Just buy and hold now is very profitable. But not everyone has enough faith and patience to just keep. Some people take risks and lose their coins

vs2014

Activity: 546

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

Yes you are right. Just buy and hold now is very profitable. But not everyone has enough faith and patience to just keep. Some people take risks and lose their coins

Buying and holding bitcoins for the future is the safest way to make profits but the only issue with holding is that it will never help you in growing your coins so people who feels holding as boring will surely take some risk and will invest their coins in trading to grow them faster and also to make regular profits.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:28:56 AM

I will go for signature campaigns together with social media bounty campaigns, next is trading these are the best source of income today for me according to my experience Im not wasting anymore my hard earned money in some fucking scam hyips..     

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

For me, it should be signature campaign and coin purchase.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

I will go for signature campaigns together with social media bounty campaigns, next is trading these are the best source of income today for me according to my experience Im not wasting anymore my hard earned money in some fucking scam hyips..     

That's the right way to go mate don't invest in those phishy sites nor depend on gambling for earning bitcoins as the results will never in your favor and its better to earn is slow and steady ways instead of getting greedy and trying to double coins in quick where the outcome would be totally zero.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

But buying and holding takes time. You need to wait for a longer time and its only good for one time blow profit. Well it is still a good source and it can be one way of the best source of income. And you should do it on daily basis to get daily profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

But buying and holding takes time. You need to wait for a longer time and its only good for one time blow profit. Well it is still a good source and it can be one way of the best source of income. And you should do it on daily basis to get daily profit.

Holding them for a long term is good only if you have higher amount of bitcoins and if not better to invest them in trading where you can grow them on regular interval and at the same time it will also give you some profits but if you don't want to take any risk of investing then holding them is the right choice.

Whether you've got low or high as long as you can hold to longer time then that can be profitable to you. But I'm just worried about it, you can make it as a source but you can't make it your stable source because holding is good to be considered as your other investments which is going to be hopeful for good profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

Holding them for a long term is good only if you have higher amount of bitcoins and if not better to invest them in trading where you can grow them on regular interval and at the same time it will also give you some profits but if you don't want to take any risk of investing then holding them is the right choice.

Whether you've got low or high as long as you can hold to longer time then that can be profitable to you. But I'm just worried about it, you can make it as a source but you can't make it your stable source because holding is good to be considered as your other investments which is going to be hopeful for good profit.

Yes if you want to generate regular income then you need to invest them in trading as holding will never give you regular income and you will be making out of it only when you sell them so if you want to make regular profits then better to use them in trading instead of holding it.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

Yes if you want to generate regular income then you need to invest them in trading as holding will never give you regular income and you will be making out of it only when you sell them so if you want to make regular profits then better to use them in trading instead of holding it.
Right, holding Bitcoin for long periods can bring profits, but it also is a waste of our time, we can make more if we use it in trading more, wasting time means we are wasting our money. However, I think we should not buy and hold Bitcoin in the present time, the price of Bitcoin is unstable and tends to decline, so we need to wait and see the situation for a short time then will make a decision to buy or not. Investing and trading is risky, a mistake also makes us lose a lot of money, so we need to be careful before making a decision.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:03:50 PM

That's the right way to go mate don't invest in those phishy sites nor depend on gambling for earning bitcoins as the results will never in your favor and its better to earn is slow and steady ways instead of getting greedy and trying to double coins in quick where the outcome would be totally zero.

Dude, if you wish steady source of income in bitcoin you could have try trading or mining. These options need quite more efforts always to see profit and price of bitcoin does matters.
If you are looking for luck factor and make bitcoin easily gambling is the best option for you. It's completely depend on luck. Don't go to cloud mining or doubling coins.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

For me, it should be signature campaign and coin purchase.

Would suggest you to look into the world if bitcoin a bit more if possible. There are many different ways to learn about bitcoin and use it too. First of all one must understand the advantages of bitcoin over fiat. Then they can think of how to earn them. The best ways to earn something is to work for it and freelancing for bitcoin jobs is a good idea if you have skills. More over trading on the bitcoin market is one good source of earning. Signature campaigns are good if you have a good rank in the forum and have good writing skills and dont spam the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

Dude, if you wish steady source of income in bitcoin you could have try trading or mining. These options need quite more efforts always to see profit and price of bitcoin does matters.
If you are looking for luck factor and make bitcoin easily gambling is the best option for you. It's completely depend on luck. Don't go to cloud mining or doubling coins.

Trading is a good source of earning bitcoins but its hard to expect steady income from it as your income will keep on varying depending on the amount of investment and amount of profits you make but its surely an better way of earning bitcoins in compare to other methods.
I agree with you, trading is a good source of bitcoins because it is not that hard to understand and to try unlike the other trading method and also it is more like having a higher chance of getting rich fast because the market is not stable and that means that the price can go really up high or really low so that is why trading is much better than others.
nzmithu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

to earn bitcoin you can go for several option which you like most. best ways are : revenue share, cloud mining & exchange.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: